Indian Wife and the Bus Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,541 Followers

My wife's petite voluptuous body was now hanging off his oak-like frame, her arms locked in his neck. Her ankles were locked behind his waist as he hammered her cunt mercilessly. Her big jiggling ass swayed back and forth, banging against his sturdy hips. And I realized that it wasn't just Ustaad pistoning her, but she was also humping back even in that weird pose.

"Oh fuckkkk....I am cumming!!" Niyati cried out. She started shrieking and shaking as Ustaad pressed her ass harder against him with his big palm.

"Already???" I whispered in disbelief.

"I told you saab." Raju shrugged. "You should not be watching this."

------

"That...that first orgasm...was it real? Or did you fake it to...."

"I really don't think talking about such details is a good idea." Niyati deflected.

"Please."

"Fine. If you insist. Yes, it was very real. Even I was surprised because usually....." she trailed off.

"I know about usually. I am the poor sap who is the usually."

"Please don't do that to yourself." Niyati gave me a sad smile. "There is nothing wrong with your sexual technique. You have to understand that those orgasms were less about his skill and more about the depravity of the situation. The newness of it, the wrongness of it. For god's sake, I was buck naked being fucked in the open in a ravine by a burly ape whose name I didn't even know. Even my wildest fantasies are tamer than that reality. That itself would have been enough to push me over the edge. Remember, you yourself were so aroused."

"Hmmm."

"Did you....never mind."

"Did I what?"

"No, nothing."

"Did you jack off while you were watching all this?"

"Well...."

--------

Honestly, what I did wasn't technically jacking off. Yes, I had been sporting a raging hard-on the entire time. So raging that it was starting to hurt. As I watched my previously chaste wife holler her way through an orgasm hanging off his body, I could feel rumblings in my balls. I did take my dick out. But it was just so the semen wouldn't mess up my pants.

"Haha." Raju noticed what I had done.

"Shut up." I said, as I felt that sense of guilt and ennui that often follows an orgasm for men. I just suddenly felt very disinterested.

I turned around and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Raju asked.

"You were right. No good can come out of me watching this."

And angrily, I strode away.

I was so distraught while walking away and thinking of so many things, that I did not really pay attention to where I was going. The woods were thick, it was foggy, and things were very confusing. It took me about 20 minutes of walking to realize that I was hopelessly lost. And another ten minutes to start panicking. The fog seemed to be getting thicker and thicker. This was all I needed. After everything that had gone wrong, this was really the shit cherry on the shit sundae.

I considered yelling out, hoping that Raju or the driver would hear me. Or even my wife, although it did not seem like she would care. She only had eyes for Ustaad tonight, literally and figuratively. I started wondering if our marriage was over. I decided not to yell out because I didn't know whether it was safe. For all I knew, there were a dozen other Ustaad types hanging out in the woods.

So I tried my best to figure out my bearings. I finally found a narrow trail path. I was sure this would get me back to the road. But in which direction? Just as I was trying to figure it out, I heard rustling of leaves and some soft voices. Unsure of who it was, I hid behind a couple of trees.

"Come on, please. Don't make me do that."

My ears perked up. It was Niyati's voice. But despite the words being negative in nature, the tone was a bit playful. The footsteps and the voices got closer.

"A deal is a deal, darling. I am a man of my word." Ustaad said flatly.

"But he is so sleazy and scrawny." she protested.

For a moment, I thought she was talking about me and I get angry and humiliated. But Ustaad's next words cleared my misconception.

"It's what was promised to him for stopping the bus out of schedule. And it's just ten minutes."

And the two of them passed by me. I was well hidden so they did not see me. But I saw them. Niyati had put whatever clothes she had back on. I started following them at a distance, partly to hear more and partly hoping they would lead me back to the bus. She was walking a step behind him.

"Pleeeeeeease." she sprinted up and hugged him lovingly, giggling. "I will make it worth your while."

What the hell was wrong with her? She was talking like a silly smitten teenager, not a high class married career woman who had just been forced at gunpoint.

What happened next shocked me as well as Niyati. The big brute pushed her away haughtily and then with a look of derision said,

"You fucking slut. Don't try to get cute with me. I am not your boyfriend or husband that you can twist around your finger."

"I know." Niyati said almost wistfully.

"I saw you, found you hot, seduced you, fucked you, and that is it. You are a piece of ass. A piece of ass that I am honor-bound to share with that driver."

Following them, I heard this and felt a mix of anger and delight. Anger because of how insulting he was being. And delight for the same reason. At that moment, I felt that she deserved it.

She opened her mouth to reason with him some more but he held his hand up.

"Because I fucked you so well and make you cum like a fountain so many times, you seem to think this is some romantic picnic. It is not. Remember who is in charge here. Either you willingly spend ten minutes with the driver. Or I can make you do it at gunpoint."

"Fine." Niyati reluctantly said.

"And the next time you try to talk yourself out of spending time with the driver, I swear, you will be sorry. Don't test me. I am warning you for the last time."

They walked in silence for a minute and then she spoke up again.

"What about us?"

"What about us?"

"Don't you want to....do it again?" she shrugged and said.

"Damn woman! I just banged your brains out for a long time and you're still hungry?" he sounded surprised.

"Not hungry as such. I just wouldn't mind it." Niyati coyly said.

"Well, the bus needs to get going. And the seats are too cramped to do it in there. You have seen my technique."

And the slut actually blushed.

"Also" he continued. "There are other passengers. I know they won't complain because they are scared of me. But still, I don't want them to lose sleep."

"Forget the bus driver then. He is scared of you too. Why don't we use this time to.....you know....right here?" she cocked her head sideways and smiled.

He stopped and stared at her. She smiled back seductively. I felt like jumping out at shaking her hard to make her realize what she was becoming.

"Take off your clothes." he sharply said.

She didn't need to be told twice. In less than ten seconds, she had thrown off her cardigan and sweatpants. I noticed that she wasn't wearing panties anymore. Probably got left behind in the ravine.

Fully naked, she lunged towards him. He however, caught her by the shoulders and held her still.

"Wait a moment." he said and picked up her clothes.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING???" Niyati yelled out. Even I barely suppressed a cry of horror.

The big brute had rolled up her two remaining garments into a ball and thrown it high up into a tree.

"I had given you a final warning. Told you not to test me."

"But...but..." Niyati almost started hyperventilating.

"In our village, when a woman forgets her place, we punish her by parading her naked in front of everyone. That is going to be your punishment for being an insolent bitch."

"But...oh no...."

"You are going to stay naked like this even when you get in the bus. Everyone is going to see you like this. And you and I are going to sit on the front seat so newer passengers also see you. Don't you dare trying to get clothes from your bag or I will make things even worse." he menacingly said.

And started walking. Utterly defeated and all the playfulness flown out of her, my wife started following him naked. Soon they approached a spot where the driver was waiting with Raju.

The two guys waiting there had already seen her naked and getting fucked by Ustaad earlier. But even they looked taken aback at her walking towards them without a stitch of clothing on her petite voluptuous body. They were probably so taken in by it that they did not notice what I noticed. A big change in Niyati's body language.

When she had willingly followed Ustaad out of the bus, there had been a spring in her step. She was horny and excited. Even when she passed other passengers and they checked out her barely covered boobs through her cardigan, it seemed to turn her on. The woman walking towards them shivering and naked now was like a fully different person. her shoulders were slumped, her face was downcast. There was not a hint of excitement or arousal in her body.

"Ten minutes." Ustaad flatly said and kept walking. Raju cast one quick glance at my wife's tits and followed him. I stayed there behind a tree, watching.

The scrawny eager looking driver almost jumped at my wife and locked her in a clumsy embrace. She didn't fight back but did not participate either. Just stood there, as if wanting it all to get over.

He pushed her against a tree and started feasting on her ample boobs. It was a far cry from the authoritative and skillful way in which Ustaad had played with her boobs. The driver reminded me a bit of a hungry dog eating bread from a bowl. His face moved furiously from one breast to another, many times shaking in between them. His teeth kept gnawing at the huge boobs in short repeated biting motions as his tongue slobbered all over. His hands seemed unsure of where they wanted to be, at times grabbing her tits, then rubbing her pussy, then feeling up her ass and then again to the boobs.

"You are so beautiful, memsaab. This is a dream come true." he said.

If he was hoping for a response, there wasn't one forthcoming. Niyati just stood there, her hands limply by her side, letting this scrawny little runt attack her body any way he wanted. It was nothing like when she was with Ustaad and her hands roamed all over his body passionately. But the driver didn't seem too bothered by it. He had pretty much hit a lottery in getting access to her. It was bound to be the ten most memorable minutes of his pathetic meaningless life.

He then squatted in front of her and hips lips and tongue started attacking her shaved pussy as his fingers poked and prodded around. Yet again, there was no skill or method on display, just the furious thought-free machinations and movements of a guy I was starting to wonder might even be a virgin. If so, imagine a genuine high class nymph like Niyati being his first. Lucky bastard.

Even in all this, the fear of Ustaad wasn't far from his mind, because he quickly checked his watch to see how much of his ten minutes were remaining. He must have decided, not enough, because the foreplay suddenly stopped.

"Turn around." he said.

Niyati robotically turned to face the tree. He put his hand on her shoulder to make her bend over. She put her hands on the tree and complied.

Even in that painful and hopeless situation, I got a thrill of arousal looking at my wife's round bulging creamy white ass in that position. The perfect shape of those globes smoothly leading down to shapely legs. The way her tits hung free from her chest like big mangoes. A naked woman bent over is really the most alluring primeval erotic sight for a man. That is how the animal kingdom fucks and as the events that night had amply shown, we humans are basically animals.

The driver's expression showed that he found that sight irresistible as well. He gently spanked her substantial ass cheeks a couple of times, making them jiggle wildly. And then he entered her. And again, started resembling a dog as he pounded her without any real rhythm or technique.

---------

"I barely remember the driver or what he did to me, honestly. I don't even remember what he looked like. I was in a really sad mood and my mind was elsewhere. I have no idea if he fucked me for ten minutes or ten seconds." Niyati said in a bored voice.

"Unlike your memorable fuckfest with that big goon?" I snorted. She looked at me pointedly.

"Are you really upset over infidelity or just jealous that someone else satisfied me so thoroughly?"

"Niyati!"

"Sorry, that was....that was mean." she said.

---------

Niyati might not know how long he fucked her, but I saw it first hand. It was barely a minute, if that. The scrawny little fella fucked her hard with his hands on her as, and pretty soon, the eroticness of the situation and the sheer voluptuousity of my wife's naked body pushed him over the edge. He shot his load into her and then just stayed like that, as if cursing himself for cumming so soon.

As I watched that sorry display, I realized why I had no trouble watching everything although I had walked away from the scene with Ustaad. And it had to do with what Niyati said above. Watching her fuck session with Ustaad was very emasculating because he was banging her in a way I never had been able to. She was so thoroughly enjoying herself that continuing to watch it, hearing her beg him to fuck her, was devastating for my ego.

But with the driver, I was feeling a sense of....schadenfreude. She wasn't enjoying it. She had been bullied into it. And yet she was being used and abused. It seemed like a great punishment and in a way, made me feel better about myself.

Until his dick shriveled back to normal and slipped out of my wife's slutty cunt, he stayed bent over her, playing with her boobs. Her face was still very neutral. She had not made the slightest noise during that shortlived fuck, as opposed to the time with Ustaad when she was howling like a wild animal.

"Come on, time is up." Raju strolled in.

The driver instantly stepped away from my wife, who then straightened and started wiping the cum off her inner thighs.

"Go start the bus. We will be leaving soon." Raju said, lighting a cigarette.

He looked around and then suddenly noticed me hiding in the trees. He smiled and then made a gesture with his thumb asking me to go back to the bus. Niyati was still wiping the cum off so she didn't see it. I stayed in place. Then with a stern expression and an even sterner gesture, Raju communicated to me that I should leave.

I did. It took me just a couple of minutes to get back to the side of the road. There were half a dozen passengers still milling around. The driver had walked up to the shack and was having chai, standing next to Ustaad who was sitting on a stool as if it were a royal throne. I walked up near him, but he didn't as much as acknowledge my presence. I stood there alone, not sure about what to do. A few of the passengers were stealing glances at me. It seemed like word had spread about what had happened. But did they know what was about to happen?

"Oh fuck!!! Look at that!!!" one of the men yelled out and stood up.

I turned to look. And sure enough a couple of hundred feet away, there came my slutty wife, completely naked, calmly walking towards the bus. It seemed like she had finally found some sense of shame and modesty, because she had her left arm covering her nipples and her right hand covering her pussy. And her head was lowered as she walked. Raju was two steps behind her, as if there to be her bodyguard. He looked at Ustaad. And I saw Ustaad make some gesture to him.

Raju quickly stepped up to my wife and whispered something in her ear. She shook her head. He whispered again. And reluctantly, she dropped her arms to her side. Now the passengers waiting around, the guy running the shack, and of course I got to see her nakedness in its full glory. She straightened her head and stared forward as she walked.

I alternated between staring at my wife and the audience. Many of them had bulges in their pants. Most of them had their mouths open and eyes wide. And several of them were making appreciative comments that I overheard.

"Such big and firm tits. Heavenly."

"Look at that bald pussy."

"And such a gorgeous face."

"Damn, what an ass. I could ram it all night."

And so on. The comments were lewd and suggestive. These were all lower middle class blue collar men from rural Bihar. Watching an ethereal high class beauty like this naked in person was something beyond their wildest dreams. I am sure many of them wanted to pounce on her. But no one made a move. By now, everyone knew who was in charge. And no one was brave enough to take on Ustaad. Neither was I, became I thought about rushing and covering her up with something. But I didn't.

Niyati's naked walk of shame lasted about a couple of minutes. As she reached the door of the bus, she looked at me with a sad expression. When the thing started, she had seemed sad and humiliated. But by the end, i thought she was getting comfortable with it. Ustaad sauntered up to her and led her into the bus. The driver honked his horn. And everyone started getting back to their seats. Except Niyati, who was sitting in the front seat with her new lover.

--------

"So...about your Queen Cersei moment..." I sarcastically said.

"My what?" Niyati looked confused.

"You know.....Game of Thrones."

"Oh....right." she blushed.

"Why did you do that?" I knew why. But I wanted to see what she would say, because she did not know I had heard everything.

"It wasn't really....I was....I mean....I'd rather not talk about it." she stammered a little and said. I guess even with all this honesty, it was humiliating for her to tell me what had actually happened. She had tried to bribe the thug with more sex and he had treated her like a village tart.

"Why not?" I pushed on.

"I just...don't want to, okay? But if it makes you feel any better, it was a lot like that Cersei scene. Yes, I made mistakes. But I did not deserve that."

"By the time you reached the bus, it looked like you were enjoying it." I said with more sarcasm than needed. And instantly felt bad.

"I wasn't....ENJOYING it!!" she shot back. "I was just coming to terms with it. Trying to get used to it."

"Is that why you proudly sat naked on the front seat for all those hours?"

"Fuck you!!" she got angry.

---------

But she did sit there as commanded. Everyone got back on the bus, getting a detailed look at my naked wife. I was the second last to get on, with Raju behind me. He nudged me towards my original seat.

"Stay here. It will be over soon." he said and went to the front.

I tried to sleep, but could not. My wife was buck naked curled up in the arms of a thug. Many of the passengers kept tiptoeing to the front all night to get another look at her tits or her ass. No one tried anything more though.

It was a good three hours later when the bus started slowing down again. I saw Ustaad say something to Niyati. She got up and reached for one of our bags. There was an audible collective sigh of disappointment in the bus as she pulled out some clothes and started putting them on. Soon she was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt.

The bus stopped in some town whose name I forget. But it was evidently Ustaad and Raju's destination. As they got off, they didn't even look at my wife. Not even a thank you or a good bye. Niyati stared wistfully at the brute's back for a while and then started walking back towards me.

There really isn't much more to say about the rest of the night. Niyati sat on a seat across from me, but avoided eye contact. I had no idea what to say to her. The sun rose soon and maybe it was the disinfecting effect of the sunlight, but none of the passengers tried anything. We reached Lucknow just in time for the flight. Flew back. The entire team, none of us exchanged a word.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,541 Followers