Inhibitions Drop at Reilly's Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once, I would have been surprised to hear Tiffany reveal that information to her mother, but here she was, actually doing it in front of her.

"You know, with your father... before he passed away. It was blowjobs with him. That man always wanted them."

"Mom!" said Tiff, cackling. "That's hilarious. And you did it?"

"I loved it!" she squealed, back.

Tiffany began jerking slightly faster, "David says I'm better with my hands, anyway. Besides, I hate the taste of cum, and I do love doing this. Your blowjob gene must have mutated to my handjob one."

Now they both laughed loudly, then Denise responded, "It wasn't so much the blowjob I loved, actually."

"Then why did you do it?" asked Tiff. "I thought you said you loved it."

"Well, unlike you, I love the taste of cum."

Tiffany was beating me even faster now as her mother unloaded these bits of knowledge on her. I was finding the conversation hot, if weird, but it certainly helped me along. "Are you kidding? Swallowing? Yuck!"

"I don't know if it's the taste so much. I mean, it doesn't bother me at all. It's just the whole... well... you don't know what you're going to get. The surprise of it all. It's it going to leak out? Or be like a jet-stream? Is it a lot, or a little? It just always kind of got me excited to take it in my mouth, not knowing."

I was gyrating my hips with Tiffany's strokes as I listened to her mother's confession. If they didn't change topics son, I was going to blow.

"Wow, the cum is my least favorite thing to deal with," said Tiffany. "I had no idea anyone really liked doing it. Or liked swallowing it. Maybe they do it, even I do now and then, but I don't have the same reaction as you."

I opened my eyes again to see Denise peeking over a bit more to better watch her daughter's actions. How I wished I had a clear view of her heavy tits. I clearly saw the side of my wife's right breast as she pumped away, displaying her adept skills.

"You know, mom. If you want you can swallow. We could kill two birds with one stone, what do you think? I get to beat him off, you get that cum in your mouth."

My shock crippled any chance of me throwing my opinion in. I was utterly speechless. And I was also very close. Tiff knew from experience.

"But you better hurry, he's going to cum any moment now." Tiffany looked back at me, smiling. "Think you can hold on for a second?"

"I, uh... um..."

Denise rushed over, her tits swinging in the affair. Just as she dropped her head to my cock, opening her mouth wide, a lengthy rope of sperm ejected from the tip of my cock. It was followed by another one, every bit as intense as the first. Denise then thrust her head forward, closing her mouth over the head of my cock. She began swallowing loudly as more loads, albeit smaller and smaller ones, came rushing out.

Tiffany was giggling like a madman, waving her arms in the air with closed fists. "Oh my god, that was so much fun!" she squealed.

Denise, with cum dripping from her bottom lip, rose up. "Thank you, David. And you, too, Tiff. I mean, I don't know if we should speak of this to others, but that was really fun. Thank you!"

"No problem, mom. I know these are unique circumstances. We'll keep this between us, of course."

I shifted a brow, nodding. "Absolutely," I said, exhausted.

"Besides," said Tiffany. "We won't ever do it again if word got out, right?"

Now Denise and I looked at each other. Do it again? Denise and I turned slowly to Tiffany.

"Mom, I have a bum leg. If anything, by the end of the night, you two are going to be fucking. You need to help me out, after all."

Denise paused, turning back to me again. "I knew Tiff was free-spirited, but never this much."

"Me, neither," I admitted, smiling at the both of them.

"Tiff, you cannot ask me to have sex with David."

"Why not?"

Denise was stunted by the question.

"What if something goes wrong? Like emotional attachments?" I asked, breaking in. Serious things to consider, I thought.

"Aren't we already emotionally attached? David, do you think you will leave me for mom?"

"No, of course not."

"Mom hates cheaters. But she doesn't hate a good fucking."

"Tiffany!" Denise screamed again, sounding offended once again over her daughter's use of profanity. This time, though, she was objecting, not just while naked, but also with cum dripping off her face. With that in mind, I didn't think it would prove difficult for Tiffany to convince her to have sex with me later.

I didn't bother putting up a fight or injecting my opinion on the matter. Instead, I smiled, laying all the way back on my towel, closing my eyes. I listened to the two lightly bicker about who would be fucking whom, when and where, after we were to arrive back at the bed and breakfast. By the time they were done, it appeared I was to fuck Denise, in the bedroom, with Tiffany watching.

I still remained silent, absorbing the sunlight. God knows, I didn't want to change their minds.