Inner Black Swan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

It was kind of unnecessary as her plan had been about as successful as she could have hoped, a quick glance in their direction proving that Hayden and Kristen were beyond impressed with her performance. Hell, they were still watching her rather than getting completely lost in fucking each other which was the highest compliment they could give. Sure, they were frantically fingering each other, but their eyes were definitely locked on where she was roughly ass fucking Natalie, at least one of them clearly imagining she was in Natalie's place, something Mila was going to make sure happened sooner rather than later.

Unsurprisingly Laura was less expressive but even she looked impressed. In fact she'd been looking kind of impressed all-night, but now it looked like for the first time her former mistress was actually seeing her as a top, maybe even someone who could potentially top her, the thought finally causing Mila to become overwhelmed by the amazing butt sex she was dishing out. She was still able to spend another few minutes anally assaulting the other actress, Mila becoming like a wild animal obsessed with proving its dominance over its mate, but ultimately she ran out of steam.

Luckily she was able to stop with just enough energy left that she didn't collapse on top of Natalie. That was ok when they were alone together, but Mila was going for dominating top, not subservient bottom who had simply found someone more submissive than she was. Which was why Mila gave one final hard thrust, burying the entire length of the dildo in Natalie's butt, and then, after a moment's rest, swiftly pulled her cock from her bitch's ass and then posed proudly in front of her handiwork.

There was a moment's silence as the other three women just stared at them, then Kristen and Hayden began enthusiastically applauding. Laura joined in the applauding with less enthusiasm but conceded, "Not bad."

"I'm not done yet." Mila grinned, before turning her attention back to the girl she had just butt fucked, "Natalie, spread your cheeks. Show my friends just how thoroughly I've wrecked your cute little lezzie ass hole."

Without a moments hesitation Natalie did what she was told, Mila beaming with pride as her bitch spread her butt cheeks wide apart, exposing her widely gaping ass hole. Which to be fair was hard to miss before but this way was even more humiliating for Natalie, the submissive brunette not only having to expose her stretched butt hole to her mistress but also her mistress's friends.

That fact made Natalie blush furiously, as did the fact that it was a perverted turn on to show off how thoroughly Mila had made her ass hole hers. Or more accurately reminded her ass hole it was her fuck hole, Mila now making Natalie showoff the fact that even her most private hole was owned by another woman. Some combination of these things echoed in Natalie's head over and over again, giving her a shot of much needed adrenaline considering she knew what she would have to do next.

"I've seen wider gapes." Laura grumbled after a few long seconds of staring.

"With Hayden, sure. But you have to admit, that's not bad." Kristen murmured.

"Plus Natalie hasn't been taking it up the butt as long as I have." Hayden chimed in, an obvious longing look in her eye and a playful grin crossing her face, "Let's see what Mila can do to my slutty little ass hole before we judge her."

Mila returned the grin, "Oh you just wait Hayden, I'm going to have a lot of fun with you... next time. For now you can watch as my bitch cleans my cock of her slutty little ass."

Taking the hint Natalie quickly got up, kneeled in front of Mila and took the head of the strap on into her mouth. She then paused, partly for show, and partly because to her shame Natalie had grown to love the taste of her own ass. Crave it even. Especially when it was on Mila's strap on cock, Natalie moaning happily as she slowly sucked the flavour of the deepest part of her ass off that fake cock before she began bobbing her head up and down on it, giving her girlfriend a thorough blow job in front of her friends.

Natalie concentrated solely on the dildo until she had every inch of it in her mouth. That included stuffing the toy cock down her throat, Natalie choking and gagging almost violently, but telling herself it was worth it to please her top. Then, when she was slowly sliding her lips over every inch of the strap on, she dared to look up to see if she was in fact doing the one thing which had become more important to her than anything, pleasing her dominant top Mila Kunis.

Mila seem mostly concerned with her audience, that smug grin apparently never leaving her face as Natalie gave her fake dick a thorough cleaning. The only exception seemed to be when Mila looked down, smiled at her and then mouthed the words 'I'm so proud of you', her mistress later repeating these words several times in private, each time like the first making Natalie almost giddy with happiness. She would do anything, no matter how deprived, to feel that way again. Anything.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers