Intelligent Lady Bouquet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I propose to nominate myself to be the patron saint for dogged persistence in love; I dedicate to you and your beauty the gold mined from the lode of love in my heart. In the most pragmatic sense- The Writer, The Poet and The Musician that I want to be owes you a debt of inspiration. Will you accept the royalties in cash or kindness? I pledge to indulge you when you want to be indulged, leave you alone when you want to be left alone and be attentive to the signals you give out verbally or non verbally and telepathically.

I do not want to play love like it is a religion with a book of do’s and don’ts; the only rules in my book are the smile on your face, the joy in your heart and the fulfillment in your life. Now, I am old enough (plus I have watched the right movies) to know that there will be times when the smile on your face disfigures into a pained expression. I know that there will be times when your words will not make sense and that there will be other times when will seem to moan and cry for no reasons of pain that I can identify as an observer especially when all I might have been doing was to pleasure you. Through all those moments, I promise to be by your side, not ask too many questions and yet not jump to too many conclusions but to just tune into your feelings in a manner that will make it worth your while to have me by your side no matter what you are going through.

I promise to not talk about how much am doing or have done to give you a shared good time. I promise to focus only on making the most iniquitous of moments worth their while. I crave to be earnestly dyed-in-the-wool to loving you from head to toe, with every inch of my existence. If it gets harder and takes longer than I imagine, I will only keep on and on at it because the process is bliss, the end is gratifying, the afterglow is eternal and the next morning (I expect) will be another new beginning to start all over from itch (a step before starting from scratch).

Love is thicker than compatibility; but I cannot twirl the rivers of time back to the day and stage when I could have demonstrated the quality of my love against my goof ups, back to the time when I might have still been able to make a difference. Neither can I twist the arms of time to a day in the future when we would be together again. I trust that WE can affect what time can bring if we both see the value in doing so. I am not calling you back to a horrific life. I am only telling you that I would never ever take you for granted ever in my whole life and I am truly dedicated to helping you be the happiest girl in the world. Love cannot change its mind like a flat tire. Love sees no alternate courses of action. Love is thick, it will never learn to say, and “enough is enough”. Love is not very intelligent, or maybe it is too intelligent to not want to give up on a fortune of incalculable worth found in loving a loved one.

If you were a Goddess I would be on my knees begging you to be back into my life. Divine as you are, I am glad to declare that you are no goddess, and I love you for not being a goddess. I hope you can see how sacrosanct a love I feel for you is but I do not know what you see as you read this email. I can compose the magic of what you read in this email, but the magic behind your eyes has a life of its own; it is my forte to admire what little I can know of what could be happening in your mind but it is not for me to predict or assume or jump to imaginary conclusions that are not even there in your mind. I am assuming at this point that the magic in your finger did not delete this email. Thank you finger. Thank you arms. Thank you palm trees. Thank you trinkets. Thank you flowers. Thank you my love. All of life is beautiful because you exist in all that you are.

I wonder if you can see me naked and stripped of all pretenses; transparently in love with you. Do you notice the weight I have lost? Do you like my piercing? Do you like the tattooed of you on my heart and mind flowing through my blood and veins? Do you see some annoying stray hairs? Is my picture an embarrassment to you? Do you see anything at all? Do you see only stray hairs and do I look like an ugly bear? Do I look like an angel or a gardener or a savior or a plumber or baker or a butler or a dreamer? Am I spooking you like a ghost from the past? I have no idea what you think and what you see, I have no idea if you will even tell me but I hope you like what you see of me in this email. I imagine you can see how aroused I am still am, I hope you liked my own sense of humor inching it’s way trying to get in touch with you to you. Do you see my gentle manhood erect and standing at the door of your pleasure. I hope it turns you on and I hope it gets some juices flowing between us. If it doesn’t I guess my enrolment in the school of love is durable and worth the fee. Even if I do not win this contest ;)

I sometimes feel that my heart will explode because of the love I feel for you, I feel it will explode into the night sky and be a million stars shining as one constellation for you. My banner over you will always be love, the interiors of my heart will be furnished with love, waiting for the day or the night or the noontime or the evening that you might arise and come with me. When I see the beautiful things that God has done in my life I feel like singing to you that in words of the wisest king of Israel and lover in the bible “Arise, my love, my dark and comely one, and come away with me; my flawless one. The winter is past, the rain is over and gone. The flowers declare that it is the season of singing. There is fruitfulness to be seen all around. Arise, my love, and you are invited to arise and come and share it with me.” I want so much to run and plunge myself completely into your rivers.

There is nothing original or Space Age in this email. Couples all over the world and in every century have made choices that have lead to break up’s and couples all over the world have at times made choices to come back together, to be happier, wiser and lovinger than ever before if they found the mutual value in the relationship. I long to install my heart as a fountain of love and new beginnings in the garden of your heart, mind, body, soul and life; until then and even if that is never going to be a reality I hope this bouquet of sincere adoration will be acceptable to you.

(gulp)

I do not even know if you are still available or reading… or if you have just skimmed your way down to this point without reading, I guess I would have to summarize everything in this email to make sense to you , and to do that I hereby wish you a …
Happy Valentine’s Day!

12