Indulging Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scott?"

"Janet!" I hugged her in comfort as she is okay.

"What are you doing here?"

"I went by the shop and you weren't there,"

"I got off early so I could pick up something to eat. You okay?"

I smiled, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Look, I'm sorry about the last time, but..."

"No, it's okay, but I just have to ask, what's going on?"

"I don't think it's right to talk about it,"

"Why not?"

"Because....look, why don't you come inside,"

Both Janet and I walked inside the apartment complex, walked three flights of steps, and approached her front door. Janet's apartment looked like your typical college student apartment. Books, papers, and a plethora of pencils and pens are all over the apartment.

Janet approached me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Well, what was that for?"

"It's an apology. I'm sorry,"

"It's okay, but why have you been acting weird lately?"

Suddenly, Janet's face sinks. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Here we go again. Why do you not want to talk about it?"

"Because! It's humiliating,"

"Janet, what's going on?"

Suddenly, Janet's door buzzes.

"Look, you're going to have to go. I have company,"

"Fine."

I left the apartment pissed off. As I was power-walking down the steps, I noticed a person walking up the stairs, but with my anger fulminating so much I didn't get a good look at the person.

The next day, I went straight to work. This Janet bullshit was starting to be just that, bullshit. Janet wouldn't talk to me, she doesn't explain anything, she doesn't do shit. However, Lucy talks...a lot.

I entered my office waiting for Lucy. Moments later I hear the door open and there stands Lucy wearing a black vinyl dress with a matching black corset and matching boots.

"Hello, Lucy,"

"Hello,"

I sat down in my chair as does Lucy as she crossed her lovely legs. The black vinyl shining was a turn on, very domineering.

"The last time you came you presented a very traumatic portion of your life. Please, tell me, what do you w-"

Before I could get my whole sentence out, Lucy interrupted. "What did you think the night you were at the club?"

"You mean, when you and that stud was fucking on the dance floor?"

Lucy smirks, "Mmm-hmmm."

"I don't know, why don't you tell me more about it?"

"Enough of the counsel bullshit. What did you think?"

"I'm not going to commit myself to transference, so either we drop this and talk more about you or..."

"No! It turned you on, didn't it? Seeing Greg fuck me from behind, yet no one noticed except you,"

"I'm ending this session right now. You're lucky I'm not terminating this relationship all together,"

"That's because you want me,"

"That's it, I'm terminating this relationship,"

"You want me, don't you? Admit it!"

"No! I don't!"

Lucy gets comfortable in her chair. "Okay, I want to talk now."

"No, this session is over,"

"Scott. I want to talk now. Sit down."

"I told you, this session-"

"Sit!"

I sat down.

Lucy smirks. "I'm a Satanist. I like to perform black masses in which women and men have their desires fulfilled before me."

"I thought that was a dominatrix?"

"Well, yes and no. I seek out a person that is emotionally crippled and let them explore their sexuality, whether it would be indulging or not. Whether it would be good or evil,"

"I don't understand? What do you mean whether it would be good or evil? You mean rape?"

"No."

"Are you threatening someone?"

"No. Just fulfilling an unconscious indulgence,"

"I'm feeling uncomfortable about all of this,"

"You should be,"

"Wait a minute, are you threatening me?"

"I forced a lesbian to suck a man's cock until he cummed all over her face. She didn't want to, but I coerced her to suck his cock. She had to obey me. I remember she was crying and it just turned him on even more. She would put it in her mouth, and gag immediately. Finally, after a while she would suck his cock. Stroking his cock. And actually warming up to it. Finally, he cummed all over her face, and she enjoyed it."

"I get it now. You 're saying that deep within ourselves we are only fooling ourselves by denying what our unconscious deems as enjoyable,"

"Exactly. When I was getting raped, I was scared, but after a while it was turning me on."

"Yeah, but surly not everyone would be turned on by that. You could be scarring them further."

"True, but they'll never know unless they try."

"That's absurd, you're putting people's lives at risk,"

"Okay, come with me,"

"No, I refuse to take part in this. It's sick,"

"Are you afraid you might like it?"

"Our time is up,"

"You're afraid you'll like it, won't you?"

"Our time is up,"

Lucy gets up, and casually leaves the office. "You don't know what you're missing."

I was a bit overwhelmed by Lucy this time. What kind of sick world do we live in anymore?

After work, I went straight home. I've had enough of women. I just wanted a good night's rest. However, something in my head was telling me that I should check out what Lucy was talking about. For some odd reason I wanted to see it. Damn, curiosity was going to kill me. I decided to tell the cab driver to drop me off near Lucy's house.

Moments later, the day turns into night. I noticed that Lucy's house had dozens of parked cars around the house. It looked like a party, but there was nothing illuminating about it. It was dark and ominous. I walked beside the house and, surprisingly, realized that the curtains were wide open for anyone to see.

I looked in through the window and noticed that inside the house was also dark and ominous.

Suddenly, someone sneaked up behind me. It was Lucy. "I knew you would come."

I quickly turn to see her still wearing that sexy vinyl outfit.

"Come on, I want to show you something," says Lucy as she took my hand and led me inside her house.

I entered the house and I had this chill up my spine, because there were dozens of naked men with black masks on their faces. They were all well-hung too.

"What's going on here, Lucy?"

"Come on, let me show you," says Lucy.

Lucy led me to a dark bedroom. Inside the room was a bed with dark violet silk sheets. A beautiful redhead was tied naked on the bed with a blindfold covering her eyes and a gag-ball in her mouth. Her red hair was curly, while her skin was pale with freckles on her shoulders. Her breasts are about a B cup, and her nipples are erect.

"This is Julia, she's been having a problem lately about her sexuality," says Lucy.

"What's the problem?"

"She and her husband, Daniel, have been talking lately about a threesome; however, she doesn't want to share him, nor does she believe that a woman could please her as well," says Lucy.

"Okay, it's her prerogative, so what?"

"Ah, but you see, her mind says no-no, but her body says yes-yes. See, we deny these feelings because society wants us to. That's where I come in," says Lucy as she picks up a steel black bar with two cuffs attached on both sides. She placed the bar between Julia's legs in which spreads them open. Julia couldn't close her legs even if she wanted..

Lucy removed the blindfold as Julia looked up at me and tried to scream, but couldn't due to the ball gag. Lucy slapped Julia's thighs as the screaming turned into whimpering. Suddenly, a young, well-built brunette with C size breasts and a shaved pussy entered the room. Wow, what a body. The tanned and toned legs of this woman makes me wish she was ready to please me. Alas, Lucy was having fun with these girls, and I was only the spectator.

"This is Nancy. She's going to fulfill Julia's needs," says Lucy.

Suddenly, a young well-hung male entered the room. His erect penis was just aching for some attention as it began to jump and quiver.

"And this is Daniel. Julia, can you see, sweetheart?" asks Lucy.

Julia responded with a nod.

Lucy put on a sinister smile. "Good. Nancy, if you will please,"

Suddenly, Nancy approached Daniel as she looked down and grabbed his cock. I looked over at Julia and you could tell she was getting furious. The sounds of her growling could be heard despite the ball gag. Nancy stroked his cock as he was enjoying the attention, but it's obvious Julia was fulminating over this.

"Nancy, go ahead and suck his cock," says Lucy.

At this point Julia's eyes were widened as if to signal to Daniel not to let Nancy suck his dick, but he ignored her as Nancy goes to her knees and began to lick the pre cum from his cock. Finally, she devours his cock. Julia was irate and it shows, but because she was tied up, she couldn't do anything about it. She just watched as her husband was getting his dick sucked by another woman.

I was watching Nancy stroke his cock while sucking it at the same time. This Nancy was good at what she does. It was even getting me hard. Nancy would lick the shaft as if ice cream was melting off of it. Daniel was enjoying it, as well as Lucy. However, Julia wasn't enjoying it at all.

"Okay, Nancy. Now, show Julia what she's been dying to feel," says Lucy.

Within seconds, Nancy got up from her knees and climbed on the bed where Julia laid helplessly. Julia gave Nancy a look that pretty much told her not to get close to her, but Nancy obliged and began to kiss Julia's body. Julia squealed and tried to push Nancy off of her, but to no avail.

Finally, Julia's body began to succumb to the lovely kisses of Nancy. Julia's squeals turned to moans.

Nancy would nibble on Julia's neck and Julia's eyes would roll in the back of her head. Nancy's soft hands would gently touch Julia's body causing cold chills to form on Julia's pale little body.

Nancy's fingers would travel around Julia's breasts as her nipples are so hard they looked like they hurt. Nancy removes the ball gag from Julia's mouth as Julia let out a sigh of relief.

Nancy kissed Julia on the lips as Julia let her tongue travel inside Nancy's mouth. Julia's attitude changed within seconds. Was this what Lucy was talking about? That people have hidden feelings, yet they don't explore them? Maybe.

Nancy let go of her kiss and began to scoot down to devour one of Julia's breasts. Nancy gently nibbled on Julia's nipples as Julia moaned and arched her back in enjoyment. Daniel's penis was seeping with pre cum. He liked what he was watching.

Nancy removed the nipple from her mouth and began to travel down further, but not without a few kisses along the way. Finally, she reached Julia's pussy. Her red hair on her pussy looked to be standing up in excitement. Nancy kissed the sides of Julia's inner-thighs, while her fingers were rubbing Julia's clit. Julia moaned and stretched her body in enjoyment. Nancy unraveled the cuffs from Julia's legs and removed the bar between them.

Nancy licked the labia walls of Julia's pussy. Julia moans with delight as Nancy's tongue explored more of Julia's wet pussy. Daniel, however, panted with excitement in watching more of Julia getting her pussy licked.

Within moments Nancy's mouth slowly opened wide as she gave a sensuous kiss on Julia's pussy. Julia moaned louder as she looked down and saw Nancy looking up at her. Lucy walked over to Julia and gave her a long succulent kiss while Nancy was flicking her tongue on Nancy's clit. Lucy relinquishes her kiss as she untied Julia's arms. Julia quickly set up and tried to kiss Lucy, but Lucy nodded her head and pointed at Nancy. Julia looked down at Nancy and kissed the cum off of her face.

At this point Daniel couldn't take any more as he looked at Lucy for some kind of permission. Lucy approached Daniel and devours his lips with hers. After a brief moment, Lucy released her grip and let Daniel play with Julia and Nancy. I was in awe at how much power Lucy had over them.

Lucy walked back beside me to watch the show. "What do you think?"

"Amazing... Simply amazing," I said.

Daniel came up behind Nancy and inserted his cock inside her while Nancy was still kissing Julia. Nancy moaned as she could feel his cock going inside her. Julia, at this point, was okay with the fact that her husband was fucking another woman.

"See. Julia's true feelings are exposed. She didn't care after all," smiles Lucy.

"But, what happens when their hormones are repressed?"

"Who knows? But, one thing was for sure, the unconscious has become the conscious. You should know that, Scott. I believe his name was Freud?" smiles Lucy.

She's right. Freud believed that everyone's thoughts were linked to sexuality. It was amazing how manipulative Lucy was. It's almost scary to be honest.

"Well, Scott, what are your feelings?"

"I'd rather not say,"

"Don't you like my work?"

"I'm impressed, I admit,"

"Thank you, but what about you? What's your unconscious want?"

"I said, I'd rather not say,"

"Not say? Or, won't say?"

Suddenly, I could hear Daniel moaning and groaning as he pulled out his cock and began jacking himself off really fast. I could hear Julia scream "cum all over her!" Nancy opened her mouth in front of Daniel's cock. Suddenly, he shot his load all over Nancy's face and in her mouth. Julia approached Nancy and began licking her face and kissing her.

"You see, their hormones have been repressed and they still yearn for each other,"

"It couldn't work on everyone,"

"Sure it could, I just have to know what your deepest, darkest desires are,"

"Look, it's been fun, but I gotta go,"

"Going to see her?"

Her? I was stunned. There's no way she could know. I quickly left the estate. I hailed a cab and went straight to my apartment.

Moments later, I went to my apartment and I noticed that Janet was standing outside my door waiting on me.

"Janet? What are you doing here?"

"Scott, I wanted to see you,"

"Really?" I was happy that she wanted to see me. The thoughts I saw at Lucy's house started to subside. I opened my apartment door and let Janet inside.

Next thing I knew Janet started to kiss me passionately. Wow, what was this for? Who cares, I was enjoying her kiss. Janet guided me to my bedroom, which was odd. How did she know where to go?

Finally, we reached my bedroom as she threw me down on the bed. Janet took her glasses off and threw them on my dresser. I tried to get up, but Janet pushed me back down. Whoa. That's weird. Janet let her hair down and revealed her long brown locks. God, she was beautiful. Janet had a look in her eye that reminded me....well...of Lucy.

She took her shirt off to revealed a beautiful red bra with her breasts popping out. I remember seeing a cute little freckle on one of her breasts. She took her bra off to revealed her perky breasts. They were so beautiful. Her nipples were erect and staring right at me. Janet straddled me and began to take my shirt off. Finally, she opened my shirt and began kissing my body. The chills ran through my body as her lips gently breeze on my stomach and my chest.

Suddenly, Janet reveals a pair of handcuffs and placed them on my wrists behind a thick steel bar on my headboard. Janet removed herself from my body and stands in front of me.

Janet began to take her pants off revealing her matching red lace panties. Janet took off her red panties revealing a surprisingly shaved pussy. I was hard as a rock. My cock was ready to burst out of my pants.

However, before I knew what was going on, I heard the sounds of high heels echoing behind Janet.

It was Lucy.

Immediately, I was pissed off. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Shut up, Scott. You disappointed me." says Lucy.

"Oh, I get it. I disappointed you, because I wouldn't fuck you, right? Sorry, my heart belongs to Janet,"

Janet, however, looked at Lucy in fear as if she didn't have a clue what's going on.

"What are you talking about, Scott?" asks Lucy.

"Oh, don't feed me that line. You came for me,"

Lucy laughs. "Who said I came for you?"

Lucy looked at Janet and grabbed her by the hair. Janet screamed as she tried to fight off Lucy, but Lucy threw Janet down on the bed stomach first. Lucy straddled on top of Janet's buttocks and has a pair of handcuffs herself. Lucy cuffed both of Janet's hands behind her back.

Lucy pulled Janet up by her hair as Janet screamed.

"Leave her alone!" I helplessly shouted. These damn handcuffs had to be the real deal, didn't they? Not those damn toy handcuffs in which you could push a button and they are released.

Lucy looked at me while holding Janet by her hair. "Come on, Scott. Just enjoy it."

Lucy threw Janet on the ground as Janet's hair fell in front of her face as if to hide her shame. Lucy, still wearing her vinyl skirt outfit, took her black thong off. Lucy put one of her boots up on the bed revealing her pussy. Lucy grabbed Janet by the hair and forced her upon Lucy's revealed pussy.

Janet was screaming and fighting to stay away, but Lucy kept putting more force onto Janet's hair. Finally, Janet stopped fighting as she began to eat Lucy's pussy.

"Mmmmm, yeah, eat my pussy," moans Lucy.

Janet licked and kissed Lucy's pussy making it nice and wet. I couldn't believe the humiliation, but then again I was getting horny watching Janet being submissive.

Lucy pulled Janet up by her hair and forced her to stand up to see me. Janet was scared, and rightfully so. Janet's lips were glistening because of Lucy's cum. Lucy licked Janet's face as Janet put on this grimace as if she hated Lucy's tongue on her face. I couldn't help but enjoy this, but I still hated what was happening.

Lucy grabbed Janet's breasts and squeezed them hard; pinching her nipples make them nice and red. Janet gritted her teeth in either pain or pleasure, but it looked like pain. Lucy whispered close to Janet's ear. "I want you to suck his cock."

"Dammit, Lucy! Leave her alone!" I shouted.

Suddenly, Lucy slapped the hell out of me. "Just shut up and enjoy what you are about to receive."

Lucy began unbuttoning my pants. She took great force to unzip them and strip them from my legs. Lucy forcefully removed my underwear revealing my cock, which was still hard. Lucy took Janet and threw her down head first close to my cock.

"Now, suck!" shouted Lucy.

Janet wrapped her lips around my cock and sucked. Despite I was pissed off, I still enjoyed the company. Lucy just watched, enjoying her work.

Suddenly, Lucy approached Janet and released the handcuffs. Lucy then helped Janet in sucking my cock. At one point I had Lucy sucking up and down one side of the shaft while Janet was sucking the other. I was in heaven.

"Now, sit on it," ordered Lucy as Janet got up and straddled my cock. Janet reached underneath herself, grabbed my cock, and inserted it easily in her pussy. To my surprise she was wet, and warm. This was starting to feel really strange.

Janet began riding my cock as Lucy played with my balls. God, her soft hand caressing my balls while another woman was riding my cock felt so good. I could feel Lucy's tongue licking Janet's cum from my balls. If only I had a mirror behind her so I could have seen the action behind Janet.

Suddenly, Janet began to moan louder and louder until finally she stayed in one position while letting out a primal scream. I could feel her pussy tighten; she's cumming. Janet began to quiver and shake as she approached me and kissed me on the lips. I could taste Lucy's cum on Janet's lips, and to be honest it tasted good.

Janet removed herself from me and laid next to me kissing my chest. I was wondering what was going on, because I haven't came yet. Lucy straddled me now as she inserted my cock inside her pussy. Damn, she felt good, maybe even better than Janet. While Lucy was riding me, Janet straddled my face. I kept thinking, "well, I reckon she wants her pussy eaten." So, I decided to eat out Janet. With Janet just cumming her pussy was highly sensitive; therefore, every lick would result in her chuckling a little while quivering.