Indulging Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Janet as her innocent beauty captivated me every time I saw her. I gently placed my hand on the side of Janet's cheek, she let me caress her face. I slowly approached Janet's face and kissed her on the lips. The surge of adrenaline exuded through me as her lips pressed against mine. Janet placed her arms around me as she devoured my lips with hers.

Then suddenly, Janet lets go of her grip and in a panic she says "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I can't, I mean, it's wrong. I'm sorry."

Janet then speeds off to her apartment and closes herself in with me still standing in befuddlement.

"What the hell was that all about?" I wondered.

I looked up and noticed Janet's apartment window curtains were open. Suddenly, the light comes on and there stands Janet looking at the other end of her room as if she was talking with someone. With the window being so narrow, I couldn't see who she was talking to.

"Oh, God, tell me she doesn't have a boyfriend."

I was distraught, and confused. Why would Janet kiss me and then flee?

A lot of questions unanswered, but I decided to get some sleep after tonight.

The next morning, I went to the coffee shop to talk with Janet. As usual, the coffee shop wasn't busy, but Janet was keeping herself busy by wiping down tables. I walked in and she noticed me, and immediately she felt timid by just seeing me. I approached with great intent.

"Janet? What happened last night?"

"Look, I don't think you should be here right now,"

"Why are you so defensive?"

"Look, last night was great, but..."

"But, what?"

"Nevermind,"

"Was it the kiss? Was it bad?"

"No! It was great. I have to work, okay?"

I sighed and showed my frustration through my grimaced face as I stormed out of the coffee shop. I hailed a cab and I was on my way to work.

After a brief moment, I arrived at the hospital. As I was getting out of the cab, I noticed Lucy standing against the wall of the hospital with black high heel shoes and a black overcoat, which was strange considering it's summer. Once again, my heart was racing, because Lucy was so stunning that words can't really do her justice.

I was walking toward the hospital and it felt like the longest walk of my life. Lucy's cat like eyes kept glaring at me like a predator adoring its prey before pouncing it. Lucy pulled out a cigarette, lit it with a lighter, and slowly sucked through the filter and blew the smoke out. I was never one to admire women who smoke, but damn she was hot...no pun intended.

I finally arrived at the entrance of the hospital and was staring at Lucy the whole time. I was wondering what the overcoat was concealing, and the sun glaring on Lucy's legs, making them glisten wasn't helping matters either. As I passed Lucy to make my way inside the hospital, I could feel Lucy's eyes follow me all the way in.

I entered my office as I was already sweating in my Armani suit, and my heart kept pounding that it felt like it was ready to implode inside my chest. I faced my desk away from the door trying to catch my breath. Suddenly, I hear the door close and the leisurely sound of high heels hitting the soft carpet echoed in the office. I gulped as I turned around and saw Lucy standing by her chair waiting for me to give the decree to sit down.

"Hello, Lucy. Please sit down."

Lucy pulled her coat in tight as she took her seat, and crossed her legs. The overcoat was so long that even if you tried to see whether or not she was wearing anything underneath her overcoat then you'll only garner hapless results.

I sat in the chair in front of her as my eyes were fixated on her snow white legs with black high heel shoes.

"Welcome back, Lucy. Um, the first thing I want to address today, and this is rather a distraction, is your apparel. What is with the overcoat? It's like 102 degrees outside."

"I'm used to hot weather. In fact, I have lived in hot whether all my life,"

"You mean like Arizona, or Texas?"

"Uh...sure, someplace like that."

"Well, I would feel more comfortable if you took the coat off; that way I know you feel comfortable while talking with me."

"Okay,"

Lucy slowly uncrossed her legs and gets up gradually from her chair. She unbuttoned the coat, and unraveled the belt around the coat.. Suddenly, Lucy slowly opens the coat and reveals that she was wearing a black lace corset, and matching lace panties. I was shocked in seeing Lucy only wearing a black corset and panties. Lucy kept the coat on, but unbuttoned and spread open to where her lingerie was showing, then she sits back down.

"Lucy? Why did you wear this to counseling? You understand this is inappropriate?"

"You asked me to remove it, and I only did what you wanted."

"Okay, but the next time you come to counseling you will wear appropriate attire. Understand?"

"Whatever you say," says Lucy with a sinister smirk on her face.

"Okay, let's begin. The last time you came to counseling you were having issues with..."

"Tell me something?"

"Well...okay, what is it?"

"How did you like last night?"

"This has nothing to do with therapy, so, if you will please let's get back on track,"

"I'm an exhibitionist,"

"Excuse me?"

Lucy leans closer. "I like to be watched. It turns me on when someone, man or woman, watches me."

"Okay, why do you think this feeling is so strong with you?"

"Well, it started when I was a teenager. My mom and dad were divorced and she married this perverted prick, who some like to call my step-dad. It seemed like this idiot was more interested in me than my mom, because I would catch him either spying on me, or smelling my clothes. I have had underwear missing because he would come in and take them."

"Tell me a day that you caught him."

"I remember one day I just bought my first vibrator, and it was your standard vibrator, it didn't have any special attachments or curved ends like you see these new vibrators nowadays. I was exploring my body more frequently, and it felt good. I remember really getting into the moment with the vibrator, so I wasn't really paying attention whether or not someone was watching, but sure enough, there's that prick jacking off while watching me masturbate."

"How did you react when you knew he was watching you?"

"I quickly covered myself and screamed, which he scurried away."

"How did it make you feel?"

"At first, dirty. I felt like I was raped, but after a while..."

"Yes?"

"It turned me on."

"So, you were attracted to your stepfather?"

"Fuck no! I was attracted to the idea that I turned him on so bad that he would risk getting caught just to satisfy his needs."

"Did you tell your mother?"

"Yeah, but she doesn't believe me."

"Did you tell anyone else?"

"No."

"How does your step-dad treat you?"

"Haha, like a pussy. He's always been scared of me, because he loves my mom, but he wants to fuck me so bad it hurts his cock just seeing me in the shower."

"He's seen you in the shower?"

"Yeah,"

"Did you react the same way?"

"Nope."

"How did you react?"

"Well, I was in the swimming pool, and the jerk-off was laying by the pool soaking up the sun with these sunglasses that fit all the way around his head. I could tell he was watching me swim, but he acted like he wasn't. I was getting tired of having the chlorine all over my body, so I decided to go back inside the house and grab a quick shower. Now, our shower is a shower stall with a clear glass door. In front of the shower stall is a sink with a mirror, so you don't have to be in the bathroom to see someone taking a shower. While I was taking a shower, I could sense this prick watching me through the mirror. However, I was going to think of something devious. I was getting wet just at the thought of him watching me, and I wanted the son of a bitch to admit he wanted it,"

"What did you do?"

"After I was done taking my shower, I quickly dried off and wrapped the towel around my body. I could hear this prick hurrying upstairs to my mother's bedroom. So, I followed him up with nothing on but my towel."

"What happened next?"

"I opened the door and there he laid on the bed in his swimming trunks with the remote control watching television. I confronted him about him watching me and how I was so sick of it. He pleaded for me not to tell my mother, but I had other plans."

"What were those plans?"

"I was going to fuck him. I took my towel off and showed him an up close and personal view of my body. I even gave him a little dance, and he was getting horny over it. He kept pleading me to stop, but I didn't stop, I kept going. I crawled on the bed with him and let him suck my nipples, and then I would rub my pussy up and down his cock while he was still wearing his swimming trunks."

"Did you eventually have sex with him?"

"You bet. I took off his swimming trunks and began sucking his cock. Oh, he loved that. I remember rubbing his cock on my nipples and that drove him crazy. I kept sucking his cock, stroking his shaft, and cupping his balls all at the same time. I could taste his precum, and to be honest, I loved it. I kept sucking him and sucking him, until finally he just cummed all in my mouth. I remember he would thrust hard in my mouth, which made me gag a little, but I swallowed every drop of his cum."

"What happened afterwards?"

With an ominous glare and a sinister smirk, she said "he started to cry, because he was seduced easily and in the end he cheated on my mother, which meant that at anytime I wanted to I could fuck with his emotions by telling my mother what happened. If he calls my bluff, I'm sure I could arrange it to where my mother could see it."

Suddenly, I noticed that time was running out. "Well, it seems we're out of time."

"Thank you. You've really helped me." says Lucy as she stands up, closes her coat back, buttons it, and ties the belt back. She then leaves the office, but not without producing a smirk on her face toward me. After she left I had to loosen up my tie, because the heat was starting to get to me.

After work was over, I went home and settled on my couch. I closed my eyes and the only person I could see was Lucy. The idea of her sucking off her stepfather was making me hot under the collar. I was ruminating about Lucy being in that black corset with that black overcoat on. I wanted to fuck her right there in my office, but I knew I couldn't. To be honest, I'm probably in enough trouble knowing that she wore that outfit during therapy.

The day was done and I was home quickly from work. I see a red flashing coming by my telephone. It was my answering machine. I get up and press the button.

BEEP! "Scott? This is Janet. I'm sorry that I've been acting strange, but it's for a good reason. I've just been under a lot of pressure with work and school. I really do like you, but I think that it's best we don't take it any further than just being friends. I'm sorry if this hurts you in any way, but you must understand my feelings. I'm sorry." BEEP!

I could feel my heart sink as I couldn't believe what she said. The quivering in her voice was unnerving. Why was she doing this? What the hell was going on around here?

The next morning, I woke up to the unnerving sounds of thunder and lightning, it was raining heavily. "Great," I said sarcastically

I didn't bother going back to the coffee shop. I was too hurt to see Janet right now; however, I was a little excited today. Lucy was coming.

I entered my office and sure enough there sat Lucy ready for her appointment. Wearing black pants, a tight white blouse that made her tits burgeoned out, black high heel shoes, and her hair pinned up. She was smoking hot.

"Well, you're early," I said.

"I couldn't wait any longer. I had to come and see you," Lucy said.

I was ecstatic about the news, "shall we get started?"

Lucy smiled and said, "please."

"Yesterday, we talked about your sexual drive,"

"Yes."

"Is there any new news that you would like to share?"

"I would like to talk more about my exhibitionism,"

"Okay, go on,"

"I remember when I was 18 years old..."

"Was this before or after your encounter with your stepdad?"

"Before,"

"Now, you said you didn't like exhibition until your encounter with your stepdad,"

"When I encountered my stepdad I was in control. My very first exhibition encounter I didn't have a choice,"

"Go on,"

"As I was saying. My very first exhibition encounter consisted of when I was barley 18 years. I was wearing a black skirt with a blue shirt. I was babysitting Jeff and Sue Carson's kid. I would say Jeff and Sue were around their 40's at the time and were quite the party animals. Jeff was a handsome guy for his age, but he had been having an affair on Sue for a long time, and Sue knew, but seem to not care, besides I think her drinking and her nose filled with coke compensated any kind of anger toward Jeff."

"Go on,"

"Sue had a fantastic body, but her face left a lot to be desired. The drugs and alcohol did the damage, and she was always a snobby bitch too. However, they were rich and they paid good money to babysit their brat."

"What happened?"

"Well, after I put their kid to bed, I decided to 'explore' some options. I was curious, so I went in Jeff and Sue's bedroom to see what these guys had. I found some porno tapes in an old shoe box in the closet. I looked at the tapes and I popped one in. I sat on their bed watching the porno, and I was getting extremely horny. I remember caressing myself, pinching my nipples, I was horny as hell."

"Go on,"

"I remember looking in Sue's panty drawer and seeing a vibrator, this was the first time I've seen one, let alone use one. I took it and I was very intimidated by the size of it, but I didn't care I was horny."

"Go on,"

"I was rubbing the vibrator on my clit and it felt good at first, but then I accidentally twisted the bottom of it and it started to vibrate. I quickly succumbed to the vibration on my clit that I was literally just sitting back and enjoying it."

"What happened after that?"

"Well...they came home. I remember Sue and Jeff walking in to their bedroom and seeing two things; the porno and the vibrator. I quickly got up from their bed and tried to put my panties on, all at the same time I was scared and trying to apologize at a hundred miles an hour."

"How did they react?"

"Obviously, they were pissed off. I remember Sue getting pissed at Jeff for having porn, and Jeff getting pissed at me for watching the porno."

"Did Sue know Jeff had it?"

"No, she didn't. As I was trying to pull my panties up to my skirt Sue grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the bed. She said, 'Okay, Jeff, you want to fuck around on me then why don't you fuck this little slut in front of me' which made me even more scared. I begged, and pleaded, and cajoled for them not to do anything. I was scared, crying, trembling, and to be honest, I think it turned them both on even more."

"What happened?"

"Sue slapped me across the face and ripped my panties clean off. I remember screaming, but soon my mouth was filled with Jeff's cock as he was fucking my mouth while Sue was busy tying my hands behind my back with some plastic strips. The strips were so tight that they were cutting in my wrists. I was scared to try anything."

"What were you feeling at the time?"

"Scared. Overwhelmed. Kinda excited."

"Why excited?"

"I don't know, but I was...excited."

"Go on,"

"While Jeff was thrusting his cock in my mouth, Sue was taking my skirt off revealing my ass to her. Suddenly, she slapped my ass so hard that I cried out while having a thick cock in my mouth. I could hear Jeff moan and groan as he took my head and forced me to suck him deeper. I remember Sue was behind me and she was fingering my pussy hard, which really didn't make me wet, because how she was inserting them made it hurt, especially with her long fingernails scratching the walls of my pussy."

"Ouch,"

"No kidding."

"What happened afterwards?"

"After Jeff took his dick out of my mouth I cried and pleaded for them to stop, but Sue flipped me over to my back as she ordered Jeff to fuck me. I tried to get up, but every time I would move Sue would slap the hell out of me. It stung and my face was sore. Jeff pounced on top of me and was gliding his hard cock up and down my pussy lips, getting me wet. Finally, he trusted his cock inside and I let out a primal scream, because I could feel my hymen breaking."

"You were a virgin?"

"Yes. I remember this tanned, older guy trusting his hard, long cock inside me and all I could see through my watery eyes was Sue feeling herself while watching her husband fuck me. I remember with a scratchy voice and tears streaming down my face asking Sue 'why are you doing this?' and the only thing she said was 'just enjoy it, bitch.' I couldn't believe it."

"What happened afterwards?"

"Jeff was fucking me harder and deeper, but Sue was at the edge of the bed using the vibrator I was using to pleasure herself. I didn't know what to do at that time. I guess I could have fought back, or done something, but I felt helpless."

"What happened next?"

"I remember Sue moaning really loud and demanding Jeff to hold my head still."

"Why did she ask that?"

"Because Sue had this 'talent' if you will. Jeff held my head down by my hair and my face was exposed. Next thing I knew Sue straddles my face and begins to finger her pussy really fast. I didn't know what was going on, but the louder she moaned the tighter Jeff's grip was on my hair. I screamed and around that time Sue ejaculated all over my face. It was never ending. It just gushed out of her pussy all over my face. I was so humiliated that I just laid there and cried. Sue sat on my face and rubbed her pussy up and down my face. I could smell her pussy and even taste it, but I was so humiliated I wasn't thinking about what just transpired."

"Go on,"

"Jeff let go of his grip as he kept fucking me harder and harder until finally he pulled out his cock and fed me his seed. Jeff squirted his cum all over my face as I had both Jeff and Sue's cum all over my face. I was crying and distraught, I didn't know what to think at this point except I was glad it was over."

"What happened afterwards?"

"They were arrested. Luckily, one of their neighbors heard me scream and the cops came as soon as possible. My mom filed a report and to this day they are rotting in prison."

"Good,"

"I remember I had nightmares about that day for a long time, but something happened to me about 6 weeks after the event."

"What?"

"I got turned on by it,"

"What?! Why?!"

"I don't know. Just something turned me on about it."

"Is there anything else you want to tell me about your penchant for exhibitionism?"

"Well, I remember when I was 19 years old. My old boyfriend had a new computer with a digital camera. At that time these things just came out. I remember he was filming us having sex on a chatroom. I remember going to school the next day in utter humiliation, but once again after a while I got over it and actually got turned on by it."

"Why do you think that is?"

"I don't know? Indulging sin, maybe."

"Well, it appears our time is up. We will have to discuss this next time."

"Okay, thank you for listening,"

"It's quite all right,"

Lucy gets up from the chair, shakes my hand, and leaves the office.

After work, I went by the coffee shop. To my surprise Janet wasn't there. Odd, she doesn't usually get off work until 6, it's only 5. I was getting worried. I called her cell phone, but no one picked up. "What the hell was going on?"

I rushed out of the coffee shop and into a cab. I quickly told the driver to take me to Janet's apartment and fast.

By the time I arrived I quickly rang Janet's intercom to let me in. No answer. I was beginning to panic. I was calling anyone on the intercom at that point. Suddenly, someone sneaks behind me. It startled me, but I was glad to see Janet.