Inherited Passions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And who do you, Slave Ann, wish to serve?"

"Only you, my Mistress Tonya... Only you!" Mother answered almost without thinking.

Then turning to stand in front of suspended Julie again, asked her.

"And who do you wish to serve?" asked Tonya as she flicked the pins and needle adoring Julie's cunt.

"Only you, Mistress Tonya. That is, Mistress, if you allow me to become your total slave also." Julie answered also without hesitation.

Then taking Julie's needle pierced clit in her hand once more, asked the next important question.

"I know your mother has told you I enjoy to torture my slaves not only with pain, but lengthy orgasm denial also. And how long has it been since you last had an orgasm?"

Julie thought back, but being so tired, was finding it hard to think. Finally, she explained to Mistress Tonya that enjoyed that torture also, and was willing to endure whatever length of time of denial would please Mistress. Tonya was satisfied with her answer.

"Alright slaves! I've given this a lot of thought since you telephoned me. And I think I might be able to work this out so everybody is happy. And I even confided in Slave Lisa to ask her opinion. But before we get down to serious talking, I want both of you to have a good nights sleep. So, Slave Ann. I want you to remove all the nettles from potential slave Julie and give her a warm sponge bath while she hangs there. Slave Lisa will get my bags from the car and bring them to this bedroom. I'll be sleeping here. Then Lisa can help bath Julie. When done, take her down gently and put her in bed. I assume she has her own bedroom?"

"Yes Mistress Tonya." mother answered.

"Good. Now show me where the bathroom is."

"Oh please, Mistress. Please allow me to service you." mother was quick to respond.

Tonya smiled down at her. As Lisa left, she stepped next to the chair, raised her skirt and pulled down her black leather panties. Sitting down as mother walked to her on her knees, Tonya spread her legs. Mother was in seventh heaven as she cupped her mouth over Mistress Tonya's clit and gratefully accepted her warn urine into her body. This was just like what she so proudly did so many years ago. And when finished, licked the pussy clean as Mistress petted mothers hair.

After a few minutes mother began the task of carefully removing the pins and needles from Julie. Lisa soon returned with the suitcase, stripped down, and helped with Julie. As Tonya relaxed in the living room, Julie was washed with warm water and washcloths, then put to bed. Both mother and Lisa knelt at Tonya's feet, spending the evening on what each had been doing over the last twenty years.

Mistress Tonya's good financial standing had improved significantly over this time, and now lived a ways out in the country. It was a large house on about twelve acres, and didn't have any neighbors for a mile around. Several wooded areas did offer additional privacy, especially for 'clients' who wished outdoor servitude or bondage. And although several others had come and gone, Slave Lisa was still her one and only full time slave. Mistress did not allow any talk about bringing in Ann and Julie that night. She wanted Julie to be around when that was done. So they chatted like normal women do while relaxing.

At 11:00 Mistress went to bed and had first Lisa, then mother, bring her to orgasm. She then told them that they were to make a bed on the living room floor for the night. And to their surprise, removed the Chastity Thong from mother, then allowing them to cum as many times they wanted to before 8:00 am. Giggling while acting like school girls, they thanked Mistress and quickly disappeared. Tonya smiled as she got into a comfortable position and went to sleep.

The next morning, Saturday, Tonya was first to rise. She found the two women still asleep on the floor. They were uncovered and in each others arms. Their faces, crotches, legs, and even hands, were covered with dried cum. They probably had been up half the night making love to each other. She gently kicked each in the butt to awaken them. Telling them they were not allowed to bath today. She send Lisa to check on Julie, but not to wake her. She was then to help Ann prepare breakfast.

After eating, they all again relaxed until Julie woke up just before noon. She was moving slowly, and was about to sit down on a chair, when she realized her mother and Lisa both kneeling. As she lowered herself down to do the same, Mistress told Lisa to bring potential slave Julie a cup of coffee. Shortly after, she had the girls make a light lunch. Julie did what her sore body, especially her arms, allowed her to do. Afterwards, Mistress Tonya had them all gather in the living room.

She explained that what she was about to suggest was only an idea, and open to some revision if necessary. First, if Ann and Julie did truly want to move in and become permanent slaves, they could. And second, to do this, this house could be sold. The bedroom furniture could be moved to her house, and the rest just sold. That money could be put in a savings account just in case. And since this would take a month or two to do, Julie could graduate. When this was done, the two would be free to move in with her to live the life they both wanted; as slaves.

Mother was first to speak, thanking Mistress for her ideas, adding that she thought the plan very sound. Then turning to Julie, she also agreed too happily to it also.

With their approval, Mistress announced that since she needed Slave Lisa to go back home with her Monday morning, she had brought along two regular chastity belts for Ann and Julie to wear. Julie was quick to apologize to Mistress that, because of school, she would not be able to wear a chastity belt during the day. Mistress understood. She added that she also wasn't keen about leaving the key with mother or Julie. But she also added that there was another way to do this. Would Julie mind having her pussy sewn shut?

With wide surprised eyes, both Julie and mother looked at each other for many seconds before Julie asked Mistress if this would be permanent? Mistress and Lisa smiled, then explained that it would be done with just heavy thread that could be removed at any time. Also, it could be done that the tread wouldn't be visible. Lisa had been sent to observe a professional do several procedures after a 'client' requested this be done to her. This 'client' wanted to be kept from anything entering her pussy for a year; perhaps longer! Again turning to mother, Julie finally said that this sounded very interesting and willing to have that done. After a few more questions, Mistress placed a standard, but well made, chastity belt on mother. And to make sure Julie did not get an infection from her stitches, that should be done right away so she could be constantly checked.

Soon Julie was tied tightly on top of the kitchen table. After peeing, she was asked if she wanted to remain free or be tied down? Of course she wanted to be tied down. Her legs folded, her feet were tied to the tables corners. The knees were tied wide apart. After handing the special sewing kit to Lisa, Mistress and mother watched as Julie's pussy became inaccessible.

Icing her pussy lips for almost 15 minutes, Lisa began pushing the curved surgical needle through the inside of the tender flaps of skin just enough so it couldn't be seen when the tread was pulled tight. Lisa, for now, left plenty of thread as she went back and forth from one side to another. Starting from her bottom and working up. And after at least a dozen crossings, Lisa placed about a one inch metal disk over Julie's clit. It had a shall hole in the center to allow her to pee, but otherwise that too would not be touchable.

"Lisa? Did you use the smooth disk, or a studded one?" Mistress asked.

"A smooth one, Mistress."

"Put a studded one on her. I think she'll enjoy that more." Mistress ordered with a smile.

"Yes Mistress" Lisa replied as she switched them. Everyone knew, including Julie, that she would be constantly reminded that she was a woman as the studs pressed against her clit. Then carefully Lisa finished the sewing. Dabbing disinfectant over her entire pussy, Lisa carefully pulled the threads tight before tying the last one off. After a quick snip, the treads were barely visible even with her knees spread wide.

Julie was left there until late that evening. Her cunt was washed every hour as the others made plans for what needed to be done, and in what order. Julie was freed, but not allowed anything to drink. Rushing to a full length mirror when she was released, both she and mother were amazed at how nothing looked abnormal about her crotch. She gave Lisa and Mistress a big hug, after asking permission first! She also asked if she could try to touch her clit. She was. She didn't get anymore sensations that what the slight stimulation was constantly giving her. She loved her new form of maintaining chastity. They all remained up for awhile, then bedded down the same as last night.

Sunday went fine, and Mistress left with Lisa Monday morning after Julie left for school. No one at school could tell Julie was sewn up, even though the slight stimulation on her clit was making her smile a lot. As for her mother, she easily disguised that she was wearing a chastity belt. At the realtors, bank, and news paper ad department, she too had subtle smiles always appearing on her face. At home they always were nude, except mother got frustrated during the day when the house was to be shown. Dress, then undress. She was glad when she finally got an offer on the house. It was a fair one, so she accepted it. This was about the same time that Julie graduated.

They kept in constant touch with Mistress. And now, with the big things out of the way, within another week the furniture was sold, moved, or given away to charity. This included most of their clothes since they wouldn't need then except on special occasions. Packing up the car up with the few things they had left, they were off towards a new life. Following the directions given them, they eventually drove into Mistress Tonya's long driveway. Looking around and seeing no one, they stripped and walked up to the front door. Kneeling down, mother pushed the doorbell. The door opened with Mistress and Lisa standing before them. Everyone had a big smile.

It was then that mother took that beautiful metal collar she had treasured so much from behind her back. Offering it to Mistress, she asked if she once again if she could have it fastened in place by the her one True Mistress. Tonya once again placed it around Ann's neck and clipped it closed. The lock would be added later. But even without it, mother began crying with tears of joy. And as she did so, Mistress turned to Lisa.

"Slave Lisa. The other collar please."

With ceremonial gestures, Tonya took it from Lisa's hands. It matched her mothers collar perfectly. It was another work of art that was purely elegant. Julie couldn't wait until Mistress snapped it closed around her neck. Julie felt extremely honored by this gesture. She also felt like crying, but held it off. Everything was going to be just fine here. From what mother had told her about Mistress Tonya, she was a very demanding Mistress. But she also was a very loving one to her slaves.

"Well slaves," Mistress spoke, "I'll show you around the house and grounds while explaining the rules, then you can begin your servitude."

They both rose to follow their Mistress and Lisa. They toured every room in the miniature mansion, including their bedrooms with their former furniture, and the well equipped dungeon. Everything was there that every fantasy could be fulfilled. Eventually they went out back and into a wooded area. In a short walk they entered a clearing. The first obvious things were the three tall cross's. The center one was painted yellow. The other two were white. Mistress saw the new arrivals questioning expressions.

"I added these when a 'client' wanted to be crucified. At first I didn't agree because I didn't want to be too obvious, but then I thought about some of those religious fanatics that have these same things in their yard. So I had them installed, and now she comes about every two months to spend a whole 24 hours on top of the tall yellow one. I don't nail her, but just tie her arms over the cross beam so she hangs by her shoulders. Given no food or water, the cross's are faced so she gets the sun directly for most of the day. She also doesn't want any sun block, so how she deals with her sunburn is her problem. In fact, she has already reserved the weekend two weeks from now to be crucified for two full days. I just don't see how someone could stand so much pain and perhaps a week of discomfort from sunburn."

Julie stood there, captivated with the images she was envisioning in her mind. Then looking over to mother couldn't resist to ask!

"Mother... I mean Slave Ann, are you up to it?"

Tonya looked at them mystified. Then began to understand. Mother was a little slow to answer, then also understood. She looked up to the cross's again, then nodded before turning towards Mistress.

"Would your 'client' mind having a mother and daughter crucified at the same time, Mistress?"

Tonya looked over Julie and Ann, and thought a moment. Eventually she looked up at both the white cross's also before answering.

"I think she will enjoy watching you two suffer along with her, but do understand one thing. Afterwards, you both will be required to perform your regular duties no matter how much pain you are in."

Mother was quick to answer before Julie.

"I think both of us understand that, Mistress. So, if this is okay with slave Julie, we both would like to crucified at the same time, and for as long as she is. If this alright with you Mistress?"

"You two pain sluts are something else!" Tonya giggled out loud.

Before anyone said anything else, Lisa spoke up quickly.

"Mistress, if I may be allowed to speak."

"Yes. What is it?" Tonya asked turning towards Lisa.

"Well Mistress. I know I have always been quiet about accepting my bondage and tortures. But now with slave Ann and her daughter slave Julie here, I have to admit now that I also enjoy prolonged tortures. Just like the days Slave Ann and myself had to endure several continuous days of torture when you discovered us beginning to make love to each other. So, Mistress, if they wish to be crucified, then I would to suffer as they will. Crucified as they will be. That is, if Mistress will allow me to be?

Tonya was stunned at Lisa's confession. She had served her for 23 years, and never admitted to this before. Because of this, and there were only three cross's, she didn't have an immediate solution. Tonya's mind raced. She thought about how Lisa never complained about any pain she was enduring, but never asked for it either. She walked in a circle around Lisa several times before ending up right in front of Lisa.

"Go get the ladder and ropes. Your two day crucifixion will begin now, and then again in two weeks. But in two weeks, you will not spend your time on the cross. You will hang by your wrists and ankles by the four high stakes over there so you can't watch your lover and daughter suffer. You will be tied face down. But for the second day, you will be tied face up to view their agony, just as they can watch yours. At the end, you'll be burned on both sides. Now get the ladder!"

Lisa walked towards the trees as Ann and Julie contemplated their decision. They both knew what they wanted, but thought perhaps Lisa had asked to be crucified just because she wanted to be near Ann.. So, as Lisa carried a 10 foot aluminum ladder in each hand to the base of the yellow cross, Ann stepped forward.

"Please Mistress. I'm sure slave Lisa meant no disrespect to you by never saying she enjoyed torture, Mistress. She may have been just a little scared to ever admit it before this, Mistress. And if it is alright with Mistress, I'll take her place on the cross for two days, or even three, if that is alright with Mistress?"

Perplexed at so many now wishing to be crucified, Tonya was both thrilled and annoyed at the idea. She looked around at all three slaves, then came to a decision.

"Come here and stand at attention. All three of you!"

Immediately Lisa, Ann, and Julie were before her. Lisa, standing with a straight back, hands behind her head and elbows back, displayed how Ann and Julie should also stand. The two quickly complied as Tonya slowly walked around the three several times before speaking.

"Since it seems that I now have three pain-sluts, all thrilled about the idea of being crucified for some reason, you each will spend some time on the cross. But in order to have slaves around to serve me, you will be strung up ONE at a time." Tonya emphasized as she pointed her finger at Slave Ann.

"Slave Ann will be first, allowing Slave Lisa to show Slave Julie her duties. Then next will be Slave Julie so Slave Ann can be shown her duties. You two will each spend one full day out here to endure rain or shine. Hot or cold. Birds or bugs. I will not order you to be taken down earlier unless you are close to death."

Mistress then moved in front of Lisa, displaying a bothered look of disgust.

"As for you... You've had many years to disclose to Me your desire to just be tortured for no reason. So, even though Slave Ann volunteered to take your punishment, you are the one who should suffer. You will be crucified for two and a half days. You will be given pee mixed with vinegar and hot sauce twice a day to drink. You will get nothing else!! Will this be enough to loosen your tongue to express any other inner desires you have to your Mistress?"

Lisa stood like a statue as she listened to her Mistress. She did not even think about asking for mercy. That never even entered her mind. She knew Mistress was correct, and would accept her punishment without hesitation or fear.

"Yes Mistress... I will now be more open with my desires to my Mistress. It is my duty to be fully open to my Mistress about any inner desires I carry inside me... I mean 'your slave', Mistress."

"I hope this stands for you two also!" Mistress spouted towards Ann and Julie. They both nodded.

"Good! Now get the cross ready for Slave Ann, Lisa. And Ann, stand still while I remove your chastity belt. I want you to be a whole body tan while you hang and suffer up there. Besides, you already know the rules here about orgasms. All too well, if I remember right." Tonya chuckled as she unlocked the belt and carried it to Julie.

"And now for you, I'll have Lisa cut your threads after your mother is fastened to the cross. But I think from our discussions, you need to wear a chastity belt! For your own protection while sleeping, or such."

Julie, still standing at attention like mother, quickly asked Mistress for a favor.

"Mistress... If Mistress wouldn't mind... I would rather remain sewn shut than wear a chastity belt. I am a slave to my Mistress, and should not only be completely nude at all times; for the pleasure of my Mistress of course. And with my clit and cunt sealed up as they are now, depriving me of ever having any ultimate pleasure... Well, perhaps Mistress will allow this slave simply remain as she is now... Totally exposed for my Mistress to admire, and also totally open to be sexually teased and denied orgasm at the whim of my Mistress... And without obstruction of the belt. But, as a slave, I am bound to obey whatever my Mistress desires."

Both Tonya and mother were surprised at how this young slave knew the proper wording and manners while requesting a Mistress to do her a favor. Tonya turned to Ann while expressing how such a fine daughter and slave she had raised. Then, while reaching down to rub her hand over the top of Julie's pussy lips, questioned her.