Indulging Sin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Lucy was riding my cock she reached over and pulled Janet's hair. Only Janet's head was arched back while her body stayed still. Suddenly, Lucy moaned louder and louder which resulted in Janet moaning louder due to Lucy pulling her hair harder. Finally, Lucy cummed as I could feel it dripping down my cock.

"Oh, Scott," moans Lucy.

Both Janet and Lucy once again approached my cock with their mouths. Lucy would stroke my cock while licking one side of my head while Janet would lick the other. It felt so good that I was ready to just blow my load right there. Sure enough, I did. I began to squint, and moan, which resulted in Janet and Lucy working harder on my cock.

Suddenly, I cummed all over Janet and Lucy's faces. It was long, hard, and it felt good. My stream of cum seemed never-ending as Lucy and Janet began to lick it all up. After a while Lucy and Janet kept kissing my cock as if to say to it "good boy."

The tension was built up for me that by the time I finally came the tension was released and relaxation started to set in. My eyes were getting heavy, but both Janet and Lucy were still giving my cock special attention. The last I saw was both Janet and Lucy looking up at me with evil grins on their faces. Finally, I passed out.

I woke up the next day without the handcuffs on, but I did have the scratches to prove it I looked around and realized that both Janet and Lucy were gone. I quickly rushed to get my clothes on and ran out of my apartment.

I quickly went to the coffee shop and asked the manager there if Janet was working. The manager looked at me strange and said "Who is Janet?" I chuckled and described her for the manager, but she still looked muddled about it.

I looked at my watch and realized I was almost late for work. I quickly ran out of the shop and went to work.

The moment I arrived inside my office I asked my secretary that Lucy would be coming in today. Suddenly, my secretary looked at me strangely and said "Uh, Scott? Who is Lucy?"

Once again, I was befuddled about the sudden news. It's as if Lucy and Janet didn't exist.

What the hell was going on?

Who were these women?

I sit down in my chair, confused.

I looked down from my chair and there was a black envelop. I grabbed it, opened it, and there was a card like a birthday card. On the cover was a pentagram, once I opened it it revealed a Polaroid picture of Lucy with red eyes and that famous evil smirk on her face. On the bottom of the picture it was signed. "Thanks for a great time, Janet had fun,"

Suddenly, the picture and the card engulfed into flames.

"What the hell did I just experience?"