Incubus Nights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remove my underwear, my demon." She purred. As he raised his hands, she clicked her tongue. "Tsk tsk, no no. With your teeth, Consort."

He had to seriously lean up for it. His face leaned close to her groin, and the scent of her was overpowering. His entire body ached for more, for that sweet spicy scent of her. His teeth slipped around the fabric the first time, and the second. On the third he found purchase, and dragged them slowly down. It took several tries to get them down, until she was satisfied. She stepped out from the panties once they got to her knees, and smiled.

"You're a fast learner. Now..." She knelt down in his lap, their bodies pressed together. Their hot nakedness was utterly perfect. Her ass rested against his hard shaft, and her body felt perfect. "Sit back and enjoy the ride."

She pushed on his chest, which he took as a sign to lay back. Once he had, she straddled his body, his cock standing straight up at attention in front of her. "Mine." She purred, and she lifted her hips. She hovered above him, and slowly started to sink down. It was almost torture it was so slow. His thick head pressed against her lips, and she gasped softly, biting her lip. "That's it..."

She lowered her hips, and engulfed the first few inches in her. She was like a hot, wet vice around him. "Fuck!" Sam groaned as his hands shot up, grabbing at her body. His hands found her ass like it was second nature, grasping at her and gently urging her downwards.

She lowered herself further and further. He watched the lewd display before him, as her pussy stretched around his thick shaft, swallowing inch after inch. However long she took, it was far too long as she took him into her, finally until she rested her groin against his, their bodies touching as she had reached the root of his cock.

"You feel perfect." She started to rock her hips slowly, rising and falling with shallow thrusts, just as if she was testing it.

Sam groaned as he watched her, her breasts shaking slightly with each thrust. She looked like perfection. Her body started to move faster, harder, riding him. Her hands splayed out, resting on his chest. She started to move at a comfortable rhythm, growling, grunting. "Fuck, yeah." She panted. "More, more."

Sam started to feel his demon rise again, his body thrusting up into her. That drew moans, squeals from her. He only wanted more, and she was all too willing to give it. It wasn't until he rolled his head back, the pleasure making him moan, that he realized the tigers were surrounding them. The women were all looking at him, as if waiting for something.

He lifted his head, looking back up at Alina. Her mouth was open, fangs now fully protruding from his mouth. He didn't know what to think at first.

Then she sunk her fangs into his neck for the second time in as many nights.

He came in her, and the last thoughts he had that resembled sanity made it out of his mouth.

"Oh, fucking hell..."

*****

I'm sorry for the wait, but I hope everyone enjoyed the latest chapter! Read, review, comment, and I can't wait for to get chapter 5 done!

12