Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty?"

"No. I'm trying to make you put aside your pique and strip so I can give you a good fuck. Or would you rather I took Pearl a second time?"

"You wouldn't."

"Don't be stupid. You can see my cock is waiting for action. Do you want to bet that Pearl won't agree to a second bout, even with you watching? She'll probably get a kick out of knowing you're watching."

Jackson turned and waved to Pearl, indicating she should re-join them.

Jackson watched with amusement as Pearl swaggered back to join them. He was damned sure she was putting an extra bounce in her step to make her breasts bounce. From the muttered 'bitch' he heard from Ruby she obviously thought the same thing.

"I guess I'll have to ask Pearl if the idea was for you both to get jumped. If it wasn't I'll apologise," he said under his breath, pitching it just loud enough for Ruby to hear.

"You wouldn't!"

Jackson laughed. "You seem to like saying that."

Ruby glared at him and then her face went neutral as Pearl arrived.

Pearl gave Jackson an enquiring look, wondering what had been going on. Jackson winked at her.

"I was just asking Ruby if she was going to be embarrassed by having you watch me take her. She assures me she's not but is a little worried that you might be."

"Not me," said Pearl quickly. "I think it will be fascinating."

"Over to you," he told Ruby. "My name's Jackson, by the way."

"Fine," snapped Ruby. She unsnapped the catch to her shorts, preparatory to pushing them down. That's when Pearl got into the act.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, Ruby," she said. "I mean, he's not going to make you. I wouldn't let him. If you do want to I'm sure he'll be nice and gentle."

"Ah, Pearl, don't go making promises I can't keep. I have no intention of going slow and gentle with Ruby."

"Why not? I thought you were wonderful. You weren't rough at all."

"That's because I was teaching you," he said with a smile. "You'll find future lessons get a little more energetic."

"Do I have a say in this?" demanded Ruby.

"Mm, no, I don't think so," he told her honestly. "Once you're naked I'm going to take you with a great deal of vigour and gentle be damned. Ah, why are your clothes still on?"

Ruby glared at him, then laughed. It seemed to Jackson that her hands just twitched a couple of times and she was standing there naked, still laughing, seemingly daring him to do his worst. Or best, depending on how you looked at it.

Jackson lowered himself back down onto the grass, smiling up at Ruby. His leg shot out, clipping her behind the knees, and with a startled cry Ruby fell, her legs collapsing under her. Catching herself, she finished up sprawled on hands and knees, to Jackson's approval. Reaching out he placed a hand on the small of her back, encouraging her to stay the way she was.

Jackson's free hand ran across Ruby's bottom and slipped between her legs, stroking her mound. He found that he was not too surprised to find that she was already somewhat aroused. Hard not to be, he guessed, when you're talking to two naked people, knowing they've just had sex, and knowing that the man has already got his eye on you. If, as he suspected, the girls had come to this little spot intending to have sex, then that would have predisposed her to an easy arousal. Who he wondered, had they intended to meet? And where were they? On their way, possibly?

Jackson moved into positon behind Ruby, the length of his cock pressing along her slit. His hands moved around her, seeking and finding her breasts, closing hungrily over them and squeezing. Leaning over he muttered sweet words of longing in her ear.

"The hell with foreplay. Position me so I can take you."

He heard Ruby mutter something rude but her hand slipped down between her legs, closing over his cock. A slight adjustment and he was pressing against the entrance to her passage. He gave a short push to make sure he was engaged. Happy with this, he drove firmly into position, giving a soft groan of relief as he felt her closing over him while pushing back against him. He drove fully home with that first firm thrust.

He was amused to hear Pearl give a small gasp, noting she'd shifted position to make sure she had a better view. He turned his head and winked at her, then turned his full attention upon Ruby.

As far as Jackson was concerned Ruby knew the score so he felt he could call the tune with no problems. He didn't bother with a gradual initiation, driving in hard right from the start, gratified to find Ruby moving with him. True, she had a few words to say about what she called 'this unprecedented assault upon my person' but she seemed to be taking it with good spirit. She was certainly taking his cock that way, pushing back against him just as she matched him stroke for stroke.

Apart from the fact that he was being a lot more energetic this time there was one other significant difference between Pearl and Ruby, namely the noise level. Pearl had been quiet except for little sighs and soft exclamations, happy little noises that were erotic and flattering in their obvious delight.

Ruby was not quiet. Apart from the fact that their loins were slapping together Ruby was talking. He wasn't sure exactly what she was saying but she was saying it loudly, her sentences being interspersed with little screams and moans and groans and loud sighs. It wasn't that she was unappreciative, in her own way she was cheering him on to greater exertions, praising his efforts and willing to take more. But did she have to be so damned loud about it?

Another quick glance at Pearl showed that she was watching the action, blushing slightly, and seeming to be just a little shocked at Ruby's language. She was also fascinated by the way he and Ruby were coming together. He suspected that she was comparing his careful taking of her with Ruby's wild battering, wondering what it would be like to be on the receiving end of all that energy. Jackson hoped she'd have a chance to find out.

From the language and excitement in Ruby's voice Jackson suspected that she was damn near ready to climax. Fine by him as he sure was. Somehow he pulled a little more energy from deep within himself, giving Ruby his best efforts, relieved when he heard her shriek as she climaxed, because he was climaxing right along with her.

The pair of them relaxed on the grass, breathing heavily. Pearl was sitting there watching them, eyes wide and a big smirk on her face. Jackson gave her another wink.

"It occurred to me just before Ruby seduced me that it was possible that the two of you might have arranged to meet someone here. Have you been stood up?"

Both girls sat bolt upright.

"Oh fuck!" exclaimed Ruby. "I forgot about them."

"Oh god, what'll we do. They can't catch us looking like this. If they think we've been with someone else they'll go spare."

Jackson watched startled as both girls frantically scrambled into their clothes.

"We're out of here," Ruby told him. "If you have any sense you will vanish as well. I don't think we want to wait around for the boys to appear. They'll think we changed our mind. Bye."

With that the two girls vanished, darting back up the side trail they used to get there. Jackson considered their urgency and decided to vacate. He dressed and strolled off back the way he came.

Once on the main trail he paused, tossing a mental coin. Heads he'd go further up the mountain, tails, back home. Home he decided, heading downhill. There was, he found, quite a bit more traffic on the trail. He idly wondered which of the men he ran across the girls had been going to meet.

He was feeling just the tiniest bit irritated as he strolled over to his car. It had been an interesting interlude but – how the hell was he going to locate the girls again? All he knew were the names Pearl and Ruby. He hadn't even been given a chance for a second meeting. Life can be hard.

Ashson
Ashson
8,552 Followers
12