Incestuous Cybering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,809 Followers

'Why don't you Cat?'

'I don't want to.'

'Would it arouse you?'

'I don't know.'

He was pumping himself slowly and methodically.

'Are your nipples hard.'

'Probably.'

'Feel them.'

'No' I typed as my fingers found my rock hard nipple.

'What are you wearing mum?'

'Jeans and a tee and a vee neck.'

'Bra?'

'Of course.'

'Panties or thong?'

'Stop Peter please.'

'I can't stop.'

'You have to.'

'Why?'

I couldn't tell him that the reason was that he had worked me up so much. Naturally he guessed.

'Is it because you are aroused and turned on?'

'Oh Peter?'

'Like you were here' came up as he turned his screen to the cam? I saw the photo of myself lying on the floor of the room I was in. I was naked apart from the black thong. My knees were drawn up and my legs were open. My face had the expression that implies I was about to cum, as indeed I was. 'That's my favourite mum, what's yours?'

I lied when I typed. 'I don't know I haven't looked much.'

'I bet you have mum, haven't you' he went on now pumping his cock very firmly?

'Now and then' I typed unable to resist touching myself through my jeans.

'Undress mum.'

'No.'

'Please.'

'Why.'

'You know why.'

'I don't' I typed knowing deep down that I did, but that I wanted him to tell me.'

'I want us to do what we did in the car and in the conservatory.'

'We musn't.'

My hand was now moving from being up my tee shirt stroking my boobs to rubbing between my legs. I was hugely aroused and knew for sure that we would again masturbate together again.

'We have to mum, we need to, you want to as much as I do.'

'No Peter.'

'Yes Cat yes, we have to do it, we have to, we have to make love and now.'

'Oh' was I all I could type as I was undoing my jeans.

'We have to masturbate, I want to have sex with you? Undress for me, please tell me you are.'

I pushed my jeans down round my ankles and rubbed myself through my thong.

'Have you Cat?'

'Yes.'

'What have you done.'

'Pushed my jeans down.'

'You rubbing yourself through your thong?'

'Yes.'

He was pumping himself slowly, but purposefully. It looked amazing.

'Take your top off mum.'

'Yes' I typed quickly pulling the tee and thin sweater over my head.

'Unclip your bra Cat and get those glorious tits out.'

'I am naked Peter.'

'Oh mum, isn't it good?'

'Yes.'

'Are you near, are you close to cumming.'

'I am yes' I wrote as I managed to rub my clit, squeeze and pinch my nipples and type at the same time.

'Cat I am going to cum is that ok?'

'Yes darling yes, I am too.'

As I watched his eyes nearly close, his mouth open and his hand move up and down, my orgasm broke over me and I clamped my thighs tightly round my hand. And then his cock spurted. So much came out and with such power. There were globules on his chest, one hit his chin and it was all over his hand and stomach.

'Oh god Peter.'

'Thanks mum, that was incredible.'

'Peter we musn't do it again.'

'No mum we shouldn't.'

'What, why?'

'Because when I come home mum I am going to fuck you.'

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,809 Followers
12