Intern Turns Up The Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Monica, how is everything going?" Jay asked.

"Mr. Sands, things are great. Thanks again for this opportunity. I am so grateful," Monica replied. The sparkle in her eye unnerved Jay a bit, but also excited him as well.

"Well, I know we have not had a chance to chat since you joined us. How about we have lunch tomorrow in my office?"

"I would love to," Monica said in a hurry.

"Great, come by around 12:30 and I will have my assistant cater a meal. Anything in particular you like to eat?"

"I will eat anything. I am not one of those dainty girls that only eat salads in the company of men. I need a little meat with my meals," Monica said with a sly smile.

Her statement was not lost on Jay, who smiled in return, but also began to stroll to the restroom to avoid showing the slight rise in his pants from his hardening cock.

As he strode away, he said "I'll make sure there is plenty of meat for you to enjoy."

Both parties were secretly excited by tomorrow's date.

*****************************

Knock, knock, knock.

"Come in," Jay stated.

As he returned to his phone conversation, Jay was stunned by the sweet smell of perfume as his door open. The smell so delighted him that he closed his eyes to savor the sweet smell more intently with his sense of smell.

When he reopened his eyes, he now had to come to the grips of beauty that was waltzing into his office. Starting at the top, Jay noticed that Monica beautiful brown hair was perfectly pulled back in to a nice ponytail that fell pass her shoulders. With her hair out of her face, her absolutely gorgeous face was on full display. Her sparkling light brown eyes, flawlessly sculpted nose and full beautiful red lips covered in light lip gloss all came together perfectly.

Her beautiful neck led to her awesome cleavage. Dressed in form fitting blue pinstripe blouse strategically unbutton to show her full breast peeking out. The way the shirt hugged her body, Jay was certain that her 38DD's were pressed into a bra that was a size or two too small.

Moving lower, Jay was delighted to see her bulging breast move into her tight waist. Her tight shirt was tucked into another tight navy blue skirt, however different than yesterday as the skirt fell past her hips it begins to flare out and stopped around mid thigh. On display were Monica's powerful thighs and great calves. Her feet were wrapped in a fabulous pair of 5" navy blue eel skin heels. Seeing how great Monica looked, Jay was happy that his office was sound proof and with a push of a button his door would lock. He chuckled to himself when he pressed the button at his desk and locked the door.

Taking in all of this information, Jay felt like he was staring at Monica for 15 minutes. He was snapped back into reality by the person on the phone asking if he was listening. He coughed and laughed and tried to pretend he was paying attention. He stated that he got all the information that he needed and he stated he would follow up next week. Pleasantries were exchanged and the call was ended.

"Monica, come on in. Make yourself comfortable," Jay said.

He gestured to the glass conference table near his office window. On the table was their lunch. Monica sauntered over to the table and as she passed Jay, he could not help but stare at her ass undulating in her tight skirt.

Monica smiled to herself for two reasons. She was sure Jay was checking her out from behind. She also laughed because Jay had ordered a beef, chicken and pork entrée. There was plenty of meat on the table.

Monica decided to take the chair nearer to the window. As she got near her chair, she sensed that Jay was directly behind her.

"Here let me get that for you," Jay stated.

To avoid running her over, Jay lightly placed his right hand on the small of her back, while grabbing the back of the chair with his left and pulling it out for Monica. Impressed by his chivalry, Monica stepped into her seat and allowed Jay to put the chair in place, as she sat down. Jay then walked to the other side of the table and sat down directly across from Monica.

"As you can see, I made sure we had plenty of food today particularly a lot of meat."

Monica giggled at his play on words and smiled back warmly at Jay.

As they both fixed their plates, they began to chat about the first week on the job for Monica. Jay was excited to hear that she was fitting in well and had already exceeded his expectations for her performance thus far. He spent some more time explaining to her his career path and his personal goals for the future with the firm. Enjoying the good food and good company they again connected as if they had been friends for a long time.

At one point, Monica was excitedly explaining her schedule of classes for the next semester at Harvard when she uncrossed her legs very casually. Being that table they were eating on was a glass table, Jay found himself glancing down through the table to see her wonderful legs move apart. As she unfolded her legs, Monica set her feet down flat on the ground, but deliberately about a foot apart. Acting as if she was oblivious, she also took the opportunity to leave her legs slightly spread apart. This position allowed Jay a glance between her thighs, where he was treated to flash of her bright yellow pinstriped panties.

His mouth went instantly dry and his cock instantly responded. As Monica kept droning on, it gave Jay an opportunity to glance up to see if she had caught him staring. Playing her role deftly, Monica gave no outward appearance that she was aware that she was giving Jay a clear view of her panty covered pussy.

Jay could not believe what he was seeing, this sexual goddess was flashing her most intimate area of her body. Jay felt his lust surge through his body and he knew if given the chance he had to sample her charms.

"Mr. Sands, this organization is amazing and in doing my homework it is easy to see that you are going to keep climbing the ranks here. I promise to work diligently for you. I would be willing to do anything you ask", Monica rambled.

The word "anything" hung in the air as soon as Monica uttered it, the two locked eyes. Monica cracked a coy smile at the conclusion of her sentence. Jay thought that she was obviously flirting with him and decided he would begin to test her limits.

"Anything you say," said Jay. "That is awfully large statement to make Ms. Sanchez. Be careful, I may call you on it!"

"I am not scared, you have been so generous to me, I would do ANYTHING to repay you. If you are man enough then try me!"

Jay swallowed hard at the insinuation that Monica was making. This young lady was pushing all of his buttons and he knew that he was beginning to think with the head in his pants and not the one on his shoulders.

As they stared into each other's eyes, Monica seductively licked her lips. This move made Jay's rock hard cock, lurch forward.

"Wow, It is not often that I am speechless," Jay began. "Maybe I will test you. Answer this question. What do you like in a lover?"

"I love strong confident men. Men that aren't afraid to take control. He should be handsome, athletic and smart. Oh yeah, I love my man to be hung like a horse. What do you like in a lover?"

Jay felt the like someone had turned up the temperature in the room. His whole body was on fire. The brain in his head was telling to get control of himself and to stop this escalating situation. His throbbing cock was telling him to show this young lady what he was packing in his pants.

"I like sexy confident woman, who aren't afraid to display their sexuality. I like my lovers to be daring and open to all kinds of ideas. I have a panty fetish and love to take photos of my lovers. Oh yeah, I like my woman to have a fat, juicy, round ass!"

With that response, Jay had to acknowledge that his cock was totally in control of the situation.

The silence in the air added to the tension. After a few short moments, Monica slowly stood up from her chair, maintaining eye contact the whole time. She took a few short steps until she was an arm's length away from Jay. She slowly turned until her back was facing Jay. Her beautiful round ass tightly packed in her skirt, she looked back over her shoulder and asked, "Does my ass meet your requirements?"

"So far it looks great, but I might need a better look to really answer the question," Jay replied.

Both of them knew the next move would take them officially over the line. They could stop now and chalk everything up to this point as harmless flirting. However, if they continued they were heading to an illicit encounter.

The ball was in Monica's court. Jay wondered what she would do next.

Monica knew exactly what she wanted. She knew Jay was smart, sexy, rich and powerful. If she could seduce him, she knew she would be able to achieve the type of success she so desperately wanted.

After what felt like hours to Jay, Monica slowly bent forward and placed her hands on the hem of her skirt. She began to slowly work her skirt up her thighs. As the skirt kept moving up more of her caramel brown thighs came into view. Jay thought he had died and gone to heaven.

When her skirt reached to an inch below her ass, Monica began to shake her hips seductively. "Are you ready Jay," she asked.

With cat having Jay's tongue, all he could do was nod his head.

Monica smiled and giggled to herself. She knew she had him.

She pulled again and slowly pulled her skirt higher. Jay was treated to seeing the bottom half of her J Lo like ass encased in her tight Victoria Secret yellow pinstripe bikini panties. The golden brown tone of her ass looked fabulous in these panties. Ultimately, Monica raised the skirt until it pooled around her waist above the waistband of her panties. Jay's mouth was literally watering thinking of the fun he could have with her.

"What do you think now," Monica asked.

"Baby, you have a world class ass. You more than make the grade," Jay blurted out.

"Maybe you would like to save this view for future reference. Would you like to take a picture?" Monica was delving deep into Jay's desires knowing she was working her plan.

Shocked by her offer, it took a moment for it to register with Jay. Once he understood her, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his iPhone4 and snapped a few photos of her ass.

"You like those pics?"

"Oh Gawd, these are awesome. Thank you so much," Jay replied as he thumb through the shots.

Lost in his photos he did not notice that Monica had turned around with her skirt still hiked up around her waist. When he looked up, Jay's mouth literally dropped open as he was lucky to see Monica's beautiful panty covered pussy. The "V" created by low cut panty and gorgeous thighs was blowing Jay's mind. Still working her plan Monica whispered, "Go ahead take a photo!" Jay felt like a kid in a candy store and began snapping away with his iPhone4 again.

Again lost in his phone, Jay didn't notice that Monica had pulled her blouse free from her skirt and was unbuttoning it. By time he looked up again, she was shrugging her blouse off her shoulders. As the blouse hit the ground, Monica was a vision of beauty. Her beautiful face shining brightly. Her bronze tits were encased in yellow lacy half cup bra that showed a hint of her large dark nipples. Around her dainty waist hung her bunched up skirt. Draped around her hips were her low rise panties and lastly her strong shapely legs ended in her sexy high heels.

"Like what you see, Jay?"

"You are breath taking Monica. You know that I am married right?"

"I know and who cares, say the word and I will get dressed and leave," Monica stated.

Jay swallowed hard again and continued to stare. When he did not say a thing or move, Monica stepped forward and placed her hands on the arms of Jay's chair. Slightly bent forward, she was now face to face with Jay. Staring into his eyes, Monica leaned forward and gently touched her lips to his.

A slight moan escaped from Jay's throat. He could not believe this beautiful creature was available to him. Her young nubile body had just given him so much pleasure from just getting a peak was now within his grasp.

The two began to kiss and peck each other. The kisses grew more passionate until they began to tentatively explore each other's mouth with their respective tongues. Jay lifted his hand and gently placed it on her face as he continued to get great pleasure from kissing Monica.

Monica pulled away and stood up straight. She placed her hands on her hips and sensually swayed her hips. She said, "Jay what do you want?"

"I want", Jay muttered before clearing his throat. "I want to fuck the shit out of you," he continued.

"Mmmmmmm...are you man enough to fuck the shit of me? Are you packing what I need?"

"That is for me to know and you to find out," Jay said confidently with a smirk.

Again leaning forward, Monica placed her hand on Jay's expensive Gucci belt. She carefully unbuckled his belt then the clasp holding his dress slacks together. Next she pulled down the tab on his zipper. With her eyes still staring into Jay's, she pulled his shirt tail out of his pants. She gently placed her hand on his rock hard abs and found herself impressed. As her hand traveled lower, she could feel the heat emanating from his crotch.

As she felt the waistband of his boxer, she knew she was getting close. Next, she bumped into the head of his cock confined in his boxers. She audibly gasped at the sheer size of the head and her eyes immediately shot downward to get a glimpse. The huge mushroom head spread across her palm, she had never felt anything so big. She immediately reached into the slit of boxers and grabbed the shaft. It was so hot and hard that she had to see it. It was so thick that she could not get her hands around it. She tried to yank it through the hole, but could not get it to cooperate.

Frustrate she yelled a Jay to, "lift your ass and get these fuckin' pants and boxers off!"

Jay laughed and lifted up. Monica desperately yanked down his pants and boxers, as she fell to her knees with Jay's pants and boxers pooled around his ankles.

Monica stared at the most virile, strong, hard and huge piece of manhood in her life. At 10" long and almost as thick as a soda can Monica's confidence waned for a moment. What had she gotten herself into? She wondered how the hell she was going to handle this entire dick!

"Alright, Monica here is your special assignment. Suck my cock!"

Monica being a good girl followed his instruction. Grabbing the base of this massive cock, she tilted the head towards her mouth. She began by gently licking the head and cleaning up all the clear precum seeping out. She savored the flavor and lightly sucked on head some more to get some more of the gooey secretion.

Feeling Monica's tight grip on the base of his cock and her luscious lips make contact with his rock hard cock, Jay feels a surge of energy through his body. He was again overwhelmed thinking about using the 20 year body for his pleasure.

Talking to herself, Monica pumped herself up by saying that she had to swallow this monster, so that she can completely own this man. He is the key to her future career and if she can control his dick, she can control him.

Opening her mouth as wide as possible, she enveloped the head of Jay's cock. The warmth of his skin felt so good in her mouth. She began her blowjob by running her tongue along the underside of the ridge of the head. This action resulted in a deep throaty moan out of Jay. Using her hand to hold it steady, Monica stuffed about 4" of cock into her mouth. She could feel the large head bang against the roof of her mouth.

"Mmmmph....mmmmph...mmmmmph," Monica moaned as she work the first 4" of Jay's cock in and out of her mouth. She was working hard to get his dick as wet as possible to take the next step. On her fourth down stroke, she pressed down hard and felt the head nudge up against her throat opening about 6" down on his cock.

Having felt that pressure, Jay thrust his hips slightly forward catching Monica off guard and sinking an inch down in her throat unexpectedly. She jerked her head back having felt Jay trigger her gag reflex and let his throbbing cock fall out of her mouth.

"Man enough, huh," Jay joked.

"Damn, that is a King Kong size cock, but I will swallow it whole. You can bet your ass on it!"

"I rather bet you beautiful ass on it. You swallow it and I will do anything you want!"

Monica threw her hand up and said, "Bet!" Jay responded by shaking her hand and saying, "if you can't swallow the whole thing in the next 5 minutes then I get whatever I want. Now or in the future!" Monica agreed with a nod and a handshake.

Monica now more determined grabbed the base of Jay's cock and plunged her mouth back down on it. She let the head bounce off the opening of her throat a few times. She knew she needed to relax if she was going to swallow this monster. As she tried to coax herself into a state of relaxation, Jay swiveled his hips and jabbed her throat again with his cock, catching her off guard again. This caused her gag reflex to be engaged again, sending her coughing and spitting again and Jay erupted in a hearty laugh.

Monica was pissed now and said, "Fuck you, you are not playing fair! Stay still cheater!"

"I am not cheating. I am trying to help you out. I will stay still, but you are in trouble if you think you can swallow this big boy. You now only have 4 minutes left", Jay replied.

Monica redoubled her efforts and starting sucking his cock like it was her last meal. She was slobbering all on the head to get it really wet. Again gripping the base, she stuffed about 6"in until the head slip into the entrance of her throat. Breathing through her nose, she began to relax her throat muscles and was able to squeeze another 2" into her throat. Never had she felt her throat stretched so wide. The pressure was so much that it began to cause her eyes to tear. She still had 2 more inches hanging outside of her lips.

She could not handle it her throat any longer and pulled back off of it. Her worst nightmare was realized, she knew she could not swallow this monster. With tears in her eyes she looked back up at Jay and found him grinning back at her.

"Sweetheart, you have about a minute and half. Do you want to take another swipe at it," Jay asked.

Monica bowed her head, she knew she was defeated and giving another go would be futile. Meekly she said, "Forget it, you win Jay. I will do whatever you want."

"It's okay. Let's enjoy ourselves today and I will collect later. Get back to working on this cock for a while!"

Monica resumed by licking Jay's dick from base to tip. She marveled at how long and hard it was. After quite a few licks, she dipped her head again and began to suck on his balls. The sensation caused Jay to yell, "Oh fuck, that's it babe, suck on my big balls. I got a huge load for you!"

Spurred on my Jay's words, she continued to work over Jay's balls, loving the feeling of his huge hairy balls in her mouth. While licking his balls, she used both hands to stroke Jay's big black billy club.

Jay could feel his nuts churning and the cum in his balls bubbling. He knew that his body was responding to her ministrations and that his orgasm was beginning to build. He did not want to bust a nut without have sampled Monica's pussy!

"Damn girl, you are so good! Fuck you got me fired up!"

Monica popped a nut out of her mouth, "I told you I would do anything. You like it honey. Give me your cum. I want your cum, Jay!"

Jay moaned, "I promise you will get it, but I got to try some of that pussy!"

Using his athletic body and strength, Jay pushed Monica up and off his dick. Grabbing her in a bear hug, he lifted her off the ground and walked her to his desk. Laying her across his immaculate mahogany desk, Jay knelt between her legs. Placing his nose a few inches from her honey pot, Jay inhaled deeply. Her sweet aroma filled his sense of smell and made his desire grow stronger.