All Comments on 'Intelligent Lady Bouquet'

by tafxkz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Alicia Night OrchidAlicia Night Orchidover 18 years ago
The words, always the words

I love the way you love the language. Lucky indeed is your lover.

Alicia

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
my heart is beathing

Oh my.....GOD,

The girl/woman this was written for is the luckiest woman that ever lived. If I were to ever hear these words and know they were for me, I would tell the man who wrote them, my sweet lover, that he didn't even need to say all of this. I don't think it is possible to even love the man that I love even more but if he wrote to me, anything even remotely similar to this, I would burst into the night sky and be a million new stars, shining only for him and his life, forever and a day.

Whoever you are, you are a gem. A real man who needs to go and find her now. I'm so envious. I would give my soul if I could just have one tender message from the man that I love. He forgot about me but my heart still yearns for him. I will still love him a million years from today.

tafxkztafxkzover 18 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous (B) in USA

Dear Anonymous (B) in USA,

Thank you for all the notes you have been sending me.

I wish you the happiest experience of a lifetime, as you love your loved one even after he has long forgotten you.

My prayers are with you, and I also understand the pain that you are going through. The hardest part of loving is letting go.

I recommend that you move on, only when you are longer happy loving him in your heart. I have tried to forget the girl I wrote this to but you can see, I live and breath with joy because the world is the happiest place in the world to me because she is a part of it, even if she is not with me.

Love is always about the person you love,

Ta’fxkz AKA Arul

dreampilot79dreampilot79over 18 years ago
good job

good luck with the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful words

must come from a beautiful heart. You old softie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Would Melt Ice!

If this doesn't melt the heart, there is nothing which will! This is the most romantic, loving, sexiest thing I've ever read. These words are meant to be read, saved and read again and again until they are etched on your loved one's heart for all time. They are beautifully crafted and sincerely expressed. What an incredible Valentine!

Aurora BlackAurora Blackabout 18 years ago
Poetic Worship

Very beautiful work. A woman worshipped with words. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow.

Master of romantic words.

Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
lovely words... a bit difficult of a read....

very expressive and heart felt

tafxkztafxkzover 15 years agoAuthor
ROFL

I wrote this more than 2 years ago, it was a trimmed version of what i sent the girl. I still love her and miss her. She never replied.

I could not stop laughing at how i went on and on, and corniest of things i said to wear my heart on m finger tips. No wonder she did not reply.

Re-Rreading this has helped me overcome the sorrow of losing her. She was my religion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awe-inspiring!

Thus has to be THE most beautiful work I've ever read, it was worded so meticulously and i feel over awed that humans are even capable of knowing emotions this ardent and pure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous