Inner Black Swan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A good, well trained bitch should know automatically when to give her mistress a hard tongue fucking and when to ease off. When two dominant women were talking that was a sign to go slowly. Really it was basic stuff... which didn't necessarily mean Mila had taught it to her bitch, but if that was the case it was further proof that Natalie Portman needed a real mistress, and perhaps that her dear friend/former sub Mila Kunis needed a reminder of just how a proper pussy pleasing slut should behave.

Of course Laura was too busy writhing in ecstasy from the admittedly talented tongue fucking she was currently receiving, the redhead honestly not sure whether she was sent over the edge by the sight of Natalie Portman's head in between her legs or that behind the award-winning actress was the formally submissive Mila Kunis pounding into the older brunette's pussy with a surprising amount of power and determination. It was then in the height of her orgasm, when her cum was covering Natalie Portman's Oscar-winning face, Laura got a vision of herself struggling to swallow girl cum while Mila pounded into her from behind. To her shame the image made her cum harder, although later Laura desperately denied it to herself.

It didn't go unnoticed by Mila but she was too busy concentrating on pounding Natalie's pussy to comment. Besides, Kristen and Hayden were now in a 69 and way too busy swallowing each other's cum, and Natalie was too busy gulping down Laura's cum, to notice. Plus the look was so fleeting there was a chance Mila was just seeing what she wanted to see, not that it mattered. Whether Laura was thinking about it or not she would eventually find herself in the position Natalie now was, and in the position Mila was about to put Natalie in.

After everybody around her had cum half a dozen times, and she herself had a few clit stimulator induced orgasms, Mila pulled her dildo out of Natalie's cunt and smacked her bitch's ass, "Ok Natalie, that's enough. Stop licking that slutty cunt and bend over in the centre of the room. It's time for your first public butt fucking."

While Natalie had been trained to obey her mistress without question she often hesitated to do so when her face was buried in Mila's yummy pussy. As this was her fourth ever pussy, and her third pussy of the day, Natalie was feeling a little overwhelmed, the prim and proper Oscar winner completely cunt crazy at this point. It didn't help that Laura was so close to cumming again she could practically taste it, Natalie so desperate for that girl cum upon hearing Mila's command she started slamming her tongue even faster into Laura's cunt in attempt to quickly push her over the edge.

This earned Natalie half a dozen smacks to her ass, followed by Mila practically yelling, "Now bitch! You heard me, I want you face down, ass up and spreading your cheeks so I can fuck your Oscar-winning ass in front of everyone!"

That had Natalie whimpering, partly from the force of the stinging strikes, but mostly because she now had to pull away from Laura's pussy. Because sure she loved pussy but Natalie craved being subservient to Mila. It was horrifying that she had embarrassed her mistress by hesitating to obey, Natalie blushing with shame as she pulled her face from Laura's cunt, crawled over to the centre of the room and pressed her face to the floor and then spread her ass cheeks as wide as possible, giving her audience a good look at the tight puckered hole which was about to be penetrated.

Mila's yelling had got the attention of Hayden and Kristen who had reluctantly pulled away from each other so they could watch Natalie Portman get butt fucked. Meanwhile Laura was more interested in the disobedience, "Oh Mila, you really don't have her well trained, do you?"

Momentarily Mila scowled, then a smirk crossed her face, "I see it more as I've turned her into such a cunt craving dyke she struggles to pull herself away from a pussy, even if it means she's denying herself a fucking."

"You mean like you were with me?" Laura shot back with a grin.

Again Mila briefly scowled, this time her return comment not so playful, "Yeah, and like you when you submit to me."

"Awww, it's cute you think that's ever going to happen." Laura laughed.

"Like how I'd never seduce Natalie Portman? Or turn her into my little bitch, ready and willing to give me any hole on her body at a moments notice? Even beg me for it... even beg me to fuck her tight little ass?" Mila questioned, hoping her bitch would get the implication.

She did, Natalie not hesitating to beg, "Fuck me... please fuck me. Fuck my ass Mila, please fuck my tight little ass! Your bitch wants her tight little ass fucked Mila, please fuck her tight little ass. Fuck her tight little dyke ass. You made me your lesbian bitch, please prove it by fucking me up the butt! Prove I'm nothing but your little lezzie bitch by fucking me in the ass! Oh God, ahhhhhh fuck, yesssss, that's it Mila, take my ass. Take my bitch ass. Take your bitch's ass! Oh God, oh fuck, oh Mistress!"

Natalie kept begging when Mila positioned herself behind her, spat on her butt hole, pressed the head of the strap on against the older brunette's tight anal ring and started slowly pushing forwards. The only interruption was a slight cry when Natalie felt her ass hole slowly begin to stretch for that dildo, but still she obeyed her mistress. Then the head of the fake cock slipped inside her butt, causing Natalie to let out a loud cry followed by a whimper as she was anally violated by her now former co-star.

Getting a sex toy shoved up her butt almost always hurt, the only exception being when her ass hole was still loose and gaping open from a previous fucking or from having a butt plug stretch her back there. Neither was the case now, but Natalie had already taken two passionate ass fuckings from Mila today, the last of which her ass hole had only just recovered from. As a result her ass was a little sore and tender so the anal penetration maybe slightly more painful than usual but she was able to relax a lot quicker, and when Mila started pushing inch after inch of strap on up her butt whatever pain there was quickly turned to pleasure.

Mila would normally give Natalie a long, drawn out rim job before a butt fucking. Even if she had the more respected actor bent over a toilet seat in the middle of a public bathroom Mila would tongue Natalie's butt hole until the older girl was literally trembling with need. However Laura saw ass licking as purely a submissive act, and despite herself Mila wanted to impress her former Dom with her newly acquired Dom skills. That's why instead of allowing Hayden, who also loved licking ass, to prepare Natalie's butt hole Mila had just slammed in with nothing but the tiny spit she had provided and Natalie's cum/pussy juices which still covered her cock.

As it turned out Natalie took every single inch of that big dildo in her ass with relative ease, the Oscar winner only crying out a few times as her rectum was filled with big fake dick. To be fair Mila went slowly, and even officially started to butt fuck her bitch with only half of the cock in her ass, thus making it easier for Natalie's back passage to relax and accept the large invader inside it. Also while Natalie had spent most of her life as a tight ass Mila had been joyfully sodomising her multiple times a day for the past twelve months, so was hardly surprising the respected actress's butt was so welcoming of it's violation.

That didn't stop Mila from being pleased with how quickly and easily she found her thighs smacking against Natalie's butt cheeks, Mila grinning widely and praising her bitch, "Ohhhhhhh yessssss, that's right, twelve inches right up your slutty whore ass! Oh, I have such a good bitch. Such, a, good, bitch, mmmmmm, you see this Laura? Do you see what a good bitch I have? What a total ass whore she is? How easily she takes it up her ass? I bet you wish she was yours, don't you? Well she's not! She's mine! All mine!"

Those words hung in the air for a moment, and then Laura said dryly, "Yeah, that's a little selfish of you, don't you think? Being so greedy and keeping that pretty little ass whore all for yourself? Especially when you're a submissive little ass whore who doesn't know the first thing about properly butt fucking a bitch?"

"Oh Laura, I ready told you, you can have a piece of this ass, if you promise to bend over for me afterwards. But since you're not ready for that you can watch me show off what a great butt buster I've become." Mila boasted, then before her former top could reply she suddenly pulled her strap on out of Natalie's butt hole, pointed it at the watching women and then asked, "But first, who wants to taste some Oscar-winning ass?"

Without giving anyone else a chance Hayden jumped up, "I do, I do!"

Then as quick as a flash Hayden dashed over, dropped to her knees and wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo. She then moaned joyfully as she tasted the deepest part of Natalie Portman's bowels, none of the other three women who knew her best surprised that Hayden immediately adored the flavour. That was made extra clear when she frantically sucked the taste of Natalie's ass off the tip of the dildo and then did the same with the shaft, Hayden first bobbing her head on the top half of the shaft before stuffing that long, thick poll down her greedy throat so she could get every drop of the Oscar winner's ass juice.

"Mmmmm, that's it Hayden, suck Natalie's ass off my cock. Suck every drop of Natalie Portman's ass off my cock, you filthy little ass to mouth slut. Mmmmm, that's so hot. Suck my bitch's butt off my dick you nasty little ATM skank. Suck it like the little ass loving cock sucker you are!" Mila moaned, continuously providing commentary throughout the blow job until her blonde friend had given the strap on a thorough cleaning, then she said, "Here, let's get some more Oscar-winning ass juice for you."

With that Mila shoved her cock back inside her bitch's butt, Natalie's loosened back hole still gaping slightly from the abuse it had already taken and thus easily allowing the dominant brunette's dildo back inside it. The rest of Natalie's rectum had recovered a little more but Mila welcome the challenge, a few hard thrusts sending her toy deep into the bowels of the more respected actress. Then she started butt fucking that more respected actress, Mila grabbing onto Natalie's hips and then giving the other girl's ass half a dozen thrusts before she suddenly pulled out and stuff the dildo back inside Hayden's waiting mouth.

This had happened countless times before, except it had been Mila's butt being fucked by Laura or Kristen, or occasionally some other dominant woman, who would then shove their dildos into Hayden's mouth, Mila left feeling totally humiliated as she waited there naked on all fours, her ass hole gaping wider and wider each time Hayden was fed her ass cream. Equally humiliating was when Mila had been kneeling by Hayden's butt, waiting patiently for Laura or Kristen or whoever to give her the privilege of sucking Hayden's ass off their fake pricks.

Of course it had been the type of humiliation Mila had only got off on, particularly at first, the Black Swan/70s show star fondly remembering acting like a totally submissive ass to mouth whore for her mistress and her mistress's friends. However Mila was now getting off way more on being the top in this scenario, being able to feed Natalie's anal juices to Hayden being even more of a twisted turn on than Mila had imagined, and she'd imagined it being pretty awesome. But watching little Hayden Panettiere passionately suck an ass flavoured strap on was one thing, watching little Hayden Panettiere passionately suck HER strap on flavoured with Natalie Portman's ass was in a whole different ballpark of hot.

Taking another page out of her former mistress's book Mila took her time with this, going back and forth between Natalie's ass hole and Hayden's mouth for quite a while before offering, "How about you Kristen? Do you want to taste some Oscar-winning ass?"

Kristen licked her lips, briefly looked at Laura who gave her a blank stare and then mumbled, "Sure."

This really surprised Natalie who had figured from all the stories Mila had told her and what she had seen tonight Kristen would refuse. Sure, she had been told the by far more dominant of the two blondes had a submissive side but apparently Mila had rarely seen Kristen bottom for anyone, and in this context sucking ass flavoured cock was definitely considered to be a submissive thing. So, unlike with Hayden which had been predictable, Natalie summoned the courage to look round and watch as Kristen slowly got down on her knees, crawled over to where Mila was gently butt fucking her bitch and then kneeled down with her mouth slightly open.

Sparing her girlfriend a look Natalie found herself blushing at the grin on Mila's face, the younger brunette seeming more excited than surprised by Kristen's submission. The same could be said for Hayden and even Laura, who watched intently as Mila pulled her strap on out of Natalie's ass and shoved it into Kristen's mouth, the normally dominant blonde not hesitating to suck that butt flavoured dildo almost as eagerly and easily as Hayden did. There was a little more choking when Kristen took the toy cock down her throat, but like her girlfriend she both took it all and got plenty of support from Mila and Hayden, who were only too happy to offer up verbal encouragement.

"That's it Kristen, choke on my cock! Choke on my Oscar-winner flavoured cock! Mmmmm fuck, get all of Natalie's slutty little ass juices off my cock! Ohhhhhh yes, I've wanted to see you suck my cock for so long Kristen, and it's even hotter than I imagined. Mmmmmm yeah, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. Veronica Mars look so good with a ass flavoured cock in her mouth!" Mila gleefully taunted the tiny blonde, thrusting her hips ever so slightly so she was giving Kristen a little throat fucking.

Which of course made Kristen gag even more, although luckily for her Hayden provided something of a distraction, "You do baby, mmmmmm you do look so fucking good with a cock in your mouth. Suck it Kristen, suck every last drop of Natalie Portman's ass off that cock! Oooooohhhhhh fuck, that's so hot. Hurry up and clean that cock so you can fuck me again! Mmmmm, I want you to fuck me while we watch Mila topping her first girl for the first time in front of us. Oh, let's finger each other while we wait for Mila to feed us Oscar-winning ass."

"Sounds good to me." Mila grinned, finally giving Kristen a break from her cock by pulling it out of the blonde's mouth and shoving it back into her brunette bitch's ass, the two blondes then briefly making out before they began fingering each other while waiting with their mouths open like baby birds.

Natalie waited patiently as her top took her time continuing to feed Hayden and Kristen her butt, more than once looking over her shoulder at the obscene sight of the two little blondes playfully fighting each other over the right to go ass to mouth, but eventually it all became too much and she whimpered, "Please Mistress, please make me cum. Ooooooooh Gawwwwwd, I need it so bad Mistress. I need to cum. I need to cum for you, mmmmmm oooooohhhhhhh Gooooddddd I need you to fuck my slutty little ass hard and deep and make me fucking cum like the lezzie bitch I am!"

Narrowing her eyes Mila briefly considered punishing Natalie for begging without permission, but honestly she was just as ready to dish out a hard butt fucking as Natalie was to receive it, and luckily for them both she had a way to distract from Natalie's disobedience, namely slapping Natalie's ass and then turning to Laura and grinning, "Shut up Nat... Laura, are you sure you don't want a turn tasting some yummy Oscar-winning ass? As you can see, Kristen and Hayden love it."

With that Mila once again pulled out of Natalie's ass leading to Hayden and Kristen immediately fighting over the toy, this time Kristen being the one to wrap her lips around the head of the dildo first while Hayden was left licking the shaft, Laura watching the perverted sight for a few long seconds before answering, "No thank you."

"Your loss." Mila shrugged, turning to her bitch and slapping her ass again before yelling, "You wanna cum, huh? Then beg for it. Tell me just how badly you want me to fuck your lezzie ass and make you cum like the anal whore you are!"

"I want it! I want it so badly!" Natalie insisted, begging mindlessly for a few more minutes while Mila slowly got her strap on cleaned before reinserting it into the other actress's ass to restart the sodomy, which was the point Natalie got really desperate, "Please, please, please, please, please make me cum! I need it sooooooooo fucking bad! Oh please Mistress, fuck me and make me cum! Fuck my slutty dyke ass and make me cum! Fuck me up the ass like the lesbian anal whore I am! Mmmmmmm ooooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, I'm your lesbian anal whore Mila! I am Mila Kunis' lesbian anal whore! I am her dyke bitch, mmmmmmmm, I bend over for her whenever she wants, ooooooooooh, she can have my ass whenever she wants, ohhhhhhhh, because she owns all my holes, aaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit, I am a walking fuck hole for Mila Kunis, mmmmmm, I am her lezzie bitch! She fucking owns me! You own me Mistress, mmmmmmm, I'm your bitch, please fuck your bitch's lezzie ass and make her cum like the anal whore she is! Ooooooooohhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwd, fuck me, ohhhhhhhh, make me cum, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, oh please fuck me and make me cummmmmm Mistresssssssss!"

Natalie tried to continue begging, she really did, but soon after Mila began to increase the pace of the ass fucking it just became too hard. Luckily she wasn't punished for it, at least not right away, her mistress clearly horny from all the ATM fun and willing to give Natalie what she felt like she so desperately needed. Or at least she hoped so. Not that Natalie wouldn't submit Mila's wishes whatever they maybe but she really hoped if she was going to be punished it would come later, because she desperately needed to cum now. Just once. Oh please, she thought, let her mistress make her cum at least once.

Shortly after she thought that Natalie came, her body shaking as she screamed joyfully and her cum literally squirted from her cunt in the kind of powerful climax she could only receive from being butt fucked by Mila Kunis. And sure, it was very possible it was an accident, her body just so overwhelmed by sexual need that all it took was a little hard butt pounding to make her cum, but it didn't really matter. The important thing was that when she started cumming instead of stopping and punishing her Mila increase the pace even more, the dominant brunette brutalising her bowels through amazing orgasm after amazing orgasm that rendered the usually prim and proper Natalie Portman a total wreck.

Mila came too, the stimulator on her clit and the sheer mental heaven which was totally dominating another girl in front of her friends and former mistress causing her some of the most exquisite orgasms of her life. The fact that the girl in question was Natalie Portman was something which added to Mila's pleasure even after all this time, as was the fact that she was butt fucking Natalie Portman, the Oscar winner's ass hole stretched wide open for the strap on viciously slamming in and out of it, Mila not just sodomising the more respected actress but almost literally wrecking her rectum. And through it all Natalie's submissive words echoed through Mila's mind even as she reduced her bitch to an incoherent mess.

Pretty much every time Mila had butt fuck Natalie she had become completely lost in the anal sex whenever she started to pound the other girl's ass hole, the dominant brunette holding onto the bare minimum of concentration so she could brutalise her submissive lover's bowels. This time round Mila didn't have that luxury. Or more accurately she didn't want it, Mila desperately holding off her own orgasms until she could no longer stop them and even then relentlessly slamming Natalie's ass in a desperate attempt to prove she was now a top.