Intern Turns Up The Heat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly Jay stuck his tongue out and lightly made contact with her panty covered clit. The contact made Monica's hips jerk upward from the electricity of the touch. Once she settled back down, Jay took a long swipe with his tongue from the bottom of her vaginal lips to the top, flipping his tongue back and forth across her clit at the end.

Monica losing a sense of where she was or who she was with, said "Aye Papi that feels so fuckin' good!"

Jay savored her flavor through her panties. He was anxious to her taste her essence from the source. Taking a few more swipes up and down her cunt with his tongue, he pause and sucked hard on her underwear to get some of the abundant moisture she was seeping out of her panties and into his mouth. Meanwhile, Monica's head was thrown back in ecstasy. She wondered if it felt this good through her panties what was going to happen when they were removed.

She didn't have to wonder long, when she felt Jay's strong hands come in contact with her hips. She felt him hook his fingers in the waistband of dainty panties. With an urgent tug he pulled the panties lower. Unfortunately they got caught on her prodigious ass.

"Lift up your hips, so I get these fuckin' panties off of you," Jay grunted.

Monica placed her high heels on Jay's shoulders and lifted her meaty ass off of the desk. Immediately, Jay tugged again and watched her panties fall away from her pretty pussy. He tugged them past her knees and pulled her right foot through the leg hole, but did not bother with the other foot. He was mesmerized by what he saw!

Jay was now face to face with her beautiful pussy. Her thick brown shaved lips flowered open due to her large prominent excited clit. Her pussy was glistening from all the juice she had produced thus far. On top of her lips, she had shaved a very sexy tuft of hair that resembled a land strip. His salvia glands literally went into overdrive with the thought of feasting on the delight before him.

Jay didn't waste any more time and drove right in. When his lips came in contact with her lips both parties moaned deeply. Jay extended his tongue and pierced her lips with it so that he could enjoy as much of the flavor as he could. Delving as deep as possible, he felt Monica raise her hips as if to help force more of his tongue into her pussy. Jay stayed there enjoying the taste of her pussy in his mouth. It was heavenly and he knew right then and there that he would not be satisfied with only having this chance on one occasion.

With his tongue was buried in her pussy, Jay was jolted out of his dream like state when she shouted at him, "Eat my pussy, Jay. Eat it! Make me cum Puhleeeaaassseee!" Her voice giving away that she was in the throes of a mini orgasm.

With that Jay began to pump his tongue in and out of her pussy causing Monica to begin to pant. He began to move north and opened his lips wide to envelope her clit. Once he sucked on the nub, he felt a shiver run through Monica's body. He smiled inwardly knowing that he was making this young lady go off like a firecracker.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP! DON'T STOP!"

Jay continued to munch away. Trying every trick he had every learned. He licked her and sucked on her clit. He then stuck his tongue back in her center. Working his way back to her clit, where he lightly chewed on it. Each new feeling caused Monica to moan and groan louder and louder.

"Fuck me! Jay, I am about to cum. Don't stop. You are the pussy eater that I have ever experienced! FUCKIN' THE BEST!!!"

Sensing she was nearing a huge orgasm, Jay decided to really concentrate on her clit with his mouth. He worked over her love button licking and sucking it with great intensity. Feeling her body grow more and more tense, Jay knew he had one more trick up his sleeve to send her over the top. Continuing to concentrate on her clit with his mouth, Jay carefully raised his right hand and using his index and middle finger, firmly inserted them into her pussy.

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT! DAMN YOU JAY. THAT IS IT," Monica breathed.

Her body was heaving as a huge orgasm washed over her body. Jay backed off her clit and began to finger bang her pussy with long strong strokes.

Jay asked "Is my pussy happy?" His statement inferring that Monica's pussy was now his.

In the throes of her orgasm, Monica replied, "yes. Yes, it's all your. FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Monica experienced fully body spasms when Jay jammed his fingers into her pussy to the hilt. Her pussy clamped down on his fingers and her beautiful breasts heaved up and down still encased in her lacy bra. She came as hard as she could possibly remember causing her to black out.

Finally as the orgasm subsided, Monica laid on the desk in an exhausted lump. Jay was proud of himself for making her cum so hard and loved that her whole body was sweating from all the energy she had expended. Knowing that he had not cum yet, he knew that he was going to get her going all over again.

Jay rose from his kneeling position and looked down. He was standing with his hard big black cock at full salute and his boxers and pants pooled around his ankles. Monica lay prone on his desk with her pussy drooling a ton of her own juices while her sexy ass panties dangled from her left leg. His desk was high enough that his cock and Monica pussy were perfectly aligned at the proper height. Jay thought about shaking her to wake her up, but decided to take another approach.

Jay gripped his massive missile in his right hand and took a step forward lining the head of his cock up with her juicy ass pussy lips. Making contact with her lips, Jay looked up to see if Monica would respond. She never moved. Jay decided to slide his large mushroom head up and down her lips to see if that would wake her from her slumber, but no success. This rubbing caused the head to get lubricated with her juices as well as caused Jay to grow more excited with being inside of her.

He decided he knew a sure fire way to wake her ass up. Steadying his cock at her pussy opening, Jay fired his hips forward in an attempt to jam his whole cock into her in one stroke. Even though Monica was drenched and Jay was strong he was only able to bury about 7" of his long thick cock in her box. Simultaneously to jamming his cock into Monica, her eyes flew open when what felt like the barrel end of a baseball bat was shoved into her.

"HOLY FUCK," Monica yelled, as she rose up on to her elbows. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU PUTTING IN ME?"

"100% Grade A, big black cock! I about to fuck you to within an inch of your life, little girl!!"

Jay slowly pulled his cock back until only the head was left inside of her before reversing again with force and pounding about 7" back in her gaping pussy.

"Ummmph! You are stretching my pussy, Jay. IT'S TOO BIG!"

"Shut up and take this dick. You said you would do anything! Well you are going to give me all of this pussy!"

Jay began to concentrate on opening her pussy up. He began to saw his humongous cock in and out of her pussy, each time hitting a barrier at about 7" of depth. He knew that if he kept at it, Monica's pussy would grow slicker from her getting more and more excited.

"Oh fuck, that is starting to feel good Papi. Mmmm, take this pussy, baby!"

Monica began to feel another orgasm rising in her loins and that in turn caused her to relax. As she relaxed, Jay began shoving even more cock in her pussy. Each stroke another half inch sunk deeper and deeper in her pussy.

"Damnit, Jay. Your cock is touching places in my pussy, I didn't know existed. Your monster cock is so fuckin deep! KEEP FUCKING ME, MUTHAFUCKA," Monica yelled.

Jay grabbed her around her waist and began to pound away at her pussy. He looked down and was shocked at how much he had stretched her beautiful pussy wide open. Enjoying the view, he made sure to long stroke her pussy, pulling his cock out until just the head was inside before slamming back in until he was balls deep. He was hitting it so hard that he felt he balls violently banging against her asshole.

The sounds of their bodies slamming into each other and smacking together filled the office. Both Monica and Jay were grunting due to the sheer force of their fucking.

"THIS IS SOME GOOD ASS PUSSY! LITTLE GIRL, I AM GOING TO WEAR THIS PUSSY OUT! YOU WON'T EVER BE THE SAME WHEN I AM DONE!"

Jay's dominating words caused Monica's passion to rise up again. She knew he was right, she had never been fucked like this in her life. The raw animal nature that he was fucking her with made her want to submit to him for the rest of her life. She belonged to him and would do anything to fuck him over and over again!

These thoughts pushed her over the top and she felt her body heating up from its core. She was about to cum again and knew it was going to be powerful!

"OH JAY, THIS IS YOUR PUSSY! THIS IS YOUR PUSSY! THIS IS YOUR PUSSY! I'M CUUUUUMMMMMIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!"

Her pussy clamped down again, but this time on Jay's thick ass cock. Her eyes squeezed shut as she convulsed over and over again! Jay stayed fully plugged in her twat as he rode out another of her orgasms. One more thing he wanted to do before busting his nut!

Jay slowly pulled all the way out of Monica's pussy with a pop. The void in her pussy surprised Monica and caused her to open her eyes. She looked a Jay with bewilderment because she could not understand why he would have stopped.

Without saying a word, Jay scooped Monica up off the desk picking her up like a rag doll. Monica was both amazed and terrified by the strength he possessed. Quickly, Jay turned her over and before she could realize what was going on, she found her feet on the ground, as she was bent over the desk. She felt Jay's hand on the small of her back as she felt his feet kick her legs apart.

Now she was where he wanted her. He beautifully toned bubble butt was sticking up in the air ready for Jay to pound. Jay chuckled as he realized her little yellow panties were still wrapped around her left ankle. Jay got back in focus, grabbing his slimy black cock and aimed it at her juicy pussy.

This time Jay was not interested in the preliminaries. He took one swipe with his cockhead against her pussy lips and then just drove his dick home to the hilt in one stroke. He jammed her pussy so hard and full that Monica felt as if the air had been knocked out of her.

Now that he was balls deep, Jay felt it was duty to bully Monica's pussy. He grabbed her hips with his huge hands and proceeded to saw his monster in and out of her juicy pussy with great speed!!

BLAP! BLAP! BLAP! BLAP!

Their fucking sounds filled the room. Jay was fucking her so hard that he was causing the desk to creak under the pressure of his assault.

"OH MY, MY FUCKIN' PUSSY! GET IT MUTHAFUCKA! FUCK THIS PUSSY! CLAIM MY PUSSY!"

"THAT'S RIGHT! I OWN THIS SHIT. I AM GETTING ALL OF THIS PUSSY! GIVE ME ALL THIS PUSSY, BABE," yelled Jay.

His hips were a blur. The pace of their fucking was such that pussy juice was splashing out each time Jay would drill deep in her pussy! Monica felt like his balls were beating on clit like boxer hits a speed bag. The front of Jay's thighs kept banging against the back of her hips. His washboard flat stomach was popping against her full ass cheek causing them to ripple with every down stroke.

BLAP! BLAP! BLAP! BLAP!

Jay just continued to pound away. He was driving his cock in an out with the speed of a jack hammer and was beginning to feel the cum in balls begin to boil.

He looked down and marveled at the how slick his cock was each time he pulled it out of her pussy. He was fascinated by her shapely ass cheeks and the way they shook with each thrust. In fact, he moved his hands from her hips and began to palm her round but firm ass with each of his hands.

For Monica, her ass has always been an erogenous zone for her and when Jay grabbed her cheeks, she felt a new sense of pleasure.

"Oh yeah, grab my ass. Feel my bubble butt in your hands. Slap my ass, Jay. Slap it hard!"

THWACK! Jay's huge right hand smacked her ass!

"FUCK YEAH JAY! HIT IT AGAIN," Monica screamed!

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Jay's assault on her ass cheeks was turning her bronze skin a deep shade of red. More importantly, it was having the desired effect on each of them as they raced towards their respective orgasms.

"OH MY GAWD! I ABOUT TO CUM, PLEASE TO DON'T STOP JAY! PLEASE KEEP POUNDING MY PUSSY! YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD BURIED INSIDE OF ME!

"UH, UH, UH! THIS PUSSY IS SO FUCKIN WET AND TIGHT," Jay replied.

He resumed grabbing Monica's hips and tried to fuck her as hard as humanly possible. His dick whipped in and out of her pussy in a blur. This new passion caused Monica to go over the top one more time!

"Oh shit, I am cumming again! FUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!"

As her pussy began to spasm around Jay's cock, he knew he could not hold out any longer. He hadn't spoken to her about birth control, but he had enough awareness to know he would be taking a huge risk blasting off deep inside of her womb.

He drove home one more time before he quickly pulled all the way out of her pussy. Gripping his slimy cock in his right hand and holding on to her hips with his left hand, Jay aimed at his target, her bodacious ass.

Just as Monica rose up slightly and looked over her shoulder, she saw Jay's powerful cock begin to shoot its mighty load!

"Mmmmmpppphhh," was the only audible sound that Jay could make.

They both watch his canon shoot a huge first volley that to splattered against her upturn cheeks. As he kept stroking, he kept proceeding more and more cum that flew up her back, into her hair and all over her gorgeous ass cheeks.

After the 7th blast, Jay's hand began to slow down as he had completed his orgasm. He admired his work, as his cum was smeared all over Monica's ass and back. He had covered her in his goo.

He took one more step back to give Monica some space, as he began to realize what had actually happened. Panic began to rise as Jay thought about all the ramifications of fucking his intern and cheating on his wife. His head was spinning as he closed his eyes and thought about his next move.

He was shocked when he opened his eyes back up and looked down to see Monica sucking the last remnants of his cum out of his deflating cock.

To be continued...