All Comments on 'Incestuous Cybering'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
nice follow up

good follow up to your previous story. I love how conflicted the mother is and how persistent the son is. can't wait for the next installment when they'll hopefully fuck.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
getting mom to come with him

so very hot and very horny. reading this. i can see in my vivid imagenation. i can see you doing what peter want . getting you so horny. love this very hot part of this story .

call INCESTUOUS CYBERING would have love another part. the writing is out standing the story the same.

norway101norway101over 12 years ago
hardening

Looking forward to reading more of this story. Wish my mom and I had this when we were apart.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
A good story

A nicely written, smooth reading story, that has a very good pace or tempo to it.

I'm anxious to read about him finally getting his mother's pussy, since the wait has been agonizingly long.

Thanks for the chapter

KevstaKevstaover 12 years ago
Almost like a whirlpool

The pace of this is well written, and stands up as a good continuation of the "Photography" story. The slow but inexorable draw of our heroine towards that centre of the inevitable is a well-written tale, the conflicts, the knowing, yet the wanting - so glad this has been written from a female perspective, rather than a male "I fucked my mum" wham-bam story.

Excellent stuff - has to be the top writer of this genre on here!

DrGoodyDrGoodyover 12 years ago
Nice followup

This was a very nice, well thought out, followup to the first photo shoot story. Nice progression and I look forward to the next part. The female perspective is new and welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sucked

Should have been taged "Reader gets teased". All other tags are misleading.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dislike this series first part ended with her husband showing up and wanting her back and then comes this crap!!!!!!!! a 2

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

As one who has no problems with mutually consensual incest in real life, the son needs to back off and attempt to understand his mother's position. Let her make up her own mind. A mature, considerate son/lover would be concerned about the emotional and psychological well being of his mother/lover. He would also be concerned about the well being of the family unit. The son appears to be a jerk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous