All Comments on 'Indoctrination'

by cuck4Traci

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This story can be resumed to...

This story can be resumed to: A wife's suspicion that her husband was gay, corfirmed after 20 years of marriage...There is nothing about being a cuckold here, just about him being a closet gay...And there was a very similar story some days ago, also posted in LW...1*

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 7 years ago
Category change would be helpful

Though this story was fairly well written, it belongs more in BDSM or Fetish. I realize there is overlap, and lots of things are possible with bisexuality. But the bondage elements including the chastity device were a main part of the plot; even hubby comments on his wife being a dominatrix. And licking up one's own cream pie, not to mention someone else's, well, that seems to fit the Fetish category. One other word of caution; don't ever tie someone up in bondage, gag them, and then leave the house. Very dangerous. I realize STD's and choking to death don't happen in fantasy stories but some reader some time might try out a scene like this and it's a really bad idea unless someone is at least secretly present who is observing and who can free the bound individual in an emergency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really appreciate your work well written people should vote on the way story is written not on the contents gave it a 5 to offset the idiots and haters oh yeah and I'm straight

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written gay shit.

Just nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
" She is my nirvana, my angel, my porn star. She is my dreamland"

And you are her trash can, her douche bag, her spittoon. Keep your day job, its the only reason she's hanging around.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
many varied elements

every reader is unique

loved ; bbq scene, wife out on date, hubby caged for days, hot wife, wife verbalizing preference for another's penis, hubby cleaning wife

downers: letting hubby out of cage, letting hubby cum, implied 3 some, implied letting hubby watch , implied bi

this looks like its locked on some kind of bi trajectory, really not my thing

I might be able to stick with it, I dunno, I can try

hopes: wife dates, weekends and vacations away, broken promised cage release dates (over and over), lots of cleanup duty but no sex for hubby, blossoming emotions between wife and bull(s)

RubbRubbover 7 years ago
Nicely Done

I hope we get to see more of your writing. This was pretty well done. while things tend to go pretty fast, I recognize one can't have everything in a short story. Please pay no mind to the people attempting to pass moral judgment while participating in a collective porn site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like

Ur from MI right? I cant believe she shows you our texts

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 7 years ago
Enjoyable hotwife story

I enjoyed reading this, and thought it was well written and hit on many of my kinks. My only critique is that it escalated too quickly. I would have liked to have seen a slower buildup to the husband being locked in chastity and pegged while his wife promises his ass to their bull.

Still, it was a good story and I hope to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love it

I absolutely loved this submission and can't wait for chapter two,please don't let it be to long waiting,I gave it a five.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

Truly awesome story - well worth 5 Stars from me. I do hope there's more where this came from!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfection

Absolutely LOVE it and can't wait to hear more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written, but...

Belongs in Fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 from me...

please write more

ProlificProcreatorProlificProcreatorabout 7 years ago
Really liked it!

The story is pretty well written and covers a lot of my fantasy kinks. I'm looking forward to your next story.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Very dangerous

Leaving someone tied and alone is very dangerous. I did not finish the story. It started with him tied and alone,so I knew that bit. Reading through the rest of the story,the penis gag heaved into view,and I thought... this is going to be insanity,and I want no part. I stopped reading there. Other points....when she kissed him and swapped cum into his mouth it did not do much for him. I expected him to get a roaring stiffy,because that was his thing. Noticing this,there was a certain lack of tension in the story. Things described but not felt. A lot of care taken,but when it became apparent that the writer has a certain lack of common sense....not for me,I’m afraid.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
It's not so dangerous

Leaving someone "tied and alone" IT'S NOT SO DANGEROUS or IT ISN'T DANGEROUS AT ALL in some circumstances!But,I agree that such stories are pretty much insane and lacking some common sense!

LI KerwellLI Kerwellabout 6 years ago
Loved it

Looking forward to chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Enjoy Kinky Stories

Among my favorites are stories about men who are left helplessly restrained while the wife goes out to find someone to enjoy sex with while the husband can do nothing but watch. I like it when the man she brings back is one of his coworkers or boss, his friend, an arrogant neighbor, or his brother. But a competitor is always nice, too. And a stranger may prove to be brutal to the husband. My favorite is when his daughter and her friend come home from college unexpectedly and take advantage of the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I didn’t read the story. I just wanted to go on record and say that I would never read a story written by any author who has “cuck” as part of their name.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
LOVE it

Great Story so fat, thankyou

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Did anyone with a pen name that includes the word cuck ever write anything other than a piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once again cuckoldry is shown to be the result of a gay man being married to an entitled, manipulative slut. Thanks for the insight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad. Reducing both characters to a "gay man married to a manipulative slut" seems really over-simplistic, and sort of missing the point. They are both getting off on that aspect of themselves. They, and maybe a lot of couples like have eroticized those supposedly negative characteristics. They are both turned on by contradictions. He's straight-ish and likes cock. They are married and appear monogamous, but both are into other partners. What man would want to be married to a manipulative slut? This man, that's who! The slut persona, ( I don't reall see her as manipulative. She was pretty upfront about everything) turns him on, not a "faithful" wife.

I also agree with an earlier comment. Do not leave someone tied up alone. The unexpected can happen at the most inopportune time. Like planning on leaving for "only" 15 minutes, and getting into some kind of accident. Or some chronic health condition incapacitates you...heart attack, a slip and fall, insulin reaction... Can the sub get free in event of an emergency?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

OMG !!! so hot like the phone part ad every word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe I'm old fashioned, and I've never put my hands on a woman in anger, but if my wife did that to me, I would have been charged and booked on a double homicide before the evening was over.

It's one thing if that is part of their marriage, but other than fantasy, it hadn't been up to then.

I'll give it one star only because you can't vote zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic little wimp married to disgusting, disease ridden slut. They deserve each other.

Just2KinkyJust2Kinky11 months ago

Oh you luck man!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous