All Comments on 'Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 03'

by tantrik721

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Smart

It is really very clever of Meena the way she fooled her hubby. I guess she is turning into a real slut wife. I feel her new found love for her master will lead her to places.

Love the story so far. Please continue.

CurveluverAjCurveluverAjover 9 years ago
Kinky....!!

The 3rd part was more kinkier and naughty than the previous ones... Contiinue and take Meena into a deeper Slut world and Ravi a helpless voyeur...!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From a Fan!

Now that was an unexpected twist in the story. I did not think Meena would go beyond her boss and Salim , except selective opportunities, but she did. Interesting and hot,exposing Ravi to this possibility-opening future possibilities- your masterstroke! However the more she becomes a slut of the world, the less interesting her character might become. I liked this episode but would rank this 3rd in line after her first experience with Pawar. #1 was her explosive fucking with Salim. your description was simply superb and erotic. Is she ever going back to him that the readers can experience in the coming episode? Do keep writing as your schedule permits!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
!!!!!!!

Great hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i was a geeat fan of Ch 1; Ch 3 went to a different territory but so far so good

In my comment to Ch 1 i believe i said Meena was a keeper. Yes, she is. Ravi ain't seen nothing yet. When he applies the ointment onto her ass, it'll be an act of true love! If i were her husband i would certainly do so & would also comfort her in every possible way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is not the end of meena I am waiting for the next part to see what happens

tantrik721tantrik721over 9 years agoAuthor
Yes

Thanks for the comments, it help improve my writing.

Definitely there is more left for this series and I will try to post as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YES, MEENA IS A KEEPER

OMG. I felt i was there as i read the chapter. The spanking scene gave me a hard-on that wouldn't go away.

Meena is a LOVING WIFE. Ravi is a GOOD HUSBAND of a loving wife. The scene when he applies ointment on Meena's thoroughly spanked ass is also vey erotic.

CHAPTER 04 IS ALSO VERY GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ravi, stay with Meena forever

As an anon said, SHE IS A KEEPER.

Ravi, you will love her the way she is, not the way your pundit says it should be, & you will be rewarded in so many ways to the point of happiness.

Your marriage, or your life for that matter, will never be the same.

A new universe is opening before you. Go there without hezitation.

Best of luck,

A fellow countryman from Brampton (near Toronto, Canada)

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Great!!!!

Meeena's actions will soon become a road map to her salvation as the 23 hour cum bucket in her own home. She can become a stay-at-home drop in fuck toy as Ravi passes out flyers she designed with a 2fer1 cupon. She will not need any nourishment other than a glass of cum from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
copied story

all the stories are copied one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great

An old idea but written wonderfully. Very sexy.

shang40shang40about 7 years ago
मला आवडले व आवडेल

मीनाला बेल्टने गांड सुजेपर्यंत मारलेले फटके खूप आवडले

आणि

मी स्वताच मीना व्हावे व कुणी माझ्यावर जबरदस्ती करून मला त्यांची रखेल केली तर जास्त आवडेल

कारण

वेगवेगऴे लवडे व लंड माझ्या योनीत गांडीत व तोंडातही आणि कधी स्तनमैथुनही घडेल

तोंडावर पिचकारी झेलायला मजा येईल

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
tantrik721 wanted this chapter to be a few shades of gray darker than Ch. 2. He did a very good job!

Meena is really kinky... & then some. Her journey of self discovery is far from over. In this stage of her life, she is boldly going into the unknown.

Luckily for her Ravi is the kind of husband who will stand by his wife no matter what. He truly cares about her.

I am looking forward to reading Ch. 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertantrik721@tantrik721
Anonymous flings always exited me and I always wanted to write about extramarital affairs. There is always a part of me in female characters I write about. The stories I submit is part my imagination and part the real incidents happened in life. I am easy going and can be e...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES