Inherited Passions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well slave, I said everything to be spick and span, but not you. You are not allowed to wash yourself at all, or even wipe after using the toilet! And since you also have spend a lot of yesterday laying down, you are to remain standing on your feet all day. That means no sitting, laying down, or even sitting on the toilet for that matter. You'll have to squat! Understood?"

"Yes Mistress, and thank you Mistress for allowing me to eat and drink." mother replied as kind of a suggestion to her Mistress. Julie picked up on this, but decided it was going to be rough enough for her slave. She just nodded and left. Mother was kind of disappointed, but also understood that her new Mistress was indeed going to smile throughout the day at her slaves ordeal. And for tonight's torture, she just might need the nourishment. So after squatting over the toilet to finish peeing first, set about cleaning the kitchen after she ate, then the remainder of the house. Not being used to being on her feet for so long anymore, by early afternoon her legs began to hurt. But remaining true to her Mistress, she did not sit down, and just before 4 o'clock, prepared supper for just Mistress. Setting it to keep warm, she stood proudly next to the stove with her hands behind her neck. It was just about then, at the normal time Julie normally returns from school, that Mistress walked in.

Setting her backpack on the kitchen table, she first looked over her slave without saying a word. And after looking over the meal that awaited her, nodded her head before speaking.

"The meal looks and smells good, but you should already have the table set for me! As for you, you smell like a whorehouse with all that cunt juice running down your legs! Go stand in the far corner of the kitchen just as you are, and I'll serve myself. For tonight I was just going to suspend you until tomorrow morning on tiptoe a earned a punishment. I think you deserve about 15 lashes with the Cat while in full suspension for a lengthy time ." she said sternly while starring at slave.

"Oh Mistress. I think this slave is so stupid that slave deserves at least twice that many lashes and all night suspension to insure slave does not forget her duties." mother was quick to reply.

Julie detected the eagerness in her mother's voice, along with her slight smile. Julie held her smile back as best as she could as she thought of how much her own delight was going to be to apply thirty brutal lashes to a another woman's back. Trying to sound annoyed, Julie responded.

"There you go again! Speaking without being instructed to! Well slave, you just earned those additional lashes, plus two on each tit. Do you think those are fare my slave?"

"Yes Mistress." was all her mother replied as she moved to the far corner of the kitchen. She knew she would be really be hurting, both after the whipping and suspension, but eagerly anticipated it. It would be just like her younger years under Mistress Tonya. She waited eagerly as she watched her Mistress make her plate and slowly drinking the beer she had gotten to wash it down. When Julie finished, she stripped and had slave come over to remove the Chastity Thong. Without cleaning it, had slave put it on her. Julie had felt so completely empty all day at school, without the Thong. But of course, felt relieved of holding herself back from not touching herself or masturbating throughout the day. Perhaps even right in the classrooms.

"Now clean up this mess, put my clothes in the wash, and put the backpack in my bedroom. Did you leave the 2x4 between the doors in your bedroom for suspension?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good, then when you finish your chores, put on the suspension cuffs, and your ankle cuffs, before reporting to me."

Picking up her half empty glass of beer, Julie picked up a small dish towel to put under her, and went to watch TV until her slave was ready for punishment. She had been creaming very badly all day and was glad she had put an extra period pad in her backpack. And when she went to pee after lunch, it was extremely stressful to wipe without bring her over the edge. It was then that she figured she should bring the towel with her when she went to whip her mother. She remember how badly she had started gushing during her mother's last whippings. As she watched TV, the sound and picture was there, but the only picture that appeared in her mind was her mother's stripped back, her trashing, moaning, and crying. A gag would definitely be needed for this. Finally slave turned with her cuffs on and stood at attention near Julia. Julie looked inquisitively at her.

"How come you are not kneeling slave?"

"Mistress has not released slave from staying on her feet, my Mistress."

Julie had to think. Her slave was correct, and truly obedient. But without commenting about it, Julie told her to follow her to under the 2x4. Bringing over the chair and the stool, slave waited to be told to get up on the chair before spreading her arms as wide as they could go. Moving the stool to fasten each wrist cuff to the 2x4, having slave turn with her back to the largeness of the room, set the stool aside. It was a small task to pull slaves legs wide apart after removing the chair. Almost in a hurried fashion, Julie was reaching for the Cat when she spotted the dildo gag. While fastening it on mother, Mistress deliberately whispered into her ear "During punishment, there should never be any mercy. Right?"

Seeing mother nodding, Julie picked up the Cat. Even the feel of it in one hand while she pulled the knotted ends loosely through the other hand, she felt another rush of juices from her pussy begin to escape the Thong. Thinking about wiping her dripping pussy juices, she decided it will just get worse, She took up a position to start the punishment. This time with the Cat, there were to be no light lashes first. She knew her mother wanted them hard, just as she would want done to herself, and drew her arm far behind her. Aiming to land across the shoulder blades, she delivered the first blow. Her mother arched in pain, Julie saw how quickly the hard lash raised red stripes across her back. After half a minute, she laid a second one very close to the first. She spaced each strike out with plenty of time for the pain to fully envelope her slave. And as she slowly made a trail of red marks down the back, and deciding after ten strokes it was time to make them a deeper red, increased the strength of her delivery.

The knots at the end of each lash were making dozens of bright red spots while hearing her mother's moans. So as Julie continued lashing the middle of her slaves back, then the small of her back, she kept up using with the same brutal force. It was then that Julie decided, that since it would be on mother's ass, she increased it even more. Besides the lower back turning into welts, her butt began displaying even brighter red stripes leading to very nasty looking dark red circles. And by the end of lash number thirty, mother had stopped her squirming, but not her increased moaning. Or was it muffled screaming? Anyways, it was getting louder, and Julia's thigh's were dripping on the floor from her own juices. And observing mother's fiercely dripping pussy, Julia wiped herself first, then got a towel to put under mother.

Besides her arm getting tired, Julia decided to get another beer as she was beginning to sweat almost as bad as her mother was. As she left the room, Julie was scuttle in how she addressed her already pain filled victim.

"Don't worry slave. I'm not done with you yet!"

Walking casually to the refrigerator, Julie got out another beer along with a clean glass. Sitting down in a kitchen chair, she couldn't believe how much she was enjoying whipping her own mother. Of course she knew that's what mother wanted, but? Then again, she wished so much that she was the one hanging by her wrists while whipped and left strung up for the entire night. All the things she and her mother had discussed over the past few days ran through her head. Then formulating it into one conclusion, she came to even more of a conclusion than she had before. Both her mother and herself not only relished absolute control as a submissive and slave, but also adorned pain to stimulate their sexual drive. And to top it off, they both wished to be denied orgasm for lengthy periods. Now satisfied she had brought all the pieces together, she took a big gulp of beer and went back to continue to wipe her mother.

Entering the bedroom, mother lay still in her suspension bonds as Julia quietly set down her glass, picked up the Cat, and laid more heavy strikes across the shoulder blades. This time the same fiendish marks that already marked her appeared where the last fingers of the Cat had landed. Taken by surprise, and the force, mother screamed through her gag. And now truly without mercy, Julie continued whipping her harshly from her shoulder blades all the way down to the small of her back. Then figuring she had delivered about sixty or so lashes by then, sat down on her mothers bed to take another short rest as mother also settled down from her squirming. After a few minutes, Julia got up and went between the few feet that was open between her mothers hanging body and the wall.

"Well slave, I'm done with your back, but I had promised two lashes to each of those beautiful breasts of yours. But with this little room to swing the whip properly, and since I did give you more on your back than what I said you would get, I'm going to wait to turn you around later before whipping those two tender mounds of yours."

Mother made no expression or movement from her Mistress's words. She was in too much agony to do so, although she was ready for her breasts to hurt as bad as her back felt right now. With her eye's half open , she saw Mistress move under her right outstretched arm and leave the room. She couldn't remember when during the whipping that she had let go of her fingers holding on to the strap built into the suspension cuffs, but now she was truly hanging by her wrists. Although the pain in her arms and shoulders was growing worse, it was nothing compared to what her back was shouting out to her. So, in enjoyment of her agony, she let herself hang still as the pleasures of pain and sexual stimulation enveloped her.

Julie had turned on the TV, and after watching for awhile, put in one of the movies mother had purchased. She had seen it before, but watched it again anyways. She thought about getting another beer, but it was a school night. She went to her room and finished the little bit of homework needed done. Before she did, she quietly peeked in on mother. Hanging motionless, she did not disturb her rest. Her back looked awful, feeling both pride and sorrow in the pain mother must be in by now. Then, again she wished she was there in her place. So going to her own bedroom, Julia spent less than two hours to complete what was needed, then returned to mothers room. Slapping mother across the face to awaken her, Mistress ordered her to stand on the chair once her feet were released.

Slave obeyed as ordered, and even kept her arms raised as the wrist cuffs were untied and told to turn around. The only thing was that as Mistress reattached the wrist cuffs did mother realize that there was much more slack this time. And when told to step off the chair, she was just able to put her feet flat on the rug. But after removing the chair, Mistress pulled her legs so far apart that she could only support part of her weight by standing on tiptoe. Then looking at her Mistress, she became both excited and afraid as she saw Mistress pick up the Cat-of-nine Tails and approach her.

"After I deliver these next four lashes, I think slave will remember to set the table for ME. And I really don't know how well you're going to sleep tonight, or tomorrow night for that matter, after I lash those tender globes of yours. And to make this point, I've decided to double the strokes. I'm going to give you four hard lashes to each boob."

Mother's eyes opened wide as her daughter raised her arm far behind her and laid a brutal swath across slaves left breast. Landing very close to, but not directly on the nipple, slave arched and shuttered in pain. Almost immediately the lash landed squarely on the right breast. As Mistress excelled in enjoyment, within a few seconds another lash stung both the right and left breasts again. Mother by now was almost begging for mercy. But up to her Mistress, she accepted the following lashes to each breast with understanding yet pleading eyes. The last four had landed directly on each nipple, leaving mother in an awful whimpering state. And feeling another gush of pre-cum flow from her cunt beneath her Chastity Thong, Julie turned out the light and left the room.

As mother withered in agony, Julia turned off all the lights and soon went to bed. Even with her aching pussy needing to be satisfied, it was useless to even try. She took a shower and slipped into bed after setting her alarm. The towel she had spread out on her bed hopefully would catch most of her juices, but she would have her slave wash all her linen tomorrow. It took awhile before she went to sleep, but eventually Julia drifted off into both occasional recounts of her own self bondage, and further torturing of her new slave. Her only desire was to be the one tortured.

At 2 o'clock, the buzzing alarm awoke Julia back into the real world. Only half awake, she worked her way to mother's bedroom and shoved the plastic pee container up between her slaves legs. Within seconds dark yellow urine was flowing from slave. Half filling it before she had finished, Julie set it on the dresser and released the ropes from slaves ankle cuffs. Now able to stand on her feet, slave wanted to thank Mistress, but still gagged, Julie quickly went back into bed.

In the morning Julie got up and prepared herself for school as her mother remained in constant torment. It was only before she was ready for school, but bare below the waist, she finally released her mother. Taking her to the kitchen, she had the Chastity Thong placed upon her slave and put on her pads, panties, and tight jeans. And after instructing her slave to not sit or lay down until after 12:00 o'clock, she left her chastised slave to endure the constant torment of both stimulation and aching legs for what would seen like endless hours.

Mistress Julie repeated this same procedure for Monday night, except that night tied mother on top of the coffee table after serving Mistress supper. Before doing this, Mistress placed a very tight double crotch rope on her, then sprinkled some rice on the table top. Having slave lay down on her already tortured back, she tightly tied each of her mothers legs to one end of the tables legs from floor to table top. To complete her slaves bondage night, Julie had her put her arms together under the table and tied then together using rope through the D-rings of the leather cuffs. This did leave slave some slake to move her body, so Julie pulled them uncomfortably tight towards the table legs near mothers head. Mother didn't say anything, even though she wasn't gagged. But she did know it was going to be a long torturous evening as the rice dug into her tenderized skin, and arms bent behind and up, tied awkwardly and uncomfortably under her. Her Mistress was getting creative, and loved it.

Julie had been thinking all day of how she was going to torture her slave tonight, both from what mother had told her, and her own imagination. But she also realized how she liked to not only administer wanted pain to mother, but also to watch her suffering. As Julie looked down upon her suffering mother, she felt a sense of accomplishment in her work. To complete her preparations, Julie picked up a riding crop from the bedroom, then placed a double towel down on the couch to sit on. Watching this woman suffer both pain and sexual frustration right in front of her was going to leave her also suffering immense sexual frustration. She was going to be leaking very badly until she went to bed.

Julie truly enjoyed the evening, both the TV, and more so, her mothers endurance. Mother did not say anything, even when Mistress quickly began smacking her five times during each commercial break. And once every hour on the hour, Julie would add a hard smack right on her mothers clit. This was easy to do since Julie had carefully positioned the clitoris between and sticking out from between the double crotch ropes. And when it was finally close to 11 o'clock, Julie shut off the TV, gave mother some fresh pee, and stuffed a towel between slaves legs. While turning out the lights before going to bed, slave finally spoke.

"Thank you Mistress. It is a pleasure to serve and suffer for you, my Mistress."

Julie returned to give mother a very gentle and short kiss on her mothers lips. But today, it wasn't simply a mother/daughter smack as they exchanged ever so often. Julie once again felt those same waves of passion she had experienced in the shower with mother after her first whipping. But these were a hundred times more intense. Upon raising her head and seeing mothers broad smile, she gave in to her desires. Smiling back, Julie lowered her head down to mothers crotch, pulled the towel away, and kissed her mothers clitoris. Smelling the delightful odor of mothers sexually juice soaked crotch, gave in to her passions and licked it several times. This was the first time she had ever done such things to another woman, much less her own mother, but relished in the waves of pleasure and fulfillment that instantly consumed her from head to toe. Taking a few seconds to settle down from this most stimulating experience, she replaced the towel in mothers crotch. Returning to mothers lips, Julie gave her bound mother a tight hug while giving her a passionate and lengthy kiss. Mother returned it with just as much intensity and desire.

"I love you mother." Julie whispered after finally breaking their embrace.

"Just as much as slave loves her Mistress!"

"Are you sure you you'll be alright for the night."

"That's a silly question, my Mistress. And goodnight Mistress."

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Not knowing how to answer that, Julie took a short shower and went to bed. Now accepting her decision to admit to herself she was truly enjoying all the new wonders of womanhood with her most diversified mother, sleep came much more quickly. This also brought on a new sequence of dreams. And although Wednesday morning she and her mother went through the same routine as during the past two days, Julie did not tell mother about them. So off to school she went while trying to sort out what those dreams meant. Only about noon did she know what she was going do when she got home that afternoon. She needed to be just as much a slave as mother was now, and even more so if possible. Tied, sexually tormented, and tortured for endless hours. She boldly greeted her waiting slave.

"Slave. You have served and obeyed me well over the past several days, I know this is your desire, but your Mistress has desires also. So, what I wish is to change places until tomorrow morning. You will be my Mistress, and I shall be the slave who needs punishment. I say this, just as you said to me, that I need this also to feel complete. So, until tomorrow morning, can you be My Mistress? To torture me, well, as best you can, and as long as you can, until then!"

Then reaching to gently help her mother to raise from her knee's, Julie knelt down in front of her. Clasping her hands behind her back, Julie then pleaded with her vocal tone and pleading eyes.

"Please mother. I need this very badly also."

Mother realized more than ever her daughter's desire, and after running her hand over Julie's hair, pulled up a chair and rested her sore legs as she pulled up a chair to sit in front of her submissive daughter.