All Comments on 'Insurmountable Disability'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

YAWN, second disappointing story today.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
This was always going to be the first story I read today.

Maybe you should go to bed, @Yawn. The adults get to stay up, and the children go to bed. A story from one of the masters of the craft. Just what I was looking for. Thanks, Mr. Such. Write another, please. Many more.

badinbedbadinbedalmost 7 years ago
My mind is wandering...

... to something I actually understand! I'm not really sure what it was that I just read (sometimes I have trouble focusing - oh, right, the story), I just know that I didn't like it very much. Did some pages not get posted in the frantic rush to meet the Legends II deadline?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
???

I am a fan, but this one left me with a "huh????" feeling!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Well

A little disappointing. It turns out the wife was a real cunt all along. Our ADD hero needed to get something out of her hide but he doesn't feel that emotion. A redux would do this tale justice. Thanks for your submission.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
The 1st story I read too...

The 1st story I read too...It's short but very good. He should have done or take a different way? That was impossible, the way he was! The whole story is based in him suffering from ADD or ADHD. I don't know what her disability was, but maybe presume too much and think she was in the top of the pyramide...But she can be sure that someday she will fall...4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I glad this was short

But that is no slam.

I really felt the development of these characters, even her, even the peeping tom neighbor, especially him.

Character development is what makes a good story. Many folks seem to agree on this. Some love the flash story format, some hate it. But it seems that those who have a legit gripe with flash stories are when they fall short with character development.

It really shows a tremendous amount of amazing skill to allow the reader to know all that needs to be known in such a limited amount of reading space.

While ADD will never be a comfortable topic to discuss as a prelude to supposed "erotic" entertainment, since these are stories of complicated marital scenarios first and foremost, using it as a reference point to contributing to the destruction of a relationship is in fact very apt and poignant. Was any reader discomfort worth the moment when they have to step back and go "Wow!"??

"That was a really well constructed piece that accomplished the author's goals, and all with (relative to a nine pager) so few words!"

Well, that at least was my reaction. And I thank you for your time, efforts, and fitting contributions to this legends day. I have read your catalogue, and am a fan. Like with all of the participants, it is always a wonderful treat to read something new. Much appreciated, and hope to see more from you specifically. Thanks again!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 7 years ago
This story is so far above

the stuff we have seen posted lately that there is really no comparison. This was written by a person with an understanding of the human condition. This is what a short story can be, but what we very seldom see. It was humorous, intelligent, and very well crafted. This is an example of why RPSuch is a legend in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SUPER

In my opinion some people have not a clue relating to ADD. That is so sad. 5

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago

He's had no diagnosis but he's seeing a psychiatrist?

"If you have ADD you can adapt but you can't pretty much learn to deal with it." - You can't? But don't you HAVE to learn to deal with it?

"Some of them were absolutely gorgeous so they figured that was probably the reason." - She picked him because the OTHER guys were absolutely gorgeous?!

Editing error: The two paragraphs beginning with "So, if I understand you correctly," are spoken by the same person, so the first one should not end with a quotation mark. It was a little confusing.

She KNEW what he was like. She pursued him anyway. Then cheats because of the way he is? In their home? With all her trips, why not cheat out of town?

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
TRANSLATION OF MEANINGS

and wait for the out-go, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Deja` vu !

Your character is not alone in his finding out his wife has someone else, ready to 'fill in' when she feels the 'need'. When I got fed up with mine, crying about money despite the fact that she was making more than me, and I made The Decision, it didn't take her 2 days to have her Ex- come back, and start 'filling in'. The only good thing that came out of this was that after 12 years my Step-Daughter finally realized what a bitch her Mother was, and asked me back into her life.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
A legendary tale from a legendary author

Captured the differences in the protagonist with such skill that we know him so well and all in such a small amount of words.

Very masterful writing.

rpsuchrpsuchalmost 7 years agoAuthor
re: SBrooks

I saw the two quoted paragraphs and fixed it by putting in a response by Helen. Well, I guess I meant to but I had moved on before I did it.

I guess the FDA requires a psychiatrist to make the early prescriptions and they’re supposed to follow in order to adjust medications where required. When I quickly got to the max dose those adjustments could not be made.

I found a few more errors because I didn’t have time to get it to an editor. I had trouble focusing on which story to do and it wound up being last minute. It turns out there is a good reason for putting things off (as if that were ever in question). The risks of being late generates dopamine which is in short supply for people with ADD. I once asked my therapist if there were something I could take to generate more dopamine. She said,”Sure: heroin, cocaine.”

Judges were not too pleased when the clerk called a case and I wasn’t there yet.

As I was saying, fixing those errors was my top priority. Shit, my dog lost her collar. I’ve got to replace it. My God, it’s so late the pharmacy is about to close. What was I saying?

I couldn’t learn to deal with it. I just did the best I could manage. My wife will confirm I spend the majority of my time looking for things in the obvious places I put them so they’re easy to remember. I recently looked all over the kitchen for a dish towel I had been drying things with. I finally asked my wife if she knew where it was. She said, “Yeah. It’s on your shoulder.”

I know, everybody has had an incident like that, maybe 20 times. Every day?

So, if you know the secret of how to deal with it, I would appreciate your telling me.

By the way, I don’t know if this sounds angry. It isn’t. It’s extremely difficult to get me angry. That’s the benefit of having a type C personality.

ohioohioalmost 7 years ago
A sense of humor and a lot of wisdom

plus the ability to write wonderful, thoughtful, funny, disarming stories. This one uses very few words to say a great deal.

It's slightly mysterious how wonderful, interesting, enjoys-sarcasm Helen turned into selfish, nasty bitch Helen. Other than that, high praise for another great story by one of the true legends on Lit.

Please keep writing!

Thanks, ohio

francis_toliverfrancis_toliveralmost 7 years ago
Thank you rpsuch (warning, a bit of a long winded post here) <g>

As a fellow participant of that magic they call ADHD, I wanted to thank you for both a really great story and for a pretty accurate depiction of life with that condition <g>. I have (more then once) gone to the kitchen for salt (or some other condiment/additive), and while on the 20 foot journey from dinning room to kitchen, literally forgot what I was going to the kitchen for.

This kind of thing happens so often that I jokingly refer to it as "Mad Cow" whenever someone looks askance about it. Of course, since I have been this way my whole life and been tested as middle age passed me by, for early dementia (all my faculties are in order, thank you very much!), the "Mad Cow" joke is just that. I also refer to my memory as akin to "Swiss cheese". It gets a laugh and deflects folks that probably don't really want the particulars about life with ADHD.

You are quite correct that it is not truly manageable, or treatable (they had me on Dexedrine when I was a child, but I don't care for taking an addictive drug long term. We come up with coping skills (study for short periods throughout the day rather than a failed long period that won't "stick", while in school, etc.) but none of that makes life "normal" or like everyone else. I think it must be a little like what folks with dyslexia must experience. Nothing will ever allow them to see the written word like the rest of us do. They cope as best they can, but no one thinks that their condition is "manageable" (lol!).

As to the story itself, really remarkable. Lots of character development in such a short space. I for one didn't have a problem with Helen's "change". I saw her attraction to him, but I also saw her "entitlement". It was no surprise that she saw herself as acting on a "right" she had as the primary bread winner and more important (from her point of view) member of their marriage.

My only suggestion would have been a longer ending. I would have liked to have seen the process of dissolution, the feelings involved for the two of them and a resolution for his budding relationship with Cindy. That being said, the ending you gave us was very in keeping with the personality of Greg.

Five stars. Thank you for a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

Your usual interesting story! It makes me wonder why some people get married in the first place. I guess they feel a need to fulfill a certain role in society. I'm surprised the wife didn't ask the husband to take her surname. Anyway, unless the divorce is particularly contentious, she can go about her business with none the wiser.

Boyd Percy

newtinmplsnewtinmplsalmost 7 years ago
Part “wow” and part … hmmm.

I am delighted to say I am married to a smartass with ADHD and I remain besotted with him, and am delighted that he is (to steal a line from an old Michael Jackson video) "not like other guys. So that was part of my motivation in reading this story.

You are an amazing writer (have to say it, 'cause it's true). The best two lines in the story were “We are still kind of exclusive” and “That’s like saying I’m somewhat dead”. So well crafted that you literally took my breath away.

Then ... what the heck? I mean yes I can kinda see the "Autism Spectrum" (the DSM recently re-categorized things), and I totally agree with his assessment of her entitlement ... but the end just lost energy.

There wasn't enough conversation after those two lines - and I mean back and forth, illuminating both sides/PoVs. Who the heck Cindy? Does Greg really not have any emotional connection to his wife - I get the walking away part (and I applaud it), but the lack of any regret, response - anything - kind of makes him seem so disconnected that I find myself abruptly losing my empathy for him. Granted I still think Helen is not worth spending energy on.

And the "neglect and the dismissive treatment" ... it would have been better to show a bit more (even a sentence or two). It's a great line - it just doesn't have the support/foreshadowing that some of your other lines do.

Anyway, 5 stars

cabbage01132cabbage01132almost 7 years ago
5*

a bit emotionless for me, if ever a self absorbed morally decrepid bitch needed "burning" surely she is a prime example?

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 7 years ago
Good story.

Different and interesting.

Refreshing, reading about

a man who isn't a crybaby.

The kids are a problem

unsolved though.

I give it 4 out of 5.

Thanks writer for an

interesting story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well, that was interesting

The husband w/ADD/Asperger's appears to be just about devoid of emotions but, with a wife and family like this I would probably be too.

With that I really wonder who cars less about others husband or wife.

The husband at least has a viable excuse for his attitude/behavior the has none; unless it was a bad example set by her own parents...

CoffeemuggCoffeemuggalmost 7 years ago
ADD and Asperger's?

Highly unlikely for one to be both ADD and Asperger's. The character in this story is probably Asperger's, not ADD.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 7 years ago
Thank you for the story.

You made my day when you told me you had posted. Hoping you would participate kept it fresh. Thanks for getting back in the game. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Huh?

Three quarters of the story was ranting on about before you got married and void of real explanation as to where this would head, all of a sudden you got married, caught a peeping tom, caught your wife,had words, left and found a maybe for your future. Lackluster with many different directions in the beginning that had no bearing to the real story. You just may have ADD in reality. Get checked. Plan ahead with the framework of your story and tell it like you would actually feel it. You sounded like a documentary....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting?

That's the best I can say of this story.

I didn't understand much of it. It mostly read like some boring rant. This guy sounded too retarded to be a lawyer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@rpsuch

I apologize if I seemed to be minimizing the problems involved. I simply meant, what's the alternative to NOT dealing with it?

I liked your statement: "I couldn’t learn to deal with it. I just did the best I could manage."

That really worked for me.

Again, apologies if I seemed dismissive of the situation.

sber56sber56almost 7 years ago
Thanks for the story

. Thanks for getting back in writing. Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh!

I think it's just meh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Now that is what I call a story

He marries the rich beauty, on to find out yrs later she is cheating at home with a blond guy. No remorse or saying sorry, he divorces her, since she has a ton of money and makes a ton more. Why is he not going after half of all asserts. Considering he is a lawyer. Even the if he doesn't care for her assets some payback is due as she damaged this loyal husband in her breaking their marriage vows. This is a man of character while she is a spoiled brat.

JessicaAlexanderJessicaAlexanderalmost 7 years ago
Was hard to read

I'm not trying to be mean but it just wasn't that enjoyable to read. The guy had a personality that was far more "functional aspargers" than ADD. There was no connection built to the characters and I felt. Nothing at all for the main character. I also get the feeling that English isn't your negative language (Indian maybe?) and maybe that's why it just felt "off".

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
Wow. What HDK said.

Helen was indeed a good name for the wife. Wonder how it will work out with Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

the end sucked alot of stars out of your story it was a good story truly was i dont know if you thought that we should fantasize an end or that you were just to lazy to wrigh one in but in any case i read stories and watch movies couze i do not have an active imagination so finnish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Misdiagnosis

This fellow has a borderline personality disorder. He uses verbal tricks to simulate real emotion. Likely, Helen got tired of zero emotional support and sought it elsewhere. He should check for paternity; she probably bailed on him early in the marriage. While I admire HDK, his take on this mystifies me. Even a short story should have character development. As one commenter said, "Meh!" 2 stars.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

where is the rest of the story?

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
The story reached out and grabbed with both hands!

You seldom see the perception and gravitas as shown in this tale. My "hats off to ya!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This story is unfinished.

And an unfinished story just isn't worth the time. Given their circumstances I don't see why he would miss her. He won't miss her money as he will be getting a lot of it in the divorce, including custody of the kids, child support, the house, alimony and half the assets. So money won't be a problem. Women in her position don't want or need a scandal brought on by a nasty divorce, especially if it portrays her in a bad light, so he's not going to have any trouble with money. The problem seems to be her attitude. Hard to divorce that. And feel somewhat good about yourself. The real problem I had with this story is using ADD as a story line. I raised two kids, one with ADHD and the other with ADDHDD. I managed to get them both through college with degrees in Engineering. Life has its struggles. I was alarmed at the lack of knowledge or empathy you showed for a difficult subject. But that's just me. I won't score this story until I see whether or not you have another chapter. As it sits, it's a 2. Good luck and thanks for the effort.

g912493g912493almost 7 years ago
I was enjoying this story

up until the last 9 lines, they kinda confused me. I had to work real hard to read this story, not because it was bad, because it was complex and different. Again, the very end threw me????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Enjoyably nuanced and complex, . . .

but jumpy and incomplete. I mean, what the fuck happened to the quick witted intelligent woman who loved his mind and his thought processes? When did such a deep and interconnected relationship become so shallow and distant? Someones were not minding the marriage, and it slipped away unnoticed, until someone went looking for it. At this point they are much better off without each other, so, again, Helen initiated the next and final stage of their relationship.

Try some more, but make it more complete, with a resolved ending. Thanks.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
This is not ADD etc

This is Aspergers. Those that I know with Aspergers are smart, clever and once they find a way out of their shells, are just a joy to talk to. They have social problems but are observant and analytical. Great story.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Great Flash Story

My lord, his disability ends up being his saving grace! His wife turned out to be a

extremely successful loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Regrets

The last few paragraphs, the confrontation and all, just were left hanging. You went into such great details with the protagonist's issues ... and at rhe end it appears that you got bored and just wanted to shut it down. One star for making me read all that mintutia and ghen quitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
insurmountable disability

WTF?

Loving wives? That took me a second.

Cindy, I get. Which encounter group is she from? Never minde her phone call, these two met somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hmmm

OK this just has to be continued

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Thank you! Short, strong, unique, satisfying

The best one of all the legend s stories I have read. (12 or 13). Kudos

MoorlaffsMoorlaffsalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful, yes a follow on wpild be great

In a catagory where usually scripts are usually the same, you came at it from a unique angle. That is what good writing is. Well done. This character has so much promise you must include him in more. Please

DR B

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 7 years ago
Kind of boring...

and too much stuff to follow. The end of the story from Mrs. Kravitz on was the best part. 3 *'s

cpetecpetealmost 7 years ago
Aspargers to the max

was the hook for this good fable.

I agree with ScorpioJJ's comments about Aspargers people.

I can almost see having a crossover story with rpsuch's characters meeting with Anthony of "Poor Hunter" fame..

K.K.K.K.almost 7 years ago
Knew I would love it,

As soon as I saw a story by RP I knew I was going to enjoy reading it and I was right.

Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Na

Unfinished

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
This is so wickedly different (AFAIK)...

... I can’t help but give it 5-stars.

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish I could give this a 5 but I can't.

It's very well written, what there is of it. I just hate it when someone of this talent just glosses over a story. There was a real story here, I wish he would have told it. I still gave it a 4 because of the writing but sure wish the author had given us much more substance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cut

This is cut short ,there is more to this story,eg the divorce,even with his couldn't care attitude he should take her to the cleaners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Finish it

Good start where's the rest?

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
I'm not one to ask for an ending to a story I read...

... But, this time around, a proper one seems more justify.

Greg is such an unique, unusual character that he deserved a better way to end his tale than the abrupt one the author chose for him.

There's too many things left unsaid here: whether or not Helen will end up regretting her actions (she should, 'cause she had a man who actually love her for HER, not for what she looked like or how much money and power she had... it's going to be quite impossible for her to find such a partner again); how their kids will react to the divorce (I don't see Greg fighting over money, but the children are a whole other thing, especially given that, based on his own recollection, he was basically the primary parent for some time now, making it quite doubtful that she would gain physical custody of them... makes you wonder why Greg didn't kick her out instead of walking out); whether or not the dissolution of her marriage will have a negative impact on her business (it will on her personal one, but, given how her soon-to-be-ex husband describes her position, it's not hard to believe she won't be seen as 'the embodiment of credibility' for much longer); and her reaction upon learning of the existence of Cindy or any number of women that will probably now be part of Greg's life.

This needs a Part II, is all I'm saying. Especially give how long it took to get to the meat of the story (that was as chaotic a start as I have read around here - saying it was 'all over the place' doesn't give it full credit.) rpsuch hasn't gave us another tale since posting this one; hopefully, he already have a follow-up to it, ready to go after properly be edited.

Could be. Should be. Hopefully. ★★★★

ojalalalaojalalalaover 5 years ago
Please...

I really got into this story and would appreciate the author's finishing it.

I hope he moves back to take care of his children, that his wife's betrayal gets found out, that she has to pay him and provide for the children to stay in their home. I hope that he finds something creative in himself and lives well and happily, maybe even gets fame and fortune for doing it and kisses off his unappreciative wife.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
Great story till

Great story till the last two paragraphs. Then it disappeared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting start

Failure to finish.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 5 years ago
Lit formatting rules stike again!

Literotica requires that all quotations in a paragraph be closed.

It is good and acceptable style the break a long speech into paragraphs. To show that the next paragraph is a continuation of a speech, the closing quote is dropped.

When Lit puts back the unwanted quote, it makes it appear that the speaker has changed. That is not true, and it causes the reader confusion.

Reference his last speech about insurmountable disabilities and entitlement, which was broken into two paragraphs. This problem is compounded by the "I agree" lead which is generally a strong clue to the reader that the speaker has changed (though not in your story).

Therefore you must defend your writing against Lit standard by inserting some useless conjoiner like 'Greg continued,' to connect the two paragraphs that Lit has sundered on your behalf.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
As mentioned

Good story, but as so.many have stated, it needs a second chapter. Any.kind of finish would do.

justwetwojustwetwoover 5 years ago
Aka "The curious incident of the husband and the nudist"

Well written and fun; thanks for putting it all together. The style is quirky and a middling success. The protagonist's speech enhances the story but also detracts from the overall word painting. I honestly can't think of how it could have been done better.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 5 years ago

4 stars as not.a proper ending to a decent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story so far

where's the rest of it?

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
It begs for a continuation

I like this guys approach to life. He get worked up about nothing. He is lay back and lives by his own code. This a truly different story. I loved it.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

This is a 6* but for lack of conclusion/ending dropped it to 4*. A very unique original story line that took a lot of work to write. Hooyah, salute!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So Many Words

To describe this story: Unique, witty, clever, funny, apt, abstract, sharp, direct, cutting, sideways and too damned short. Oh, and Mrs. Kravitz was bewitching. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Takes a while

It takes a while, but this turns into a great story.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

half a story half a score

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 3 years ago

It's just soooo poorly written. I get it, really I do but grammar matters even when the story is meant to be funny.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 3 years ago
A Couple Comments

I believe it is not uncommon to find Asperger's and ADD both in the same person. Speaking from personal experience, the presentation in this story is accurate, although probably only fully applies to a small segment of those with these traits. That is because "the spectrum" reference is that like most things in life, there are degrees of affliction. To whit, we are all different.

.

For those comments before this which have professed to be knowledgeable about the characteristics of personalities afflicted, I suggest you go to easy-to-find references and correct your erroneous perceptions. Almost ALL of these comments are about as accurate as describing "a woman" in the same number of words.

.

Also, this story does not warrant some of the serious criticism regarding grammar. This is a FREE site for authors. Criticism without specifics is worthless. Additionally, keep in mind that the author is endeavoring to mimic the speech and thought pattern of a character "on the spectrum." Otherwise, if the relatively minor grammatical errors here are noteworthy, then at least half of the authors posting here on Lit are illegible.

.

Finally, I find it humorous that so many readers jump on the wagon regarding the issue of FTDS. Simply stated for you all, a) this is a short story (basically a flash), and b) this is a complete story with setup/conflict/resolution. Rather than look for the author to answer every possible question about the future details, try using a bit of imagination and simply enjoy what was delivered (for FREE).

.

To rpsuch: thanks for a great story. Keep 'em comin'.

trandall9991trandall9991almost 3 years ago

I loved it. With one exception: did the ex-wife to be get together with her blond boy toy?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

This describes my oldest son to a "T"(speaking of odd phrases). Fun read.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementeover 2 years ago

A nice story, a bit strange, like the MC, but, a fun read. I liked the shout-out to the TV series "Bewitched".

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another author repeating ignorant feminist horseshit through his character: "Women can do anything a man can do except generate sperm."

BrentJWBrentJWover 2 years ago

Really well done !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another worthless slut!!!

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

A good one except for the part where women can do anything...... After 60 years of feminist thinking, society is now in serious trouble because we have decided men do not matter. That kind of statement and many more indicators of where we are headed is not a good thing.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

Sorry, did not get the point. Must be my disability.

biggoomba3biggoomba3over 1 year ago

Absolutely wonderful! Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You suffer from premature ejavulation issues RPSuch?

I mean u started off well and suddenly u ejaculated …and ended!

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Ummmmm....

and yes, Drgwng is a fragile male.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Good work. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Different and really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another story with NO ENDING!!! Hate it!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Hard to believe" a lawyer? Doing the "right thing"?? Only by accident. Most of them wouldn't know the right thing if it bit them. Their world is just about themselves, arrogant narcissists who charge incredibly stupid fees for taking no risk themselves and very little effort. Couldn't do a real job if they had to.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant. Excellent writing, very creative, or just good reporting of a situation. Not crude, rude, I'm socially unacceptable, as most of the writers on this site seem to have to be in their writing all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FTDS. ...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Apologies if I didn't get it, but where did Cindy get thrown in here from? The ending seemed very odd. And sorry it doesn't work without some more accountability toward the narcissistic female dog running around loose, and certainly toward her object of affection.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger4 months ago

I was realy enjoying that but it just seemed to peter out, pretty unsatifying ending that could have developed more. Maybe I'm missing something.

That said, well written so thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This might have been a Spock origin story of how he joined Star Fleet. Making perfectly logical decisions as a result of updated information... 5 stars

Eir1kurEir1kur9 days ago

I agree with the Anonymous who objects to 'sudden Cindy.' I realize she's a member of Seal Team 6, and must always arrive via HALO paraglider, but it is a bit abrupt. Writer comment: Does she need to be here at all? Oh, you could scale her back. Minus a couple of sentence?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous