The Headmaster's Office 03: Ingenious Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupali helped tie one side of the bottom while I tied the other side. I inspected myself in the mirror; it was a lot sexier than what I was used to, just three small blue triangles covering my breasts and pussy. Side-on I looked essentially naked except for the bow tied at my hip and the thin string over my rib cage. The fabric was tight and sensual, clinging to the curves of my breasts and my labia, which by-the-way were bulging a little wider to accommodate Ike's head.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Winner. Buy it and lets' go," she said.

"I'll have to take it off first, otherwise they'll have to pass my tits and twat over the scanner – it might set Ike off," I joked.

I reached behind my neck and pulled the string on the halter; it stretched, started to undo and then got stuck. I tried the back instead: same. What the fuck? I pulled one of the bows on the bottom and I could see the problem: the stretchy ties were elastic on the inside and cheap stretchy fabric on the outside. They stretched and then as the coarse, ribbed fabric pulled through the knot, it bunched and got caught. Same thing on the other side – I was trapped in a trick bikini!

"Little help untying these?" I asked.

Rupali wiggled her long false nails at me and smiled at my predicament. "Can't sweetie, sorry." She leaped up and peeked out the door. "I'll get help," she said.

"Stay in range, remember. I'm the one with button access." She closed the door but I could see her feet just under the partition.

I heard her voice: "Hi sweetie, show me your nails ... perfect. Come in here; my friend needs your help."

The door opened again and Rupali marched in with .... A GUY! I got a sudden attack of modesty and instinctively wrapped one arm around my breasts and the other in front of what now felt like my barely concealed pussy.

"Oh don't be such a drama queen, Belinda," she admonished. You were going to parade that tight little body up and down Bondi all afternoon. I don't think showing it off to one hot guy in a dressing room is going to damage your modesty." Rupali was horny and in a playful mood. Normally she wouldn't talk like this, but it looked like she was going to make me pay for my earlier stunt.

On second glance, she was right: this guy was hot; smoking hot. He was shorter than Rupali – about 5'9" - had thick, sun-bleached brown hair, square jaw, cute dimples, a deep tan, and pale blue eyes that matched my bikini. He was wearing boardies and a surf singlet with deep arm holes and I could see the hard curves of the muscles on his broad chest and shoulders.

"This is Belinda. As sexy as she looks in this tiny bikini, all of us would much prefer to see her out of it. Don't you agree? But there's a problem." Rupali reached out and yanked the bow on my left hip. "See?"

"Rupali!" I reflexively shot out the hand covering my breasts to the knot on my hip, which had mercifully jammed. I felt a flush of embarrassment rising on my face and my heart was beating faster.

"Now, introductions: Belinda, this is ...," Rupali began, and then reached out a hand to the shop assistant's chest, ostensibly to hold his nametag to the light with thumb and forefinger but the other three fingers didn't miss the opportunity to touch and linger on his chest. I also noticed that she was a very slow reader. She turned to me with a huge smile and flashing eyes. "Belinda, this is Spike. Five letters and 25% bigger than 'Mike'. Spike, meet Belinda."

"Hi," said Spike. He was looking straight into my eyes; given the competition I was providing for viewing material, it showed a good deal of restraint. I actually found this really sexy and part of me perversely wanted to test him. "What's the problem?" he asked.

"Well, I ...," I began, before Rupali butted in.

"All of the knots are stuck and Belinda was hoping you could use those strong fingers to help her out of this bikini."

"Rupali!"

Spike smiled and looked heaven-ward. "Lord, I swear I will never bitch about this shitty job ever again."

It broke the tension for me and I smiled back, moving my hands to my sides, no longer trying to hide my near-nakedness. I was getting a fluttery feeling thinking about standing helplessly in front him while he unknotted the bikini. "Would you mind?" I asked.

"No probs," he said. Then holding his hands up in front of me: "May I?"

I turned around to face the mirror and presented my back to Spike, touching the knot on the halter. "Here, try this one first. I don't think Rupali's yanked it yet."

I watched him in the mirror stepping in behind me then felt his gentle touch on my neck as he took the knot between his fingers and started working on it. His eyes were on the job at hand, but my eyes were on him. He was about a head taller than me and his broad, brown shoulders were an arm wider than mine. I got a mental image of those Russian dolls where each doll fits perfectly inside a larger one; then my mind naturally turned to what it would feel like to spoon my little body into his.

My eyes flicked to Rupali. She had been watching me, watching him. She raised her eyebrows at me and smiled. "Sweetie, I'm going to look at the beach dresses. Sing out if Spike gets grabby." Spike smiled but said nothing.

"Stay close," I reminded her.

"Of course, sweetie, they're right here," her voice came from just outside the dressing room. "Ooooh, look at those ones over there."

"Rupali! Don't!" I called out, but it was too late, Ike started up on low setting, buzzing sweetly deep inside my pussy. I looked up at Spike's reflection; he caught the movement and looked up too, smiling as our eyes met, his cheeks dimpling sexily. The depth of my predicament became clear: I was alone and almost naked with a hot guy trying to remove my bikini (at my request) while I steadily got hotter and hornier with a vibrator buzzing every five seconds in my pussy. And I didn't know what else Rupali had in store for me. I briefly considered asking Spike to stop and leave me, but his touch on the back of my neck was setting off little electric sparks of excitement and I couldn't bear for him to stop now.

"Sooooo ... off to Bondi, huh?" Spike said, starting up a conversation

"Sure," I replied. "If I can find something to wear."

"Mmmm, you're a challenging size to fit."

"Yeah, small," I said – story of my life.

"Hmmmm, yeah ... mostly," he said. So he had been checking me out! I felt my cheeks flush again – equal parts excitement and embarrassment.

"Good luck getting a park," he said, changing the subject away from my rack, which he was still dutifully trying to uncover.

"We'll be fine," I said. "We're taking the bus."

"Ouch. It's supposed to get up to 38 degrees today." I couldn't agree more. I'm exactly arm-pit high against the average bus traveller; standing on a crowded bus in summer is not one of my favourite things.

"Think I've got this one," he said, pulling one cord of the halter strap through the knot. He held both ends free now but didn't let go, which would have caused the flimsy cups to flop down, exposing my breasts. I took the ends from him and held them up to maintain coverage while Spike started on the knot between my shoulder blades. It was a bit low for him to see comfortably so he pulled over the chair and sat down.

I couldn't see his face now and as far as I knew he could be checking out my bottom. The thought sent a shiver through me and goose-bumps broke out on my skin.

"Cold?" he asked?

"No, you just tickled me," I lied.

"Oh, sorry," he apologised and pulled the knot away from my back so that he wouldn't touch my skin.

"That's OK," I said. Then, as it seemed I needed to say something else to cover up the lie, I blurted "Actually it felt nice." Holy crap, Belinda! Are you flirting with the hot guy trying to undress you? He didn't say anything but I felt his fingers return to my back, maybe touching a little more than they were before. Between Ike buzzing softly in my pussy and Spike's delicate touch on my back, I was getting really hot. I squeezed my thighs together and felt Ike vibrate more intensely at the change of pressure.

Spike pulled the cord through the knot on my back. "That's two," he said. "Want me to keep going?"

"Yes please," I sighed. God! That sounded sexier than I intended.

He looked around from behind me, holding up the loose ends of the bikini. "Want me to let go of these?"

"Just a sec." I cupped a hand over each breast, holding the blue triangles of the bikini in place. "Go for it." He let go of the back straps and they fell away, just as the halter straps slithered over my shoulders and hung over my hands. Now I looked completely naked from the waist up except for four blue cords dangling from my hands.

Spike took a shuddering breath; was I finally breaking his resolve? And was that a good thing? "Uhhh," he said with a bit of a break in his voice that he covered with a cough. "Could you turn side on, please?"

I turned to face one hip towards him just as Ruplai peeked in the door. "Good, I see you've both still got your hands full," she joked. "If you're going to be a bit longer I'll try on one of these dresses."

"What's it like?" I asked. "Show me."

She smiled mischievously at me. "It's still on the rack. I'll go get it."

"NO! Rupali!" I yelled at her, but she was relishing her revenge. Ike kicked up a gear, causing me to jump and I heard Rupali squawk as Mike must have done the same. Spike's hands were working at the knot on my hip just a few inches away from the exquisite buzzing in my pussy; I wonder if he could feel the vibrations through my hips?

Ike was cycling up and down every five seconds or so and as each cycle reached its peak I had to hold my breath to avoid voicing my desire. I wanted nothing more than to reach down and rub my burning clitoris – except maybe for Spike to rub it for me ... maybe with his tongue – but had to satisfy myself with slipping my thumbs underneath the fabric of the bikini top and squeezing my hard nipples.

I could hear Rupali in the next dressing room humming to herself, or maybe trying to mask her own moaning. Mike was giving her the same treatment as Ike was delivering to me. I remembered that she was desperate for release when she walked into the shop; she was probably going to play this out until she came.

Spike was just pulling the cord through to undo the knot on my hip when the door opened again. Rupali came in with a feverish look in her eyes – I could see she was getting close, so was I. She was wearing a white calico dress a bit longer than mine. "How do I look, Spike?" she asked breathlessly, giving the dress a twirl. "Can you tell I'm not wearing panties?"

I could make out the lines of her brown skin beneath the dress and the hot pink of her bikini top, but the curvy lines of her hips were an unbroken shadow through the almost sheer fabric. She looked breathtaking. I think Spike agreed because he jumped in his chair and dropped the cords of my bikini bottom, the front and back of which fell away exposing my bottom and shaved mons pubis. It would have fallen away completely if I hadn't been clenching my thighs together. I squawked in surprise and immediately dropped one hand to cover my pussy while I swapped breasts with the other hand, covering the exposed one with the crook of my elbow and losing my grip on the bikini top altogether.

I don't think Spike saw any of this; he was still looking up at Rupali with his mouth open, probably wondering whether any of this was real. Rupali made a disappointed face, "Oh, it's a bit see-through, is it? I'll try a darker colour." She looked me in the eye meaningfully. "I can see you're almost done there sweetie. I'm going back to the racks one more time, but then I'll be right next door, you'll probably hear me. You sing out when you're finished, OK?" The double-entendre was clear: she would switch off Ike and Mike, but only after I had come.

There was no point negotiating with her. She wanted to come and she wanted me to come in front of Spike as payback for leaving her in the nail salon with Mike buzzing in her pussy. Part of me thought this was unfair, but another part really wanted to come with Spike's face just inches from my vagina. I nodded at Rupali in agreement. She nodded back towards my backside, "Your bottom's showing, you know?"

My hands were full: one covering my breasts and the other over my pussy, vainly trying to get the little triangle of fabric into its rightful place. Spike considerately reached a hand to either side and plucked the loose strings away from my thighs, bringing them back around to my hip and covering my bottom again. I gratefully removed the hand from my pussy, took the cords from him and turned around to present him with the last knot.

"You sure you don't want me to leave?" he asked, a little reluctantly I thought.

I looked at Rupali and she shook her head. I looked back at Spike. "No, finish me, uh, it. Finish it, please," I said.

Rupali ducked out again and I as heard her footsteps move away, Ike kicked into high gear inside me. Somehow I managed not to let out a shriek as the fierce vibrations ripped through my centre. Spike's fingers were back on my other hip; how could he not feel this? I heard Rupali's running footsteps returning and the frantic slam of the dressing room next door and I jealously imagined her in there peeling off her dress and rubbing her nipples and clitoris as the orgasm mounted. I began pinching and squeezing a nipple with one hand and rearranged the other over my pussy so that I was still holding the bikini cords. Pretending to be modestly covering my pubic region in case the other side of the bikini fell away, I opened my thighs just enough to slip my middle finger between them and used it to press the furiously buzzing Ike into my clitoris.

Next door I heard the low sounds of Rupali whimpering and the squeaking of the chair as she writhed quietly through the throws of her orgasm. Listening to her come and the effort of trying not to let Spike know what was going on was magnifying my own pleasure. I could feel all of the muscles bunching in my mid-section, building up to a climax. My arm tightened around my breasts and – slick with sweat – the one tucked into the crook of my elbow popped like a champagne cork. I could feel the orgasm coming, now only seconds away and I couldn't care less about the exposed breast. I glanced down and Spike was still looking dutifully at the knot ... and maybe my bottom. I could see he was loosening it and knew it was going to be close, I might finish before him, but I might not. I don't know why, but I wanted him there when I came, touching me.

Just as I passed that critical moment – the one where you know the process of orgasm has begun, but you haven't yet reached the climax – Spike pulled the knot free. He held the cords together and stood up saying, "Right, all d..." and then stopped mid sentence, looking past my exposed breast and into my feverish eyes. I had stopped breathing altogether. I couldn't stand there almost naked with him watching me come, so in desperation I threw my arms around his chest and squeezed as the orgasm flooded through me. I felt his erection against my stomach – it seems he was only a gentleman with his eyes – his cock had its own ideas. I was coming and coming; trying to hold it all in made me feel like I would explode. Normally when I come it's a single explosion of pleasure followed by a glorious floating euphoria, but the intense vibrations from Ike and my inability to let myself go took me to the peak of the climax and held me there, unable to breathe, unable to move. I wanted to press my vagina into Spike's thigh, but if he hadn't already worked out what was going on then feeling Ike's pussy-shattering vibrations against his leg would certainly give the game away. Holding my groin away from him, the bikini bottom fell away and I was left completely naked, wrapped around his powerful torso, squeezing him as I climaxed.

I just couldn't stop coming; trying to ride it out, I tucked my head in under his chin and pressed my cheek against his hard pectoral muscles. "Hold me!" I croaked and exchanged a shuddering breath as my lungs screamed for air. Spike tentatively put his arms around my nakedness, unsure of where to put his hands and settling for one on my shoulder and the other at my waist. I pulled even tighter against him; his erection throbbed and heaved against my stomach, sending my orgasm to fresh heights.

Finally the climax started to subside and I just floated, relishing the feeling of Spike's hands against my bare skin, his chest against my naked breasts and his hard cock against my belly. I risked another breath and whispered, "Tell Rupali we're done."

"Rupali," he called. "We're finished. I think Belinda needs you."

There was no answer, but in a few seconds Ike finally fell silent inside my poor punished pussy and I loosened my hold on Spike as I regained complete control. He loosened his arms in response and made as if to let me go. "Hold me a little longer," I whispered. I thought some kind of explanation was in order – as if any of this could possibly be explained. "I just had a ... an anxiety attack ... I was feeling vulnerable ... just hold me until Rupali gets here."

He didn't say anything; he just held me close, moving one hand up from my shoulder to my hair, stroking it and resting his cheek against the top of my head. We stood that way for a minute or more before Rupali finally slipped through the door. My back was to her, but Spike must have given her a look. "Sweetie, are you OK. Here, give her to me," she said with genuine care in her voice, inserting her body between the two of us. "Thank you, Spike. We'll see you outside."

Spike looked confused and mortified. "I'm sorry ... I didn't ...."

"I know. It's OK," soothed Rupali. "I've got this."

Spike left and then the tears came. The emotions and release and the sweet cuddle afterwards had all caught up with me. I pressed my face into her breasts, hitching sobs and staining the navy blue calico dress she had changed into. "Shhhh. Shhhh," she soothed me. "I'm sorry sweetie, I went too far, didn't I."

I took another shuddering breath. "No. It was ...," I hiccupped with the sobbing, "... wonderful!"

"Oh you slut!" she said gleefully. "You came on him, didn't you? I saw his shorts as he hobbled out of here. Did I interrupt a hand job?"

"No!" I said indignantly, "Geez Rupali, you're gross." Then a few moments later, "I wanted to give him a blow job. Poor guy deserved some reward for what I put him through."

The emotional outburst over, she held me at arm's length and looked down into my face. "Are we OK?"

"More than OK. This was ...," I shook my head; I didn't have a word for it, "... incredible."

"Good," she said, reaching down and deftly plucking Ike from my pussy. She wiped it with a tissue and put it in her purse. "Now get dressed and let's find you a bikini that you can get out of without crippling a guy with blue balls."

I put on my bra and dress and watched Rupali wrap herself back up in her sarong, then we went back out into the shop to find Spike behind the counter; mostly recovered and looking even sexier if that was possible. We hung around and chatted to him in between serving customers for about half an hour. He was 19, he finished school last year and was surfing his way around Australia. He was staying in Sydney for a few months to build up a cash stockpile that would get him through the New South Wales north coast beaches and up to the Gold Coast in Queensland, where he would look for another job. His grand plan was to settle in Torquay in Victoria; maybe work for Rip Curl for a while and try to get an apprenticeship with a small surfboard maker.