All Comments on 'Insomnia Ch. 02'

by EmmyLou93

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i hope there is gonna be a third chapter

i would love to read more about these two. lol at the daughter stumbling into a bdsm relationship with daddy. i hope that the mother stays out of the story because i enjoy the story being about daddy and his little girl. only way i care if mom is brought into it is if daddy gets a divorce from her. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

I love where this is going I disagree with the previous post. I want to see mom turned into a slut right along her daughter. Make her help as her daughter gets pregnant, Put her under her own daughter, or he'll just tie her up and have Sophia get fucked next to her as she begs her husband to stop.

No matter how the story goes your the author and I trust you amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i will agree to this with the other poster to a degree...

i would be ok with the mother sticking around if she is just used to be placed as low person on the totem pole. meaning she is there just to serve the daughter while the husband basically turns away from her because she doesn't satisfy him. however, i stick to my original opinion that i would rather focus on daddy and his little babygirl. mother to me is just not that important in some stories and this is one of them. she can either be used and abused while gaining no pleasure while having to serve her daughter, killed off, be used as a plot point wherein she freaks out at the reality of the situation only to be blackmailed to shut up and possibly told she has to divorce her husband (it may be fun if it is a daddy/daughter duo going after her or if the daughter develops into a character that could pull off that type of plot) , or maybe she is one of those women in real life that has their head in the sand and refuses to even acknowledge the reality, even though she knows it is going on just to protect her image/life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Interesting story.

Many young women have similar feelings. Often other guys do not measure up to well hung Dad. great benefits if done correctly.

BunnylilyBunnylilyalmost 11 years ago
I loved it!

Please, continue the story soon, 2nd part was absolutely amazing as the 1st one was!

I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

no please no pregnancy in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
hottt

This was so hot I loved it! It reminds me of me and my sugar daddy - I sent him this today, the part where he spunked allover her face was so hot!! Mmmm just the thought of daddy fapping in her room - so creepy and so horny at the same time! Would have been nice if he rubbed his balls allover her face aswell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVED IT

Love it... I agree I don't want to see the mother in the story, and I liked what one of the other readers suggested... The mom being the person who just wants to protect her image... Anyway. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I want this too

I've secretly fantasized my dad doing exactly this to me, and I'd give it up to him too. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com if you're into chatting. your story was amazing hot. true? I hope. I'd love having that control and power over dad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ch. 3?

I really want to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

The story was good, but I just don't get (off) on the daddy calling her a whore... really does nothing for me but kill a good woodie. Maybe down the line if they both get off on it for the word-play, but even then I think *slut* might be more appropriate :) ...I mean she's giving it up for him (well not right off, heh) not selling it. (g)

SinnymanthaSinnymanthaover 10 years ago
Oh wow!

Fabulous, I nearly came reading that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mmm daddy

I wish I had a nice big daddy cock to fuck me like this I would be his little whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am spent.

This story left me feeling drunk with lust. I literally could not stop touching myself by the second chapter and I moaned "Daddy" out loud when Sophie touched herself at work.

Very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

I loved this. I need another chapter! Even more degradation and nonconsent would be amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yuk...

Yuk! Totally lacks sweetness. The degradation is incoherent; full of hatred.

Foolish as a writer, as well as revolting for the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If you read chapter one, or the tags, it has non content. If it isn't your cup of tea, why did you read it to chapter two? I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How I wish I had an older man to fuck me like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous