The Headmaster's Office 03: Ingenious Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we talked I was fiddling with my phone, hoping he would notice and ask for my number. He didn't, but every time he looked at me he smiled and held my gaze so I was pretty sure he fancied me.

It was past 11am and I still didn't have anything to wear at the beach. Spike caught me looking at the time. "Are you girls still going to Bondi?"

"I hope so," I said. "I still don't have a bikini and I'm not inclined to buy the blue one because I'd need to take you with me to get it off every time I wore it." Did I really say that? God, I was so into him!

"I could actually put up with an arrangement like that," he joked. Was it joking? Holy crap, I was blushing. "Check out Quiksilver though," he said, "this is the last of the hot weather and they're having a sale."

"Thank you," I smiled, flashing goo-goo eyes at him. God, I'm so ashamed of myself.

"Hey look," he said, if you're not married to the idea of Bondi, I get off at lunch time and I'm heading straight for Coogee. The surf is crap today and it won't be so crowded there. I could give you a lift in the Kombi."

Rupali and I looked at each other, both of us with PleasePleasePleasePleasePlease in our eyes. So she was into Spike too. That was OK with me; we share everything and it's not like he was boyfriend material, but I did want to spend time with him. I could still remember the feel of his erection against my stomach and if I'm honest with myself, what I actually wanted to do was to fuck him. I pretty much always want to fuck Rupali and I didn't see why these two things should be mutually exclusive.

"Yes!" we said together and then started giggling.

"Cool," he said. "Go find yourself a well-behaved bikini and meet me here at twelve-thirty."

~~~

Spike was right, Quiksilver were having a sale and I picked up a beautiful low-cut embroidered white bikini for $40 ... and it was the right size! We stopped for lunch to fill in time and managed to chit-chat without the subject of Spike coming up. I'm naturally a little shy around boys – I wait for them to make the first move – so I needed Rupali's brazenness if I wanted any chance of getting into his pants today.

"Rupali, about Spike," I began.

"Yes sweetie," she smiled at me in a way that made me think she knew what was coming but was going to make me say it anyway.

"I want to ...," gulp.

"You want to fuck him," she guessed.

"Yes. No! I want to ... share him," I said.

"I know," she said.

"I think he likes me."

"I know."

"I think he likes you, too."

"I know."

"Then why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I thought you already knew!" she said. "That's what that whole production in the dressing room was about, wasn't it? Laying the groundwork for a three-way?"

"I hadn't thought that far ahead," I replied, a little amazed that she had.

"God, it's a wonder you get any at all," she marvelled. "If I ever find out the identity of your well-hung mystery man, you'll be having three-ways 'til you beg for mercy."

"That's tempting. Show me what you can do with Spike, first."

"That," she flashed her dark eyes at me, "will be my pleasure."

~~~ TO BE CONTINUED ~~~