All Comments on 'Innocent Text Messages Pt. 01'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"infidelity"

As I understand it, the word means going behind someone's back. Being dishonest with the person.

It doesn't in itself mean extra-anything sex.

Duh

(It means betrayal, being untrue to the person, and what those terms mean are between "partners." And a lotta prunes don't need to weigh in on what's not their business.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fortunate

You, sir, are indeed very fortunate to have such a lovely wife with such a powerful libido!

That she is now seeking elsewhere tells you a lot about you. You are unwilling and incapable of fucking your own wife.

Your lovely wife seeks thrills and joys - yeah, even by "just flirting".

You too should now regain control of her sensuality. Hot and wet when she gets home from text flirting? Why man, you need not waste precious time with irrelevant foreplay.

Great story: keep telling us more, much more about Selene!

Mary Ellen

PS. Happened to me, too... that's why I know so much about you already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fortunate, indeed!

Your reader Mary Ellen is correct. let the other bloke do all the work, getting your wife hot and ready and wet for you.

She comes in the door, fuck her hard.

Then sit back, have a beer, let her cook dinner for you. Fuck her again later if you want.

Let the other guy do the work and then jerk off all alone by himself.

FIVE STARS FOR YOUR STORIES

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
ONE OF THOSE TWO

had better shit and get off the pot, TK U MLJ LV NV

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
a man who cares

I won't give those 3 steps to the door. Any man who feels he has the right to come on to my wife is going to feel pain. I promise. In this instance, so does the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like your writing.

I'm not an English major so I can't explain why, but your writing is so easy to read, and the characters seem so real that they come alive. I would rank you amongst the best with HDK. Keep writing please, and thank you for the stories.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Good start

Wonder about the ending

aptonthe503aptonthe503about 9 years ago
Very Good

First chapter!

Believable characters in a very realistic situation.

Thanks and please keep writing!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Texts

The sheer NUMBER of texts is troubling.

He HAS to insist that she find another way to "get through the night!" If it is possible for her to transfer away from Brian he should insist on that also.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 8 years ago
Okay...first story?

I'm very impressed. I see you haven't written anything in awhile but I will look for anything new and I will have to read you other work. Can't wait to read the next two chapters and see what happens. This chapter gets a big 5 from me.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
good story

My immediate thought was that his niece left her phone, and he had the wrong one.

javmor79javmor79over 8 years agoAuthor
@Tootight

I like your imagination. I wish I thought of that when I was writing this story. I may try to use a twist like that in the future.

This is why authors enjoy comments. Thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn you're good.....

A little bit long winded I thought but shit........I feel like I'm in the frigin room with your characters.....I found another great author on this site, lol..... Don't let your head get too big because I hope you are not 79, I want to read your stories till I'm 79.......bill

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it. Still five. Still a favorite. Very well developed. Love the buildup.

KRD19254KRD19254about 7 years ago

OK, no physical cheating happen, yet... But she has already committed emotional CHEATING. Maybe this marriage is still salvageable butttttt she needs some shrink time and a hormone check then a real come to Jesus moment as to desire/declare intent....

He needs to consider a post-nup so he does not loose his girls as even though it's all her doing the court F's-over husbands, hell of a USA society that awards the CHEATING!...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trolls!

The guy posting this needs to go over to the Gay Male page and search 'fist fucked' and do himself.

same WIMPY cuck shit from the same DUMB WHORE posting as a man.

SO over your illiterate, cum gobbler ramblings. Best 3 years of your life were probably 4th grade. If you DON'T like the author or his writing, move the fuck on.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Two

So the little anon troll had to post two idiot comments in a row? We are so thrilled with his insight and so glad to read more drivel. Still a good story, so ignore the idiots.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Easily solved

Tony should just use her phone to return a picture of his fist. -OR- Set up a meeting with Brian as Selena to meet her at some local No Tell. Meet him in the parking lot with a ball bat. Impress upon him how much you have enjoyed his emails.

I'm sure there are any number of creative avenues that could be taken to nip this in the bud.

Also. I'm guessing the author will take none of these avenues. Let's read on and see, shall we.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 6 years ago
Yes, I guy after my own heart...

He didn't start thinking of elaborate ways to trap her or save all his money, he confronted her. 5 stars for this so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@onethird

No Answer

Nothing

None

Meaningless profile name

You are as anonymous as any anon

Do you ever make snide remarks about swingerjoe, reedrichards, lewdslurpydog, or the other deluded profiles who make denigrating comments?

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

It's about God damned time I read a story like this. They're so few and far between here. A Husband who actually has the balls to confront his wife instead of concocting elaborate surveillance or schemes to 'know for sure' and then get even. Nope He gkes straight to the heart of the matter and doesn't mince words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Go for the fucking Jugular.

Hunt that wife stalking motherfucker down and resize his 'Big Dick' with your hedge trimmers.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Caught

Those pesky text messages get you every time. She is cheating in his mind, and in reality. Time to find Brian.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Great start

Hope it continues as such.

Setting, scene and dialog all fit and are tightly written. Intro paragraphs were a little stilted. But overall very good lead in.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Jharp

And then he's stuck with not knowing the truth about a likely cheating wife. I'd rather know what she's capable of doing now rather than twenty years from now when it's a bit late to start over.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good start

I'm hooked, continue on. Guess we should speculate on the 'affair'. Did she or didn't she? I'm betting did.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 4 years ago
Fantastic writing

I’m such a fan of how well your writing flows. Smooth as soft butter. The story beginning seems perfectly plausible. All affairs start with flirting. If you could convict on intent alone she has already committed infidelity.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Great start

This is great writing. The hook is set now and I got to read chapter two now. Someone is in trouble for sure.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Javmor's first story, and one of my favorites. There are assholes like Brian all around us. Happily, there are also a lot of Tonys around to sort then out. Wives don't need to push it.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This is exactly how a rational, loving, mentally stable spouse would react to this situation.

Well written, startlingly so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

BTB kick her ass to curb/ She's fuckinghim r will. Do it now dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. She has already cheated emotionally. Need to read next chapter

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars for this first chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Go see that bastard and take a baseball bat and beat him half to death.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

good so far. I'd keep her phone and show it to the hospitals HR Dept. the next day and ask for different shifts, firing, etc.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

He should have laid it out to her, first block his number from texts and calls, second go to her HR department the next morning and tell them they must reassign her to a job far away from Brian or she is going to resign and lastly ask HR to get Brian in the office and in front of witnesses tell Brian to never contact her again or she will consider it sexual harassment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Even your first submission is powerful and emotional. Very high quality right from the start. I'm reading all your stories. Thank you for sharing these with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bitch, tell me everything, right now, and the next lie gets your tongue ripped out!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid slut !!!

AllNigherAllNigherover 1 year ago

I find your story's to have a very real feel for the most part... but not mundane. Gripping despite the realism.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story - very well written. Good flow- can’t wait for next part

GashlasherGashlasher12 months ago

A very nice start.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Innocent, my ass.

jopstorm1945

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Oh, very good

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

FTDS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife came home from a night out with the girls or so she said,I was in bed when she got home,she came upto bed and fell straight asleep, her phone was on the bedside table and it was lighting up every now and then,I reached over for it and opened it up! She hadn't been out with the girls! She had been with some guy! I miss you already said the last text message! Then I scrolled down them and saw that there were videos attached to some of the messages, I was shocked to see my wife bent over being fucked by another man! I watched her sucking his cock swallowing every bit of cum and even saw her getting fucked in her arse

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good author. Great series. It is actually the fourth installment told from the asshole's viewpoint that really shows what happened, why, and how she resolved it. That last installment really redeems the wife. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

The funny (and sad) thing is that many women in these situations really do believe it's just "harmless flirting" - whatever the fuck that really means. They've already cocooned their minds in a shell of delusions that allows them to experience the thrill from being desired and chased by someone that's forbidden to them while ignoring the real nature of what is happening or where it could lead: escalating foreplay that inevitably leads to fucking. And yes, this is a form of cheating, just so we're clear.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES