All Comments on 'Indigofera Ch. 01'

by Kuron

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 8 years ago

i am guessing english is not your first language.so many grammatical mistakes as far as word usage.such as when a kid is adopted then the parents are not steps also why would the mom say they are not human?how have the families been connected?why would the mom win a trip but not take the 2 youngest and leave them at home alone?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Much as I hate agreeing with a troll like redlion75

I have to say he's right this time; why didn't you just post this in your own language, in the Foreign Language section? As it stands, this is basically gibberish, and not in the slightest bit erotic, just garbled and pathetic. Please don't post here again until you learn how to write, you're wasting your time and ours.

KuronKuronover 8 years agoAuthor
I didn't want to answer, because I am immense troll myself, but I just couldn't calm down.

I'm sorry for my English. It's completely self-learned and I'm still improving. That's the reason I'm writing. To get better. And about the story... I think that you underestimate it. It's not something astonishing, but I would have to be stupid to reveal everything in the first chapter. Especially everything you pointed out aren't mistakes, but intentional hints. >:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
UNLIKE OTHERS

I don't give a fuck so much about grammar spelling etc I care ore about the story which was complete & utter CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Grammar

Its totally alright that english isn't your first language. And its great you're writing stories to improve it but in all honesty, the grammatical mistakes are really bringing down the quality of what could be a good story. Perhaps what you could do, is after you write a draft get someone who is more fluent in English than yourself, perhaps another user, to proof read it. Then you can see what you're doing wrong and actually get better, rather than writing poorly and not noticing what's wrong.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 7 years ago
Grammar is terrible.

Grammar is terrible and it makes it difficult to read. I have to correct everything in my head as I read. Very distracting and ruins the story. I made it a third of the way through Chaper one only.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Nothing special

Hope the next chapter improves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous