All Comments on 'Infidelity Revisited Ch. 06'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
amazing epic series

The brevity of this chapter is explained by the fact that it is a direct continuation from the previous chapter, with no break in the timeline. To those who complain that the author's heroine is "just a slut" completely fail to understand or appreciate the depth of her inner turmoil, or the fact that the man she deep down wants to remain faithful to (Danny) is not being faithful to her, as the series Stacey the Lover and Stacey the Nympho fully explain. (This reviewer strongly recommends reading those stories prior to this one, to properly appreciated the context in which the event here take place.) Full of passion, conflicting emotions, and a gripping plot, Infidelity Revisited carries on this incredible epic series. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2107 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES