Intern Turns Up The Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the meeting was winding down, Jay began to think if he should offer her the job on the spot and asked one closing question.

Jay began by saying "At times this position will include some mundane tasks such as filing or answering phones, are you willing to do those types of things?"

Sitting forward in her seat, causing her beautiful breast to press again her blouse, Monica replied "For this opportunity, I would be willing to do ANYTHING!" As she spoke, Monica made sure that she was looked directly into Jay's eyes to seal the deal.

As if in a trance, Jay stood up, extended his hand to Monica and said, "Congratulations, the job is yours. You start right after finals!"

Excitedly, Monica jumped up and without thinking, hugged Jay, pressing her firm young body against his. The surge of electricity that went through Jay's body caused him to loose the professional nature of their meeting as he returned the hug. His hand came to rest where the swell of ass met her tight tiny waist. Simultaneously, Jay's cock began to respond by swelling and twitching, as they both became aware of it because it was trapped between her soft thighs.

With their senses coming back to them at the same time, they both broke away from their embrace and dropped they eyes in a fleeting moment of guilt.

"Mr. Sands, thank you for the opportunity. I will prove to you that you made a great choice. Remember, I am willing to do any task that you will desire of me. Thank you. Thank you."

"Ms. Sanchez, I am certain you will do great. See you in a few weeks." Jay responded. With his response, Monica turned and began to walk out the room. Again, Jay could not help himself but stare at her undulating ass.

As the door closed behind Monica, Jay thought to himself what he would give to play with her gorgeous body. Then realizing that this young lady would be spending a 10-week internship at his beck and call, he wondered if his cock had gotten him in trouble.

***************

Monica rushed back to her dorm room, hurrying home to deal with the ache between legs. She could not believe how hot and bothered she had gotten from the brief physical contact between the two of them.

As she reached her door, her need for relief had overwhelmed her so much that she could barely get her keys straight to open her door. Finally she gained enough composure to get her door open, she threw down her bag and keys in the corner of her room. As the door closed behind her, Monica leaned back against it and quickly pulled up her tight pencil skirt. As the skirt got caught around her luscious hips, Monica proceeded to wiggle her hips to get skirt up to her waist. Eventually she was successful.

Her right hand found her moist box. She was surprised by how damp her panties were, but she knew she needed relief. She reached her goal when her fingers found her clit, it was if she had been hit by a cattle prod. A surge of electricity jolted through her body, her eyes rolled back in her head and guttural moan escaped her lips. Never in her life had she ever came this quickly and this deeply. Her knees weaken and she found herself collapsing to the floor.

Sprawled out on the floor on her stomach, Monica knew she needed further stimulation. She quickly pulled aside the gusset of her panties with her left hand and jammed two fingers deep in her steaming hot cunt. Again she was surprise at how easy and smoothly they sank into her core. As she began to build a rhythm of fucking herself, her mind began to imagine that it was Jay positioned behind her pounding away at her womanhood.

To get the full sensation that she would expect from Jay, she added two more fingers in her pussy. As she stretched her pussy over her fingers, she could only imagine this hunk of a man claiming and owning her.

Caught up in her fantasy, Monica exhaled and began to chant, "Oh Jay, Oh Jay, Oh Jay!"

The assault on her pussy began to produce its own sounds in the room. The squelching sounds of her whole hand wedged in her pussy began to fill her ears. If anyone where to walk into her room, they would find her sprawled on her stomach, panties ripped to the side and her whole fist buried in her pussy. She was a woman possessed on orgasming!

As her orgasm overcame her again, all of her muscles locked up and louder than she would have expected she screamed, "This is your pussy, Jay!"

Soon afterwards she blacked out on her floor!

*****************

Jay unlocked the door to his penthouse apartment overlooking Central park. After meeting with Monica, Jay spent the rest of his day visiting key accounts in Boston before catching a shuttle flight back to New York. Arriving around 11pm, still an hour earlier than expected, Jay just knew that his whole house would be asleep.

Having to suppress his horniness from his meeting with Monica for the rest of the day, Jay was hoping he could retire to his office, open up his special photo collection and bust a huge nut before joining his wife in the bed.

As he set his bags down in the foyer, he decided he would at least check to see if his wife was asleep before getting on to his perverted plan.

As he quietly made his way through the apartment, he finally reached his bedroom and peered into the door. He was pleasantly surprised to find a welcomed sight.

Sprawled out of the bed was his beautiful wife, Pauline, lying on her stomach in only a sexy pair of sheer black thong panties. Opened in front of her was her laptop, which had a wide screen view of a home video they had made together.

Tiptoeing in so that Pauline would not notice him, Jay was finally able to clearly see the screen and was happy to see Pauline was watching herself trying to swallow his monster cock. She was sloppily jamming the fat head deep in her throat while gripping the base. With the volume fully up on the computer, they were both treated to the sounds of her greedily slurping on Jay's cock and his deep moans of satisfaction.

In addition to the stimulus on the screen, Jay saw that Pauline had an arm under her body and unquestionably was playing with her pussy.

Silently, Jay began to strip of his clothes. He was able to get stark naked without Pauline noticing his presence.

As Pauline began to swallow about 7" of his 10" on the screen, her body began to move more intensely on the bed, undoubtedly, playing more fervently with her pussy, as she enjoyed the action on the screen.

Jay moved closer to the bed and softly asked "Would you like to recreate the action on the screen, live and in color!"

Absolutely, startled by his voice, Pauline quickly turned over and screamed out loud! Her heart began pounding in her chest from Jay sneaking up on her and her first reaction was that she was in danger. As she settled on her back and realized it was her husband in the room with her, her eyes dropped down and gazing at his huge beautiful black cock a few feet from her. Her legs having splayed open when she turned over displayed her drench cunt behind her sheer panties.

Breathing heavily and coming to her senses, Pauline involuntarily licked her lips, as she realized that Jay was ready to fuck!

Sensing Pauline had calmed down, Jay climbed on the bed, walking across it until he was straddling his wife's upper body. Though she was still heaving from being startled, Jay knew that he was in total control. He placed his right hand on the top of her head and grabbed his aching cock with his left. The unspoken communication of the two, caused Pauline to open her mouth nice and wide and stick out her tongue, as her husband place the bulbous head of his cock right on top of it.

Coaxing her head forward with his hand, Pauline's luscious lips surrounded Jay's mushroom head, as she began to suck his cock into her mouth. The warm sensation of her mouth sent shivers up Jay's spine. His cock having harden multiple times during the day thinking about Monica, had finally found a warm wet spot to inhabit.

Continuing to put pressure on her back of her head, as well as thrust his hips forward, Jay sank a good 5" of his dick in his wife's mouth, feeling the head hit the roof of her mouth. He gently withdrew his dick until his cockhead rested on her bottom lip. Reversing once again, Jay slowly pushed his cock back in, this time reaching the point where he could feel his dickhead wedge into the opening of her throat.

For her efforts, Pauline could feel her gag reflex be challenged and felt the salvia glands in her mouth begin to work in overdrive. As Jay pulled back out, the salvia from Pauline's mouth began to pool around his cock and fall outside of her lips.

Jay began to build a rhythm of pushing and pulling his cock in and out of his wife's mouth. Pauline braced herself with her hands holding her upper body upon her elbow as she lay in her bed. Her eyes were locked into staring into Jay's eyes.

Jay's hips began to pick up speed as he proceeded to fuck his wife's beautiful face. Continuing to reach resistance as he cock reaches the opening of his wife's throat, he was determined to get her to swallow the whole thing which she had managed on occasion.

Pauline knew that she needed to relax, never before had her husband been so determined to fuck her face. As she relaxed her throat, she finally felt Jay's cock slip down her throat. On the latest down stroke, Jay pushed his cock all the way in, feeling his full balls resting gently rest against her chin.

"Oh fuck, Pauline, you swallowed it", Jay exclaimed excitedly.

As he pulled his cock all the way out of her mouth, Pauline gasped for her breath. Having swallowed her husband's huge cock gave her a great sense of pride, as well as a flooded pussy.

Jay kneeled down and kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth.

"Baby, thank you! Let me return the favor," Jay whispered.

As his lips left her mouth, he began to plant soft kisses and licks all across her neck. He continued to kiss her collarbone before moving lower until he was faced with her magnificent breast. As he inserted Pauline's right nipple into his mouth, he heard her respond with a deep moan. He sucked, pulled and nibbled on her nipples, which he knew drove her crazy. So crazy that she responded by rubbing her clit through her panties.

Slapping her hand away, Jay smiled at Pauline and said, "Let me help you with that."

As he position himself between her thighs, he could feel the heat emanating from her covered sex. Dipping his head down further, he planted a soft kiss on her clit through her panties. The energy coursing through Pauline's body caused her hips to fly up off the bed and thrust her pussy into Jay's face. Simultaneously, her hands shoot up to grab his shaved head.

Trapped between his wife's thighs, Jay began to suck the juice right through her flimsy panties. Having been so turned on by having Jay's cock in her throat, Pauline was leaking pussy juice everywhere.

Frustrated that he could not get at her treasure easily, Jay shoved Pauline's thighs apart and then with ease ripped her thong from her body. Displayed before him was her fully shaved brown pussy. Her excitement cause her clit to be fully engorged and her beautiful flower laid wide open.

Drinking in her scent, Jay slowly licked from her lower lips to the top. Gently, he sucked her clit into his mouth and caused another jolt of energy to course through his wife's body. As he repeated these moves, he could hear his wife's breathing pattern began to change.

Knowing that Pauline was beginning to show signs of a pending orgasm, he began to redouble his efforts with her clit. Kissing, sucking and nibbling her nub, she began to groan and moan more urgently.

"Oh, fuck, suck my pussy," yelled Pauline. "Right there, right there, right there!!!!"

Jay used his last trick to take her over the top and shoved two of his huge fingers up her sweet pussy.

"Oh, Fuck, finger my pussy," exclaimed Pauline "OH FUCK, I am CUUUUMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG!" With orgasm overcoming her, Pauline's thighs locked onto Jay's head and pinned his hand and fingers deep in her cunt. All Jay could do was ride out her orgasm.

When her body finally went limp after her intense orgasm, Jay was able to extricate himself from her pussy. As he climbed to his knees, he saw that his wife was laying limp with her eyes closed. After full body orgasms, she would often pass out for a short time. Jay cracked a smile knowing he still had it. He also knew his cock was hard as steel and had been that way all day. He needed relief!

He crawled to his knees and began to line up his massive tool to her pussy. He knew she was plenty wet enough and was going to get some pussy if she was awake or not. As his thick mushroom head began to split her pussy lips, he heard Pauline begin to whimper. As he increase the pressure and slid the whole head in, a low guttural moan escaped her lips. He kept pushing, he continued to sink thick inch after thick inch into his wife.

After about half of his dick was in, he could feel her pussy tighten around him. She needed to adjust to the stretch his dick was giving her. He eased about an inch out and then without warning slammed his hips hard towards her body. The tension gave way and Jay slammed all of his 10" cock in her. Pauline's eye popped open, as she felt like all the air in her body had been sucked out of her. Feeling his balls rest against her ass cheeks, Jay decided to fuck his wife with no mercy!

Jay began to saw his thick man meat in and out of his wife. She was now back awake and loved the feeling of his log buried in her snatch. As his pumping begin to get more urgent, Pauline grabbed onto his muscular frame and relished the great sensation she was feeling.

Pumping harder and harder, the bedsprings began to sing the sweet music of this beautiful couple fucking each other's brains out!

Jay began talking to his wife, "Whose pussy is this?"

"Yours Jay, this is your muthafuckin' pussy," replied Pauline.

He asked again and Pauline shouted, "YOUR PUSSY, PLEASE POUND YOUR PUSSY!"

Spurred on by her replies, Jay began to fuck his cock into Pauline as hard and deep as possible. He pulled out until only the head rested inside of her juicy pussy lips and then violently slammed back until he was balls deep. He thought to himself how much he loved being inside her warm wet pussy. However, he wanted to fully own her and had a plan.

On his next upstroke, he pulled all the way out of his wife. Feeling the empty feeling, Pauline opened her eyes again and gave Jay a questioning look.

Jay yelled, "Turn over and stick that ass up in the air!"

Not understanding his request and moving too slowly, Jay grabbed Pauline's body and easily flipped her over. Once on her stomach, Jay grabbed her hips and pulled them up. She was now in the classic position with her head down and her beautiful bubble butt stuck up in the air.

Finally catching on, Pauline excitedly said, "Oh yeah Jay, claim your pussy. Fuck the shit out of me, baby!" Mesmerized by the sight of his wife's beautiful caramel ass, Jay raised his hand a slapped it. He loved to see it sway and ripple when he smacked it.

For her part, Pauline screamed from both the pleasure and pain of the hit. "Oh yeah, claim it, if you are man, Jay," she chided him.

Grabbing her left hip with his left hand and his cock with his right hand, Jay scooted forward to line his angry rock hard cock up with her moist lips. With an athletic lunge, Pauline's pussy lips give way to the pressure and Jay smoothly reentered her pussy, gliding all the way in until his balls banged against her clit.

Now with both of his hands on her hips, Jay begins to violently pump his member deep into her pussy. From this angle, he was now able to get maximum depth, working his cockhead deep into her womb.

This added stimulation causes Pauline's head to thrash back and forth. Her moans were so sporadic and guttural that it is as if she is speaking in the tongues.

Jay refuses to allow this to throw him off his game. He was locked into destroying her pussy and just hammered away at her from behind. He loved to see himself slide in and out, watching to her round ass jiggle each time his hips make contact at the bottom of the stroke.

Emboldened by the fact that he was fucking the hell out his wife Jay begins to talk shit.

"THIS IS MY MUTHAFUCKIN PUSSY!"

"YOU'RE GOING TO WALK FUNNY FOR A WEEK!"

"I AM GOING TO PUT THIS ALL THE WAY IN YOU STOMACH!"

"CUM FOR ME BABY, GIVE ALL THAT PUSSY TO DADDY!"

Slap, slap, slap was the overriding sound as their hips collided over and over again. Sweat glistened off of each of their bodies, as their fucking has turn into aerobic exercise.

Jay's huge cock was assaulting his wife's womanhood with such speed that their combined juice were squelching out everywhere with each thrust. The sensation in Jay's loins began to build, as he could feel his balls began to clench as his pending orgasm surged up his big cock!

He empathically asks, "I can feel this nut coming on, where do you want me to cum?"

Pauline still overcome by the intense fucking could not properly respond.

"Where do you want this huge load, baby?"

"I want to swallow it, Jay. I want to swallow it," Pauline says just as another orgasm surged through her body.

Jay pumped four more times to ride out her orgasm and then jumped out of her pussy until he is standing on the bed. Pauline responded by rolling over and getting up on her knees. Jay began stroking his cock to get to completion. Pauline opened her mouth and gently licks the underside of the head of his dick.

This sent Jay over the top. He grabbed her head and planted a few inches of his cock in her mouth. Almost simultaneously, he fired off his first large load of cum filling Pauline's mouth. As a small amount began to spill out, she quickly began swallowing. Jay kept firing and Pauline kept swallowing. They feel into a nice rhythm and not another drop of Jay's thick rich cum was spilled.

Jay finally finished cumming, but enjoyed his wife gently sucking on his cockhead milking the last little bit of cum out of his balls.

He ultimately fell down next to his wife and embraced her.

Both feeling content, Pauline broke the silence and said, "Welcome home."

They both laughed just before they fell into a deep sleep.

********

On a steamy Friday afternoon in New York, Monica strode confidently into the high rise in the financial district. Six weeks had passed since Jay had offered her the internship and more importantly, Monica was concluding her week on the job.

The first week had been a whirlwind of activity, meeting all the various people she was going to work with, learning on the various computer systems and becoming accustomed to the specific tasks she was going to be responsible for during her tenure in the office.

During the week, she had spent very little time with Jay due to his hectic schedule. On a few occasions, he checked in with her asking her how things were coming along. These occasions though short, were still filled with the intense sexual energy that was present during their previous meetings.

As Thursday was coming to an end, Jay walked out of his office to take a bathroom break. Lost in his thoughts about a pending deal meeting the following week, he was stopped dead in his tracks when his eyes fell upon Monica.

Working on some filing, Monica was bent over at the waist sorting through some papers in a lower drawer. Monica beautiful ass was only 10 feet from Jay and seeing it created a strong desire in him. She was dressed in a tight red form fitting skirt that accentuated her great hips and meaty ass cheeks. Staring intently, Jay was certain that he could make out the faint lines of a thong underneath her skirt.

In a light bulb moment, Jay walked back into his office and made a ruckus so that Monica would know he was coming out. Once he stepped back into the hallway, Jay was happy to find her standing upright and smiling in his direction.