International Flavors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers

The whole time we were fucking, Nicky kept saying over and over again, "Do jou tenk tat pinche chocha perra can faack jou like I faack jou?" I didn't answer. I didn't think it was particularly relevant, besides, I wanted to keep it going with both of them.

So at the end of the night, after I had told Nicky that I needed to get some sleep so I could make it to work the next day, I asked her if we could talk about our relationship the following evening. I wanted to clear the air and smooth things over with her.

I arrived at her apartment that night with a peace offering, a couple of really nice bottles of wine -- one for us to share that night and another for Nicky to enjoy on her own. After we had each gotten a half a glass into our systems, I made my pitch, "Nicky, baby, I want you to know that I love our sex life together. You are as hot and sexy a woman as I have ever known. I don't want that to end, okay? I want to make that clear to you -- I want to keep our relationship just the way it is. I have no intention of breaking things off with you, and I am hoping that you feel the same way."

"Jess! Jess! Tat's rrreally bueno, Haysown! Oh, jou faacked me so good last night, babeee -- muy bueno! I need jour beeg cock always," She smiled. She really was an amazing girl. I was lucky to have her, but I was also lucky to have Carolina, even if that affair was not nearly as established as the one I was already having with Nicky. I figured that as long as I was honest with both of them, it wasn't wrong to want "to have my cake and eat it too."

I continued. "We've always been okay with each other having relationships with other people, so I don't know why that's suddenly changed. Has it changed, Nicky?" I asked.

"Jou mean jou faacking tat pinche beetch Caroleena?" Nicky asked angrily.

"Wait, why is Carolina a fucking bitch? What did she do, Nicky? Did she say something to you? Did she do something?"

"No. Es nada. But she es from -- how jou Amarecans say? -- Mayheeco Ceety. I yate tose beetches!"

"You hate her because she's from Mexico City? That doesn't make any sense, Nicky!"

"Eat make sense ef jou arr Mayheecan. Tos beetches from beeg ceety tink tey arr bettar tan we arr! Tey all teenk tey mo' buteefall; teenk tey más bonito que cualquier otro!"

"Nicky," I said with disappointment. "If Carolina thought she was better than you, then why did she tell me how pretty you are? Why would she go out of her way to tell me that she thought you were beautiful, if she didn't really mean it? It was one of the first things she said to me that night."

"She say that I buteefall? Rrreelly?"

"Yes, she said that she thought you were one of the prettiest women she's ever seen and that she was worried that she didn't have a chance with me because you were so beautiful. I asked her if she would be upset if I continued to see you, and she said no, that she understood. I don't know why you think she's trying to steal me from you, Nicky, because she's not, you know!"

Nicky was beaming with pride now. "Jou not yust saying tat? Are jou churr, Haysown?"

"No, I'm not just saying that. I'm sure. Carolina is just a friend. Just like you; she's a friend. As Americans like to say -- she's a friend with benefits! And so are you! Please don't feel threatened by her."

"Ef jou faack her, jou keep faacking me?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course! I told you I don't want to stop seeing you."

"Would jou faack me now?" she giggled.

"I will," I said seriously, but with a smile on my face, "but, Nicky, I can't go for 10 hours like yesterday! You wore me out!"

"I want prove to jou tat I faack as good as Caroleena!" she smiled.

"I already knew that, Nicky. My god, after all this time, why did you think you needed to prove it?" She didn't answer. Instead, she fished my cock out of my pants and wrapped her lips around it. After she got me really hard, we fucked and I made Nicky cum twice, before I blew my load all over her face.

After that night, I was happy, and for the next few weeks, I was feeling very self-satisfied. I had somehow dodged a bullet, and now I was back into both of those Mexican ladies' good graces. I usually spent three nights each week with Nicky, and another three nights with Carolina.

But then, everything changed in hurry again. Luna was hired, and try as I might, when she was anywhere near me, I just couldn't look away from that body of hers. Soon I realized that there was a very good chance that I was eventually going to have two jealous women to contend with.

A week later, Luna was temporarily assigned to start working with me. My bosses set up a small desk for her in the corner of my office, where she sat in profile to me while she typed away at her computer. Before that first day was over, she had caught me staring at her magnificent body at least a half dozen times, and when she realized that I was in awe of her unbelievable figure, she started flirting with me.

Luna came to the U.S. with her family when she was only seven years old, so like Carolina, she spoke English very well, with no discernible accent. She had graduated from Cal State -- Northridge with a degree in English, and so, considering that she had been speaking English now for going on two decades, she was skilled enough to have been hired as a translator who could assist the entire company in converting documents, training videos, and communications of all kinds from English to Spanish. For the next month, at least, I was told, she would be working with me closely. Last night I found out how closely.

After the first couple of days of reciprocal flirting, Luna started telling me that she'd heard I had a reputation around the office as something of a ladies man. I didn't deny it; it would have been foolish of me to do. I figured she had already talked to some other women about me, though who that might be, I did not know. And then yesterday, she started hinting around about going out with me, so last night I invited her out for some drinks at a pub near my house.

We had several glasses of wine together, sitting side by side in a booth in the back of the place, and within an hour or so, Luna began running her hand up and down my leg or resting it on my shoulder provocatively, and then realizing that she'd made me hard, she reached under the table and started surreptitiously tracing her fingertips over my jeans on the outline of my erection. I groaned audibly and then kissed her ardently, and after a quarter hour of making out shamelessly at that table in the back corner, we left and went back to my place.

When we got inside my house, Luna took no time in getting down to the business at hand, or at least, going down on the business at hand. We made it no further than my living room, before she dropped to her knees to unbuckle my belt. "I've been told that you have a big cock and that you really know how to use it! Is it true?" she asked, staring up at me as she loosened my belt and began unzipping my jeans.

When I heard her ask, I thought that maybe, just maybe, my conduct had finally crossed some kind of line. Now, people around the office -- who exactly I wasn't sure, but my suspicions immediately fell upon Lena -- were talking about my junk, and, even worse, talking about what I did with women privately. I didn't want to have that kind of reputation, but apparently I already did, and, for the first time, I started to think that I needed to stop doing what I'd been doing for over two years now.

I began to think that I was getting too old for this. It had been fun -- there was no doubt about that -- but I couldn't picture myself behaving this way when I was 50 or 60 years old, and I wasn't particularly interested in growing old alone. Maybe I needed to settle down now, you know, to start being monogamous again. That was all I ever really wanted in the first place, and if it had been left up to me, things would have stayed that way.

But what the past 25 months had taught me was that there were plenty of women who weren't looking for monogamy. They were as interested as men were in having sexual relationships without emotional involvement and without any kind of commitment. So maybe this particular moment wasn't the right time for me to begin my return to normalcy.

"Well, first, I don't know who you've been talking to," I said, 'but I wouldn't put too much stock in what other people have to say. As for my size, no, at least, I don't think I'm particularly big, and as for my skills, well, I'd rather let you be the judge of that," I answered breathlessly.

By the time I was finished with my response, Luna had already pulled my boxer briefs down my legs and below my knees, and when she let go, they, along with my jeans, fell slackly about my ankles. "'Not particularly big' -- the hell you aren't, Jason!" she said with delight the moment she saw my cock flop gaudily in her face. Then, without pausing to ruminate any more about office gossip, she slid her tongue up my length until she reached my mushroom head, which she engulfed with her warm, wet mouth. I groaned in pleasure.

She started going at it pretty hard after just a couple of minutes, and I was afraid I was going to blow my load right away. Jesus, I hadn't even seen that body that I'd been fantasizing about for nearly a week, and now she was going to make me cum before I had even undressed her to see it? I couldn't let that happen. "Luna, honey, let's go back to my bedroom. I want to make love to you, if that's okay."

"Make love? Really? I thought you just fucked! I was all prepared for a 'slam-bam-thank-you-ma'am' kind of evening. I didn't think we had time to 'make love!'" She was using air quotation marks when she said those last two words. "I didn't think that was your style," she concluded.

I was mad, not at Luna, but at whomsoever she had been talking to. I was not about using women for my own sexual pleasure, or being insensitive to and unaware of their own well-deserved sexual desires. Whatever my "style," that certainly wasn't it. I considered myself a pretty open-minded, fem-friendly thinker.

Now, I was apparently being characterized as just some kind of knuckle-dragging Neanderthal, looking to take advantage of any woman I could find, regardless of whether she was or was not interested. I had no inclination to grab Luna by the hair and drag her back to my cave.

"Luna," I said, shaking my head in disbelief, "look, I love sex; I fully admit that, and since I got divorced, I don't think I've ever misled anyone about having anything other than a no-strings attached relationship, but that's a far cry from wanting to get things over with as quickly as possible, so that I can move on to my next conquest. That's not my style, and I didn't think it was your style either. If it is, maybe we should just stop, before one of us gets hurt."

And with that word, Luna looked like she was hurt. "I'm sorry! That's not what I want at all! I guess I've been misled. I only said those things because I thought you wanted to hear them, Jason. I'm glad you don't. I really am." She looked like she was about to cry.

"That's good to hear," I said, and I gave her the biggest smile I could muster at that awkward moment, "because you are one incredibly beautiful woman, Luna, and I was kind of hoping you'd spend the night with me."

She smiled again optimistically, "I was hoping you'd let me!"

I pulled my jeans and underwear back up to my waist and zipped up my jeans, and then, I lifted Luna by the shoulders and brought her to an upright position. I grasped her face in both of my hands, and kissed her lips passionately for at least a minute or so, my tongue darting this way and that in her soft mouth, and when I did, she melted in my grasp.

"That's better!" I said, breaking our kiss. "I'm sorry if I was short with you. Trust me, I wasn't mad at you. I want you to know that." She smiled at me with gratitude. "Let's take our time and enjoy this, okay?" I said.

I put my arm around her waist, and I led her back to my bedroom. Once we got there, I gathered her face in my hands again, and kissed her lips with great hunger. Then, I started planting kisses all over her face, neck, and shoulders, as I began to remove her blouse and skirt. Once both had fallen to the floor, she stood before me wearing only a tight-fitting black lace and net chemise.

What wasn't covered by these small, intermittent, opaque, lace pieces bared most of her magnificent body through a kind of netted panels on the front, sides, and back. It stretched down over her hips, but managed not to obscure the view of a tiny, red, satin thong that barely covered her pussy. I reach down and brushed my fingers lightly over that tiny strip of satin fabric, and I could feel the outline of her plump, pussy lips. She was breathing really fast now, and the moment my fingers made contact with what must have been her emerging pink pearl, Luna let out a guttural groan, "Ohmagod."

But she wasn't ready to let me work her toward her own release - at least, not yet. I had lost most of the firmness of my erection, and Luna discovered this sad reality when she, too, reached down to massage me over my jeans. So, not wanting to offend me, she asked politely, "Can I get you hard again with my mouth? I promise I won't make you cum, okay?" I think she felt bad that our little tiff had deflated my erection.

"I'd like that," I said smiling. We were back on a solid footing again. So for a second time that night, Luna unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and slid them to my ankles. Then, she slid my underwear down my legs as well and knelt down on the carpeting to pull my shoes, socks, jeans, and underwear off me completely. Then, reaching up with one arm, she placed her hand on my chest and pushed me until I fell backwards onto the bed with my legs splayed in front of her. Next, she crawled between them and started kissing my mushroom head with her soft, pink lips.

My god, that woman's mouth was amazing! Over the course of the next half hour, she took turns taking just my bulbous head into her warm mouth until I was hard all over again, running her tongue up my engorged length, licking each of my balls and then taking turns sucking them into her mouth. Finally, she started deep-throating me, until I was again on the verge of exploding. Thankfully, she seemed to understand my limits and knew precisely when to stop.

When she pulled her head away from my spit soaked genitalia, she looked into my eyes and cooed, "God I love sucking cock! And you know what, I really like sucking yours!"

I didn't say anything, just smiled and again lifted her by her shoulders until we were both standing again. Then, I spun Luna around and pushed her down on the mattress. I reached around her hips and slid two fingers under the strings of her satin thong, pulled them around her taut, little derriere and down her legs and off.

I was going to go down on her, but just as I was about to dive in, she looked up at me and pleaded, "Please, Jason, I can't wait any longer. I need you inside me. Please? I'm so fucking horny!" She was staring up at me with her chemise pushed up to her waist and stretched so tightly about her massive tits that her big, round, pale-pink areolas were sticking out of the netting, with her plump lips smeared garishly with this bright fuchsia lipstick, a pair of gold hoop earrings dangling loosely from her lobes, and a look of absolutely wanton desire painted on her face.

So instead, I spread her legs, grabbed the base of my dick, and rubbed my engorged helmet up and down her slick lips several times, and when I did, Luna's entire body trembled with pleasure.

Then, I pushed until I was in to the hilt, and my pubic bone made contact with her clit hood, producing a tortured response from deep within her, "Uuuuuuuggggggghhhhhhh gggoooddd!"

Then, I started moving, slowly at first, and more vigorously as she adjusted to my invasive plunges. As my tempo and force increased, I could see the physiological reactions in Luna intensifying with them. Her pale skin, especially on her chest, neck, and face, became flushed, as her flesh turned almost the same pale shade of pink as her areolas. A dim mist of perspiration began to form on her brow and upper lip. Then, she began to bite the corner of her lip, and I could see her nose ring wiggle when her nostrils flared with her increasingly deeper breaths.

With her pussy completely shaven, she was fully exposing her sex to me, and when our fucking became more feverish, her clitoris grew more engorged. I brushed against it with every full thrust. Then, Luna closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable.

And then when she started thrusting her hips to meet my intrusions, I knew she was nearly over the top. Soon, she started to become more vocal, though sounds, not words escaped her, "Huh, aagh, ohh, uuhh, uuhh, aagh, ohh, huh, huh, huh, ooh, ohh, aagh, aagh, uuuhhh, uuuhhh!" And then the sounds morphed into strings of words, that signaled the arrival of a powerful climax, "Fuckingaaa! Ummagod! Fucka! Ummagod! Immacumming! Immacumming! Jesachriss! Immacumming!"

I kept pounding away at Luna's pussy all throughout her orgasm, and I could tell from the way her climax lingered that while its origins may have begun at her over-sensitized clit, it continued from a place deep within her, and I knew that my thrusting was stimulating her g-spot in a profound and persistent way.

And then I first heard and then saw another physiological response. I became aware of a sloshing sound, and when I looked down, I saw that a gush of arousal was spilling from her and my piston strokes were spraying the fluid all over both of us, as well as the mattress.

After a good minute and a half or two minutes, Luna opened her eyes, and I thought at first she was crying. Whatever the emotion, it was powerful, and I could tell that what had happened was something intense and important to her. And then, as I slowed my thrusts, her face broke into a smile of gratitude, and she reached both of her hands to my face and brought my lips to hers in a passionate kiss.

And then, she spoke, "Oh Jason, oh my god! That was so strong! I've never cum like that before! Thank you, baby! Thank you for not giving up on me!" And then as the last of the words left her lips, she suddenly realized that I wasn't even close to being done. I gave her a look, and I could tell when her comprehension of it washed over her gorgeous face. Then, I extricated myself gently from inside her, rolled to my side, and pulled Luna on top of me.

She stayed there for at least a half an hour in a multiplicity of cowgirl variations, and she came again, grinding her clit against my pubic bone as she rode me hard with her hands on my chest. Then, I lifted her off me and took her from behind for another 20 minutes, slamming myself into her while I watched in the mirror above my dresser as her huge tits swayed and shook from my powerful thrusts. Luna came again twice.

But when I still couldn't find release, she seemed intent on guiding me to the Promised Land, so when she asked if she could suck me again, who was I to argue? As she sat on the edge of the mattress, I stood at the side of the bed while she went through this incredible array of sucking, licking, stroking and tit fucking techniques, utilizing her mouth, tongue, throat, both hands, and those monster boobs of hers until finally her soft, round globes coaxed a huge cumshot from me.

I exploded all over her face, coating her freckles with copious amounts of pearly ejaculate that soon dripped down her desecrated face and onto her mountains and the valley between them that I had exited only seconds before.

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
327 Followers