All Comments on 'Interlude Ch. 02'

by SweetAvantGarde

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Obviously Written by a Man

This story, and others like it, are directly responsible for the increase in violence toward women by sexually immature males who played dungeons and dragons in high school and college while simultaneously fearing members of the opposite gender. In this day and age, I cannot possibly imagine any woman degrading herself in such a manner as depicted in this brutal crime story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
@Anonymous of comment #1...

May one inquire why, feeling as you do, you're reading a story which is clearly labeled as BDSM? It's not your thing. Fine. It's not to many people's taste. But Dominance/submission has nothing to do with abuse or the kind of violence against women you refer to, which you would find is universally and roundly condemned in the kink community.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Commentor #2 is correct.

The BDSM community condemns abuse, which this story does not depict. The storychain, "Katie's Master," on the other hand, depicts brutal abuse. This storychain does not depict abuse, but rather a pair of people exploring sexuality. However, the author has forgotten one important aspect of BDSM, which is the safeword. The safeword is a means for the submissive to communicate that he/she cannot continue further without potentially permanent harm being caused. Nothing in this story shown yet, to my knowledge, at least, would cause permanent harm, unless the anal penetration went wrong, and she literally couldn't take it. But that is not the case. The lack of a safeword in a story is forgivable, as it is just a story, but I have yet to see one with it as a feature. Overall, though, a rather solid story.

SweetAvantGardeSweetAvantGardeover 13 years agoAuthor
Replies

Commenter #1... you are obviously in the wrong place at the wrong time dear... Being one that clearly doesn't understand where they have found themselves. Dom/sub relationships have nothing to do with violence, and in the BDSM community these relationships are completely consensual, and the roles enjoyed by both parties. P.S. I wrote this, and I am a female! Shocking isn't it?

Commenter #3... Not to worry, the safe word discussion is already underway in part three which is actually far more character and storyline oriented. We all know you just can't operate long in these relationships without one! ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous