Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering the mess she was in, Kelly was keeping it together very well and I admired the way she was determined to dig herself out of the mess she was in. "I've been thinking about your situation as well," I said. "You're one of my best employees and are one of the reasons, maybe even the main reason, why the company has grown so strongly in the last few years."

"That's kind of you to say," Kelly said. "But I think quite a few other people have had a lot to do with it as well."

"Whatever the case may be," I said, "I think you deserve some help so here's what I am going to do. I will basically do the consolidation for you. I'll loan you the $133,000 and you will pay me back at 5 percent interest."

Kelly looked at me in wonderment. "You would do that for me?"

"Yes," I said. "I don't want to sound arrogant but $133,000 is not that much money for me, you're one of my key employees and none of this is really your fault."

"I want you to do something in return, however," I said.

"What's that," Kelly said.

I pushed the pile of books I'd bought towards her. "I want you to read these," I said. "I know it's not your fault that your partner went off the rails like he has. But, it is your fault that someone making the sort of money you are has no money in the bank."

Kelly looked as if she was about to start crying again as she took the books. "Thank you so much. I promise you I well get my act together. You won't regret helping me sort this out."

One Friday evening a couple of weeks after I had given Kelly the money to pay off her debts, she got up from her desk and walked into my office as soon as Dione and Janine walked out the door calling their goodbyes and good wishes for the weekend. Kelly usually dresses quite conservatively because she doesn't want clients to think she's some sexpot bimbo. But when she's going out for a big night she dresses much more provocatively and wearing an incredibly short skirt, low cut top under a jacket and five-inch heels, it looked like she was heading out on the town. I'd been in an and out of the office all day and I hadn't really taken much notice until she headed my way.

"James, do you have time for a chat?" she asked. "There's some stuff I need to talk to you about."

"Let me just finish this email, then I'm all yours," I replied.

Kelly came over and perched on my desk, checking something on her iPhone while she waited for me to finish the email. With the short skirt she was wearing, the tops of her stockings were clearly visible and I was pretty sure that if I changed position slightly I'd be able to see her knickers.

"OK, done," I said as I hit send. "What do you need to talk about?"

"Generally, it's about the money I owe you," she said, "but before we get into that, I want to say thank you again for all those books you gave me. I've read all of them through twice and they really opened my eyes and made me realise I need to change the way I'm managing my finances, not to mention my life."

"You're very welcome," I said. "I'm pretty impressed that you've managed to get through all of them already. You must just have sat home and read every night for the last couple of weeks."

"Yep, that was pretty much it," she said. "I'd get home, make dinner while I watched the news, then pour myself a glass of wine and get reading."

"So which book had the most impact on you? I asked.

"It was definitely Rich Dad, Poor Dad," Kelly said. "Kiyosaki pretty much nailed my parents, probably my whole family to a tee. They're all well-educated, many of them are what you'd call successful but they're all on that treadmill. As soon as they get a raise they spend more money so within a few months they're back living from pay to pay."

"I was the same, believe it or not," I said. "My parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, a lot of them are or were teachers and most of them are exactly the same. But then I got married and my ex-wife's family was a lot like Rich Dad. The good thing is that you've read the book and absorbed the lessons. Some people go through their whole lives on the treadmill."

I had swung my chair around to look at Kelly when we started talking. She shifted her position slightly and sure enough, I could see straight up her skirt to the lacy black knickers she was wearing. I forced myself to look her in the eyes.

Kelly bobbed her head and started to fidget like she did when she didn't want to do something but knew that she had to. "Oh no, I thought to myself. Don't tell me I've misjudged her and she's going to try and wriggle out of paying me back."

"Oh God, I don't really know how to say this," Kelly said as she continued to fidget. "Those books really changed the way I think about things and inspired me in so many ways and I'm really determined to get my act together..."

"That's great," I said. "So what's the problem?"

"It's the size of the debt," Kelly said. "You have been incredibly kind lending me the $133,000 I needed to pay off all my debts but even though you're not charging me anywhere near the amount of interest the credit card and finance companies were, it's still going to take years to pay you back."

"That's true," I said. "But you're making good money here, and you get bonuses as well. If you cut your expenses and keep selling well, which I'm sure you will be able to, it should take two maybe three years, tops. You're only young so it's not a big deal."

"I've cut my expenses," she said. "I moved my home office into my bedroom so I could rent out the second bedroom of my apartment. I was lucky enough to find a nurse who works night shift to rent it to so we hardly see each other. I sold my BMW, bought a second-hand Ford Focus and even after replacing the furniture my ex-boyfriend took with him when he moved out, I managed to have some money left over which I put in the bank to start off my savings. I had cut up all my credit cards even before you bailed me out and I haven't got any new ones, I pay cash for everything now."

"That's great," I said. "You're doing really, really well. You just need to stick with what you're doing and you'll be out of the woods in no time."

"Not really," Kelly sighed. "I've done the spreadsheet. In two years and nine months I'll have paid you back and will also have saved $20,000. It may not sound like a long time to you, but it seems like forever to me. What's more I'll be nearly 32 by then and I'd kind of set my heart on being debt free and having a year's living expenses in the bank before 30 which is bit over a year away."

"OK, that's a worthy goal but how are you going to achieve it?" I said. "You could probably cut your expenses a bit more but you'd have to nearly triple the amount you're saving. That would be a pretty big ask considering how much you've already done."

Kelly started to fidget again. "Umm, yeah, I know. It doesn't matter how I play around with my spreadsheet I can't do it. Sooo, I have this proposition for you," she said.

"What sort of proposition?" I asked.

Kelly took a deep breath. "OK, this may sound a little weird but I just want you to hear me out, don't say anything until I've finished saying what I want to say. And if your answer is no, then that's OK, I'll understand and I hope things will be able to just go on as they have been for the five and a bit years we've known each other."

"All right, agreed," I said. By now I was a more than a little intrigued but I had no idea what she was about to suggest.

"OK." Kelly said. "You're divorced and I didn't actually have to kick my boyfriend out, he left when I told him to get a job, any job, or move out. So, we're both single. Unlike most men you actually look me in the eye when we talk instead of at my breasts and you actually talk to me like I'm a real person. When I was in trouble financially you just helped me. Most guys would have wanted something in return and you didn't, the only thing you asked of me was that I educate myself so I don't make the same mistakes again. You're the most decent man I know but, at the risk of sounding conceited, most men want to fuck me and I don't think you're any different. So, what I'm offering is that in exchange for full settlement of the debt I'll be your fucktoy until my 30th birthday. And when I say fucktoy, I mean fucktoy. You can do whatever you like, and I mean whatever you like, to me whenever you want to."

With that Kelly, stopped and took a deep breath. She looked me in the eye. "So that's my proposition. I am not messing you around on this. You can do whatever you want to me, whenever you want for the next year and a bit."

Thoughts whirled around in my head. Kelly was right when she said that I was like most men and I would like to fuck her but it wasn't that simple. I was old enough to be her father and I felt uncomfortable at the thought of her being willing to trade sex for money. It was also a huge risk, if she got tired of the arrangement and decided to claim sexual harassment, it would cost a huge amount of money to make it go away whether I settled or fought it. And I'd also lose a great salesperson in the process.

On the other hand, I'd been separated for two years, divorced for eight months and so busy working I don't really have time to date. I'd picked up one night stands a few times when travelling for business but most of the women that well-meaning friends had set me up with were badly damaged goods, still angry at their ex-husbands, partners etc. with children to raise. My wife and I didn't have any children, even though we both wanted them, and I'm just not sure I want to do the whole stepfather thing. Maybe if I came across a really great woman but even then I'm not sure.

The only woman who I was even remotely interested in was Dionne, and she was married. That put her off limits as far as I was concerned and even though we had history and still flirted a bit every now and then, as far as I knew her marriage was a good one to a man who treated her well. To further complicate things she was my very first employee and had been a major contributor to the success of my business. So the idea of having a friends with benefits type relationship - albeit one I was ultimately paying for - with Kelly was attractive. Especially since the woman in question was so beautiful.

I looked up, Kelly was looking at me. "I know it's a weird proposition but what do you think?" she said.

"It's certainly strange, that's for sure, I said. "Why is the first question that comes to mind. I understand the importance of goals, I put myself through hell to get an MBA before I was 30, but what you're suggesting is a bit more important than that."

"I guess the big thing is that I've always been really, really attracted to you," said Kelly. "I wouldn't have suggested this if I wasn't. I'm not such a whore that I'd fuck a guy I didn't like and didn't find attractive just for the money. I know you're closer to 50 than you are 40 but you don't even look like you're 40. You're an incredibly interesting guy, you're really fit, you dress well and you're just so bloody smart. I've always gone out with guys who are older than me so it just seemed to make sense in a strange way."

"OK, what if I were to say yes," I said. "As your employer, there are major legal ramifications to this. I don't think you are that sort of person but what if you got tired of the arrangement and decided to claim sexual harassment to try and end it."

"You're right," Kelly said. "I'm not that sort of person. But I can understand your concern so if you draft up a letter basically stating that we're entering into this agreement of our own free will I'll sign it."

I crumbled. While $133,000 is a lot of money for most people it wasn't that much for me. And the reality was that while I'd been incredibly attracted to Kelly ever since she first started working for me, as I got to know her my feelings had changed. What started out as the lust I felt for a beautiful young woman with an incredible body became something more. Hell yes, I still lusted after that amazing body but I also liked her as a person. She was smart, ambitious and tough. Yes, she'd made some bad decisions but she'd had the guts to admit to the one person who could help that she had screwed up big time. Love would be too strong a word for it, but I liked and respected her.

"OK, we both sign it." I said. "You get a copy, I get a copy and a sealed copy gets lodged with my solicitor."

"So that means you accept," said Kelly. "We have a deal?"

"Yes," I said. "I'm probably crazy to agree to this but I was a good husband for 22 years and then my wife up and left me claiming she needed to find herself. It's time for me to have some fun."

My cock started to get hard as I said, "Does this agreement come into effect as of now, or do you want to wait until we have signed documents?"

"The document will just be to protect you and the company, so it's up to you." Kelly said. "But really, I love my job, I love working here, do you really think I'm going to blow up my whole life falsely claiming sexual harassment? Do you?"

"It wouldn't make a lot of sense," I said. "But stranger things have happened."

I looked at Kelly. This whole situation was so strange but I found myself getting incredibly excited. Kelly was right that I tried really hard to be respectful and not check her out all the time, something that was incredibly hard to do at any time and even more so when she was dressed up to go out after work. But the reality was I had jerked off to visions of her naked more times than I could count. Faced with the chance of making fantasy reality, I was unsure what to do my next, even if my cock was so hard I thought it was going to bust through my fly.

"OK, I'll take that chance," I said. "The agreement comes into effect right now. So what's next?"

Kelly looked back at me, there were tears in her eyes. "I am so happy you're agreeing to this. I know that if you'd said no it would be because you are such a good, decent man but I'm not sure how I would have coped if you'd refused my advances."

"I'm still not sure I'm doing the right thing, I said. "But let's see what happens."

"Yes, let's," Kelly said. "What's next is whatever you want. I promised I'd be your fucktoy and I mean it. You just tell me what you want me to do right now and I'll do it. The only proviso is that I need to meet some friends in less than an hour so it's going to have to be quick."

I locked the door of my office and drew the blinds. When I turned back to Kelly she had taken off her jacket and I could see the red, low cut sleeveless top that showed masses of cleavage she had been wearing underneath. "She really does have huge breasts," I thought to myself before I realised with a start, "I can do whatever the hell I want with those breasts."

I didn't speak but walked back to where she stood next to my desk and slowly pulled her towards me until her face was just a few inches from mine. "So, you've agreed to be my fucktoy," I said, "but does that mean kissing is out of bounds?"

"Definitely not," Kelly said as she put her arms around me. I kissed her lips, gently at first but getting harder as she responded by pushing her tongue into my mouth. The kiss seemed to go on forever, her lips were moist, soft and oh so willing. When she broke contact to catch her breath, I got to work on her neck and ears while my hands slid up under her skirt to squeeze her ass cheeks. She responded in kind, unbuttoning my shirt so she could run her hands down my back.

I pulled back a little and looked at her. "OK, fucktoy, take that top off - slowly," I said.

Kelly smiled as her fingers curled around the bottom of the little red top. Inch by inch she lifted it up until it was just below her incredible breasts.

"So you're looking forward to seeing these weapons of mine?"

"Oh God yes," I said. "I've wanted to see you naked ever since we first met but I never thought it would happen."

"Well, it's happening now," Kelly said as she pulled the little red top over her head to reveal a lacy black plunge bra framing a pair of truly massive breasts.

"Wow, your breasts really are incredible," I said as I kissed her again and felt them squash against my bare chest. I cupped them with my hands and squeezed them gently as I popped them out of her bra. They were soft and heavy, with large pink aureole and huge nipples that hardened up under my caress.

"They're an E cup," Kelly said, "and 100 percent natural as you probably can tell."

I certainly could tell but I squeezed them hard, not too hard, just to make sure as I kissed one then the other nipple before taking the right one in my mouth and sucking on it hard. I stuck my face in between those two glorious breasts and squeezed them together with my hands. I luxuriated in the feel of soft, gently yielding flesh and thought, "I could suffocate here and die a happy man."

Standing up straight again I kissed her again, hard, holding it for what seemed like ages as our tongues duelled.

"Turn around, bend over and put your hands on the desk," I said. Her tits really were amazing but so was the rest of her body and I was going enjoy that as well.

As she bent over I moved closer to her. The ultra-short skirt she was wearing had ridden up while she was perched on my desk and I could see the bottom of her ass cheeks and the lacy tops of her stockings.

"I want to see a bit more of this," I said as I unzipped her skirt and pushed it down to expose a perfect round ass and a tiny lacy black G-string.

"It's all yours," Kelly said as she kicked her skirt away and spread her legs further apart.

She squealed as I knelt down and bit her on each perfect ass cheek, just hard enough to leave a red mark but not hard enough to really hurt. The squeal segued to a moan as I slid my finger between her legs and started stroking the silky fabric of her knickers. She was already soaking wet and for a little while I just stroked her through the fabric. She moaned as I pushed her G-string aside and inserted two fingers into her pussy. As I started stroking them in and out, slowly at first but getting faster, as she responded.

"Oh.My.God. that is so good, so good, so damn nice," Kelly moaned.

Her pussy was soaking wet, juices dripping down the insides of her thigh as I switched attention to her clitoris, just going around and around gently with my finger, occasionally dipping it back into her pussy to make sure things stayed wet.

"Oh fuck, whatever you're doing, don't stop, please don't stop, just keep doing what you're doing," Kelly whimpered.

I did as she commanded and kept going with my right hand while my left hand fondled those magnificent breasts. I alternatively tweaked and caressed her nipples and her moans of pleasure turned into a rhythmic scream.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me," Kelly screamed. Shaking like a leaf in the wind she had one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever seen a woman have as she gushed her musky smelling juices all over my hand. I didn't stop, I didn't even slow down, I sped up a bit as I kept going, gently circling her clit with my fingers while tweaking her huge nipples and Kelly orgasmed for the second time, not as big as the first but still impressive.

I decided I'd looked after Kelly's needs well enough and it was time to look after mine. Dropping my trousers and boxer shorts, I lined the head of my cock up with her dripping wet pussy lips and entered her slightly, just putting the head of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh God, yes," Kelly moaned. "Fill me up with that hard cock and fuck me."

I did just that, sliding in the rest of the way as Kelly pushed her ass back against me to get my cock in as deep as possible. Her pussy felt incredible. She was warm and soaking wet but so damned tight that it felt incredible just being inside her. I would have just stayed in her like that but that wasn't enough for Kelly. After less than a minute she braced herself against the desk and started pushing back slightly, pushing my cock even deeper into her pussy. That felt even better. I slapped her ass a few times, hard enough to leave a few red marks as she pushed back against me, getting my cock as deep into her as I could. When I'd got as far in as I could, I pulled back out until the head of my cock was just touching her pussy lips and then drove it back in again. It felt incredible and as I leaned forward to squeeze her massive breasts and tweak her nipples, she started moaning again.