Indoctrination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
153 Followers

I pulled back slightly with a look of confusion. "What?"

"You get really quiet when you're mad, and you haven't said a word since I kissed you at the party. Are you mad at me for what I did?" A stray tear was leaving a trail down her cheek.

"Sweetheart," I said as I kissed away the tear, "I have a million emotions running through my mind right now, but anger isn't one of them. I've just spent the last 20 minutes thinking about what might have happened at the party, examining what I'm feeling and trying to figure out how I should be reacting. After all that, the only thing that keeps popping into my head is, holy fuck that was hot!! I love that you gave me that kiss and made me a part of it, but surely you can imagine I have a few questions. I wanna know more, like the details." I paused to collect some thoughts, then continued, "But no, honey, I'm not mad in the least. I'd have to say judging by the tingles I've had since that kiss, I'm incredibly turned on."

A smile stretched across her face as she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down into a remarkably passionate kiss. "I love you so much," she said with small tears in her eyes. "I was so afraid how you'd react." We just laid there and looked into one another's eyes for a few moments until she broke the silence.

"His name is John," she said softly.

"Oh? Which one was he?"

"Mr. fuck-fodder."

"The gay guy?"

"MmHmmm."

"So how the fuck did that happen? Is he not gay?"

"I'm sure he still is, dear. I know I'm good, but I doubt even I can convert a gay man with one blowjob," she said with a giggle. God, I love this woman's wit. "Honey, tell ya what, take me home, put me in our bed and make proper love to me and then I'll tell you all about it."

We put ourselves back together, climbed into the front seats and headed for home.

"Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. Ppppppppppppp...that was fucking amazing," she said in a near whisper. Since I'd cum once already in the car, we were able to make love for a solid hour and a half once we got home. She was recovering from orgasm number three, and I had finally filled her pussy for the second time that afternoon. After going down and cleaning up my mess, I moved up so we could cuddle and talk. She was laying on her side with her head on my chest, and her right leg thrown over mine.

"I spent the afternoon just having fun and talking to everyone there," she began. "But every time I happened to glance over towards where he was sitting—John—I saw him looking at me, or maybe just my boobs." She giggled. "But each time he saw me looking at him, he turned away, wouldn't make eye contact with me. I just figured he was super shy, or just not interested because he's gay, but I couldn't figure out why he kept looking at me. I wanted to approach him and ask him, but he was with his boyfriend all day.

"Finally I noticed him get up and walk into the house. I thought this was my chance to corner him and find out what his deal was." She looked up at me with a smile, "Actually, I just wanted to fuck with him a little and see if I could get a rise out of him." She continued, "I followed him inside hoping he was going to the kitchen or something, but he headed straight for the bathroom. So I thought, "what the hell, I'll wait here and talk to him when he gets out." But you know I probably had more to drink than I should have, so by that time I was kinda horny, and I couldn't get that image of him climbing from the pool out of my head. So when he opened the door I pushed him back inside and locked the door behind us, then pushed his ass up against the sink. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to me while I was on my tippy toes to kiss him. I was giving him a deep French kiss while I stuck my other hand down his swim trunks to grab his cock." She looked up at me again, "Baby, I don't know what came over me. You know I've never done anything like this before. It's like I was possessed or something. I was so hot and horny I just had to have his cock. And, god, was it a nice cock, I could tell just by feeling it when it was soft. It was long and thick..." Her voice trailed off and her eyes looked a little glazed as she remembered the moment. She laid her head back on my chest and continued. "I was still kissing him hard when I got his cock out of his trunks and was slowly stroking the entire length of it. He got hard pretty fast, and when I looked down I saw a gorgeous hard piece of meat I couldn't wait to get my lips around. Fuck, I felt like Pavlov's dog the way I was drooling for that thing. I couldn't believe how badly I wanted that cock, my panties were soaking wet by that point.

"I kissed him hard again and asked, 'what's your name?' He said, 'John'. And I said, 'Well, John, today's your lucky day. I'm going to suck you cock, you're going to let me, and there's nothing you can do about it.' I don't know where the fuck that came from, I've never talked like that, before."

I felt tingles and my cock twitched.

She continued, "I slowly lowered myself down, running my hands along his chest and stomach until my face was even with his magnificent hard-on. I paused for a moment just to admire it. It was long and smooth, much wider at the base than the head. I could imagine the head going in me and then feeling fuller and fuller with his cock getting thicker and thicker the deeper he went. I was so fucking wet by then I could smell my own pussy.

"I noticed his cock twitch slightly. That made me smile, and I gave him a wet kiss on the tip. I then ran my tongue around the head a couple of times to get it nice and wet, then let it slip between my lips, not sucking it in, just letting it slide in like the entrance of my pussy. I kept doing that, taking a little more each time. As I got deeper, I'd hold my tongue tight along the bottom of his shaft where you've told me it's really sensitive.

"He had a really nice set of balls that I cupped with one hand, massaging them while I worked his shaft with my other hand and my lips. I was working my way down his cock, trying to get as much in my mouth as I could. I'd guess he was about 7 ½, maybe 8 inches, but I could only get about 6 ½ in my mouth. I wanted all of it, I really did. I gagged myself several times trying to take all of him down my throat. I was bobbing back and forth, working his cock in and out of my mouth, following my lips with my hand wrapped around his shaft. Now and then I'd stop at the tip and nibble it lightly with my teeth and swirl my tongue all over the swollen head.

"I started tasting his pre-cum, so I knew he was probably getting close to cumming. I started sucking him harder and faster, sometimes just stopping and jerking her cock with my hand. I felt so wicked, so naughty sucking a guy's cock I didn't even know. I felt so wanton, and I started sucking his cock like a slut. He obviously liked that because he put his hands on the side of my head and grabbed my hair so he could drive my mouth over his cock. Oh my god, that was hot. I almost asked him to fuck me. Several times. I wanted him to fuck me, I really did. But I couldn't do that, yet."

Wait. Did she just say "yet?" My cock twitched again.

"So, anyway, at this point he's literally fucking my face, using my hair to control my head. He's driving in and out of my mouth pretty hard and fast, and I've got my hands on the front of his thighs to keep him from going too deep. He's making grunting noises, I'm moaning like a whore, and I'm hoping no one is outside the door waiting to use the bathroom, especially his boyfriend. I could tell by his breathing, grunting, and strokes that he was right on the verge of cumming. So when I felt that first spurt, I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock to hold him off so just the very tip of his cock was between my lips. I used my other hand to stroke his shaft and finish him off. I could taste him. I could feel the warm, thick gooiness on my tongue.

"And then just like that I became aware of what I'd just done. I had just sucked the cock of someone I didn't even know, the only cock other than yours since we married. I was afraid I'd hurt you, that you'd be mad at me. I panicked. So I just stood up and walked out of the bathroom, leaving him there with his withering dick hanging out. And wouldn't you fucking know it? I passed his boyfriend in the hall on my way out," she said with a sigh.

I liked the mental image I just got from that.

"You know I don't like the taste of cum and never swallowed anyone, until I met you. You're the only one that has ever tasted good to me. So here I am walking through the house with a mouth full of cum, not knowing what to do with it. How do I get rid of it without everyone seeing me? Did I mention I'd been drinking? It wasn't until I was halfway across the patio that I decided to kiss it to you."

At some point in her rendition of the afternoon's events she had started rubbing my stomach and eventually worked her way down to caressing my cock. After listening to her descriptive commentary I was again hard as a rock. She purposely stroked the entire length of my cock, pushing down at the base to harden it even more. A drop of pre-cum appeared at the tip of my hard-on which she deftly swiped away with her fingertip.

She turned her head again to look at me and wiped the pre-cum on my lower lip. "I was so afraid you were going to be mad at me," she said. "I was scared you'd hate me for what I did." And then in a low husky whisper dripping of sex appeal, "But it looks to me like you really enjoyed your wife being a little cock slut today."

I surely can't dispute that judging by my obvious arousal. So, not wanting to waste a perfectly good hard-on, I rolled my wife onto her back and treated her to an extended fuck session of coital massage and passionate caresses as confirmation that I still love her tremendously, and perhaps even more so for opening this possible new area of exploration in our marriage.

For the next 10 days things reverted to normal, or what we consider normal, anyway. We didn't discuss John or that evening any further. However, I did make note of several occasions where my wife seemed lost in her thoughts, staring off in the distance, and then absentmindedly rubbing her thighs together. I've no doubt she was reminiscing about her adulterous adventure. I can hardly blame her; I, too, returned often to the images she described and brought myself to the edge of orgasm several times during my morning shower. I suppose, too, one could argue that John could be attributed to my increase of orgasmic intensity as I played short trailers of their tryst in my mind while I fucked my wife. She seems to be reaching orgasm faster, too, lately, and I'll bet for the same reason.

But he hadn't been fuck-fodder. We haven't mentioned him or that night openly during sex since. Quite frankly he-a gay man-just hasn't fit in. For the last several months we've been exploring another facet of our sexuality, namely a Dom/sub/bondage-type situation. We were intrigued after watching 50 Shades of Gray, and wanted to probe the possibilities of lascivious satisfaction when giving up control to the other. So we've collected a small array of playthings and accoutrements to enhance our roleplaying. For instance, we have soft rope for binding, vibrators, dildos, and even a penis cage. She likes keeping me caged for several days at a time to tease and torment me. And she says since neither of us gets to fuck during that period, it greatly enhances the experience when she releases me and I can finally sink my cock into her sodden pussy. It's a form or torment for her when I'm caged, as well, because other than her dildos and vibrator she has no abatement to her lust until my dick is emancipated. I've never worn the cage for any extended time, because by the fourth day she is usually so saturated down there that she frees my manhood and uses me as a tool to quell the salacious yearnings within her. I absolutely love when she becomes so overcome with lust that she cares only about being sexually satisfied, like a driven nympho; no one else matters to her at that point. I find her incredibly sexy when she's at that point.

Last night while we cuddled in bed, my wife told me John had texted her.

"Oh? How'd he get your number," I asked.

"He asked Sarah for it, and then she called and asked if I minded."

"So how's he doing? What did he have to say?" I asked, trying to sound ambivalent considering this was the only man she's given a blowjob to since we've been married.

She giggled, and said, "He chastised me for leaving the way I did and not even giving him my name. Said he got in a little trouble with his date."

"Yeah, I'll bet his boyfriend was a little pissed about that," I laughed.

"Evidently that wasn't a boyfriend, just a date," she said, and after a brief pause, "He said I give a great blowjob." She had a large smug grin on her face.

"Fuck, honey, I've been telling you that for years."

"I know, but it's nice to hear from someone else, too, you know...for validation."

I just looked at her with a lopsided grin.

She was quiet for a moment, lost in thought, playing something in her head, and then she said softly, "He wants to see me again."

"Mmm, I'm not surprised," I said. "Are you going to see him?"

"I dunno, maybe. I mean, he's gay, so it's not like a date or something. It would be like going out with any other girlfriend, right? Would you be mad if I saw him?"

"Of course not, honey. You're a grown woman, and you can have whomever you want for friends. It doesn't matter if it's a gay or straight guy, for that matter. And you never know, even though he's gay, he may very well still enjoy blowjobs from women. He'll just close his eyes and say to himself, 'it's a boy, it's a boy, it's a boy...'" I chuckled a bit. After a moment I said in a serious tone, "But, honey, if something sexual does happen, please just make me a part of it, make it be something that enhances what we already have. I don't know if you realized it or not, but you did that perfectly the night you kissed cum into my mouth, making me a part of it, I mean."

"Oh honey, I don't do anything without you with me in some way now. You're a part of everything I do, why would that change when I have sex with someone else?"

"I love you, sweetheart," I declared as I snuggled closer behind her, resting my incarcerated cock neatly in the indent between her ass cheeks.

"I love you, too, baby. G'night."

"G'night, honey."

The following day, today, she brought home a new appliance for us to add to our collection and playtime: a penis shaped gag. She said it might be fun to keep her submissive little bitch quiet while she played with her other toys next to me, or pegged my ass. I was currently on day four of being caged, and I could tell the sexual frustration was having an effect on my wife. Her language gets saltier with more innuendoes as her libido rises. She was at her breaking point and was obviously going to ensure she'd be carnally quenched tonight. It appeared she wanted to take charge of the night's session and play the role of the Dominatrix. I'm good with that, I thought. With the tingles racing through my body at the prospect of being her submissive, I dressed appropriately by covering my caged cock with a pair of satin white boy-shorts that had a pink rose pattern on them and fine lace trim around the waistband and leg openings. Above the waist I was wearing a matching satin camisole that felt fabulous. My wife placed the penis gag in my mouth and secured the strap behind my head. She then took the rope, ran it under the bed and tied each end to a wrist so that my arms were stretched out enough that I couldn't touch myself. I anticipated this was going to be a very memorable night of sex for us. I had no idea how true that would turn out to be.

What happened next took me by complete surprise, although I should have seen it coming.

My wife retreated to our bathroom where I thought she was going to just pee or strap on her dildo or something before starting our playtime, but she spent an inordinate amount of time in there. I could hear her rustling around, and my cock started twitching over and over with the anticipation of what was to come when she walked back in the room. However, when she returned she wasn't dressed as a hot Dominatrix with a cock strapped to her pelvis and a look that meant business, as I expected. Instead she was the epitome of a come-hither vixen gushing seductiveness headed out to a club. She was wearing a black dress printed with several large pink flowers that was deep plunging at the neckline, and a black knit cardigan. The bra she chose was another deep plunge push up that put her voluptuous bosom on full display. Although her makeup was perfectly applied and highlighted her face flawlessly with smoky eyes and beckoning painted lips, it would be a challenge for any man to pull their attention away from her cleavage to even notice. On her feet she had slipped into some strappy sandals with nearly 4" spike heels that emphasized her lovely legs and lifted and shaped her ass perfectly.

She stood at the foot of the bed looking at me, smiling, while putting her long dangly earrings in. "Honey, there's been a slight change of plans. John sent me a message saying he was having drinks with some friends at the Hungry Kitten, and offered to buy me a drink if I stopped by. I thought over what we talked about last night, and realized I did want to see him again, but only because I want to see if there's a possibility that I can finally see you suck a man's cock," she said cheerily. "I mean, since he's gay, and he didn't seem to have a problem with me sucking his dick, I'm sure he'll let you, too. So, I'm gonna go have a drink with John, see what I can work out, and then be home to peel those gorgeous panties off of you and release your wonderful cock to fuck me all night. Think of this as foreplay for later...hey, who knows, maybe I'll be bringing John home for you," she said with a wink. She looked me up and down as if admiring her work and said, "Damn, you look good like that. I really do like those panties on you; they're super cute." And then she turned and walked out the bedroom door. I heard the click of her heels as she walked down the hall, then the front door open and closed, and I was aware of the empty silence of the house.

My mind was racing with the possible scenarios that may play out in the pub, tonight. Would she repeat what happened at the party? She said he was going to be with friends, would she end up blowing someone else? Or two someone elses? I became aware that with every thought came a new wave of tingles and cock twitching. I found myself slowly undulating my pelvis, fucking the air. I can see her there propped on a stool at a small round table in a darkened corner of the bar surrounded by several men. She's winning their attention with her charming laugh, brilliant smile and ample breasts...

"Honey, I'm home," she giggled leaning back against the bedroom door. She stepped away from the door and slipped off her cardigan and then her shoes. "There's been another slight change of plans, baby," she said as she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Damn, she looked so absolutely delicious standing there in nothing but her bra and panties. "I discovered some pretty interesting stuff that I'll tell you about later, but first I'm going to make a couple of your fantasies come true...well, mine, too, I guess," she giggled. She drew a dark violet chemise with black trim from a Victoria's Secret bag and pulled it over her head, letting it slide down her body. Obviously she bought that just today... was it particularly for this occasion or a coincidence? "I know I promised I'd always keep you a part of whatever happens." She had my phone with earbuds in her hand. She put the earbuds in my ears and then placed the phone on my chest after muting the ringer. She had her phone and called my number, answering it when it lit up. "See? You can hear me, right? So you'll be able to hear everything that goes on just like you were there," she said with a big smile, and then with a smirk, said, "I'm sure with your randy imagination you'll have no problem envisioning what's going on." She turned to leave, but then stopped and said, "Oh, I guess I won't be needing these" and she reached under her chemise and slid her panties down her legs, stepping out of them. She picked them up and held them to my face so I could examine them. "Look how wet he made me tonight, baby. Here, I want you to really appreciate this," she said as she quickly removed the penis gag and replaced it with her wet panties. And wet they were. Drenched, more like it. And delicious. Then she plunged two fingers into her pussy and wiped juices above my upper lip. "Here's something else to help keep you focused." All I could taste and smell right now was her excitement elicited by John.

cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
153 Followers