Indian Wife & Boss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't," he spoke in a firm voice.

"But he is hurting her," he barely manage to speak.

"You have to learn a lot boy, let her know some real men tonight; tomorrow you may put some ointment on her hickeys."

He heard Meena moaning loudly as Kripa continued to torment her, "Ahhhh... Shheess... Ugghh... not so hard... please...," she arched her body almost lifting herself in air and moved her face close to him. She opened her mouth and kissed him. "Uggghh... mummy please not so hard." The tongues meet and lips sucked each other. The fact that her husband was watching all this made Meena extremely horny. Her tits were burning with the rough treatment Kripa was giving them. She let out a moan every time his thumb rubbed hard against her sensitive nipples.

Kripa glanced towards Ravi who was watching it in disbelief. He pulled the saree above her waist, revelling the panty with his hand inside. He smiled proudly as if teasing him and pulled the panty down to her knees. His large hand was covering her snatch with two fingers slipping in and out of the love box. Meena was writhing at his hard touch.

"Want more hah," he added another finger and stretched her pussy. Meena involuntarily spread her legs giving him free access and pressed her mouth onto his arm sucking and moaning loudly.

He made her kneel in front of her. She knew what was expected of her and started to unbuckle his pants. Ravi gasped as she pulled out the large cock. It looked like a dangerous weapon pulled out of its cover. It was fully erect, veins jutting out and looked so big in her tiny hand. He grabbed her hairs pulling her closer and whispered something in her ears to which she shook her head and tried to step back. Kripa pulled her closer and kissed her. He grabbed her ass checks and his fingers rubbed on the puckered hole. He teased her with his thumb and then guided her mouth onto his cock. Meena momentarily looked towards Ravi who was watching her as if in a trance, their eyes meet briefly. He just hoped all this is a bad dream. Meena opened her mouth wide and went down on him.

"Ahhh, yeah, your mouth is soooo hot," Kripa moaned. She sticks her tongue out and licked the shaft before taking it back into her mouth.

From behind Ravi and Gupta had a clear view of her round pear shaped ass checks which were parted as she was bending forward giving a clear view of her dark ass hole and swollen pussy lips. From the distance also both of them could see that it was glistering with her juices. Kripa pushed one finger first then another into the hot snatch. She bucked at his fingers while sucking hard. Kripa again bent close and whispered something into her ears to which Meena was still reluctant but Kripa caressed her and continued to convince her.

Ravi was sitting quietly now not knowing what is happening. Then he saw Meena agreeing to whatever he was asking. Kripa had a big grin on his face and he signalled Gupta who immediately got up. He took the hand of Ravi and pulled him up.

"Now boy enough of free show, it's time for you to take rest," he pulled him towards the door leading to another room.

"What, uhh, but..." he couldn't find words. He saw Meena was still bent over his cock and he was pushing it deeper and deeper. He tried to step towards Meena but Gupta held him.

He pulled him out of the door into other room, "have something to drink, you wife is way too hot for you to handle, but don't worry tonight she will be well taken care of," he grinned. He felt dejected, losing all self esteem. Gupta closed the door leaving Kripa alone with Meena. Ravi slumped down beside the door.

Kripa grabbed Meena's hairs and pulled her up, "you know you are a bad girl and a slut wife." Meena looked down at the carpet.

"Answer me!" he yelled.

"Ah... Yes... yes, I am."

"Call me daddy when you speak to me," he commanded, "so you have been a slut, fucking other men, cheating on your husband, you need to be punished, now take your clothes off and get down on bed."

Meena nodded timidly and walked to the large double bed, dropping her remaining clothes on the floor. She went down on her stomach. She pulled one pillow under her belly making her ass rise up and buried her face onto the other.

Kripa climbed beside her, "You ready for this baby," he spoke in hoarse voice. She just nodded without lifting her head. He caressed her buttocks for a while and then landed a hard slap. She groaned and her whole body shook, the slap left a red mark on her white ass.

Smack! Pain warmed her buttock as Kripa brought the hand down second time on the other buttock. The skin of her ass pulsed warmly.

SMACK! This time Kripa hit viciously causing Meena to scream in pain.

"Ahhh... no... please... you are hurting me," she cried. Kripa smiled as he caressed her red ass cheeks.

"You will be asking for more darling," he hissed and slapped again.

Smack! "Ughh," she bit on the pillow.

Smack! "Ughh"

Smack! "Ughh, no please."

Smack! "Ughh, mummy"

"Call me daddy," he stroked her buttocks, running his smooth palm over them in soothing motions. He dipped his hand between her legs, pressing his palm to her dripping cunt. Meena was still having her face buried in the pillow.

"You are so wet... you like it huh," Kripa picked up his leather belt. He wrapped it around his palm and swung the other end.

PHATT! "Ayeee... Mummy," she cried out loud, a white pain flashed through her body. She withered in agony and clenched her fists hard.

"Call me daddy," he yelled.

"Daddy, please," Meena cried.

"Move your ass up," Kripa commanded and Meena pulled her knees to get her ass high up in air.

PHATT! Another swing landed across her ass. "No please I can't take it," she slipped out of his grip and climbs down the bed. Before she could move any further, Kripa jumped on her and pulled her back on the bed. He grabbed her hairs and kept her face pushed down.

"Bitch! Where do you think you are going," he shouted, "move your ass up."

PHATT! PHATT! PHATT! PHATT!

Tears rolled down her checks. Her ass was hurting like hell. "You want more," Kripa whispered caressing her tender buttocks. "No.. no.. please, daddy," tears rolling freely.

"You will be my bitch and will do as I say," he hissed.

"Yes I will, but please stop," she cried.

"You want me to stop, bitch, then why is your pussy so wet, you enjoyed it didn't you."

She muffled her cries in the pillow, "Yes daddy... but please you hit so hard, I can't take it anymore."

"Just two more, so that you won't forget," he whispered.

"No daddy, please, no more," she begged.

"Now get into the position," he ordered. Meena obediently raised her ass.

"Now that ass better stay there or you will get more."

PHATT! PHATT! Meena's whole body shook but she kept her ass raised in air.

"That is nice," he caressed her ass, "now tell me who you are."

"I am your bitch, daddy," she spoke while her ass throbbed still up in air.

"Good, you remember that or you will be punished."

Meena nodded obediently. He rubbed softly the warm surface of her bottom while she winced and moaned. He moved behind her and grabbed her waist. His rubbed his hard cock on her asshole and slipped to her dripping pussy.

"Ahhh... daddy," Meena groaned. Kripa smiled and thumped hard impaling his entire length in one stroke. He gripped her waist tightly and started to fuck her like a jackhammer. Meena kept her face buried in the pillow bucked her hips to meet his strokes. Meena cried out at every stroke as his groin meet his sore buttocks but she pushed back to take more. Both of them could not last long and started to cum almost simultaneously.

As they lay panting, Meena came down from a high and reminisced what just happened. Her buttocks were burning with pain which felt so sweet to her. She looked towards Kripa who was busy lighting a cigarette. She saw the strong body of the man who must be twice her age and felt a yearning for him, she cuddled close to him. For the first time in her life she felt totally dominated by a man and felt the urge to completely submit to his desires. Kripa stroked her hairs and caressed her neck while smoking.

"You are now mine to use, to love, to fuck or to punish," he spoke. Meena hugged him tightly and nodded. "Good girl, now stay here and wait for Gupta, he is a good friend of mine and you will let him fuck you as he pleases." He put away the cigarette and walked to the adjoining room.

Ravi was passed out, lying on the floor. Gupta entered the room and saw Meena's curvaceous naked body on the bed. Couple of minutes before she didn't cared who was watching her, but now she felt shy. Gupta undressed quickly and climbed on the bed. He was already hard watching the events of the evening. He straddled over Meena's chest; his hard cock was inches away from her face. Strong manly musk filled her nostrils.

He saw her pulling her head back, "be a good girl," he warned and moved forward pushing his cock onto her face. She shut her mouth tightly. Gupta didn't pressed hard and let her take her own time. He pushed her head and rubbed his hot cock on her lips. She looked up and saw a wonton lust on his face and then looked at the throbbing cock on her lips. She opened her mouth and let the big meat slip in.

"Oahh," Gupta moaned as the hot tongue lapped his meat. She knew now that this was what she loved the most, the feeling of a man enjoying her sexually.

"Why don't you sit and relax while I do it," she spoke pushing him. Gupta could not believe his luck he quickly moved and sat on the bed with his legs stretched and back resting on the bed frame.

Kripa had lighted another cigarette and was sitting on the sofa watching them. Meena moved between his legs and took his cock in her right hand. He smiled at her as she lowered her mouth onto his hard cock, Meena, her lips closed around and felt the warmth of his cock in her mouth.

Meena moved her head up and down sucking the head of the cock then the shaft, then licking the head. Gupta closed his eyes and moaned loudly enjoying the sensation. He moved his hands down to her tits, pulling on her tout nipples. He grabbed her hair and started to guide her up and down on his cock. Meena then felt his cock twitch and she knew he was about to cum.

He started to moan harder and pushed her head further down on his shaft. He continued to push her head down until his full eight inches was buried in and her mouth stretched to maximum. Her eyes watered and she gagged. He let his grip eased as he saw her gagging and let her pull back a bit, but within next instant he charged back in. Meena grunted as Gupta again took control and started to face fuck her with full vigour.

Meena felt his cock jerk violently and knew this was it. The first jism of cum exploded in her mouth and she could feel it hitting over her tongue. He moaned loudly as a second and third jet entered her mouth. Gupta held her face until he completely emptied his balls. As soon as he let her go she ran to the attached bathroom to spit.

"She needs to learn how to swallow," Gupta slumped satisfied.

It was not the end of the night for Meena. The two of them used her throughout the night in every possible way a man only can use a woman. Meena too was a enthusiastic participant, specially catering to the needs of Kripa. They left her thoroughly fuck at around 3.00 AM. After they left Meena went to the other room and found Ravi still passed out. She dressed up and at the first light she woke him up.

Ravi somehow managed to open his eyes. At first he was not able to understand where he was then the incident of the night flashed in front of him. He looked strangely at Meena. She called the cab and nobody spoke till they reach their flat.

"How could you do this," as soon as he locked the door of the flat he started shouting, "I can't believe... what a slut you are." He was furious and could not find any words. As if on a cue Meena started crying.

"Now don't start this," he made a disgusting face, "your crying does not absolve you of what you did."

"Yes you are right my crying won't solve anything, but I am crying because last night I was drugged and raped by those men and my husband was standing there watching it," Meena spoke still crying.

"What are you saying, I saw you were willingly fucking that Kripa."

"I was stoned, drugged and didn't have any control over my body, but I saw you were standing there watching it, why didn't you stop, why didn't you do anything," Meena sobbed.

Ravi was perplexed, "It can't be... I saw you," he stammered, he has no reason for his inaction.

"Come," she pulled Ravi to the bed room and started to take off her clothes. She stood nude and then turned her back towards him. Ravi was startled to see her buttocks ridden of belt marks. She turned around and showed a bruise just above her left nipple and a bite mark on her right.

"I was beaten mercilessly," she sobbed, "and raped repeatedly throughout the night by both of them, or do you think I did this willingly."

Ravi was speechless, he couldn't find any words. Then it hit him and he started to shake with rage.

"Bastards, I will kill them, let us immediately go to the police and lodge complaint against them, I will see that they pay for their sin."

Meena walked to him and hugged him. Ravi tentatively touched her as if she is made of glass and could shatter into pieces at the slightest touch.

"No don't think of it, I have already thought of all this, I can't go to police and fight it against them in court. Don't you know how humiliating it would be? How could you explain your position that you watched it? They will make it look consensuses and I would be branded a slut in the society. No we can't do that," she said in a firm voice.

Ravi stood ashamed and speechless. Meena hugged him tightly, "I won't blame you if you want a divorce, I will move out," she sobbed.

"No, never, I don't want that," Ravi caressed her and started kissing her, "I am a fool, it is all my fault, I saw it and thought you are willingly doing it and felt dejected," he was on the verge of crying. Meena took control of the situation.

"Don't mess with them; they have clicked pictures of me in compromising position and they are very powerful people having connections with all kind of wrong and right people," she instilled some fear into him, "so please we have to just put all this behind us."

"Now you can do one thing," she smiled, "you can put some ointment on my buttocks." Ravi immediately rushed to fetch the cream. Meena walked to the bathroom to freshen up. While taking bath she remembered what Kripa told her, "you are mine now and your wimp husband can't keep you away from me, next time I will tie him to the chair and make him watch."

12