The Headmaster's Office 03: Ingenious Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his other hand he brought Earnest around and in one smooth movement he slid his finger out and Earnest in. Earnest was a bit thicker than his finger but my anus quickly stretched to accommodate. Mr Gallows kept working it in and out, deeper and deeper until it was all the way in; now with seven inches of cock in my pussy and five inches of Earnest in my no-longer-virgin asshole, I felt as though someone had slipped a balloon into me and blown it up. I was chockers! I tried experimenting with a contraction; squeezing my pelvic floor and anus together. The feeling was intense; the pressing feel of fullness became explosive and I felt the flutter of orgasmic contractions begin in my thighs. Releasing my hold I puffed out some quick breaths, fanning my breasts with my hands trying to chase the orgasm away. I opened my eyes and saw Mr Gallows biting his lip and taking shallow breaths, trying to forestall his own climax. I relaxed and didn't move a muscle, waiting for him to regain control and praying he wouldn't come.

"Ready?" I asked.

He nodded and reached behind me again. I felt pressure against my anus and heard the click as he flicked the switch on.

"I don't feel anything," I said.

"It's pressure sensitive; it doesn't go off until I flex my dick," he explained.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips up to his ear. "So what are you waiting for?" I breathed.

That was all he needed. For a moment I felt his cock bulge inside me, and then an explosion of pure ecstasy as my loins, pelvic floor, abdominals and asshole clamped down in a vice-like grip, squeezing both shafts like a boa constrictor. It was a fucking remote control orgasm. One moment I was hot and wet but in control; the next I was coming like runaway train. My breath blasted out of me in a high-pitched squeal, right next to his ear. He jumped in fright and tried to pull out of me but I was clamped down so tight he couldn't lift me off. He released the flex of his penis and the orgasmic sensation disappeared as quickly as it arrived.

I dug my nails into his shoulders. "More!" I yelled, shaking him. "Do it again!"

Just for a moment I felt his dick throb and then the orgasm smashed into me again, delivering crushing pressure around his cock. I was out of control; I screamed, back arching and hips thrashing into his stomach. I writhed and ground against him, twisting and pulling and trying to move his cock against the crushing friction I was delivering. The orgasm ripped through me in waves, each one more powerful than the last. I was gasping for breath, tears streaming down my face when the most powerful wave hit me, bucking my hips as the dam burst and I ejaculated all over his cock and balls.

He dug his fingers into my buttocks, straining with the effort to hold the flex of his cock. He grunted as it became too much to hold and my muscles released him when he finally lost the battle. I was floating down from my orgasm, rotating my hips, using his cock to stir my juices deep inside. The friction of this last movement finished him. He thrust his hips and pumped his cock, my muscles clamping down again as his balls tried to pump cum through the constricting grip of my pussy. It increased the pressure of his ejaculation and I felt cum jetting into me, threatening to blast me off his shaft like a bottle rocket. With each pump, my pussy released him and then constricted down again tighter than before, each contraction squirting his cum back out my entrance and washing over his balls to pool with my own juices.

When he was spent and my muscles had released him, I reached back and pulled Earnest out of my ass then fell forwards on his chest, exhausted.

"You created an instant orgasm machine," I marvelled. Did you know it would do that?"

"If I'm truthful," he panted, "it worked a little better than I planned."

"How did you know how to make it? Are you some kind of closet nutty professor?"

"With degrees in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering and an insatiable eighteen year old sex goddess lover, it would be weird if I didn't build sex toys, don't you think?"

I felt a little pride at the sex-goddess reference. "Eighteen? I skipped Grade 3; I'm sixteen," I said. He jumped like a dog bit him on the ass. "Relax. I'm fucking with you," I laughed. "I was eighteen long before you defiled me." He breathed a sigh of relief.

"I didn't know you were an engineer," I said seriously. "Why did you become a teacher?"

"I didn't like serious engineering; I just like tinkering with gadgets," he explained. "Small appliances have the most ingenious little parts that can be combined in ways the manufacturer never dreamed of."

"You've got more ideas?" I asked

"A couple. Why?"

My eyes lit up. "Make me something! A surprise! Call it payment for the three-way stranger fantasy."

"I thought this was payment for the three-way stranger fantasy."

"Don't be stupid. You'll be paying that off for the rest of your life."

"God, I hope so," he smiled.

~~~

And that brings us to Ike and Mike. A few weeks after the episode with Earnest 2.0, I was just about to sneak back into the senior girls' dorm after sex with Mr Gallows when he stopped me.

"I have a present for you," he smiled, holding out a wooden box about the size of a book.

"Oooh, goody. Is it like your last present?"

"Different," he said, as if that answered my question. "Open it."

I opened the box. Inside, nestled in red velvet were two flesh coloured sex toys. One was about six inches long and an inch in diameter; the other one was four inches long and a bit narrower. In every other respect they were identical. The business end was bullet-nosed and the widest point in the shaft. From there is tapered gradually to a narrow waist at the base and finished with a saddle shape that looked like it would fit snugly against the vagina entrance. I recognised them as vaginal plugs – you slip them in, put your clothes back on and then go about your business. I could see a touch-sensitive button on the base, so these were probably vibrating plugs.

"Why two?" I asked.

"Unless I'm mistaken, you and your roommate seem to share more than just a room," he replied, smiling at the recollection of Rupali blindfolded and tonguing my pussy while he fucked her doggy-style to her first orgasm with a man.

Hmmm. Hers-and-hers vaginal plugs, we could wear them at school – might make it harder to concentrate on the teacher, but I was game if Rupali was.

I picked up the little one – presumably mine – and studied it; it looked completely normal. I looked up at him. "So what did you do to them?" I was almost afraid to ask.

"Switch it on." He was teasing me, drawing out the discovery.

I touched the switch and it buzzed in my hand – almost completely silent – then tapered off. Five seconds later it gave another small buzz; obviously this was a low setting. I touched the button again and the vibration was a little stronger; but then it died away to almost nothing before building back up. Medium, I guessed. I was expecting a high setting next and I wasn't disappointed. I touched the button again and the vibrations went through my hand and buzzed all the way up to my elbow. I almost dropped it in surprise. It was powerful, but no more so than some of the new vibrators in the dorm toy box. It was much quieter though, as a plug should be if you take it out in public; they were obviously top quality and probably very expensive. I tapped it again and it switched off.

I looked back up at Mr Gallows, he was smiling cryptically. I must have missed something because I couldn't see any modifications at all. "Feels like a normal vibe," I said. "It's a nice one; don't get me wrong – I'm very grateful. Did you modify it?"

"Maybe it's broken, try the other one." He moved his hand over his mouth in a vain attempt to hide a big grin. He was fucking with me and I knew it.

I was wary. "Is the other one the same? It's not going to electric shock me or anything?"

"Exactly the same," he said, emphasising the first word.

I picked up the larger one and touched the switch. "Holy crap!" I squeaked in surprise as BOTH of them started on low setting in my hand. I thought I must have touched both buttons accidentally; I swapped the small one to my left hand and touched the button on the larger one. Both of them changed up to medium. My eyes boggled, I couldn't believe it. I touched the button on the small one this time and both flipped to high; another touch and they both switched off.

"Jesus Christ!" I stared at him in amazement. "Psychic vibrators!"

He cracked up laughing. "Not actually psychic, just linked by RF transmitters."

"Huh?"

"You know those luggage tags you use at the airport and if anyone tries to make off with your bag then an alarm goes off on your key ring?" he asked. I nodded. "I wired in the chips from two of them so that when you trigger #1 it also sends out a signal to trigger #2 and vice versa."

"Incredible," I marvelled, still cycling through the settings and feeling both change in my hands. I held them at arm's length and they still worked. "How close do they need to be?"

"Operating range is about three metres," he said.

I gave him the small one and walked across the room with the big one. Suddenly it came on in my hand. "Did you do that?"

"No, it's a glitch," he explained. "Because I used the anti-theft luggage tags, when they get separated they both send out a radio blast and switch each other to the next setting."

I cycled mine back to off. "Is yours still running?"

"Yep, they're out of range now so they act independently."

I walked back over and took the toy from him; it was still on low. I touched it three times to switch it off and mine cycled up to high. "Now what do I do?"

"I managed to solve that one," he said. "The luggage tags had an override off-switch and so did the vibrators so I wired them together. Just touch and hold for three seconds and it switches both off." I tried it and it switched off without starting the other one again.

I stood up on tip-toes to kiss him but I was still over a foot away, so he leaned down to me and I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing and squeezing him. "Thank you. They're amazing. You're amazing."

"You're welcome. I look forward to hearing about how they go," he smiled.

~~~

I showed them to Rupali the following day, she was really excited and christened them Ike and Mike (Ike and Mike, they look – and think! – alike).

"The big one is 'Mike', because 'Mike' is 33% longer then 'Ike'," she reasoned.

We tried them out that night, lying in our own beds and unable to sleep from the excitement of having the plugs in our pussies; every few minutes one of us would touch the button to set both buzzing lightly and we'd peel off into giggles for a little while until one of us held down the button to switch them off. Good night, Rupali; good night, Belinda; and a few minutes later it would happen all over again. I was getting pretty wet and hot, squirming my thighs together to rub the saddle against my clitoris; I was going to have to come otherwise I'd never get to sleep.

I touched the button at exactly the same time Rupali touched hers and they both switched straight to medium, buzzing up to a strong vibration and then dying away almost to nothing. We both yelped with surprise, then realised what we'd done and began giggling again. The sensation was much more intense on medium, but I was so horny I wasn't going to switch it off. My giggles died away and turned into moans of pleasure and sexual frustration; I could hear similar sounds coming from the other bed. I wanted to reach down and grab the plug to fuck myself with it, but it's not made for that; it sits flush against the vagina and almost any touch will set off the button. I had to satisfy myself with squirming and squeezing my thighs together.

I heard the covers move on Rupali's bed and the whisper of satin as her nightie slipped down her body to the floor. Then she was in bed beside me, peeling off my nightie, kissing me and pressing her naked body into mine. I returned her kiss hungrily, my tongue probing forward and finding hers, they locked together in mutual desperation and need. I wrapped my arms around her long, lean body, kneading her bottom and grinding our hips and breasts together in time with the cycle of pleasure the plugs simultaneously delivered to our pussies.

Rupali reached a long arm behind my bottom and I felt her fingers probing between my upper thighs. I opened my legs a little to give her access and quick as a snake her fingers darted in and touched the button on Ike, sending both plugs into a frenzy of buzzing, drawing simultaneous shrieks of pleasure. My thighs crashed back together as the muscles contracted and I felt the orgasm building inside me. Rupali was close as well; she bucked her hips into mine and squeezed my backside with her long, strong fingers; the nails trimmed mercifully short for netball. My entire world contracted down to a single point four inches inside my pussy where the relentlessly buzzing Ike delivered his unforgiving brand of ecstasy. For a moment that single point winked out of existence as my mind and body overloaded with the intensity, then the orgasm exploded outwards, a mushroom cloud of pleasure flowing through my pussy, my thighs, my stomach, breasts, and outwards down my arms and legs. Rupali was coming too, our muscles straining as we locked our bodies together, grinding, writhing and squeezing and trying not to scream.

As the orgasm floated away, the buzzing in my pussy became too intense and I softened against Rupali. She was still coming in spasms so I just opened my legs to relieve the pressure and waited for her. When her contractions finally weakened; I kissed her beautiful mouth, tasting the sweat standing out on her lips as she gradually regained control and reached down to deactivate Mike, switching Ike off at the same time. She kissed me back softly and ran her hands slowly over my breasts and bottom in silent thanks for the shared experience. We lay together for a while, relishing each other's warmth and the scent of our combined sex. Finally I reached down and pinched Mike front and back between my thumb and forefinger, taking care not to touch either his button or Rupali's, and pulled him reluctantly from her pussy. I did the same with Ike, slipped back into my nightie and then went to the communal bathroom to wash them. Rupali was asleep in my bed when I got back – I swear she's part male – so I spooned in next to her was asleep myself in a few minutes.

~~~

That was last weekend. The school week that followed was so hot and humid I didn't have sex with Mr Gallows or Rupali; Ike and Mike just stayed in their box. By the time Saturday finally came I was incredibly randy so I suggested to Rupali that we take Ike and Mike shopping before we went to the beach. She agreed pretty quickly, probably feeling some sexual frustration of her own.

Rupali wore a high-cut hot pink bikini that showed off her long legs all the way up to her hips. The light colour captured every shadow and accentuated every curve of her full breasts, firm bottom and the mound of her mons pubis. Over the top she expertly wrapped a beautiful yellow silk sarong into a long, slinky dress; it contrasted exotically with her glossy, long black hair and coffee and cream skin.

She wore all of this over the top of Mike, meaning she would have to hike up the sarong and shove her hand down her bikini to switch him on. Or off!

What a beginner; she would be at my mercy. Since I wouldn't have a bikini until we got to the shopping mall, I wore a nude bra, a loose, knee-length white calico beach dress and no panties. I would only need a moment to snake a hand under and set Ike going ... and Mike.

We set off arm in arm and got to the mall at 9am - right as it opened - and we were the first customers in the nail salon. Rupali had two weeks off netball – one on rotation and one bye – so she decided this was going to be her last opportunity to have long, sexy nails all year. Ten nail extensions for her and a French manicure for me. I was careful to get adjacent chairs; it was my plan to make her forget Mike – as much as you can forget a six inch plug in your pussy – and get her when she least expected it.

Rupali's nails were still drying when I was all done – this was my big chance. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be in the surf shop, babe. Give me a buzz when you're done."

"I won't be long," she said kissing me back. "See you in 10."

I turned on my heel and swept out in a swish of white cotton, hiding the mischievous grin on my face. Just as I got to the door, Ike gave a little buzz in my pussy and I heard Rupali gasp in surprise behind me.

"You'll pay for this, Belinda," she yelled after me.

I stole a quick look over my shoulder. She had her knees pressed together and both hands powerless to do anything under the dryers. I thought she might be angry but her eyes were sparkling with merriment; the game was on. The light buzzing in my pussy was wonderful so I let it run for a few minutes as I made my way to the surf shop and found the bikinis. I moved behind a rack of t-shirts, quickly whipped up my dress and held Ike's button until he switched off.

Looking back at the bikinis I was a bit underwhelmed; there were no Rip Curl or Billabong costumes, just cheap Chinese knock-offs. There was a Quiksilver store at the mall where I could get a nice Roxy bikini, but not for under $100; the manicure was unplanned so now I didn't have that kind of cash to spare. I sullenly flicked through the range looking for just about anything that would fit my size 6 bottom and 8C bust, but pickings were slim. I was sizing up the bottom half of the only 8C in the range and had just decided that it was too loose and would look like I had crapped myself, when a pair of long brown arms slipped around my waist from behind and a moist kiss landed on my earlobe. Uh oh, payback? One hand with long pink nails slithered up to cup a breast and my earlobe disappeared between her lips causing a tingle of excitement to rush through me. I gasped and placed my own hand over the one on my breast – I'm not sure whether I was trying to remove it, cover it from view or encourage it to do more. While I was distracted Rupali's other hand stole downwards and before I knew what she was up to it was under my dress and pressed into my pussy ... using Ike's button to switch Mike off.

I turned around into her embrace, all hands moving to more appropriate locations for a public place.

"That didn't take long," I giggled.

She ignored me and breathed in my ear. "Did you bring a strap-on? I need you in the dressing room. Now!"

"What? No!" I said, surprised at how horny she was. Then more softly: "We're in public. Get a grip. I'm not fucking you in the dressing room. Save it 'til we get home."

She looked a bit hurt, but pulled herself together quickly. "Have you bought anything yet? You're not getting that one are you? It'll look like a nappy on you."

"No," I said, disappointed. "There's nothing here. I'll have to get a one-piece."

We looked though the one-piece costumes and Rupali dug out a misplaced powder-blue, string bikini ... 6C. $25. Perfect! I grabbed it and turned for the dressing room.

"Uh uh!" Rupali said, stopping me. "You're not leaving my side. I come too"

Fair enough. I took her hand and we went in together. Rupali sat on the chair while I lifted my dress over my head and unclasped my bra. I tied the neck halter first; the ties were really dodgy, very elastic, coarse, ribbed fabric. I slipped the halter over my head and reached behind to tie the back. Looking in the mirror, my full, firm breasts – about the size of oranges – were mostly covered by the bikini top; they swelled out the sides a bit, but my nipples were well covered. I looked down in the mirror and saw Ike's head sitting flush at my shaved entrance. I considered taking him out to try on the bottom half, but he hardly changed my shape at all so I dismissed the idea.