International Flavors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
326 Followers

Nicky was an IT expert, who had been hired in our Mexican office, but was then transferred to California to join our team. She had only arrived in the United States a week or two before we started our affair. It all began when I needed some training videos configured for Internet access, and Nicky was brought in as a programmer to help me. That she did.

We began our relationship several months after my affair with Lena had ground to its sudden halt. By that time, I figured things were safe enough for me to resume my extracurricular activities with fellow employees. My relationship with Nicky has been going on now for almost eight months.

From the beginning, Nicky was into a wide variety of bedroom antics, especially role playing and mild bondage. Her favorite evening involved blindfolding me, and then using my neckties or any kinds of clothing that she might have lying around her apartment, tying my arms and legs to the bedposts until I was loosely drawn and quartered. From there, she liked to have her way with me crawling all over my splayed body, and licking and sucking me until she was so excited that she would untie me and let me pound her willowy body until I exploded on or in her. Then, we might reverse dominant and submissive roles and do the whole thing all over again.

I had gotten used to this brand of sexuality, and when Nicky added little storylines to our play, things got even more interesting. She would set up these little scenes, where we would take turns arriving at the front door of the other's home pretending to have a broken-down car that was in need of repair or some other reason for a stranger to arrive unannounced. Once invited inside, the host or hostess would seduce the hapless stranger, forcing him or her to wear the blindfold and then binding his or her limbs to the four corners of the bed. Heated fucking would soon ensue.

I don't speak Spanish, though living where I do and working with the sheer number of Spanish speakers in our office, I have come to understand a fair amount of the language. As my relationship with Nicky progressed, a lot of the words I came to understand were of a sexual nature, and I have to admit to getting very turned on when she would talk dirty to me in Spanish. After a while, I pretty much understood everything that Nicky was saying in the throes of our lust, even if I didn't know exactly what the words meant.

We got used to this kind of fun and grew to trust each other that nothing too weird or kinky was going to happen. But one night Nicky surprised me with an evening that blew my mind. I don't know whether or not it was weird or kinky or both, but it sure as hell was memorable... and enjoyable!

On this particular occasion, things started innocently enough. Well, maybe that's not the right word. They started predictably enough, as we had planned out the entire scene. I was supposed to arrive at Nicky's apartment, claiming to be one of her neighbors who was new to the building and needed a flashlight to find the fuse box so as to turn on the electricity in the dark apartment. Nicky invited me inside, and after the requisite small talk about circuits, breakers, and boxes etc., she left before returning with what appeared to be the requested flashlight.

After some suggestive talk, a little faux naiveté on my part, and Nicky's inevitable seduction game, she led me into her bedroom. I lay down on the mattress, and she began removing my clothing, one piece after another until I was soon stark naked. Then, she blindfolded me with one of her silk scarves and loosely tied my limbs to the bedposts with four more scarves. She said that she was going to show me how to use the flashlight, though how I was going to employ said flashlight while blindfolded and tied down was anybody's guess!

After a little while, I heard the subtle rustling of clothing as Nicky removed article after article of her own slinky outfit until I felt that stupendous body slide down my own in the opposite direction, and soon her hard nipples were poking against my abdomen. Then, her warm, wet mouth engulfed my dick, sliding up and down it until I was soon rock hard and searching with sightless exasperation trying to find her tangy pussy with my tongue.

But before I could, I suddenly felt her mouth leave my cock, and I could sense her sliding that wispy body off my prone frame, and in a second she was next to me on the bed. Then, I heard a giggle, and a big dollop of lube was squirted onto my cock while a warm hand wrapped itself demandingly around my stiffness, caressing me with firm strokes.

A second later, the hand was gone and I felt what I thought was the flashlight being dragged across my chest until all of a sudden I felt my stiffness slide into a masturbation sleeve that was quickly gliding up and down the length of my erection as if it had entered a tight, wet pussy. It hadn't. I now realized that the flashlight that I was expecting to borrow was actually a sex toy, a Fleshlight that Nicky must have just purchased to pleasure me that night.

A slender body was again atop me, and I could feel erect and excited nipples poking out of a pair of smaller breasts as they caressed my chest. Then, I felt a set of wet lips and a slithery tongue meet my own lips, running laps inside my mouth. Though I had begun to suspect it earlier, I now understood that Nicky and I were not alone in the room.

Then, I felt a third girl climb on the bottom of the bed and soon she had wrapped her mouth around my ball sack and began sucking one of my testicles into and out of it, and at the same time I felt the girl that had been kissing me climb off me and soon she was beside her friend at the bottom of the bed, and her tongue began slurping at my other testicle as it hung loosely in my scrotum. Now, I was aware that there were three bodies attending to my sexual pleasure.

"Nicky, what's going on?" I asked, half out of an intensely enjoyable curiosity and half out of an unfounded fear. I tried reaching to my face to pull the silk blindfold off of me, but I couldn't free either of my hands from their shackles to remove it.

"Jou say jou want a flashlie? Yus, lay back and enyoy joself, babeee! We take especial care of jou!" I heard Nicky say in her thick Sinaloan accent. Then, I heard two other girlish voices giggle with delight.

Next, I felt one of the girls working on my balls move off the bed momentarily until I could feel her climb back up near my head. Soon, a smallish pair of legs straddled it, and a couple of seconds later, a wet and excited pussy was lowered to my face. At first, I was afraid that with my hands bound above my head, that eager pussy was liable to suffocate me. But then I heard Nicky say in a commanding voice, "¡Ten cuidado! ¡No asfixiarlo, perra loca!" and I felt the legs that were wrapped around my head scoot back, as she raised her pussy up an inch or two to give me more air.

Then I was back to slurping away at that tangy hole. I started with long, slow strokes from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit hood, but I was having trouble reaching her bud. I wanted to spread her lips apart so that I could expose more of her sensitive knob to my tonguing, but without the use of my hands, I was distinctly disadvantaged.

Instead, I tilted my neck back as far as I could and arched my back upward, raising my head and neck off the mattress so that, with my head now upside down, I was able to wrap my mouth around her entire clit hood. Now I was able to suck her fleshy ridge into my mouth, while my nose, pressed fast against her pussy, was beginning to penetrate her slit.

It was an acrobatic position, and I knew I couldn't stay in it for long, but I kept up my urgent sucking, until I could feel my mystery woman's orgasm welling up inside her. Someone else screamed, "¡Comer ese pinche chocha! ¡Ese voy hacerla su venirse!"

In a couple of moments, she was grinding her hips in a counter-clockwise direction against my mouth and lips, and for a moment, I could barely breathe again, as she shouted loudly, "¡Oh, sí, sí! ¡Oh, dios mío, voy a venirse!" She came powerfully, rubbing her swollen clit up and down my face for a good half minute, while she continued screaming over and over, "¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sííííííííííííííí!"

The distraction of eating that pussy had diverted my attention from achieving my own orgasm, but after a minute or two, the tiny body that sat atop me climbed off and joined the two other girls at the other end of the bed, and then they all concentrated on trying to make me cum.

I could feel one girl rubbing both of her hands all over my upper legs, pubic mound, and lower stomach, while she purred like a kitten. Another girl was sucking and licking my balls and moaning loudly as she leaked mouthfuls of saliva all over my scrotum, while the final person -- who I presumed to be Nicky -- was gripping me tightly around the base of my cock and sliding the Fleshlight up and down my shaft at a feverish pace, while she licked and sucked my nipples at the same time.

Now I was on the verge of cumming, even though I didn't even know the identities of two-thirds of the trio that were in the process of making that explosion imminent. For some inexplicable reason, that didn't sit right with me. If I was going to blow my cumload all over someone, I felt it was kind of important that I know who exactly that might be! Call me prudish, but that's just the way I felt!

So, just as I was about to slip over the edge, I pleaded my case, "Nicky, please, I don't want to cum yet! Let me take the blindfold off! I want to fuck and suck the three of you before I shoot my load!"

"¡Detenéis! ¡Detenéis!" I heard Nicky say, and suddenly, just as the words left her lips, I felt the Fleshlight withdrawn from my rock hard cock at the same moment that the hands and mouths that were pleasuring me left my tingling flesh. I held on for dear life, using a long Kegel to stave off my climax.

"¿Qué?" I heard one voice say.

It was Nicky who responded to the question. "¡Él no quiere eyacular! Él quiere tomar que todos nosotros en primer lugar! Él quiere ver que él está teniendo relaciones sexuales!" I somehow instinctively understood that Nicky had told them what I had just said, and having successfully held off my climax, I was excited to find out whose pussies I might soon be entering.

In an instant, Nicky removed the blindfold, and stood up and moved behind her sisters. I found myself staring at two smallish, naked Mexican women perched on the foot of the mattress in front of their older sister. Both closely resembled Nicky, and both had beautiful slender bodies, except that each had smaller breasts than Nicky did. She introduced me.

"Tese arr my seesters. Teess es Cassandra, e teess es Anastasia," she said gesturing first toward the blonder of the two and then toward slightly darker sibling. "Tey come for veesit, an I tell tem bout jou, that jou fuck bueno, so tey want jou. Jou not mad, are jou?"

Cassandra was pretty, short, and rail-thin with blonde highlights in her otherwise straight, dark hair. She had smallish breasts, not much bigger than B cups, with diminutive areolas. A tiny tuft of dark pubic hair was poised above her already dripping sex. Her pussy lips were the dark, almost purple color that you see so often in Latina women, and she had a large and elongated clit hood hovering above it. Her plump lips were enhanced by her dark red lipstick. She had big, dark brown eyes and an intriguing beauty mark just below her mouth on the left side of her lower jaw.

Anastasia was even more beautiful than her blonder sister and, like her, was really thin. I doubt that either one weighed a hundred pounds. Her breasts were nearly identical in size, maybe just a bit bigger and rounder with slightly bigger areolas. She, too, had blonde highlights in her brunette hair, but they were not as pronounced as Cassandra's. Her hair was also wavier than her sister's. She had these very thin eyebrows, suspended above dark, almost black eyes. Her pussy was dark like her sister's, and she was shaved completely bare. Her legs were clad in black, fishnet stockings and her feet were covered by black, stiletto heels.

"No, I'm not mad," I smiled, "not at all! This is a nice surprise, Nicky! But, I hope you understand! I already knew how beautiful you were, so I was fine with the blindfolds on when we were together -- it was nice to use my imagination! But when I realized there were other women involved, I needed to see their faces. I hope that's okay! Like you, your sisters are really beautiful!"

"Tank you, Papi! Eat's okay, but we no want toe less tees beeg cock go toe ways," she said. "Acariciarlo," she continued to her sisters, and then both sisters reached for me. Then she turned to me, "Who jou wan toe faack ferss?"

I looked at all three of them, smiling back at me with wanton desire. Cassandra, who was now closest to me, was already running her small hand over the head of my cock, so I reached for her, and grasping her by the shoulders, I lay her down on her back in the middle of the bed. Then, I crawled between her legs.

"Metémela," Cassandra whispered to me. I didn't know what she meant, but it wasn't difficult to guess what would satisfy her, so I began to rub the head of my cock up and down her already wet opening.

Then slowly I pushed my way inside Cassandra, and she emitted a low, deep groan. As I did, Anastasia moved from the foot of the bed and climbed on the mattress, standing with her back to the headboard facing me, straddling her sister's head. She spread her legs wider and leaned back against the wall, splaying her pussy lips with her middle fingers on both hands. "Comes mi chocha," she growled. I gathered she was asking for my mouth on her gaping sex, and when I complied, I realized that she was the girl I had already brought to a climax with my mouth.

So as I supported the weight of my upper body with my outstretched arms, I started to thrust myself into Cassandra, while I arched my back to reach Anastasia with my mouth. As soon as my tongue touched her pussy lips, she shuddered, and as I moved my tongue up and down her dark, thick lips, she began rotating her hips back and forth to meet my lapping tongue.

Not to be outdone, Nicky slipped behind me at the foot of the bed, and an instant later, I felt her tongue licking at my balls as I increased the pace with which I was moving into and out of Cassandra.

I knew I would bring Anastasia to another climax before Cassandra got there, but like the cunnilingus I had offered her earlier, I was craning my neck awkwardly to do so, and I didn't know how long I could continue to contort myself in that way. But then Anastasia hospitably assisted me using the index finger from her right had to gently rub her clit hood, while I continued tonguing her creamy and sensitive hole.

Soon Anastasia's pink pearl emerged from her fleshy jacket, and, as I had done, earlier, I began sucking it into and out of my mouth, while my tongue darted frantically over its slick surface, and a minute later, she reached behind her between her legs and slammed three fingers from her left hand deep into her pussy. Now she was grinding her sex against my face, and screaming, "¡Ooh, dios mío! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Soy a venir! ¡Soy a venir! ¡Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The power of her climax was so strong that it sent a flood of arousal pouring from Anastasia's overly excited gash, bathing my face in a deluge of cum. Her orgasm was so strong that she nearly fell from her precarious perch standing atop the bed and had to grab ahold of the headboard in order to avoid falling off. As she rode out her orgasm on my messy face, her juices were running down it and dripping off my chin and onto Cassandra, who was staring up at her sister's pussy from her vantage point beneath it.

I could tell that seeing her sister cum so powerfully had gotten Cassandra really excited, because even though I couldn't understand everything that she was saying I knew that she was trying to encourage me with sensual commands, "Eres enorme dentro de mi!¡Damelo duro! ¡Damelo duro! " I knew that "duro" meant "hard," so I lifted my knees from the mattress so that I could plunge more deeply into her, and as I did, Nicky grasped me by the hips, in an apparent effort to speed up the pace and depth of my thrusting. "Faack err harder, babeee! She es rrreally clos; she es goin toe cum pronto!"

I looked around now to soak in all of the sensuality of the scene. Anastasia's eyes were rolled back into her head, as she continued to finger herself furiously. When I turned my head behind me, I could see a look of untamed lust in Nicky's eyes as she forced my butt downward on each and every vigorous thrust into her sister.

Meanwhile, Cassandra's eyes were closed, and she was slamming her head from side to side on the mattress, screaming "¡Carajo! ¡Carajo! ¡Usted esta vas para hacer mi venirse pronto! ¡Aahh, aaahhh, aaaahhhh, aaaaahhhhh!" I kept up my hard, deep thrusts, and a half minute later, Cassandra screamed even louder, "¡Ooh, estoy a venir! ¡Estoy a venir! ¡Estoy a venir tan duro! ¡Estoy a venir tan pinche duro!¡Aaaaaaaaaagggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!"

Like her sister before her, Cassandra's pussy unleashed a torrent of warm cum, and, with Nicky's help, I kept up my pounding throughout Cassandra's long, drawn-out climax. When she finally opened her eyes, she smiled up at me with gratitude, "¡Ooh, mucho gracias, Papi! ¡Que fue tan bueno!"

Now it was Nicky's turn. "I want you," I told her. Nicky's sisters seemed to understand, so, as I withdrew my length from Cassandra's hot pussy. She, Nicky and Anastasia climbed down from the bed to allow Nicky to resume her place there. Nicky mounted the mattress, positioning herself on all fours.

"Take me doggeee, babeee! I love eat when jou faack me from beehin!" I fully intended to comply with her request, but there was something that I needed to do first. I climbed behind her, and knelt down to pay homage to her pussy.

She was already quite wet, but I was really excited and I needed to pound her hard, so I wanted to be sure that she was completely ready for me. While I attended to Nicky, Anastasia stood next to us, watching the sensual action as she fingered herself, and Cassandra, spying my unoccupied cock, knelt next to the bed and wrapped her soft lips around my engorged head. I was already really hard, and Cassandra was keeping me that way.

But for now, I was paying complete attention to Nicky. I figured she deserved that since it was she who had set up this entire encounter, and as she had been so patient, allowing me to pleasure her sisters first, she had earned herself an orgasm. I knew how to get her there, and how to get her there fast.

First, I ran my tongue up and down the length of dark, pussy lips, offering her as much saliva as possible for lubrication. Then, once she was really sopping, I extended my tongue as far as I could and began to probe her wet opening with long, slow strokes. This move elicited, a sensual retort, "Ooh, jess, jess! Ooh, tong faack my poussy, babeee! Jess, jess!"

Then, I added my fingers, first one and then another, searching Nicky's insides for her elusive g-spot. Once I found it, she let out an involuntary groan, as I began moving my digits in and out of her creamy hole. At the same time, I moved my mouth to Nicky's clit hood, and as gently as I could, I suctioned it into my mouth. I could feel her clit becoming more engorged, and soon it had emerged from its hiding place.

Then I started to use my tongue to dance across that little nub, and I knew that this would get Nicky to heaven in no time. We had had a short, but unbelievably pleasant history together, and I possessed the past knowledge that every time I ate her, Nicky came really hard. This evening would prove to be no exception, but I also had a novel treat of my own in mind, and as her orgasm was just beginning to consume her, I knew that was the moment to unleash my surprise.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
326 Followers