All Comments on 'Indian Wife and the Bus Journey Ch. 02'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
Hate to Say It

Look, I hate to say it but this was pretty damn good. I could actually believe that these were real people with genuine emotions. I dislike the theme but you have overcome my resistance and sucked me in. The sign of a good writer.

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Excellent story.

Waiting patiently for more on this story. 5*

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Beautiful story...

Beautiful story...About the charms of visiting India and meet friendly people like the ones in this story...

007shazam007shazamalmost 8 years ago
Sad!

I love the story.

but the ending seemed to realistic if you ask me for a sex story.

whatever the wife did, did to save their lives.

That's it!

if you try and understand, it is not impossible to get past it.

Non the less great read.

foogyusfoogyusalmost 8 years ago
abrupt ending

i understand most stories need an ending.

But every story needs a build up, context (which you did well) and then you just end it.

There are enough of bang bang stories on literotica, very few which takes time to build or explore the thoughts and mental process that goes through it. You do that well and hence the stories can and need more air to breathe, By that I mean, it needs wings to explore and expand more into unknown horizons, otherwise it just makes for a very abrupt ending which you did with this one. This one definitely needs more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hey foogyus

Why don't you try writing a story of your own?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Drop the bitch

The wife doesn't care about hubby a rich nerd. She wants the poor amoral "alpha male" who will fuck her good and then leave her in the dust. Let her go.

astuffedshirt_pervastuffedshirt_pervover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the story very much

However, i think the 3 points of view were too much. I would recommend having the "afterwards" discussion separately. You know best!

SexkingVJSexkingVJover 6 years ago
Wow stories!

Hi Aurelius,

I don't know, If you would be reading this or not, You are one of the best story writers!

I feel I am glued to all your series bro! No words to express!

Keep up your good work!!!!

Take Care!

VJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fentastic story

Super outstanding story.i am Big fan of you.please write more &more stories.specialy in your story women deception very hot.5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THIS STORY IS MY CUP OF TEA. IT IS MORE REALISTIC THAN SOME GOLKS ARE READY TO ACKNOWLEGE

:)

rodryder44rodryder44over 5 years ago
Indian Wife and the Bus

Great ending to a good cuckold story. Normally I would welcome a happy ending, but I realize life isn't always fair. A five star ending.

mickeyd52317mickeyd52317over 4 years ago
Hated the ending...

This was a great story. I found it very engaging and sexy. But the ending just ... fell flat.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Can't

I just can't believe all Indian wives are whores. I never seen one depicted otherwise in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Niyati

This is the best possible ending, reconciliation will not be a good idea, he can never trust Niyati and their relationship can never be of trust ever again! And Niyati too will never be comfortable with him as is seen by the fact that instead of facing the confrontation on return she moved out to her parents and could not get herself even to come back before one month! But of course there may be a continuation of the story but it will have to be with them moving on, Niyati may need psychiatric treatment and may be she wI'll meet the Ustaad or Raju somewhere sometime again in life, or may be the incident brings out her sluttiness much more than before and after being seperated by her husband she voluntarily chooses a new hot and bold life before she meets her husband again later in life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❤): ☆☆☆☆☆ (five stars)!

Niyati is a keeper. Period.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years ago

Excellent Story!

5 STAR from me!

Well, keep adding at least one story every two months.

We do deserve some good stories...

YES, forget comments from guys like 26thNC... They are mentally imbalanced! Too partial and too narrow minded (if at all has a mind!?)

xperaxperaabout 1 month ago
great story

ended too early but I love the theme. hoping you continue to write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous