Inner Black Swan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Kristen also moved up every so often to kiss her or to suck her neck, on one of these occasions Hayden's girlfriend whispering in her ear, "Cum for us sweetie. I want you to cum for us. Mmmmmmm, cum in her mouth. Cum in Natalie Portman's mouth. Cover that innocent looking face in your girl cum and baptise her as a filthy lesbian whore just like you! Like us! Make Natalie Portman a dirty dyke slut by cumming in her pretty little movie star face!"

That was more than enough to send her over the edge, Hayden letting out a guttural cry as she came in Natalie Portman's mouth. The very thought of it almost made her cum again, the sound/feeling of Natalie Portman eagerly gulping down her girl cum actually doing the trick. As she recovered from her first orgasm this one felt extra hard, as did the ones that followed it which left Hayden a quivering mess.

Soon her entire world revolved around the two remaining mouths glued to her tits and pussy respectively, the only addition being her girlfriend's face as Kristen moved so they could stare into each other's eyes. This was something they love to do when one or both of them was cumming, Hayden please that Kristen was getting quite the show from her eyes, and face in general, if what she was feeling was any indication. Of course there was one other thing they liked to do in this situation which only made it better, and as pretty much always Kristen was only too happy to do it.

"I love you." Kristen beamed down at her girlfriend.

"IIIIII loveeeeee youuuuuuuu toooooo!" Hayden cried out seconds before cumming in Natalie Portman's mouth again.

Mila allowed that to happen a few more times and then she called out, "Hayden, don't be greedy. Let your girlfriend have a turn."

"Please, please just one more, ooooohhhhh Goddddd, please!" Hayden begged before turning to Kristen, "Please baby, I'm so close."

Even though she was eager to try out Natalie's tongue Kristen wished she had the authority to grant Hayden's request. As she didn't she turned to the person with authority, "Please let Hayden cum Mila. I mean look at her, it'll only take a second."

"That depends." Mila said thoughtfully, "What will you let me do if I let her?"

Kristen smiled, "I'm sure we could come to some arrangement."

"Be pacific." Mila consisted, then when Kristen looked at Hayden quickly added, "Oh no, Hayden already agreed to submit to me. That means I get to do anything to her I want. That means if you want me to let her cum, YOU have to be the one doing something for me."

Her smile almost but not quite faltering Kristen asked, "Like what?"

Unable to stop a smile of her own crossing her face Mila said, "Like taking an ass fucking."

There was a moment of almost silence, everybody except Natalie looking at Mila with surprise. Laura also looked a little delighted, turned on and maybe even like she had grown a little respect for Mila, which of course thrilled Mila a far more than it should. What she certainly didn't feel bad about enjoying was how Kristen looked like she was actually considering it, the petite blonde biting her lip and probably for the first time ever seriously imagining what it would be like to bend over and spread her cheeks for Mila. In fact from the look in the eyes of Hayden and Laura they were all imagining Kristen surrendering her ass hole to Mila, the blonde who had butt fucked her on a almost nightly basis during the filming of Forgetting Sarah Marshall now finding the tables turned on her.

Unfortunately the image of Mila ass fucking her girlfriend was exactly what Hayden needed to push her over the edge, the young blonde letting out a extra loud cry of pleasure and filling Natalie's mouth with sweet girl cum. Of course Mila thought that was a possibility, and while it would've been nice to have Kristen agree to submit to her already it would be more fun if there was a chase. Besides, this way Kristen had seriously considered taking it up the ass for her, being this was an important step to her eventual submission to her.

So playing it cool Mila simply smiled wickedly and said, "Saved by the bell."

"Right." Kristen squeaked, trying to shake the image of Mila fucking her ass by concentrating on what was to come next, as in namely her, "Oh, ok Hayden honey, Mila is right, you shouldn't be greedy. It's my turn now. Let me get some of that tongue. Mmmmm, let me get Natalie Portman's little dyke tongue inside my cunt."

Mila was disappointed how quickly Kristen got past the idea of taking it up the butt for her, however she couldn't really blame her. After all, if anyone knew how distracting this prospect of fucking Natalie Portman's pretty face was it was her. Plus there was plenty of time to fill Kristen's head with thoughts of submission. As for right now Mila was done just sitting back and watching. It had been fun, but with everyone else contributing she couldn't help feel left out at this point. Besides, Natalie's cute little ass had been wiggling at her the whole time.

Getting on her knees behind Natalie and grabbing the other girl's butt Mila took a few moments to just squeeze and grope it to her heart's content. Then she looked up at where Hayden was still lying on the couch looking at her with a glare of jealousy. She saw a less obvious one on Laura's face and she probably would have seen one on Kristen's if she wasn't so busy closing her eyes and enjoying the wash of pleasure which resulted in having Natalie's skilled little tongue worship her cunt. Smirking at the girls who were watching and wanting to make them jealous, and return some of the pleasure that Natalie was dishing out, and pretty much because she just wanted too, Mila leaned down so she could breathe in the sweet scent of pussy. Then she stuck out her tongue and ran it over Natalie's downstairs lips, Mila grinning wickedly as she heard her lesbian pet moan loudly for her.

Natalie had been oblivious to Mila approaching her because she was lost in tasting her third pussy. By that point she hadn't really needed further confirmation that she was into girls, but given how much fun she was having Natalie was quite happy to spend the rest of her life further confirming that she liked eating pussy, the supposedly innocent brunette imagining herself going down on an endless supply of hot girls like a total lesbian slut. What made that fantasy even better was Natalie was pretty sure Mila could have it arranged.

Unfortunately that thought was interrupted by hands suddenly squeezing her butt, Natalie gasping into Kristen's pussy and almost started pulling away from it. Then she quickly told herself she was being silly. After all, this was an lesbian orgy. Of course other girls were going to touch her. As long as they had Mila's permission, and given she hadn't heard anything this was probably Mila. And under the circumstances she probably shouldn't care if it wasn't. So it was unexpected, so what? The whole point of her relationship with Mila was because she wanted to unwind and be more daring, so the least she could do was be nonchalant about being touched by one girl going down on another.

Smiling at the wicket thought that she was doing something so forbidden Natalie focused on licking Kristen's cunt, the brunette pressing her face deep into the blonde's womanhood while forcing herself not to become distracted by her girlfriend. That became extremely difficult when Mila moved from simply touching her to licking her cunt, Natalie's eyelids fluttering as she found herself sandwiched between two hot women.

This was something Natalie had been imagining since Mila had first mentioned the idea of hooking up with her friends like this and like everything else with her new girlfriend it blew Natalie's expectations out of the water. Instantly she didn't care that this could possibly lead to things escalating to a level she was uncomfortable with. That stuff just didn't seem to matter because it felt so good. It felt so good to have one girl licking her out while she buried her face in another girl's pussy, Natalie beginning to rapidly lap away at Kristen Bell's love box as her girlfriend Mila Kunis tongued her twat with the same eagerness, all three of them seemingly becoming lost in their desire for each other.

Hayden seemed to be enjoying this almost as much as Natalie, "Mmmmm yeah, lick her pussy! Lick her Mia! Lick Natalie Portman's pussy as she's going down on my girlfriend. Ohhhhhh Gooooddddd that's sooooooo hot! How does it feel baby? How does it feel to had Natalie Portman eating your pussy like a nasty little lesbian slut? Do you like it as much as me? Do you like having her skilled little tongue in your cunt? Is it as good as mine? Mmmmmm, tell me baby, tell me how it feels."

For a while Kristen just moaned in response but eventually she smiled, pressed her lips briefly against Hayden's and then told her, "Oooooohhhhhh baby, it feels soooooooo gooooooooodddddddd! Mmmmmmm, eat me Nat, eat my fucking cunt! Don't just lick it, fuck it! Fuck it with your tongue! I wanna feel Natalie Portman's dyke tongue in my pussy. OOOOOOHHHHHHH FUCK, she's doing it Hayden, Natalie Portman is fucking my pussy! Natalie Portman's dyke tongue is in my fucking cunt and it feels sooooooo fucking goooooddddddd! Mmmmmmm fuck Hayden, I love having Natalie Portman going down on me. Mmmmmm, I love it like you did you beautiful little dyke. Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhh, Natalie Portman has a skilled little dyke tongue and I love feeling it inside my pussy but it's not as good as your tongue baby. Natalie Portman is an amazing rug muncher but she's just not quite the cunt crazy slut Hayden Panettiere is!"

Hayden grinned happily, "Oh baby, you say the sweetest things."

With that Hayden locked lips with Kristen, leaving Laura to the dirty talk, "Come on Mila, I know you can do better than that. I know you can eat pussy better than that from all the times I've had your face buried in my cunt! Mmmmm yes, I know just what a filthy little muff diving slut you really are, and apparently your little girlfriend is just as much a whore for pussy as you are, so stop fucking around and fuck those pussies! Especially you Natalie. Mmmmm, make Kristen cum so I can have a turn with your sweet little dyke mouth!"

Kristen tried to pull away from Hayden so she could agree with Laura. However her girlfriend didn't cooperate, Hayden clearly having no intention of giving up her lips anytime soon. Luckily whether it be her own words or Laura's apparently Natalie had heard enough. Or she was just hungry for some more girl cum. Either way, Natalie picked up the pace of the tongue fucking, the Oscar-winning actress bobbing her head up and down in a way which would no doubt leave her stiff for a while, Kristen grateful that the girl took the hit for her immediate happiness.

That Mila seem to be redoubling her efforts might have something to do with it, then again Kristen knew from experience that having Mila Kunis tongue fucking you could easily be a distraction instead of an incentive. Luckily for her at the moment it seemed to be the latter, Natalie continuing to fuck her cunt with her tongue as hard as she could, Kristen welcoming every surprisingly skilled thrust.

Just when Kristen didn't think it could get any better Laura got up and sat next to her so she could whisper nasty things in her ear, "Fuck her face Kristen! Fuck that little dyke's face with your cunt! Mmmmm, that's it, thrust up into that pretty Oscar-winning face and cover it with your pussy cream while you're sucking on your girlfriend's tongue! Make sure Natalie Portman leaves here with a face full of your juices. Mmmmm, make sure she leaves here covered in all of our juices. She's already dripping with your girlfriend's juices, and in a second I'm going to give her mine, but first you need to cover that face in your juices. Cover that face in your cum! Here, let me help."

With that Laura manoeuvred her way between the two blondes and latched onto Kristen's right nipple, roughly biting down on it before applying gentle suction. For a few moments she went back and forth, mostly just sticking to licking and sucking while using just enough teeth to drive Kristen wild. Then Hayden finally broke the kiss so she could join the redhead, both of Kristen's nipples suddenly receiving a relentless assault as Natalie continue to give her pussy a skilled licking.

Kristen was now free to talk dirty but the only sounds that came out of her mouth were moans, whimpers, cries and eventually screams of pleasure as her body was wracked with climax. She hadn't really been trying to hold back as she had been horny enough at this point to want to cum, and while she would have been happy to receive a little more teasing Kristen welcomed the powerful orgasm that rocked her body. The only downside was instead of receiving orgasm after orgasm as she often did during lesbian sex, especially with three women pleasuring her at the same time, she only got one. It was a very good, complete with grinding her orgasming cunt against Natalie Portman's pretty face and hearing the A-list actress swallowing her cum. Then it was over, although ironically, not by her doing, or Natalie's or Mila's for that matter.

Clearly unwilling to wait Laura pulled away from Kristen's nipple, grabbed hold of Natalie's head and more or less dragged the brunette from in between the blonde's legs to her needy cunt, "My turn bitch! Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk, oooooooohhhhhhhhh Mila, you taught her so well! Mmmmmmmmm, you taught her everything you know, ohhhhhhhhhhh, everything I taught you, ooooooooooh, good bitch, mmmmmmmm, that's a good little bitch, lick me, lick my pussy, mmmmmmmm, lick it hard and fast, ooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssssss!"

Mila was briefly annoyed at Laura's words, but they quickly dissolved into joyful moans thanks to Natalie's skilled tongue, Mila's bitch making her proud by reducing her former mistress to a moaning wreck. Laura's actions had also been a little annoying, but it was her right, it was her turn. And Mila very much wanted to stick to the rules in case Laura got nostalgic and decided to top her. Given their previous track record Mila wasn't so sure she could stop Laura from doing that if she really wanted to, and Mila really wanted to stay a top, at least for now.

Luckily there were certain benefits from staying in the rules. For instance Kristen was only allowed one orgasm from Natalie but there was no limit on how many she could have from her girlfriend, Hayden happily slipping in between the older blonde's thighs and tongue fucking her to climax after climax. And while Kristen was busy cumming in Hayden's mouth Mila was busy giving her girlfriend the same treat, Natalie screaming into Laura's pussy while the younger brunette gleefully swallowed her girl cum.

Of course Mila didn't want to wear Natalie out so she didn't make her cum as frequently as Hayden made Kristen cum. No, she wanted Natalie to finish eating Laura's pussy first, and as much as Mila loved going down on the older girl she had something else in mind to wear Natalie out with.

Deciding to use it, mostly because she was aching for some action herself, Mila pulled away from Natalie's cunt and went to retrieve a very special item. By the time she returned Hayden and Kristen had switched places and both were totally focused on each other thus oblivious to what she was doing. Laura on the other hand spared her a glance and smiled wickedly, clearing approving of what she was doing. The redhead was even kind enough not to tip Natalie off, Mila's ex-girlfriend staying silent while she kneeled behind her old girlfriend and prepared to give her a very nice surprise.

Naturally Mila had planned to use a dildo on her, she always did, and had told Natalie as much as part of her well detailed plan. However the younger brunette had told her she wouldn't use a toy until after the pussy eating was done, so Natalie was totally taken off-guard when her cunt was suddenly penetrated by a long, thick piece of rubber. Not that she complained. In fact it was exactly the opposite, Natalie moaning joyfully into Laura's love box while her own was filled with dildo.

Strap on dildo to be precise, a.k.a. Natalie's favourite kind. It was also Mila's favourite, the younger girl quickly grabbing onto the Oscar winner's hips and beginning to saw in and out of her cunt, fucking the other girl with a slow but steady rhythm which drove them both wild. Then the pace picked up to the point where it was a struggle for Natalie to keep licking, her mystery/girlfriend fucking her so hard and so good she could barely remember her name, let alone what she was supposed to be doing.

Redoubling her efforts Natalie shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Laura's pussy, the redhead letting out a noise which sounded like a wounded animal at the soft penetration. Then Natalie started fucking the other woman with her tongue, slowly at first but gradually picking up speed in till she was tongue fucking Laura as hard as Mila was fucking her pussy. However this felt like only postponing the inevitable.

Finally Natalie made the mistake of pulling away from Laura's sex, closing her eyes and moaning joyfully at the overwhelming pleasure. Then Natalie blushed with shame as she could feel Mila and Laura glaring her at her, the respected actress horrified that she had embarrassed her mistress by neglecting her pussy eating duties.

Before her mistress could comment Laura tightened the grip she still had on her hair and forced Natalie back to her dripping wet centre while growling, "Don't stop bitch, lick me! Mmmmmmm, that's better, oooooooh yeah, get your A-list tongue back inside my pussy and keep it there until your told otherwise!"

"I'm sorry Laura, I taught her better than that." Mila apologised.

"Apparently not." Laura said dryly, before smiling, "But this was your first time seducing a straight girl, right? We can't expect perfection, now can we?"

"Now, ooooohhhhhh, now to be fair, ooooohhhh God, she didn't do too badly." Kristen tried to chime in, although she found Hayden's mouth and tongue too distracting to say anything else.

However it was enough to get Laura to concede, "Yeah, oooooooh, that's a good point Kristen. It isn't easy turning a straight girl into a cunt lapper, and overall you didn't do too badly Mila. Mmmmmmmm, in fact you did a great job but teaching little Natalie Portman here how to lick pussy. Ohhhhhhh mmmmmm, probably because you're a natural born rug muncher yourself, but that still, ahhhhhh fuck, mmmmmmm, you should be proud. Just, mmmmmmm, just leave the straight girl seducing to the professionals, mmmmm, ok?"

Glaring at her former mistress/girlfriend Mila, "You just wait Laura, I'm going to have my own Harem of former straight girls turned cunt craving sluts. Mmmmmm, maybe I'll even have room for a former top or two in my collection of pussy pleasers. But for now I'm just going to concentrate on fucking my first bitch. Then, later, I'll punish her for being a disobedient little cunt."

From moment the two former That 70s' Show co-stars stared at each other, then Laura smiled, "See that you do."

She was going to say more, much more. Mock the idea that Mila could have more than one bitch, or take down any top, let alone her. Maybe imply that if Mila didn't learn some manners she wouldn't be keeping Natalie for long. That Laura would take Natalie from her and keep her for herself. Perhaps even turn Mia into her full-time bitch again. Because sure, now that they weren't working together a permanent Dom/Sub relationship would be difficult, but the truth was that Laura missed having Mila's talented little tongue and tight fuck holes available to her whenever she wanted them. And it would certainly be worth the trouble to have Natalie Portman as her full-time bitch.

However Laura didn't really get the chance to say any of that. She tried at first but it all came out as gibberish as Natalie increased the pace of the tongue fucking to the point where Laura could barely think coherently. Hell, it was a struggle to remind herself to suggest Mila further punish Natalie, as if the little Oscar winner had been her bitch Laura would have been furious.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers