Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dione grabbed my hands and looked straight into my eyes.

"You are one of the best men I have ever known. No, make that the best man I have ever known. The last boss who took me away for a conference tried to fuck me every day we were away and I had to barricade my room to stop him trying to get in during the night. But you are never anything but totally respectful. I am so glad I came to work for you and thank you so much for bringing me up here. I really needed a good break and I've loved it."

"It's the least I can do," I said. "You work your backside off and you're one of the main reasons my little business is going so well at the moment."

"That may well be true," she said, "but it was still very nice of you to pay for a short break for me. None of my previous bosses ever did anything like this."

We finished our dessert wines and headed back to our rooms which adjoined each other. Dione didn't have anywhere for her room key in her little black dress so we just left the door between our rooms open so Dione could get to her room from mine. She'd been very flirty, holding on to my arm as she adjusted the strap on her stilettoes and pushing her ass into my crotch when a couple got into the lift we were in even though there was plenty of room. I was tempted to reciprocate but held back, we'd both had a few drinks and I was concerned about where things might go if I did.

Once inside my room Dione threw away any pretence of just flirting by putting her arms around my neck and kissing me hard. At first I didn't respond but a man has only so much willpower when a beautiful woman in a tiny black dress throws herself at him. I kissed her back, sliding my tongue into her mouth as my hands reached up under her dress.

Dione stepped back as she pulled the halter over her head and with a bit of wriggle the tiny black dress was on the floor. It had been obvious she wasn't wearing a bra, but it turned out she wasn't wearing any knickers either and she stood there wearing nothing more than a pair of stay up stockings, her stilettos and a single string of pearls.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from Dione's amazing body. She usually dressed in conservative business suits and rarely wore a skirt above mid-thigh, so it was very unexpected but also an incredible turn on to see that both her nipples and navel were pierced, and a little gold stud nestled beneath the neatly groomed triangle of black hair above her prominent pussy lips. I love nothing more than when a woman wears ridiculously sexy underwear under conservative clothes and the piercings were just taking that to the next level.

I pulled Dione to me and kissed her again, my hands roaming all over her body as she unzipped me and pulled my cock out of my pants. It was already as hard as a rock and she started to stroke it back and forth before dropping to her knees and taking it in her mouth.

I don't know how I managed to do it, but I pulled myself away from the beautiful woman who was on her knees in front of me. Mustering every shred of willpower I had, I said, "this has to stop right now. I've had the most enjoyable night for a very long time but I'm married, I take my marriage vows very seriously and we work together."

Dione sighed. "James, I don't just throw myself at just any man, actually I've never thrown myself at a man like I am now; but I'm in love with you. You're the nicest, smartest, kindest man I've ever known and quite honestly your bloody wife doesn't deserve you."

"You have no idea how tempted I am, but we can't. I am married. For better or for worse we said."

"I was just going to give you a blow job," Dione said. "I'll suck you until you cum and you can blow your load anywhere you like, in my mouth, on my face or my tits, whatever you want."

"As inviting as that is, that still constitutes sex," I said. "Despite what Bill Clinton says."

Dione started to tear up. "But she doesn't deserve you," she said.

"That's kind of you to say but it's not really relevant," I said. "Vows are vows. If I was single you would have been on the bed with my cock in your mouth minutes ago but I'm not and that is that."

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Dione gave up, picked up her dress and walked naked into her room without a backward glance.

Torn between my need to do the right thing and my want to just bang her senseless, I went to bed and fell into a restless sleep, worried that Dione had been so humiliated she would leave the company to get another job or that my wife would find out and insist I fire her.

As dawn broke over the island I lay in that half waking, half sleeping where incredibly vivid dreams occur and I was dreaming that Dione was naked on the bed next to me sucking my cock slowly, sensuously. Except that it slowly dawned on me that I wasn't dreaming. Reaching out, I felt soft, warm skin and I realised my minx of an executive assistant just wasn't taking no for answer. Lifting her lips off my cock with a slurp but still working my rock-hard shaft with her hand, Dione looked into my eyes and said, "so we're awake now, are we."

"Yes, I am," I moaned. "And you shouldn't be doing this but this is the nicest wakeup call I've had in years."

"So does that mean you don't want me to stop?" Dione said.

"I give in," I said. "We will never speak of this again but no, I don't want you to stop."

"So what goes on Bedarra Island, stays on Bedarra Island," Dione said.

"Yes, something like that," I said.

"Good," Dione said. "Now you just lay back down and let me finish the job."

Thinking that I could at least try the Bill Clinton defence if ever questioned, I propped myself up on my pillows so I could watch Dione's head bobbing up and down on my cock - for me a good part of the pleasure in receiving a good blowjob is visual. At seven inches I'm only a bit longer than average but fairly thick. Maria had always struggled to accommodate me but Dione had no trouble taking every inch of my rock hard cock.

Dione looked deep into my eyes as she wrapped her hand around the shaft of my cock and stroked it gently. She sucked my cock into her mouth again, sliding her mouth down to meet her hand. Sucking my cock with her mouth while squeezing the shaft firmly with her hand, Dione slowly pushed her mouth and hand down together until they reached the base of my cock.

"Ohhhh, My God," I moaned.

Dione caressed my balls with her other hand as she pulled back right to the tip of my cock. Swirling her tongue over it, she plunged quickly back down onto my shaft, sucking and squeezing hard before again pulling back almost to the tip. Plunging down again, Dione began a steady rhythm that increased in speed and intensity on every stroke. Within a few minutes she was bobbing up and down on my rock-hard cock, sucking and squeezing hard.

I was just one the verge of cumming when Dione slowed her sucking and stopped. Pulling her lips off my cock, she licked up a dribble of pre-cum then slowly, sensuously dragged her nude body over mine to kiss me. Throwing the sheet off, I held her incredible body close to mine for a few minutes and kissed her back before she slid back down to renew her vigorous sucking and stroking.

Within a few minutes of her head bobbing up and down again I was moaning with every stroke and ready to cum, it just felt so damn good. A few minutes more and I could hold back no longer. With a long, loud groan I shot a huge load of hot cum into her mouth. Dione didn't miss a beat, she swallowed the sticky load and kept sucking as my shaft pulsed again and again, depositing spurt after spurt of cum into her mouth.

As quickly as I came, Dione swallowed until sucking one last time, she slowly slid her lips back up to the tip of my cock. Licking the last drop of cum off the tip of my cock, she loosened her hand and let go of my shaft. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Wow. There was so much cum there, it was incredible."

"It's been weeks since I've had sex and years since anyone has blown me like that," I said.

"Good thing I decided to give you a really good blowjob then," Dione said. "You may have died of blue balls; then where would I be."

I laughed. "I'm sure you'd find another job," I said.

Dione slapped my bicep as she came up to lay naked alongside me on the bed. "That may be true, but I don't think I'll ever find another man like you."

I looked at her. She really was incredibly beautiful. I'd fucked other women with piercings, even Maria had a pierced belly button, but I'd never had a real, flesh and blood woman with everything pierced like Dione did and I found it an incredible turn on.

I kissed her and fondled her beautiful breasts before sucking on her nipples. The feel of flesh and metal in my mouth was strange but incredibly erotic at the same time. He breasts were firm, but it was the firmness of a woman who worked out a lot rather than silicon. I held her naked body against me and squeezed the cheeks of her amazingly firm ass. I slid my finger into her beautiful pussy to get it nice and wet and started to move it circles over her clitoris when she gently pushed me away.

"It's all right," she said. "I wanted to do this for you. Just accept it as a gift."

With that, she slid off the bed and walked back into her room. We flew back together as if nothing had happened and when she came into the office on Monday it was business as usual although she was even flirtier than before.

Memories, memories, memories. I didn't tell my wife what had happened because I was worried she'd insist I fire Dione and I swore to myself it would never happen again. Dione and I went away to conferences again and she tried to seduce me again. She also offered me a birthday blowjob every year until she got married. I never took up her offer but I don't know how. There were many times that I was incredibly tempted, but I never gave in again. I lived with the guilt of my betrayal for the remaining decade and a bit of my marriage. I know that few men would have the willpower to resist a beautiful naked woman sucking their cock, but it was small comfort and I'll always wonder if that guilt meant I hung on in my marriage for years after it was obvious it was over. And I'll always wonder how my life would have been different if I'd left Maria and married Dione instead of letting another man have her.

Pushing away the thoughts whirling around in my mind, I picked up the phone and called Kelly. She was out on the road but I told her she needed to get her ass into the office this evening for a meeting. Everyone had gone home except Dione who was in her office working on the end of month figures when Kelly got in about 6 pm. Kelly is in her late 20s, about 5'8", blonde hair cut in a bob, blue eyes, with quite possibly the biggest set of breasts I'd ever seen, a perfect ass and good legs, in short, a body built for sex. She usually dressed very corporate, well-tailored conservative business suits and blouses and tonight was no different she wore a dark blue pinstripe suit with a mid-thigh skirt and white blouse.

"What's so urgent that you insisted I come into the office tonight, James? Is everything all right?" she said as she sat down opposite me and crossed her legs.

In reply, I pushed the garnishee notices across my desk. "Do you want to tell me about these?"

Kelly read the first notice and leafed through the rest with a look of horror on her face. "Oh God, where have these come from?"

"They were posted in to the company. Dione brought them to me. Are you in some sort of trouble?"

"That asshole I'm living with is," Kelly said. "But so am I, I suppose."

I'd not really expected this so I probed some more. "So you weren't aware of this?"

Kelly sighed. "No James, I wasn't. My boyfriend and I live together as you probably know and everything, gas, electricity, credit cards are all in joint names. The only substantial asset that isn't is my BMW, that's all mine. He recently got laid off from the firm he works for but he told me he had been doing some consulting and there wasn't anything to worry about. I've been so busy lately and he wasn't exactly flat out, so I just left things like paying the bills and picking up the mail to him. Money has been coming out of our joint account, so I'd like to know what he's been spending it on if he has not been paying the bills."

"Okay Kelly," I said. "You need to sit down at your desk right now, get online, make calls, do whatever you need to do to work out how much you're in the red."

Kelly did just that and half an hour later she was back in with a stricken look on her face. "It's worse than I thought," she said. The electricity, gas, phone and internet bills haven't been paid for months and he's maxed out both our credit cards, got a credit limit increase and maxed them out again. We also used a 12 months interest free deal to furnish our flat when we moved in together. That was paid off within the 12 months but there was a line of credit attached to it that he was supposed to close. He hasn't closed it, instead he increased the limit on that as well and got cash advances from it."

Kelly's voice had steadily risen and become more strident as she listed off her boyfriend's financial misdemeanours. I could understand her being so upset. She had set up house with this guy and thought he was potential marriage material and he had totally and utterly betrayed her trust.

"So, what's the total damage Kelly?" I asked.

"It's $133,000." Kelly said.

"Interest rates on the credit cards and the line of credit?"

"I don't know." Kelly said.

"Well you need to check that," I replied while mentally shaking my head that someone who was otherwise extremely competent didn't know what interest rate she was paying on her credit card. "What credit cards have you got?"

Kelly told me and I looked the rates up on my computer, her American Express was 18.3 percent and her Visa was 21.8 percent. The line of credit from the consumer finance was a verging on criminal 29.5 percent interest rate. I didn't think it was possible for Kelly to look more distraught but when the reality sunk in of how much she owed she started to cry.

"Oh my God. I don't know what I'm going to do. I've got about $100 in the bank and that's it."

Handing her a tissue, I waited for Kelly to get herself under control. "It does seem like you're in a bit of trouble Kelly. You earned $148,000 last year including bonuses but even with that amount of money you're going to struggle to pay it off and life will be pretty miserable while you do."

"I know," Kelly sniffled. "I just don't know how I can manage it."

"Are your parents in the position where they could bail you out?" I asked.

"No, I can't ask them." she said. "My dad's a public servant and mum's a school psychologist. They've never been great at handling money so they'd have to do a redraw on their home's mortgage to raise that sort of money. They would do it if I asked them but they're trying to get the house paid off so they can retire and I don't really want to."

"Hmm. Don't have a brother or sister who is a merchant banker or a high-flying barrister?"

"My eldest brother is a successful accountant but he's got three young children and his wife doesn't work, I doubt he'd be able to come up with that sort of money. He's also pretty judgemental, I don't think I'd even want to ask him to be honest."

"Okay. You need to go home and talk to your partner for a start. See what he says about the mess he's made and stop him from making it any worse."

Kelly sighed. "And then?"

"Come and see me again tomorrow night and we'll talk some more."

On my way home that night I stopped at my favourite bookstore and picked up several books on personal finance; Rich Dad, Poor Dad, The Millionaire Next Door, The Barefoot Investor, Seven Years to Seven Figures and a few others. They were all books I'd found useful when I started to get serious about building long term wealth and I hoped Kelly would find them useful as well.

The next night, Kelly came into my office when everyone had gone and sat down. She did not look happy.

"So, how did it go?" I asked.

Kelly started sobbing almost immediately. "It's even worse than I thought. At first, he denied everything. Denied he had been taking the money and spending it but when I showed him the garnishee notices and all the statements he caved in and told me he hadn't even being paying the rent so we're now a couple of months behind on the rent. If you hadn't got those garnishee notices I wouldn't have had a clue until we got evicted from our flat.

"Anyway, the bottom line is he's been completely depressed since losing his job. He goes out so that it looks like he's working but then he comes back home and plays computer games, chats online and generally goofs off all day. I also suspect he's may also be having an affair with one of our neighbours who works night shift but I can't prove it. Anyway, I have closed all the joint accounts, cut up the credit cards etc. and told him that he needs to start bringing in some money."

"Do you think he will?"

"No, I don't. I think the relationship is over. I probably should throw him out but I can't quite bring myself to make him homeless."

"He doesn't deserve you," I said. "You know that don't you?"

"Yes, I do. But I thought this guy was Mr Right and we were going to get married some time. He spent last night in the spare bedroom and unless he has a miraculous change of heart and takes some responsibility for the mess he's made of things we're finished," Kelly said.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at her. "You're in a fair amount of trouble right now, aren't you?"

Kelly grimaced. "Yes, I am."

"Do you have any idea what you're going to do."

"I called a debt counselling hot line and they said they would act on my behalf to try and reach an arrangement with my creditors but with the amount of money that's owed the easiest thing would be to declare bankruptcy."

"Are you thinking of doing that?"

"No." Kelly replied. "I would still end up homeless and bankruptcy would stuff up my life for at least five years. You can't travel overseas unless it's for work, you can't be a director of company..."

"So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm still not sure," Kelly said. "I talked to mum and dad about moving back home to save money but they don't want me to for some reason so that's out. I've done the numbers and I can just make the payments on everything but it's going to take 10 years to get out of debt making a bit more than minimum payments. And that figure includes selling my car to pay the rent arrears, phone, gas and electricity bills so I won't have a car, but I will at least have somewhere to live."

"Life is going to be pretty grim at least for the next few years," I said. "You'll get raises, bonuses and the like which will help."

"Yes," Kelly said. "Of course, I'll put bonuses, tax refunds, every cent I can onto the debts, but they can't be relied on and I need to work on a worst-case scenario. Bottom line is I can't think of any other way. In the absence of any sort of assets I can use as security the amount is too big to consolidate into a personal loan without my parents going guarantor. I'm going to apply for a couple of interest-free credit card deals to pay off the finance company and I need to do that because the interest rate is ruinous but I'd still need to pay that off before the interest free period runs out and pay off all the other cards."

Kelly started to cry again. "I thought my life was going pretty well until last night. I thought Robbie and I would get married, we'd do some travelling then settle down, buy a house have kids, the whole white picket fence tragedy. Now I'm going to be broke for years and I can't see any way out of it."