Inherited Passions Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has your mother told you about how she and Lisa had to wear a chastity belt for six months when I found them messing around with each other. And from what you said, are you striving to reach that goal, just to match her torture of denial?"

"Well Mistress... To be honest and open with my Mistress, I'm 18 now... And I was kind of thinking I will be denied a climax, an orgasm, until my 21st birthday... If Mistress would enjoy my torment..."

At first Tonya's jaw dropped wide open, then slowly formed a huge smile.

"Oh, you silly slave... If you only knew how much extended sexual teasing and torture you just opened yourself up for over the next three years, you might have not made that request." Tonya smirked as she took each of Julie's nipples in hand and pinched hard. Julie's body tensed, but did not make utter a sound the entire minute Mistress maintained her grip.

"You do have one strong daughter there." Tonya commented upon releasing the nipples. "I think she is stronger and more determined than when you were my slave."

"I think she is much stronger than I ever was, Mistress. I think Mistress will enjoy her endurance during any type of torment or torture she is subjected to."

"We shall see! But for right now, you need to begin your crucifixion. Climb up the ladder on the front of the cross. I see Lisa is ready to tie you in place on the back ladder.

Mother climbed up to the crossbeam, turned around, and laid her arms on top of the crossbeam. Lisa wrapped multiple turns of rope just above each elbow. Then pulling one hand at a time behind the crossbeam, also looping multiple turns of rope to hold each hand in place. Julie watched in amazement, and wishing she was up there instead, as Mistress pulled out the ladder from under mother by its base. Without any foot support, mother now hung freely by her shoulders.

Lisa now took mothers hair, bunched it together, then fed it through a eye bolt screwed into the top of each upright on each cross. Tying the hair off on itself, mothers head would be held upright to ease her breathing. Then lowing herself down near mothers feet, pulled each foot around to the back of each upright. She tied her ankles together, With her knee's now spread wide, there was no way mother could ease the stress and pain she was to endure for at least the next 24 hours.

Simply placing the ladders back in the wooded area, Lisa had to trot to catch up to Mistress and Slave Julie heading back to the house. When she did, Mistress gave her further orders.

"Go park their car in the garage, then pierce Slave Julie's clit and love mound. She desires to remain sewn shut for quit so time, so her cunt lips and clit will have to wait for rings until later." And turning around to glance at the crucified slave added "And during the time her turn is to hang on the cross will be good time for her piercings to heal."

"And tomorrow, as soon as Slave Ann is taken down, do her nipple, cunt, and clit piercing right away. She is strong, and can handle it." Then looking at the slight smile on Julie's face, added to her statement.

"But I think we have one here that is going to be even stronger in which one can possibly expect to endure. Truly a desire inherited from her mother. But a desire seeming much more intense than her mother's. And if so, we shall have a very nice Mistress/slave relationship."

"Yes Mistress." Julie replied, knowing that both she and her mother had made the right decision. To spend their lives in servitude, torment, or torture. It was their destiny; and desire. Tears of happiness ran down her cheeks.

Epilogue:

Mistress was true to her word. Julie was crucified the next day, then Lisa. But she was only left up for a day. Mistress had her hung on the nearby whipping post and given 25 lashes on her back with a cat-of-nine tails first. And two weeks later, both mother and Julie were crucified with the 'client" for two full days. At night, after servicing Mistress, Lisa was hung by her wrists on the whipping post to keep them company.

After that, with all the pierced rings wounds now healed, all three slaves got into a routine of servitude, along with some occasional suffering. Well, except for Julie. She was sexually and physically tortured much more often. She never relented or asked for mercy. She was enjoying herself. And on her 21st birthday, her cunt was snipped open as she lay strapped down tight on a bondage table. Mother and Lisa didn't let up licking her to endless orgasms. Even Mistress licked her to several, as a reward she simply stated. And when she passed out, they would wait until she came to, then continued. This went on for the entire 24 hours of her birthday. Upon her release, her only words were "Mistress, may I please be sewn up again. That way I'll look so much more forward to my 25th birthday." Everyone laughed, but it was done.

Years passed with everyone happy. Eventually Mistress passed away, but willed everything to her three loyal slaves. Mother became Mistress, but still enjoyed the tortures she had her slaves inflict on her upon request. She also started going out to fancy bars and restaurants, wearing the same charm bracelet Tonya had worn. The only difference was mother had added a cross to it. After all, women have inner desires that need to be cared for too. Don't they? And find others she did! The life of torturing, and being tortured, for Julie, Lisa, and herself, continued...

The End

*****

Watch for more stories, but the next will be complete when submitted.

Watch for these, coming soon!

Lisa's guilt

&

Tribal Rituals