All Comments on 'Indian Yoni Puja with Mother Ch. 07'

by funkyjunkymunkey

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Oh it is too hot!!!.....

Expecting a more hot saturation in the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
didn't expect it to be so good...

Great Masterpiece...the mother's reluctancy to her adopting mind is simply natural...u have a flair for writing, and pls dun let this story go to waste!

thanks for the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

great story so far. please bring GURU sahib into the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Breaking everything

Hope they use the ultimate freedom in their forbidden union in the bed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hai Bhagvan :)

firstly u r story ws awesome..the concept of sex and god is merged in the hindu religion..the symbol of shiva the linga is a the image of a penis entering the vagina and the process f pouring milk is the semen-ation of the same or the symbolism of an orgasm..the concept of sex with mother has been defines in the yogatattva sutra the "book of yoga" it merges all female identities and dilutes mother,sister..wife into one being.. with one supreme identity vis-a vis u.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wah Wah Wah

I appreciate u very much.You are the best Incest Story Writter.I am prety sure that you are a great novel writter also.Fantastic story sir fantastic story.I loved it.

Thank youuuuuuuuu.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This series seem unfinished

dear author, looks like the pair haven't take it to the next level! Anxiously waiting for your latest instalments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really superb

Well done.. Your writing is igniting the fire incest.

Pl. write more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I am eager to waiting the next part!!!....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Didn't disappoint! Well done!

Hope the next instalment will be less ravaging and more love-making, just to change the tempo a bit. The dirty talk was a pleasant surprise! Also- replace 'wretch' with 'retch' and 'bossoms' with just 'bossom'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fast

You are posting the next chapter or not?

Please post it,I'm dying ...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please send the next chapter!!! I am waiting.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Me Dead

I am going 2 Die soon if you willl not post it .Make it fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
master

Hi Funky,

You have an ability to write nice stories!!This story seems unfinished.I think it is a good sign for a writer!!Expecting its new level!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sex is the only way to worship God

A wonderful story.Story proves that love of mother is great.

The son has done his duty very well by liberating mother

from stupid inhibitions.Expecting more from the same author

about the lovemaking mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finish it..... What's started

waiting for next chapter & vaginal intercourse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Very well written.

like the narration

smbanusmbanualmost 13 years ago
AWESOME !!!

one of the best all time indian mother son stories...please write more ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disgusting! ...

After the desired years to fuck his mother's pussy, when he can have it finally, he just fuck her in the ass! Perverse, abnormal and absolutely disgusting, because nothing compares with delicious of a pussy. Boy you are unhealthy and you should see your doctor! Too bad, could be a good story, if he fucked her in her pussy at least once. That's a story for ass fuckers and wankers, not for those straights as the large majority are ... So ... I did absolutely dislike your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One in thousands!

My comment is for all parts:

I've read thousands of incest stories & some r so special! One is The Autobiography by Alok_ji, another is "Oh mommy... I groaned" (unfortunately i can't recall some other names). But this one, i'd of objective to say, is really the greatest i've been reading in the last 10yrs. Why?

1. The relationship takes time to build. It doesn't only happen on a day.

2. Great details r there how they come close, how their passion intensifies.

3. The language in which her body is described is awesome.

4. The details of step by step greater sexuality in yoni & lingum puja showed ur master craftmanship. It takes a lot of control not to start the final game after a few hundred words.

A REQUEST: India has enjoyed centuries of teen sex. Why don't write a story where 12/13yr old girls enjoy sexual bliss with their parents (it's not very uncommon) or where there is group & mutual sex between members of a big family. In some families teen girls r presented to their father by their mother. Again a 16/17 yr boy marrying his mom & sister- this kind of stories will get life in ur hand & popularity by fans, that's for sure. Tons of thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
little change

bro, your concept is very nice,, but it'll be more interesting agar beta Baap, Dada, Dadi ke kahne par sabke samne apni Maa ki Yoni Puja karega apni gharki bhalai ke liye...Aur Dadi, Maa, Behen sab beta ki ling puja karenge.. Khulam khula

my mail: odiyabanda@yahoo.in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More

Please don't stop the series here. This is so very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Zakkas

Ekdum sahi hai baap...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rakshas..no not even raakshas

Idiot..do you ever know, who a mother is? You want to fuck a place where you were created?? How your bloody brain thought of this story.How dare you comment on Hindu rituals. Sure..you will be eaten by dogs. Your mother would have mourned to have given birth to you..Orey, nirbhagyuda..bhrashtu pattina samskruthi ra needhi.yedhava. Remember one thing..If I have known you in person...I would have told you how it would be being fucked that way.

nil_r2nil_r2over 10 years ago
Please continue - the mom-son love should culminate into pregnancy

the pregnancy should be blessed by the guruji

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
"Final Analysis"

Every Chapter until this last one was sexy and enjoyable . . . . . BUT . . . . .the final chapter was just over the top disgusting. Degradation and humiliation has NO place in a loving relationship. Ch 1-6 were GREAT! Chapter 7 was yeeech.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Zabrdst

Bhai khatarnaak likha hai

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointing ending

7 chapters leading up to a moment disappointed by anal.

What a waste.

OiedipusOiedipusalmost 4 years ago
Best Sensual Story

One of the best sensual stories read so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunkyjunkymunkey@funkyjunkymunkey
392 Followers
Have story ideas you'd like to share? any female fans, especially mums able to help me give character and authenticity to the maternal characters in my stories, please let me know! get in touch! funkyjunkymunkey@hotmail.co.uk

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES