Inhibitions Drop at Reilly's Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is everything okay?" I asked, keeping my eyes in contact with Denise's, trying not to look at her body. I didn't want her catching me perving on her obvious assets. Her nipples were dark and large, centered on her heavy tits.

"I don't know," Denise said, sounding panicked. "Tiff sounded frantic."

"Okay, problem is I don't know her number, either. We changed them recently, remember? We'll have to go back for our phones. Geoff, it was great seeing you again. We'll do it again." I dropped the towel in Geoff's hand as we said our goodbyes.

"Hope everything is okay, man" said Geoff. "Stop back before I leave if you have time. Door's always open to you. You too, ma'am!" He pointed at Denise, smiling. She blushed and I found it rather cute.

"Thanks, Geoff," I said.

He shut the door as I turned to face Denise. I noticed her eyes were gazing on my shaft. I wasn't enormous, but I was on the larger side, I knew. I almost blushed, but was too concerned about the task at hand.

"Should we walk fast?" I asked.

"Probably," said Denise, but then she laughed.

"What? Are you okay?"

"I was just going to mention, as we walk, don't mind the show."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll know in a moment. Let's go!"

Sure enough, I picked up what she meant right away. As we walked briskly across the warm sand, almost at a jogging pace, Denise's enormous, teardrop-shaped breasts swung from side to side, with each stride. I couldn't help but do a double-take. Denise laughed again. "See? I told you. They have a mind of their own."

I laughed, too, unsure what to say, yet I found myself looking again. It brought a slight rise to my penis and I noticed Denise take an eyeful of it for a brief second. "Yeah, we better hurry," I said.

By the time we got to back to the lockers, we were practically running. Once I'd got mine opened, I fumbled for my phone as Denise watched on. Neither of us were rushing to get dressed, more concerned with Tiffany's state of well-being.

"Hello?" Tiffany answered on the third ring.

"Honey! Are you okay?"

"David? Is that you?"

"Yes, it's me! Are you okay?"

"Of course I'm okay. David, what's this about? I was sleeping."

"Tiffany, your mom said you called her and told her I needed to call you immediately."

"What? No I didn't."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

Denise could hear Tiffany through the phone and asked to take it from me. I handed it over.

"Tiffany, babe. You just called me not twenty minutes ago or so. Don't you remember?"

I could just barely hear the muffled sound of my wife's voice. "No, I don't think so."

"You said something about needing David, remember?"

Tiffany responded, "Oh, wait. You mean when I went to the bathroom? I remember calling out for him. I don't remember calling you on the phone, though. Hah! Must have been groggy from the drugs, waking up. Anyway, I managed without him."

"Well, you actually picked up the phone and called me. Check your outgoing calls."

"Oh, my, why did I do such a thing? I guess I kind of remember now. It's the drugs, mom. They got me all strung out."

"It's okay, dear. We were just very worried about you. Do you want us to come home?"

"No, no!" I clearly heard heard Tiff say through the phone. "I'm going back to bed. You guys do whatever."

The phone clicked off before Denise got a chance to say good-bye. "Well, I think that explains it," she said, breathing a sigh of relief. I did, too. "What now?" Denise asked, handing the phone back.

I snickered, "I have to admit that for a moment there, I thought maybe you made up the whole story."

"Why would I do that?" Denise asked, taken aback.

"Just when she said she didn't think she called you at first..."

"What? Why would I do that? Just so I could see you naked?"

"Oh, maybe that. Maybe just to see what a nude beach is like.." I grinned. "You have to admit. You have nothing to be ashamed of, I mean... damn!"

Denise blushed as I finally gave her a good look, up and down. "I've always been a bit embarrassed by my body, but uh... you know, it is kind of liberating."

"Isn't it?" I asked. "You get used to it, just like I told Tiffany."

"Well, you two certainly need to have a day out here together, if that's what you had planned. We'll make sure it happens, just as soon as she heals up, even if we have to stay a couple extra days... on me." It was amazing how the trauma in Denise's life had apparently 180'd her attitude towards me. "In the meantime, what do you think?" Denise raised her palms up, lifting her hands high. It wasn't her hands I was looking at, though. "We can spend an hour or two on the beach together, huh? You've already seen everything."

"You're right about that." I was sincerely struggling not to get excited. I did not want to sport an erection. That might be inevitable if we were going to spend the next hour or two together in this state.

"Don't worry, David. Tiff won't mind."

"Are you sure about that?" I asked.

"Trust me. I mean it. We're just going to the beach. Let me grab my book. I left it in my locker. i do like the idea of them not allowing cell phones. Makes it a real vacation spot."

"I think maybe they have that rule so people won't take pictures or videos."

"Ooh, and here I thought it was just so you wouldn't be bothered by people always playing on their phones."

I laughed. "Something like that."

Not ten minutes later, Tiffany's mother and I were laying out two beach towels about twenty yards from the shoreline. It was a secluded area, and being an early afternoon on a Monday, there weren't many people out anyway. I'd left the envelope Geoff gave me back in the locker, glad that Denise hadn't questioned me about it.

"So you came here in college, huh?" Denise asked, as she settled on the towel, face up. To see my mother-in-law completely nude seemed taboo to me, and may have somehow made the situation more erotic for me than normal circumstances. I continued to exercise control to keep from getting erect.

"Yeah, my frat brothers and me. Sometimes we brought our dates, but mostly we came here to hang out and get away from it all."

"Hmm... seems a bit... homo-erotic, maybe? To come to a nude beach with a bunch of men, no?"

I smiled, waving it off. "Nothing like that at all. As I said before, once you're naked for a few minutes, it just gets... I dunno... you don't really even think about it. Hell, we played frisbee and football just like we would at the clothed beach. And to my knowledge, nothing homo going on, but I can't speak for everyone."

Denise winked. "Well, like you said to me, you have nothing to be ashamed of." Now I clearly caught her checking out my package.

"Hmm... though I may have to revise that idea about getting used to being naked."

"Why so?" Denise asked.

"Because I never had someone so stunningly beautiful lying next to me the whole time."

Denise smiled again and reached into her handbag for a pair of sunglasses. "You're very kind, David. I'm so happy for Tiffany. I would never consider doing anything inappropriate with you, and I am sure you feel the same."

"Exactly," I said. Though the conversation may have felt awkward, I was actually glad Denise was confronting this so thoughtfully and honestly. There was no question we shared a physical attraction.

"So you're just going to have to look," she said, meeting her eyes with mine. "Look all you like. We're at a nude beach. I wouldn't say so if I weren't positive that Tiffany would be fine with it."

"Are you really sure?" I asked.

"I respect my daughter, but hell, knowing her, she'd find it hilarious if I motor-boated you."

Knowing my wife's twisted sense of humor, Denise was probably right. Regardless, would she really be okay with me ogling her hot mother? After some pause, I responded to the motor-boating quip. "Hmm... maybe I'll ask her to let you."

We laughed and chatted a few more minutes, before we both quickly applied lotion and laid back, absorbing the rays of the sun. It was slightly overcast, but not too dark. Denise picked up where she left off in her book and I closed my eyes, trying to clear my head. This trip was certainly becoming noteworthy.

"I'll wake you up in a bit if you like."

"Yeah, not too long before I turn over. Maybe thirty minutes."

I don't know if thirty minutes had passed, but I did wake to the sounds of Denise. It took me a moment to realize she wasn't trying to purposefully wake me, and it only took a second longer to realize I was sporting a raging hard-on, no doubt victim to the recent activities, and a curse of most healthy males when sleeping. I hadn't yet opened my eyes. In fact, I hadn't yet moved a muscle.

Denise was quietly moaning. I so badly wanted to turn my head, but instead I stayed frozen, with my thick cock jutting seven or so inches straight in the air, I could only imagine she was staring at it as she got herself off.

'Do I let her finish?' I thought. Considering she had been so adamant about keeping a respectful relationship, I felt she would be embarrassed if I knew she masturbated over me, but it had been a while since Denise had probably gotten off. Her stressful separation, and change in lifestyle. The image of a hard cock probably just sent her over the edge, I thought. The situation was weird, but understandable.

Denise was close enough that I could feel the ground quivering next to me as she let out a heavy, muffled moan. Her body must have been shaking. Seconds later, I heard a hurried shuffling as she cleaned up around her. I took a deep breath in, slightly stretching my body, making appearances I was waking.

"Oh David, you may want to turn over now," said Denise, loudly.

I squinted my eyes and gazed at her, paying no mind to my erection at the moment.

"Oh, hi Denise. Thanks." I managed to lift my body and turn around and as I did I caught another good look at her. She was leaning back, with her hands on the ground, chest out. Her butt and legs stretched over her towel.

"Wow, your ex is a stupid, stupid man," I said.

Denise cracked up loudly. "I'm glad you think so."

Other than wishing time would slow down so I could spend more of it perving on Denise, I kept things platonic. Whatever may have been considered flirting had been tempered by the both of us and an hour later, we picked up out things and headed back to the bed and breakfast.

Later that evening, after Denise went to her room, I fessed up to Tiffany. I couldn't stand the thought of her mother telling her before me, if she was so inclined. When I came to the gritty part, Tiff almost hit me and whisper-screamed, "You let my mother masturbate over you!"

"I know! I didn't know what to do?"

"You could have come home before agreeing to parade naked around mom!"

"Please don't stress her over this. I'm sorry if I offended you, if we crossed the line, but her mind has to be in a mess right now. If anything, I fucked up, and I want to make it up to you."

"Well, you did immediately tell me everything."

"Yes. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings."

"Everything? Nothing more happened?"

"Nothing else, I swear. I told you everything."

Never had my wife questioned my trust before. I felt dirty for having made her do so. Tiffany crossed her arms. After some pause, she cried out, "Mom, can you come in here?"

"No, Tiffany," I pleaded. "Don't make her feel worse than she already does."

"You don't think she owes me an apology?"

"She doesn't know that I know she masturbated, Tiff!"

"Hmm.."

Denise's door opened into the room. "Yes, honey? You feeling better?"

"Been sober and sore a while now," Tiffany said. "So listen, I think I am feeling well enough to go to the beach tomorrow."

This caught me off guard.

"Already?" asked Denise, also shocked by the revelation.

"Yes, but I am going to need help extra getting around with this bum ankle. I'll need the both of you. What say we all go to Reilly's Beach tomorrow?"

Denise, fully covered in her nightgown, looked over at me.

"I told her we went there together," I confessed.

"I'm glad you did," Denise laughed, "That sounds great, honey. Better than that other beach anyway."

"Oh yeah, why's that?" asked Tiffany.

"Don't have to fuss over finding a good swimsuit."

As they both broke out in laughter, I just shook my head, feeling like one of the luckiest men on the planet. Tiffany and her mother both took long baths that night, no doubt grooming for the next day's adventures.

By the following morning, Tiff's ankle was still considerably swollen, but it was at least going down. "Are you sure you are ready for this?" I asked.

"Will you just shut up already," said Tiffany. I wondered if she was still mad at me in some way for the previous day's events. "This gives me the perfect opportunity to get Mom out of her shell. She's been a depressed nutcase for months. With this ankle, she has no choice but to stick around and help her daughter. I intend to ensure we show her a good time."

"You think taking her to a nude beach will do that?"

"Didn't it already?" asked Tiffany, crossing her arms. She had a point. "I'm all for it, David. I'm not mad at you. A bit jealous you got to help my mom more than I have."

"What do you mean?"

"Ever since the split between her and that asshole, she has been withdrawn from me and everybody. It took me a ton of convincing to get her here."

"I thought you said she wanted to come."

"I lied, okay. But it was the first time in ages she finally got out of that place. She needs exposure to new things."

"This is certainly new things," I said.

Just then, Denise stepped out of her room. "Going to the beach, I first thought to put my swimsuit on under my clothes, but then I thought that's probably a silly thing to do."

We all laughed before Tiff barked at me to get the beach towels and lotion in the car. I packed a few snacks as well. Tiff used the assistance of her mother and one crutch to reach the car, but I expected to be carrying her once we got to the beach. I was grateful I hit the gym every morning since college. Tiffany took the back seat, while her mom sat up front.

"Is your friend going to be there?" Denise asked me during the ride.

"He's normally there all the time, but he has a vacation with his brother planned. He's flying out today from what I understand."

Denise frowned, but Tiffany interjected. "Well, if we come back one more time before summer ends, maybe you can meet up with him again."

"You want to come here again? You haven't even sen the place."

"I know, but it's not like it wouldn't be worth it. We have the extra time from work available and maybe next time, I won't twist my ankle. Mom could still come, too."

Denise perked up a bit. I smiled, shaking my head. "I'm always down for the beach, you know that."

"Well, you should have been taking me ages ago, you workaholic," screamed Tiff. I knew she was teasing a bit. My hard work ethic afforded us many luxuries, even if I hadn't showered her with vacation getaways. But that work ethic was now paying off, allowing more time for time off. Another short vacation before summer ended was certainly doable.

Getting Tiffany to the beach was difficult, but easier than anticipated. While I handled all the beach supplies and luggage, Tiff and Denise worked a system that allowed them to walk without much strain on Tiffany's bum ankle. It took some time, but didn't require me carrying her several hundred yards.

We signed in, got naked at the lockers and found ourselves in a secluded area about twenty yards from the water. It was all secluded actually, we being the first to arrive for the day it appeared. It took some time, but finally we were sorted out. Tiffany sat to the left of me and Denise to the left of her. We settled in and watched the gentle waves.

"I must say, it does get easier," said Denise.

"What's that, Mom?"

"Getting naked in public."

Tiffany laughed. "I was surprised to hear you did it the first time. It's why I brought you here, I think. I wanted to see for myself." Now they both laughed, then Tiffany continued, "Besides, there's no one here today. We have the whole beach to ourselves. Is it always like this, David?"

"It's the middle of the week. People will start showing up in a couple hours, but it won't get crowded. Even on weekends, you can find secluded areas, though there are plenty of people around."

"David, your friend... is he?"

"Geoff?" I asked, perching forward to look over at Denise. It was surprisingly erotic to see past my wife's tits, only to see her mother's. Now I wished cameras and phones were allowed. Though they didn't match in size to her mother's, Tiffany's firm c-cups were still a glorious sight to behold. "What about him?" I asked.

"Is he single?" Denise asked.

Tiffany erupted, practically jumping, her breasts bouncing from the motion. "Yes!"

"What?" asked Denise.

"I'm just so happy you're finally interested in someone! Anyone! You've been a zombie for so goddamn long."

"Tiffany!" Denise yelled, offended by the profanity, which I found ironic considering she was stark naked. She quickly settled down. "And I haven't been that bad."

"Oh yeah, did you file for divorce yet?"

Denise rolled her eyes. "We don't have to talk about that."

"I mean it, mom. Will you just file already? You have every right to. Benny won't file and he certainly won't change. You're always miserable. He doesn't deserve you."

Denise huffed, throwing her arms up in the air. It made her breasts jiggle considerably. "Fine, I'll do it first thing when we get back," she heaved.

Tiffany grinned widely and clapped her hands furiously. "Finally! I knew this trip would do you good."

Denise shook her head, scoffing. "Enough, already. Besides, I think this trip is doing David more good than anyone."

I looked down to see that I was once again the victim of an involuntary erection. I guess watching the two girls bickering had gotten the best of me. I had been perving on their bodies more than focusing on the conversation.

"David!" yelled Tiffany. "What's the matter? Can't go a few days without a little nookie?" It had been three days since we'd last had sex, due to her injury. Tiff was joking, but it was true. Erections came easier the longer I went without getting off.

"I am so sorry, ladies," I said, forcing my hands down to cover my throbbing member.

"Don't hide that on my account," said Tiffany.

"It's not you I'm worried about,," I said, embarrassed, nodding over at her mother.

"Not on my account, either," laughed Denise. "Do you two need some private time?"

"Mom!" Tiffany turned her head fast to Denise. I thought maybe even she thought that was a bit too much, but then she said, "I don't care if you watch."

My jaw dropped open as Tiff reached over, shoving my hands aside and grabbing my thick shaft firmly into hers. "Lean back, already," she said.

Confused at being thrust into this, I stayed silent and complied. Being on my back blocked the view to her mother, with Tiffany between us, but I knew Denise had a clear line of vision to my hard cock in her daughter's hand. I was nervous and had yet to allow myself to enjoy Tiffany's stroking, though.

Denise hadn't spoken either, but then I heard her shifting her position, perhaps looking over her daughter at a better angle. She whispered, "Tiffany, I am so jealous. No wonder you married him."

They giggled and Tiffany began pulsing her grip on my cock as she stroked it slowly up and down. It may have been awkward at first, but it didn't take long for her skills to get me into it. I closed my eyes and allowed the experience to just happen.

About thirty seconds in, Denise whispered, "You're good at that, dear."

I opened my eyes to see Tiff smile, looking back and forth from me to her mom. "David loves handjobs," she confessed.