Indoctrination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
153 Followers

She walked out of our bedroom and into the guest room. I could hear her steps and movements through the phone that connected us. "Hope I didn't leave you waiting too long," she said in a sultry voice dripping with promiscuity.

"Damn, girl, you're fucking hot! Someone as sexy as you is well worth waiting for," he said.

"Well, I don't know about all that, but thank you."

"No, really, you are gorgeous. Your husband's a lucky man."

"Mmmm, well, tonight I'm going to help you get lucky," she said in a hoarse whisper. I could tell she put the phone on the nightstand next to the bed and they were both standing near it. I could hear the telltale sounds of lips smacking and low moans and knew they were embracing one another, kissing passionately. Her breathing became heavier and her moans a bit louder and longer.

"Mmm... Oh my god...No, no, be careful there, I don't need any marks on my neck." I knew exactly where he was concentrating right now, that little spot on her neck between her ear and shoulder is particularly sensitive. She becomes incredibly turned on when that area of flesh is sucked and nibbled on. "Here, give me your hand... feel this. This is how wet you're making me." I could hear the squishy noise of his fingers exploring her excitement. "Mmm, judging by this lump right here, I'd say you're happy to see me", she said, and then continued,"...I didn't picture you as a bikini briefs kinda guy, but they sure make your ass look great...let's get you out of these things."

After a moment I heard a few kisses followed by slurping and could picture her kissing the head of his cock and then sucking it into her mouth. Her mews coupled with the sounds of fellatio went on for several minutes.

"Mmmmmm... Fuck, that feels good... god you are good at that" he said.

"Mmm...Mmm...Mmm...gagk... *cough* Easy, big guy, I'm not used to something this big."

"Shit, sorry."

"It's okay, you just can't fuck my face that deep... Yet." I could almost hear the wink she surely gave him with that last word.

The sounds of blowjob continued. Her slurping and kissing, him moaning. His breathing had become louder and faster when she said, "John, I love sucking this beautiful cock, but I need to feel you in me. I need you to fuck me."

I heard the bed creak, some rustling, and then more kissing and moaning, and then longer undulating moans punctuated with her whimpers, the apparent whimpers of frustration. Now it was my wife's breathing that had become labored and heavy.

"mMMmmm, please, stop teasing me... Put it in, I want to feel you in me," she begged.

"What about your husband?"

"Don't worry about him. He's tied up for the evening."

"What if he finds out?"

"Trust me, he knows exactly what I'm doing right now. He pretty much told me I could fuck anyone I want."

"And he won't be mad?"

"I dunno and I don't care; I'll find out later tonight. But that doesn't matter right now. The only thing that matters right now is that you fuck me. I want your big hard cock inside me, now!"

Ouch. That stung just a little, but my cock stirred all the more.

Another minute or two passed and more whimpers, "Please. Please, John? Please, please put it in me? I want you... I need... Ooooooooooh god... Uhn," followed by a sharp intake of breath. "Oh fuck you feel so good."

And there it was. I was officially a cuckold. She was officially a hotwife. And I've never loved her more, nor remember ever being this turned on. I could easily imagine the sight in that room. Her legs lifting her feet off the bed in almost mechanical sequence with his cock entering her to its length, her feet pointed and painted toes curled. The chemise pulled up exposing her neatly trimmed triangle of hair and red swollen pussy lips stretched to tightly grip his engorged cock as it was buried to the hilt in her pussy. Her head laid back flat on the bed, eyes closed, her mouth slightly agape, lips moving only as she moaned almost incoherent ramblings of her pleasure. With nipples swollen and stiff, her breasts bounced with each thrust. My cock was trying desperately to grow inside its cage and copious amounts of pre-cum was drooling into a puddle.

The sounds of my wife being fucked by John intensified. I could hear the sloppy sound of his cock pistoning in and out of her drenched canal, and his heavy balls filled with the cum soon to be deposited deep inside her were slapping loudly against her naked ass. As the pace picked up she grunted with each stabbing thrust of his cock. "Oh fuck... Uh... this feels so good... Uh... I've never been... Uh... so full... Uh... u...u... godIloveyourcock...Uh... fuck me harder, John...u... harder... UH... UH..."

She was clearly reaching an orgasm of epic significance; the first time she's cum on another cock other than mine since we were married. I could hear it in her grunts and moans, we were equally excited for this moment.

Suddenly she cried out, "Baby, I'm cumming for us," followed by a loud series of high pitched wails and squeals in symphony with the waves of orgasm coursing through her body. I'm sure John mentally patted himself on the back, but I know that statement was intended directly for me.

When she had quieted down, there was more kissing, some whispers I couldn't quite make out, but I did hear the words "biggest" and "never before" from her. I could still hear the bed squeaking softly, the squishy sounds of them fucking slower.

"You didn't cum did you?" she asked.

"No, but I'm pretty close."

In a husky whisper she said "I really want you to cum, John. I want you to cum in me. I want you to drive that huge cock into my cheating wet cunt and fill it with your hot seed. Cum in my married pussy and maybe I'll let you fuck my husband. I can make him suck your cock until you're hard and then force him to watch you fuck me. I'll make him suck all your cum from my pussy and then clean your cock. Or maybe I'll just make him drink from the source and you can cum in his mouth."

Holy shit, this was a side of her I've never heard before. Clearly she was trying to get him to cum soon, but she's always been reluctant to talk that nasty to me. Damn, she's good at it.

"Would you like that, John? Would you like my husband to suck your cock and then you fuck his virgin ass-pussy? You wanna fuck my bitch?"

John's breathing had become deep and labored, her nasty talk was definitely having an effect on him. "You like the thought of that, don't you? Tell me what you want, John," she continued.

"I want him to suck my cock," he breathed, "I want to fuck his ass. I want to fill his mouth with my cock and cum...I want him to watch... Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, cum in me... cum in my husband's pussy." That was clearly a double entendre.

John let out a long low grunt and there was momentary quiet in the room, save his heavy breathing.

"Goddamn, that was good."

"mmHmmm," my wife agreed. "You're a great fuck, John."

There was more kissing with lots of smacking and some inaudible whispers and giggles for the next 5 minutes. Finally my wife said, "As much as I'd love to fuck you all night, John, I want to fuck my husband later, so I need to kick you out now." I have no doubt that every word of that was true.

"I understand. That was incredible, and I don't want to overstay my welcome," he said, and I heard another kiss.

I could hear the rustling of clothes as he began to dress. "Here, let me clean that for you before you put him away." I heard more slurping, my wife mew, and then John moan. "There all clean," she said.

"Damn, I'd love you to do that all night."

"I'm sure you would, and maybe some time soon, I will." Another kiss. He finished dressing, and they walked down the hall to the front door. She must have carried her phone with her because I could still hear everything. It sounded like she put the phone down again on the table near the door. More moaning kisses, a soft whisper and giggle, an audible sigh.

"Mmmm, gawd that feels good... You gotta stop. Stop, you need to go," She giggled. The door opened. "Go home, John."

"Okay, okay. Thank you for a memorable evening. Good night, gorgeous."

"Good night, and the pleasure was all mine..." the door closed and locked, "...and yours, too, baby, I hope." She said into the phone before she hung up.

She entered our bedroom and walked to the head of the bed, looking down at me. "Your turn," she said as she removed the earbuds from my ears and placed the phone on the nightstand. She then lifted the front of her chemise and held it there while she climbed on the bed and straddled my head with a knee on each side. She reached down with her free hand and pulled the panties from my mouth. Before I could utter a sound, she lowered herself and placed her freshly fucked pussy on my mouth. I could smell the heady aroma of their sex. She commanded, "Eat my pussy, baby. Suck him all out of me." She began untying the ropes that bound my wrists.

I started eating her, tasting for the first time another man's cum that was oozing down into my mouth. I started concentrating on her clit, working it over with the tip of my tongue. She began moaning loudly and rubbing herself against my mouth, fucking my face. That last bit of slow fucking and naughty talk had left her pretty horny. She was intent on me bringing her to another orgasm with my tongue.

She was getting close now, moaning loudly, her love nectar mixed with his essence dripping into my mouth. She started really working over my mouth and clamped her thighs against my head, crying out and cumming hard and loud. I could feel her push as she grabbed my hair to pull my face tighter to her crotch, and then a large glob of John's cum flowed into my mouth. I swallowed it all and savored my wife and her lover.

"Oh my god, I needed that," she sighed. "You are soooo fucking good at cleaning up messes." She then slid down my body until her pussy was resting over my caged cock. She kissed me hard and deep, swirling her tongue around in my mouth so she could also enjoy the taste of her and John.

She was rubbing her clit against the cage when she said, "Let me go get the key and get you him out of there. I have plans for that thing." She kissed me quickly and got up, going into the other bedroom.

A moment or two later she was back, and it looked to me like she had a small bulge under her chemise. She confirmed my suspicion by lifting the front of the chemise and showing off a pearl colored strap-on dildo. "Since my pussy has already been happily fucked tonight, I'm going to fuck your pussy happy, too," she grinned and winked. She unlocked the cage and gently removed it from my instantly hardening cock.

"Wow, someone must have really enjoyed the audio performance this evening," she giggled. "I take it, then, you're not mad at me?" She leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck no, honey, that was the hottest thing I've ever experienced. I couldn't have asked for a better way for that to happen. God that feels good. I love you so much for making me such a part of it. Was it okay for you having me listen?"

She pulled her mouth off my cock, "Yeah, I really liked it, it was erotic as hell. It's like I was really putting on a show for you. I can't wait 'til you really get to watch."

Wow, seems she's already made up her mind that she likes this hotwife/cuckold thing.

She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked in the entire 6" length, her nose nestling in the trimmed narrow landing strip of my pubic hair. She held it there, using her tongue to massage the underside of my cock. She bobbed ever so slightly so the head of my cock rubbed the back of her throat. Her hand that had been caressing my smooth shaved scrotum had slid down to my ass where she had worked in two fingers and was now slowly finger fucking my ass.

"I love that I can deepthroat your entire cock. It gives me such a sense of accomplishment," she said with a grin. I'm sure it does, I thought, but I also remember her implying that she'll eventually be able to suck all of John's 8" down her throat. I can't wait to see that.

She pulled her fingers out of my ass and got off the bed. "Get in position, bitch," she commanded with a smile. I rolled over on my hands and knees anticipating what was about to happen. She pulled something from her dresser drawer and walked to the head of the bed. In her hand was a large realistic Real Skin dildo. It looks amazingly real with the same soft feel of a live cock.

"I picked this up the other day to use on myself after I blew John at the BBQ. It's just about the same size as his cock. I want you to suck on it while I fuck your ass, baby. I want you to imagine you're getting him hard for me while I'm fucking you."

I held the dildo at the base and pinned it to the mattress. I slid my lips over the head and let it slide into my mouth past my teeth. Simultaneously I felt my wife put the tip of her pearl dildo against my ass and push forward. She didn't stop until she had impaled me fully, I could feel her thighs resting against my ass.

I worked more and more of the dildo into my mouth and throat. The more saliva I coated it with, the deeper I could get down it. I was soon deep throating John, I mean, the fake cock, feeling the bulbous head slip down my throat. At the same time I could feel my wife fucking my ass with a nice rhythm. She would fuck me hard for a bit, and then slow down, then bury it deep and just hold it there, reaching around to stroke my cock. I was being filled from both ends and stroked at the same time. I was in erotic Heaven.

"Is he hard, baby? Did you suck John's cock good and hard so he's ready? Hand it to me," she said. I stopped sucking and handed the dildo to my wife. She pulled out of me and I whined with whimpered disappointment from the sudden sense of emptiness. I felt her moving around on the bed and then there was a pressure against my ass. I felt her press forward and my ass was being filled again. She was slowly pushing John into me, reaching around and massaging my cock the entire time. She soon had it completely in and she just rested there so I could get used to the size.

"Does that feel good?" she cooed.

"MmHmmm." I moaned.

"That's what John's cock feels like. That's how full you feel when John fucks your pussy. It was incredible, and you're going to love it, too."

"Mmm?" was all I could get out, the feeling of being fucked by that large cock seemingly removed my ability to speak coherently.

"Yes, John's going to fuck you," she said as she started slowly sliding in and out of me. "I've been wanting to watch you suck a real cock and take a real man in your pussy for years, baby. After meeting John, I think he's the one to do it." She continued to slowly fuck me in a pleasant coital massage rhythm.

She continued, "When I was having a drink with him earlier, I learned that he's not gay, per se. He says he's tri-sexual. At first I was like, 'Ewwwww, you do animals?' and he laughed and said no. He says he likes men, women, and in-betweens. I asked him what that means, and he said he's bisexual to include trans and crossdressers—the in-betweens."

She slowly pulled out and I tried to push back to keep her in me. I whimpered again and undulated my ass trying to get her to put him back in. "Roll over, baby," she said.

I rolled onto my back and lifted my ass. She put a pillow under me and then crawled between my thighs, lining up her cock with my pussy. With one fluid motion she entered me and filled me completely, her hips resting against my raised legs. She leaned forward and tenderly kissed my lips, slowly fucking me in the Missionary position. I had my hands on her ass, digging my fingers into her cheeks, encouraging her to fuck me deeper and not stop.

She looked in my eyes, searching, while she slowly continued to fuck me. "Would you like that, baby? Would you like to have him fuck you while I watched? Would you like to put on a show of sucking his hard cock for me, and then share it with me? Do you want him like I wanted him?"

"Yes, I do want all that," I said in a low whisper. "I do want to share him with you. I heard what you said to him while he was fucking you, and I'd love that, too. I want to suck his cock and then watch him fuck you. I want to eat more of his cum from you. I want to feel him cum in my mouth, too."

"You want to feel him cum in your ass when he fucks you, too?"

"No, not really. I think that's a waste of perfectly good cum," I said with a grin.

"Gawd, I love that little cum slut in you," she said as she kissed me deep.

"And I love my sexy hotwife."

She lifted herself up and kneeled between my legs, fucking me a little harder and deeper. She was stroking my dick in rhythm with the pistoning of her large cock in my ass. It felt so good I was moaning like a sex starved slut in heat. I was lifting my ass off the pillow to meet each of her thrusts, grabbing and pulling on the backs of her thighs to drive her deeper into me.

My cock was rock hard as she continued to stroke me. She took hold of my right hand and wrapped it around my own cock, covering it with hers and began guiding my hand in stroking myself. "Make yourself cum, baby, I wanna watch you cum." She slowed down fucking me and then just held herself deep inside me, making me feel full.

I closed my eyes and thought about all that's happened in the last two weeks; the blowjob she gave to someone she didn't know while I was nearby unaware, her so horny afterwards she begged me to fuck her before we got home, being tied and caged while she was out flirting with strangers, bringing someone home and fucking them in the room right next to me while I listened to the whole thing, sucking a dildo in preparation to being fucked by a real cock...

My hand was working furiously over my hard dick while she kept her cock buried in me and watched. She knew I was close, and when I exploded, she caught all the cum I spewed in the palm of her hand. She leaned forward and held her hand to my lips. "Open up, baby."

We snuggled before sleep, me behind her as we spooned. She told me she loved me more than ever, I returned the sentiment equally. I loved having her snuggled against me with my arms holding her securely. My cock was nestled warmly in the crack of her ass, and I looked forward to her pussy recuperating from John's large cock so that I might fuck her delicious pussy again soon before she decides to cage me again. But then as a cuckold married to a hotwife I may just need to become more accustomed to cleaning up other's messes, and being fucked more than fucking. I can get used to that.

cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
153 Followers