International Flavors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicky was breathing a lot faster now, and little whimpering sounds were escaping her throat. With my fingers still inside her, I could feel her pussy starting its pre-orgasmic contractions, and that's when I extricated my stiff cock from Cassandra's warm mouth. Instantaneously, I pulled my fingers and mouth from Nicky's convulsing slit, straightened myself up, and plunged my full length into her wetness. She screamed in shock with my abrupt invasion, and it instantly sent her over the edge, "¡Ooh, dios mío! ¡Soy a venir! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

I had no intention of building a rhythm that had already been built. So after that first, violent plunge, I continued thrusting into her at breakneck speed, and while Nicky's big tits shook wildly, I kept up my unrelenting hammering. Nicky was gone, lost in her powerful, all-consuming climax, and soon muscle control seemed to escape her, as the upper half of her body slumped forward onto the mattress, crushing her big tits beneath her.

Her sisters stared in astonishment as my barrage continued, and Nicky was screaming loudly now with every stroke, "Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh! Aaaahhhh!" Her screams were so thunderous that they masked the garish sounds that my hips made when they slapped her taut ass cheeks.

I was pounding Nicky's pussy as hard as I could, and now I was close myself. Having enjoyed quite of bit of spirited sex with me already, Nicky would normally have sensed this, but she was someplace else, lost in her own orgasmic dream, oblivious, at that moment, to everything except her own pleasure. Her sisters were similarly consumed with their own erotic enjoyment.

Therefore, it was incumbent upon me to announce my climax and in so doing to bring them back to the here and now. "Oh, baby, I'm almost there! I'm gonna cum!" I said in a desperate voice. I quickly pulled my rock hard tool from Nicky's pussy, and then pleaded, "Can I shoot on your face?"

Nicky quickly snapped out of her reverie when I withdrew my throbbing cock from inside her. "Ooh jess, jess! Come on, babeee! Cum on my faace, on all are faaces! Geve us all jour hot cum!" she said encouragingly, inviting me to unload on my favorite target.

Then, she alerted her sisters to my imminent explosion and invited them to join her in accepting my cumshot, "¡Nos quiere dar su leche caliente! ¡Él dice él quiere disparar sobre nuestras caras!" As she said the words, she slithered out from under me and scrambled down from the bed, kneeling on the floor next to it. Anastasia and Cassandra quickly followed her.

I too climbed down from the bed and stood over them. I squeezed myself tightly around the base of my cock, holding back my cumshot until they were all in place -- Nicky in the middle, with Cassandra to her right, and Anastasia to her left. Then, I started stroking myself furiously, and seconds later my rocket sent its massive payload into space.

My first rope spurted diagonally across Nicky's face from her jaw, across her mouth, nose, eyebrow, and into her hair. I directed the next shot, my biggest one, at Cassandra, and a huge dollop of goo hit her left cheek with an audible splat and began dripping down her face garishly. My third spurt landed on Anastasia's mouth and chin, with much of it finding her "spoon," the catch basin that she had made of her tongue.

I shot three more big ropes, and I tried my best to distribute them equitably amongst the three beauties. My last few contractions sputtered ejaculate wildly over my targets, sending droplets here and there in a random manner, as if I was the Jackson Pollock of cumshots! Finally, the convulsions slowed and then ceased completely. I was lightheaded, and I thought I might fall backwards onto the bed.

"Ooh, Hayzuz, babeee! Tat es ta beeges cumshot, jou evva shoot! Luke ate all tes cum!" Nicky moaned wiping my seed from her face and into her mouth. "Ooh, jou tase sooo good, sooo bueno, babeee!"

It was an incredible start to an unbelievable evening, but it was only the start. After a quick rest, I resumed our debauchery by fucking Anastasia from behind -- grasping her taut ass firmly in both of my hands while I slammed her tight pussy. Meanwhile, Nicky lie beneath us where she alternated between licking and sucking my balls and Anastasia's clit. At the same time, Cassandra lie on her back with her legs spread wide in front of Anastasia, who took turns eating both of her sisters' pussies.

I had never seen anything like it before, nor have I ever seen anything like it since -- all four of us pleasuring each other and being pleasured at the same time. Each of us came again in explosive climaxes. We continued to discover the logistics of a half dozen more positions that involved all of us, and I came four times that night. I completely lost count of the number of orgasms each of the girls achieved, but, suffice to say, no one left disappointed.

Cassandra and Anastasia went back to Culiacán a day or two later, and though I have continued my affair with Nicky, I have not sampled the younger sisters' beautiful bodies since that memorable evening.

In the weeks and months after my foursome with Nicky and her sisters, another crop of ladies joined the promiscuity parade. The first's name was Natalia Stepanov from St. Petersburg, Russia, and in the months after I started seeing Natalia, the trail of international women that I was bedding continued to lengthen. There was Seung Park from Seoul, South Korea, Fannah Yetmgeta from Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, the daughter of one of Ethiopia's more famous artists, Marilag Baliad from Manila, in the Philippines, Catalina Novo Sousa from Noiva do Cordeiro, a tiny village in Brazil, and Rose O'Connor from Dublin, Ireland.

With a few exceptions, most of the girls came and went after short periods of time, or found other men with whom they established exclusive relationships, so my predilection for playing the field went unpunished. Then, about a month ago, another Mexican beauty was hired as an audit developer, and it was then that my dick started to get me into hot water.

Her name was Carolina Soria Teosoro, and she was in her mid-20s and had just moved to California from Mexico City, her hometown. Carolina had attended college in the United States, earning both Bachelor's and Master's degrees respectively from two major Midwestern universities. She had spent most of the past seven years in the U.S. so her English was exceptional, and somehow she was able to speak the language with only tiny hints of her native accent slipping through. For some reason, she preferred to speak English in both work and leisure settings, even though there were ample opportunities for her to use Spanish when conversing with other native speakers.

But the truth of the matter was that Carolina didn't really talk very much, unless she absolutely had to. Instead, she had this uncanny ability to convey so much without words. In my mind, she still stands as the quintessential symbol of one of life's more profound truths -- that spoken language is so often a superfluous thing perhaps better avoided than encouraged.

Carolina was a busty brunette, with long, straight chocolate-brown hair and stunning hazel-colored, bedroom eyes. For some inexplicable reason, she always exuded a sleepy look that translated into a perpetually sad, timid, or perplexed expression, even though, to the best of my knowledge, she was never sad, timid, or perplexed. Like all of the other Mexican and Mexican-American women that I have had the distinct pleasure of making love to over the past two years, Carolina was smallish, slender, and gorgeous.

Her face sported dark, thick eyebrows, a beauty mark under her right eye, a slender Roman nose, a rich, bronze complexion, and plump, pink lips. She also had a set of straight, oval teeth, but because she rarely smiled, it took me a while before I noticed them. Even when Carolina opened her mouth, as she did so often when we were fucking, she always seemed to cover her teeth with her lips. While in the bedroom, her mouth seemed to be perpetually formed into an "O" shape, as if that "O" connoted a kind of uninterrupted and continuous orgasm. That wasn't far from the truth.

But if Carolina's expressions were mysterious, her body was not. She liked to wear clothing that hugged her beautiful curves -- her 34D tits, a 23 inch waist, and 34 inch hips, all displayed proudly on her all-natural frame.

Her breasts were something to behold, and, trust me, I beheld them as often as possible -- more importantly and honestly, I also held them as often as possible! Her pink areolas protruded from fleshy round mounds in conical shapes that culminated in her soft, tender nipples. Though they could be tweaked into hardened erectness, she was very nearly the polar opposite of Caitlynn, whose tips were incessantly rigid.

Finally, there was her pussy. She always kept her pussy totally bare, shaved clean so that there was nothing to obscure it from her lover's view. Unlike a lot of the Latina women that I had been bedding, Carolina's pussy lips and genital area were a lighter shade, a delicate pink color, but, like her breasts and areolas, there was a fleshiness to her sex that made the feeling of entering it pure heaven. My cock was spoiled whenever I pushed it into that insanely soft, wet glove.

Of all the women that I have sampled over the past 25 months, Carolina had the distinction of being the one who could seduce any man -- but especially me -- with this incredibly evocative body language, and she did so in so many different ways that I found her impossible to resist.

The most obvious body language was what she did with her lips and tongue. When she ran her the pointed tip of her tongue in a counter-clockwise direction around her O-shaped mouth, I knew the seduction game was on.

When we would talk or even if we were just sitting and looking into each other's eyes, she would constantly be touching herself, stroking her neck, wrists, upper thighs, chest, or bare shoulders in subconscious acts that I soon learned suggested sexual arousal.

Then, she would find ways, seemingly subtle, but that I came to believe were consciously subliminal attempts to present her sexy backside to me. Just one of those ways -- and there were actually many -- was playing billiards! Yes, you heard me right! She liked to play pool and snooker and would often invite me to go to bars with her that offered multiple tables for their patrons' enjoyment.

Then, while I watched her from my chair a few feet away, she would take her time sizing up her shots by bending forward at the waist as she faced away from me. When she stuck her unbelievably tight butt out toward me, I would get so turned on that, before she'd even taken her shot, I would be hard. When that happened, I knew that within an hour or two, it was preordained that I would be taking Carolina doggie style.

Then, she did these little things with her legs. If we were sitting next to each other at a party where other people were around, she would tuck one of those shapely legs up underneath her so that one of her knees would be pointing directly at me. It didn't take me long to figure out that that act was a means of telling me that I was the one who would be sampling her wares that evening.

Other times she would keep crossing and uncrossing her legs, and on the occasions when she was really horny, she would leave her legs uncrossed and slightly spread to my gaze, such that her skirt or dress would be hiked up only a few tantalizing inches away from her pussy. When that happened, I knew we would end up fucking for hours.

Carolina also had this habit of thrusting her chest out when she was either sitting or standing next to me to enhance the appearance of her shapely bosom. She had great tits to begin with, but when she presented them for inspection, it became clear that she was putting her sexiest asset forward, on display for me, in particular, to drool over.

Finally, there were times when she would just stand up straighter or make herself appear taller by sucking in her mid-section or lifting her shoulders. This, I concluded, meant that whomsoever she was standing next to when she did this was the person that she wanted. I figured this one out the first night we slept together because we were at a crowded party where we did not have a chance to sit down for most of the evening. I sensed that first night that a "perked up" Carolina was "perked up" about me, and pretty soon, I, too, was "perked up" in an entirely different way.

After a while, I started to believe that, depending upon the type of body language that she was using, she was subliminally directing the sex scenes that would follow. Maybe I'm wrong about this, though I doubt it, because once I started following what I perceived to be her subliminal suggestions, she was less likely to ask me to switch to a different sexual position or a different sex act. I got the distinct impression that if I followed her cues, I stood a greater chance of bringing her, and indirectly myself, to more powerful climaxes. So even if I understood the "subliminal" suggestions to be overt and intentional, I followed them.

For instance, if she started playing with her tongue, I knew she wanted to suck my cock. If she spent the night touching herself, she want me to tweak her nipples and finger her pussy. As I mentioned previously, if she stuck out her ass, that meant she really wanted to be taken from behind. If she spread her legs or pointed a knee at me provocatively, she wanted me to climb on top of her in the missionary position, spreading her as wide open as possible as I pummeled her pussy, and if she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs, she wanted me to spoon her so she could take turns opening and closing those slender legs while I thrust into her. If she stuck out her chest, she wanted me to suck her tits and then to tittyfuck her. Finally, if she stood up straighter than usual, she wanted to ride me, and that was the first position in which I took her, or, more accurately, in which she took me.

It started at a huge party that one of our colleagues threw at his house. Ry Garcia was a salesman for us, and an incredibly gregarious guy. He and his wife had this place out of town on this horse farm that his in-laws owned. I had met Carolina before that night, and I had talked to her briefly and had already decided that I wanted to pursue her, but I had no idea she would be at Ry's party.

When I arrived alone that night, I was pleasantly surprised that the first person that I ran into was Carolina, who was already nearly finished with her second margarita of the evening when I walked up to speak to her. After a cordial greeting, the first thing that Carolina did was to ask me about Nicky. She wondered why Nicky hadn't come to the party with me. I told her that I didn't really know, but that I figured she would be here. Yet, for some reason, neither one of us ever saw Nicky that night.

Then, Carolina asked if Nicky was my girlfriend, and when I told her no, that we had a physical relationship, but that we weren't a couple, she said -- and I quote -- "That's good, because I didn't think that I had a chance with you considering how beautiful Nicky is. I think she is one of the prettiest women I've ever seen before."

"You're right; she is really beautiful, but so are you!" I responded, hoping a compliment might help. "And I assure you, you have much more than a chance with me!" She smiled, and then suddenly she kissed me for the first time. It was just a peck on the cheek, sort of a thank you for saying something nice, but it seemed to convey much about where this evening might be headed. That kiss gave me the courage to be blunt. I asked Carolina if she would be bothered if I kept up my affair with Nicky. She told me that she would not -- that she understood -- as long as I was willing to spend some of my time with her.

We were outside, and because there wasn't enough patio furniture for more than a dozen people to sit on, we spent the next two hours standing next to each other talking, drinking, and, after the conversation about Nicky, unabashedly flirting with each other. Pretty soon we were dancing provocatively together. During those two hours, Carolina kept standing up really straight and tall, and occasionally, lifting her heels off the ground to make herself appear taller when she stood next to me. I remember thinking that one of two things was happening: either she was self-conscious about being short or she was having trouble hearing me over the music.

So after the poor girl had been straining her calves for a couple of hours trying to ensure that she was as close to me as possible, I decided to lean my head down, thinking that by doing so, Carolina wouldn't have to stand so awkwardly. When I did, she pulled my face to hers, and kissed me with as much passion and desire as I have ever been kissed.

Then, she asked me if she could spend the night with me. She didn't say what exactly we would be doing, but there wasn't much doubt at that point, and ten minutes later we escaped the party to go back to my place to fuck.

As soon as we got into my house, Carolina starting ripping my clothes off me, and once I had removed her sexy club dress, revealing a gray, transparent bra and panty set, she attacked me, climbing atop my rock hard cock and riding it in about four or five different variations for the next hour. She came four times before I finally flipped her over and finished with a massive cumshot to her incredible tits.

It was that first night with Carolina that was what initially got me into what I have come to refer to as "The Troubles." Unbeknownst to me, Nicky was also at Ry's party, and though I didn't see her, when Carolina started getting friendly with me, she certainly saw us. From what she told me the next day, she felt that we were behaving far too provocatively, so she hid the rest of the time we were there so she could spy on us, apparently becoming more and more incensed as the physical contact between us increased.

I don't know why she was mad. It wasn't like either one of us had been monogamous prior to that night. I knew for a fact that Nicky had fucked several other guys since she'd been with me, and I knew that she was aware that in the time I'd been with her, I'd had numerous other lovers from our office, not to mention other places.

Besides, I thought that I had made it abundantly clear that our relationship was all about fun, and that there were no strings attached, but I suspect that night with her and her sisters had changes the metrics somehow. Even though it was eight months later when Carolina arrived on the scene, Nicky viewed her as the consummate rival, in part, I think because they were both Mexican... and beautiful.

Whatever it was, I know now that it's true that "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned." I still don't know why Nicky felt as if she'd been "scorned." She hadn't been -- I had no intention of giving up my relationship with her when I started up with Carolina. But that next day, she came to my place loaded for bear. She had apparently decided that the best way to win back some form of exclusivity with me was to fuck me senseless.

And I'm not exaggerating; Nicky really did fuck me senseless. After an entire Sunday afternoon and evening spent having sex, I was so numb that I wasn't sure that my dick was ever going to work again. That day gave a whole new meaning to the expression "six ways to Sunday," and though I could easily have survived six, before it was even dinner time, I had already had that many orgasms, so that day deserved a different description -- perhaps, "ten ways to Sunday!"