Inherited Passions Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will do as you ask, and I'm sure you have thought about what you would like to endure? And how about marks that may expose your desires to the public? You know we have to be careful until you graduate."

"Yes Mistress. I have given a lot of thought to this today. And really, I am still so new at this, that I can't think of anything I would like to experience that wouldn't leave marks... except suspension. I think that if I was suspended until tomorrow morning like you first discovered me, I could wear long sleeved blouses through Friday to hide my wrist marks. Those should disappear by gym on Tuesday. Don't you think so, Mistress?"

Mother took her daughter's head within her hands while shaking her head.

"Julie... for tonight I shall just be 'Mother' to you, and you will simply be Julie. This will just be a break from you being my Mistress, and me a slave. Calling me Mistress seems out of place for me, and I rather not hear me called that. Okay?"

"Yes mother. I understand. But what about a long termed suspension? And are there any other tortures you know of that will not leave marks on me? At least I hope you do?" Julie smiled.

"Well, hanging from your wrists until tomorrow, you will not be able to sleep and hurt your attention at school. But, if your remember right, when I found you hanging by your wrists, you asked to endure it for six to eight hours! So, I think you will be able to hang for about that amount of time and see how you do. Then around 10 o'clock, I'll let you down so you can stand on your feet for the rest of the night. How about that?

Julie cocked her head slightly, and smiled.

"Yes mother. You're right! But even that sounds great." as she felt another rush of pre-cum exit her. "But what about other things do you know to add some other delightful agony's to my bondage?"

With a devilish smile, mother's eye's drifted as she began to answer.

"Oh my child. I'll do know, and endured, some other tortures like..."

"Oh, please stop!" Julie interrupted her. "I'm ready for some more surprises, so just do as you wish. I'll be your captive, and you my torturer. Is that alright with you."

"Is that what you want...? To be tortured as a captive or prisoner?"

Julie looked pleadingly to mother. "Yes mother... I want... I need this so badly... No 'Safe' words... Just do it and let me suffer in exquisite pain... Mother... I need this very badly!"

"It's a deal! ..." mother responded while thinking how much her back still hurt from Julie's last whipping, "Now go strip and prepare yourself for a night of abuse. Be in my bedroom when you are ready."

Still on her knees, Julie made the few knee steps to come hug her mother, then went to her bedroom as mom gave her a hard slap on her ass. She then got up and went to prepare for her daughter's torment by the 2x4 still laying across the top of two open doors. She got out her suspension cuffs, rope, then went to get her sewing pin cushion. She got the container for peeing, several hard covered books. And as Julie entered her bedroom, mother turned to see her naked daughter. But in her mind, she immediately noticed Julie's hands were empty.

"Where's your pussy soaked panties from today, along with the pad you wore all day?"

Julie stopped in her tracks, and before turning around quickly to retrieve them from her own bedroom apologized for not thinking ahead. Within a few seconds, Julie returned with the almost pussy cream soaked articles. Handing them to mother, who set them down, she took Julie's hands and began to slide a suspension cuff over her left hand. Julie reacted immediately.

"Please mother. I wish to hang simply by my wrists as you first found me. I didn't know about suspension cuffs then, and was ready to hang by just my wrists then, just as I am now. Can we use just regular leather wrist cuffs? Please?"

"Well, Okay! But it will hurt a lot more as time increases. You understand that, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. And I am prepared for it. Just as I am for any other tortures you do to me."

Mother frowned as she withdrew the suspension cuffs and started to strap the wrist cuffs on Julie.

"You understand that once I gag you, there will be no turning back from the pain I inflict upon you."

Julie sort of lowered her head, just for a moment, then responded with standing perfectly erect and spoke in a 'matter of flat' voice.

"I think that you most likely were the same way at my age, and for many years after. Is that right mom?"

All mother could do was continue to place the wrist cuffs from her onto her daughter as they exchanged smiles. When done, she had Julie stand on two hard covered books, and raise her arm's in a wide angle to be attached to the 2x4 while standing on tiptoe. Stepping back, mother again could not help but stand for a minute as she admired how beautiful her daughter looked in her present state. She had removed the books, so Julie hung in beautiful profile by her wrists. Her toes barely scraped the carpet. Totally nude, her lean figure stretched so her arms were straight lines, a flat belly, and her petite breasts topped with delightfully looking nubs screaming to feel both pleasure and pain. Mother cupped the Chastity Thong that she still was wearing. Grabbing a stray towel, she had to wipe the stray juices leaking out the edges and dry her tights. As she set it down to pick up Julie's pussy soaked gag, she heard her speak.

"Mother, can I ask you a question about Mistress Tonya?"

Mother turned with a questioning look, then walked back to stand in front of her now suspended daughter.

"Yes, Of course you can."

"Well," Julie spoke politely as she delighted in being in her present situation.

"From what you have told me of her, and talking on the phone, what do you think will happen when she arrives here Friday night? Do you think she might take us both in as full time slaves?"

"I've been thinking about that too, and frankly, I'm not sure. She may ask... or... I really don't know. What do you think?"

Getting used to the small initial pain in her wrists and shoulders, Julie thought this was a good time to let her thoughts known.

"I've been thinking a lot about it too. And you know my desires. Do you think it would be appropriate for me to offer myself as a slave also? To allow myself to serve and be tied up as the same time you are serving her, being Mistress to both of us?"

"Hee, hee." mother softly murmured. "I've thought of that also, but I wouldn't place any hopes on that my dear. We don't know her situation right now, which is especially true about what slaves Mistress Tonya may have now. Or even if she would still desire me anymore because of my age. And I've even have thought about how I would feel if she didn't desire me anymore, but wanted you to be a total slave to her... I mean, we just don't know! We'll have to wait."

"Yes mother. I understand. So I think you should punish me now for having asked such dumb questions. Don't you?" Julie suggested in a suggestive fashion.

Mother didn't need any further prodding. She picked up her daughters panties, inserting them into Julies mouth to taste her own juices, then the soaked pad she had worn all day followed. A scarf secured them in place. Rope pulled Julie's legs far apart before tying them off. Then picking up the pin cushion from the dresser top, she selected only the straight pins with a plastic round head as she first displayed them in front of Julie's eye's before pushing them through the nipples. Julie watched, in frozen stature, as the straight pin was first pushed horizontally through the base of each nipple, and then one horizontally. The pain was, and wasn't, too extreme as Julie sucked in her breath as each passed through her sensitive skin. Swinging her head from side to side, she did not even moan as each needle penetrated her sensitive nipples, Entirely new to this torture, she quickly decided that she was ready for more. This is when she found out about mother's other plans.

Watching through semi-tear filled eyes, she watched as mother sat the chair of front of her and sat down. Julie's cunt was dripping wet, but instead of using a towel, mother carefully and slowly licked the delightful nectar from her daughters body. Julie strained at her bonds as wave's of pleasure filled her brain with earnings to be brought to orgasm. But mother was too skilled, and after the forth and final touch of her tongue, allowed Julie to simmer down a minute before proceeding.

Then taking one needle at a time, first pushed one though her left pussy lip. Not done yet, passed the protruding end through the right pussy lip. From her prime viewing sight, mother did not hesitate to do the same to her pussy lips just below the first pin after seeing Julies cunt juices literally flow from between the now more confined pussy lips. Amazingly, Julie hardly moved as the needles were inserted. For a moment, mother even wondered if her daughter could withstand more pain than even herself. She smiled to herself at that thought.

It was then that mother decided to perhaps be a little more diabolical than she originally planned. Selecting one more pin, and with Julies clitoris already protruding beyond it's protective cover, she placed the sharp point in the side of her clit while watching her daughters face. Applying more and more force, she eventually plunged the pin all the way through Julie's clit. She could see her daughter was in pain, but not so much as to exhibit any type of rejection to what she was enduring. After carefully looking her over, and taking pleasure in her work to torment her requesting daughter, mother again stood up and admired her now truly suffering body. Again her hands grasped the Thong she wore as she admired her daughters utterly beautiful formed body.. Oh God, how she wished she could bring herself to orgasm. But she was denied that, and succumb to her present ordeal of denial through chastity. She was a good slave. Letting her daughter to enjoy her suffering, she retired to the living room to watch TV while enjoying several cold beers.

Checking in on Julie every hour or so, and being ever so quiet, Julie was simply hanging by her wrists without displaying any signs of wanting to get free. And so, after allowing her to hang for six hours, at half past 10, mother clicked on the light as she entered her bedroom. Standing in front of Julie, mother could see clearly the stress on her daughter's face that she was enduring.

"Julie, are you alright? Do you need to be untied?"

Julies eye's registered instant panic as she vigorously shook her head 'No'. Mother smiled, and not being able to hold herself back anymore, used the index finger on each hand to gently stroke each of Julie's nipples with her fingernails. Julie was startled for less than a second before rolling her eye's and slowly turning her head as waves of pleasure flowed to her brain from her breasts. Mother kept this up for about 15 seconds, letting her daughter feel for the first time how it felt to be sexually teased on her breasts. So as Julie's eye's began to beg for more, mother first checked Julie's hands for blood circulation, then changed the subject.

"Do you need to pee?"

Slowly Julie nodded 'Yes' as she continued to feel the ache from her pierced and now very sensitive nipples, pussy, and clit. Mother picked up the container and pressed it gently into Julie's crotch. This was an easy task with her legs spread so wide. The opening of the container was wide enough that it didn't touch any of the tormenting stick pins adoring her bottom. Releasing her urine into a container came easier than last weekend as peeing into coffee cups for her slave to drink. After giving out a little more than a pint, Julie saw her mother step back and empty her own urine into the container. Setting it down on the dresser, mother now wanted to continue her daughters test training.

"I know by now that you've sucked most of your pussy juices out of your gag, so I'm going to remove it. Then, if you want something to drink, you can have either water or warm, fresh piss. It's up to you, but if you want to be a captive or slave at times, or all the time, you might as well get used to piss!"

Julie had already made up her mind in the short time it took mom to remove the now saliva soaked period pad and panties.

"I'll take the piss, so as not to irritate my captor." Then, despite the pain emanating from her wrists and running all the way down into her back, joking added "And a beer chaser."

Both giggling as she tipped the container against Julie's lips, Julie didn't hesitate to swallow a fair amount before raising her head signaling to stop.

"It really isn't that bad at all, is it! Just like drinking warm, salty water. Just like you said!,,,,,, But mother, I would like to ask you something, and see if you think it would be okay."

"Certainly." came the reply.

"Well, I've been thinking. I really haven't missed very much school this year from being sick. And I can tell you I do already have pretty good grades. So if you were to call in and say I was sick tomorrow, then you could leave me like this until, say, tomorrow afternoon."

Julie had made her awesome request. Mother, then placing her hands on Julie's cheek's, took on a serious expression.

"And besides, enduring this for so long, I would like to prove to myself, and you, that my desires are true, and not just fantasy. And then, if Mistress Tonya should decide to have me to serve her by enduring bondage, I'll be ready and willing."

"You may be taking on more than you can handle, if you know what I mean." mother stated flatly while shifting her head. "Mistress Tonya enjoys torturing women using more than just bondage, if you remember some of the things I told you."

"Yes, I know mother. Like the whippings, shoes, torture bra's, and chastity. But if you don't gag me again, I'll be able to let you know if I need to be let down at any time. Besides, I wouldn't want to disappoint myself either!!"

"Yes dear, I understand." mother agreed as she softly kissed her daughters neck. "So I'll let you hang, suffer, and enjoy. Perhaps even longer than you asked, if you really wish to check your limits and consider me your captor. I won't gag you, but I'll remove the stick pins to see if you can last at least through the night."

"Oh no. No mother. Please. I'm enjoying their torment too! And actually, would like you to add even more."

Mother stood shaking her head, hands on her own naked hips.

"Like mother; like daughter... Alright! I'll increase your pain level, then let's see if you make it until morning. I'll add more pins... Let me see?"

Picking up the pin cushion, she saw that there were about 18 standard stick pins left along with several smaller and medium sized sewing needles. She looked over her beautiful daughter's completely exposed body. With a wicked smile, she would grant her daughter her latestvwish. She thought about having Julie stick out her tongue and put some pins through it, but she wouldn't be able to ask to be let down. And if Julie didn't have a shaved pussy, she could have put three or four pins in her love mound. Her bush would hide the small pin pricks... But, given a few days, even on bare skin the marks would be healed and gone. Mother made her decision.

Pulling up the chair to sit down, she pierced Julies love mound with two horizontal needles just above her slit. Then to balance the pattern even more, added two more needles just to the right and left of those. With the pain Julie was already in, these new additions did not add a lot to her suffering, but did cause additional moans and groans as each was added. After pulling the chair back, mother felt another rush of sexual juices flow from her cunt as she envisioned Julie with dozens of trinkets permanently attached to such a lovely and young body.

Then, looking down at her own body, she remembered the few she once had while a slave to Mistress Tonya. Oh... How she enjoyed them. Not only how she loved having them, but how Mistress Tonya always enjoyed viewing them.

"I think that's enough for now, my tortured captive. So I'm going to have my first whisky since Sunday, then I'm going to bed. Wake me only if you need to be let down, but that would be disappointing to me also!" she smiled as she left for the kitchen. And within an hour, Julie was cast into darkness as mother rolled into bed. But that wasn't before mother had given Julie a soft lick of her tongue to each tortured nipple saying "Enjoy your suffering tonight..."

To be continued...