Indecent Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck me that's good...that is just so fucking nice... just keeping doing that...this is just so fucking good, so good... oh yes...yes... oh my God!" I didn't think she could orgasm any harder than she did the first time but she did. She shook as the wave of the orgasm built deep inside her and crashed like a wave breaking on the shore as it overwhelmed her with pleasure.

Letting go of her incredible breasts, I slapped her ass hard again to leave a few more red marks then I grabbed her hips and started slamming her my cock into her - hard. Kelly braced herself against the desk with both hands and started moaning in time with my thrusts.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me. Fuck me. Yeah fuck me you dirty bastard. Fuck me good. Oh Christ. Oh fuck, fuck, fuck."

Kelly's moaning drove me over the edge as I hammered my cock into her one last time and my load exploded into her pussy. I slowed down my thrusting but kept going in and out as I kept cumming into her for what seemed like forever. I hadn't even jerked off for at least a week I'd been so busy and Kelly got all the sperm that had built up in my balls over that time.

I stayed that way for a couple of minutes, my cock buried in her pussy, both of us spent, before I pulled out to allow her to stand up. She turned around and collapsed onto my shoulder and I held her tight while she quietly sobbed on my shoulder.

"Oh my God, what did you just do to me," she said as tears streamed down her face.

"Kelly, are you OK. Did I hurt you? God, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to I just got carried away."

"Are you serious," she said. "You didn't hurt me, you just gave me the most intense orgasm of my entire life. I can't believe it. All these years my girlfriends have told me about orgasms so intense they nearly pass out and I didn't believe them, but it was all true, I just hadn't been fucking the right men."

I pulled her towards me and kissed her again. "You can't be serious," I said with a smile. "I mean, I try to be a considerate lover but I've never thought of myself as some super stud. My ex-wife would certainly deny that I am."

"More fool her," Kelly said. "I'm not kidding when I tell you that was the most intense sexual experience of my whole life. It was fucking incredible."

I chuckled. "I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said and I kissed her again on the lips before stepping back slightly.

I looked at Kelly. Her usually immaculate hair was all over the place, her makeup was smeared and her mascara had run everywhere. A mix of my cum and hers ran out of her pussy and dribbled onto the carpet. She was a total mess but I wasn't going to let her go quite yet.

"You need to go and clean up so you can go out my beautiful little fucktoy, but you need to clean me up first," I said with a smile.

"Hmm, I don't know about that" Kelly said. "I don't mind sucking cock, in fact I kind of like the effect it has on guys, but the first and last time I sucked a cock after it had been in my pussy and blown a load of cum I swore I'd never do it again."

Like many, most maybe, men there are two sides to me. There's the gentle, more nurturing side that respects women and wants them to think I'm a nice guy. Hell, I think that most of the time I am a nice guy but there is also the side that loves to dominate and it was probably this side that was so attracted to Kelly's offer. I had no intention of hurting her beyond a hard slap on her ass or biting her nipples but there was a streak in me that I'd not been able to let out since Sally and I split up 23 years ago and I was excited by the thought of doing that, of being able to just use this incredible looking woman for my own pleasure.

"A deal is a deal Kelly and you did say you would do anything I wanted," I said. "if you'd like to bale out now you can but if you're serious about this whole fucktoy thing you need to realise that I'm serious about you doing anything I want you to do."

Kelly looked at me with a pensive look on her face. I think she was trying to work out how kinky I was and wondering what on earth she'd got herself in for when she promised to do anything I wanted her to do.

"OK," she said. "You're right, a deal is a deal and I did say you could do anything you want to me." With that, Kelly dropped to her knees and took my cum and pussy juice covered cock in her hand, circling the base with her thumb and forefinger.

"It's not even soft," she said as she looked up at me and slowly, deliberately, licked all the cum off it, first one side, then the other, leaving the underside to last. She lifted it up and moved it from side to side to show me that indeed it was clean before she ran the tip of her tongue from my balls right to the head of my cock and back again two or three times before taking me into her mouth.

Her clean-up efforts had already got me as hard as hell again and Kelly really got busy, slurping on my cock, making loud sucking noises, her head with its blonde hair bobbing back and forth in a slow, intense rhythm as her thumb and forefinger encircled the base of it and her hand cradled my balls. I sat down in my chair and she kept going as I moaned with pleasure and ran my fingers through her hair.

My cock's not huge, at about seven inches it's only slightly bigger than average but it is thick and Kelly was finding it quite a mouthful. She didn't stop except to draw breath and give the head a bit of a lick before she was back down at it again. Her eyes were almost closed and she seemed deep in concentration as pushed more and more of my cock into her mouth. Some guys get turned on by women gagging on their cocks but I don't really get that. I just let her take her time and before long her nose was dipping into the thatch of hair between my thighs.

It really was incredible to watch and it felt even better as she deep throated me, taking every inch of my cock deep into her mouth. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better she took her hand away from the base of my cock but kept on sucking. In and out, in and out, her head slowly bobbed back and forth in my lap with her hands behind her back as she swirled her tongue around my cock. I'd already blown a big load into her pussy but I was getting ready to blow another load into her mouth.

"Oh God, Oh God, baby don't stop now, whatever you do, don't stop now," I moaned as Kelly put her hand around my cock again and picked up the pace. She didn't stop, she looked deep into my eyes and sucked hard; in and out, she swirled her tongue around my rock hard cock. I was pretty sure Kelly wanted me to cum in her mouth but if she didn't, it was too late to stop as I flooded her mouth with almost as big a load as the first time that night. She kept sucking until I was completely spent and when she finally released my cock she looked me in the eyes and opened her mouth to show me the load of cum I'd just let go into her.

"Oh fuck. That is so hot," I moaned. In a post-orgasmic daze, I just watched rapt as my fucktoy swallowed my load of cum and stood up. Still looking deep into my eyes, she ran her finger up the inside of her thigh to clean up some of the mess that was leaking out of her pussy and licked it off her fingers.

"I love the taste of our cum," she giggled. "I can't believe I had a hang up about doing that."

I shrugged. "The taste of cum changes according to what you've been eating. Maybe the first time you tried it, you and whoever you did it with had eaten a heap of Indian food, washed down with beer. Supposedly that makes your cum taste terrible."

She laughed. "Oh well, whatever we've eaten lately, it must have tasted pretty good."

I leaned back in my chair and looked at her. She was completely naked except for her stockings and five-inch stiletto heels and it was the first chance I'd had to see her incredible body. Not only did she have a magnificent set of breasts and a dead flat stomach, her pussy was almost exactly the same shade of blonde as her hair, something which I found an incredible turn on. It was, however, a bit of a jungle which was a definite turn off for me.

"What are you looking at?" Kelly said with a smile.

"An incredibly beautiful woman who is also an amazing fuck and a remarkably good cock sucker. All in all, you're a bloody amazing fucktoy."

"You say the sweetest things," she said.

I laughed. "Go get cleaned up and come back here before you head out to meet your friends."

"You've completely worn me out with that fuck session," Kelly said. "I will meet up with my friends because I said I will and I keep my word, but I just feel like curling up and going to sleep."

With that she put on her clothes and headed off to the bathroom as I dressed myself again and tried to clean up my office so it didn't look like we'd had a wild fuck session.

In what seemed like next to no time Kelly was back in my office her hair and makeup miraculously immaculate again.

"OK," she said. "I'm off to the Opera Bar. Thank you for an incredible experience. If I'd known it was going to be as good as it was I would have tried to seduce you years ago."

"You were pretty damn amazing yourself," I said. "Before you go there's a couple of things we need to take care of."

"Oh yes," Kelly said. "What would they be?"

"One, give me that tiny little G-string you're wearing; two, get that bush of yours waxed, especially your pussy lips. I like a neat little triangle but if you prefer a landing strip or helipad that's fine too; and lastly, get your belly button pierced," I said as I gave her $500.

"I know that will cost money and you're trying to save so take this."

Kelly looked at me as if she was about to argue then shrugged her shoulders. "I've never seen this dominant side to you but I suppose I shouldn't be surprised it's there. You've built a very substantial business from nothing. No one does that without some urge to dominate."

"It's always been there," I said. "But I haven't had the chance to express it for 23 years."

Kelly walked over and lifted up her skirt. "You can do the honours if you like."

I did like. I eased her lacy black G-string over her perfect ass and onto the floor. As Kelly stepped out of it I leaned forward to pick it up and caught the sexy musky smell of her pussy. "God this woman is incredible I thought," as I pocketed it. "Not only does she look amazing but she smells good too."

Kelly pulled her dress back down and looked at me. "I feel like a total slut. I can't believe I'm going to go out wearing this dress with no knickers and a load of cum inside me. God knows how many people are going to get to see my pussy tonight."

I reached into the top draw of my desk and handed Kelly a key. "I'm not going up to the Blue Mountains house this weekend," I said. "I'll be in my apartment at the wharf and if you'd rather head over to Walsh Bay than trek all the way up to Newport you're welcome to join me. It is, however, entirely up to you."

"I may just do that," Kelly said as she put the key in her purse. "I've got a family thing on Sunday but don't have anything on at all on Saturday."

"Well if I see you, great. If I don't have a great weekend and I'll see you Monday," I said as I kissed her gently so as not to wreck her lipstick.

I finished up a few things at work even though I wasn't really into it, my head was buzzing from the evening's unexpected events, and headed home.

My house in the Blue Mountains is where I like to spend most of my time but I also have a city apartment for when I want to stay in the city. It's part of an old warehouse conversion but unlike most warehouses, this one was built on a wharf out over the harbour giving me great views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Not long after I had changed out of my suit and settled down to watch the news with a Thai takeaway I'd picked up on the way, there was a knock on my door. I hit pause on the set top box and walked to the door. Sure enough there was Kelly.

"Hi there. You didn't last long."

"I know," said Kelly. "A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks and it all kind of just hit me like a freight train after I'd had a couple of champagnes. I realised that mentally I was totally exhausted and I just wanted somewhere I could curl up with a glass of wine.

"Well you've found the right place for that," I said as I got the bottle of Riesling from the fridge and an extra glass. "Have you had something to eat?"

"No, and that Thai smells pretty good if you have some left over."

I grabbed a plate and loaded it up with steamed rice, pad thai and red duck curry before heading back to the sofa where Kelly had taken off her shoes and jacket.

"Mm, this is good," she said as she started to eat.

"It's from the Thai restaurant in that strip downstairs. That area gets a lot of people with the theatre and the dance studio and all the ad and design agencies around. If your food isn't good you don't last long, and that place has been there for years," I said as I hit play on the set top box.

We watched the news while eating dinner in companionable silence but by the time the 7:30 Report was on Kelly had taken off her stilettoes and was cuddled up against me on the sofa. My hand just naturally rested on one of her breasts but unlike my ex-wife who would have slapped my hand away, Kelly just took it and put inside her bra so I had a handful of glorious warm boob and hardening nipple.

"Do you want me to take off my bra?"

"Up to you," I said. "Go for it, if it makes you more comfortable."

Kelly leaned forward. "Can you undo me then please?"

I unsnapped her bra and Kelly did that thing women do where they shrug out of their bra while keeping their top on. Tossing her bra onto the sofa, Kelly leaned back against me and put my hand back where it was.

"Easy access for you now," she said with a smile.

Maria only liked me playing with her breasts when she was really, really, horny, any other time she hated it, so a woman who encouraged me to play with her boobs was a revelation and I took full advantage, sliding my hand down her top to cup an incredible breast. My cock started to get hard again but instead of taking it further I decided to just enjoy having a beautiful woman to cuddle as I spent a quiet Friday night at home watching the usual British crime drama that makes up the ABC's Friday night programming, Midsomer Murders I think it was.

I'd finished my glass of white and was about to ask Kelly if she wanted me to open a bottle of red when I noticed that she was gently snoring. Laughing quietly to myself, I picked her up, despite those massive breasts she didn't weigh that much, and carried her into the bedroom. She half woke up when I set her down on the bed so I helped her take her top, skirt and stockings off before tucking her in.

I hit play on the television to catch the late news while I cleaned up after dinner and stacked the dishwasher before heading to bed myself. After more than 20 years of marriage it was the strangest thing to crawl into bed beside a woman who wasn't my wife. Pulling the sheet up, I cuddled closer to Kelly and went to sleep.