International Flavors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, it's settled then. I'll go looking tomorrow when you go in." But tomorrow was another day, and today my arms were full, filled to overflowing with the gorgeous, sexy figure of a woman with whom I was madly in love, and somehow in that moment, the future just seemed both beyond comprehension and absurdly irrelevant. Only the here and now mattered, and I sensed that Caitlynn felt the same way.

I took her face in both of my hands just as I had done downstairs in the lobby earlier that afternoon, and I kissed her with great fervor. As I did, I release one hand from her beautiful countenance and reached between her legs, delicately running my middle finger up and down her sex. Her lips parted, and I could feel her wet opening reflexively pull my digit inward. As her lips enveloped my finger, I slid it in more deeply, producing both a guttural, but feminine whimper from some subterranean place within her while more of her arousal flowed from her pussy and bathed my hand. I removed my finger.

Then, I reached for her shapely hips with one arm, and for her legs with the other, and I picked her up. Caitlynn followed my lead, wrapping her arms about my neck, so I could carry her into the bedroom and lay her down gently on her back on the king-sized bed. Then, I crawled between her legs, and began kissing my way up her silk stockings toward heaven.

I went slowly, setting a more languid pace than I had taken with any woman I'd ever been with, with the possible exception of Sheila, my ex-wife. I felt obligated to show Caitlynn that I wanted to make love to her, not just to fuck her, and so the pacing was really important to my broader message.

I took a long time kissing and licking my way up her slender legs, both over her silk stockings, and then on the skin of her upper thighs. Once I reached her crotch area, I took great care to avoid touching her sex directly, even though the fragrant aroma emanating from her sweet pussy lips only inches away from face was driving me mad with lust.

I continued all around Caitlynn's inguinal creases, around her hips, up to her lower pelvis and stomach, then down, over her crotchless panties to her mons pubis, and as my warm kisses and licking continued, she began to moan involuntarily and then slowly, sensually, to rotate her hips, subconsciously trying to push her sex closer to my face.

I could see how excited Caitlynn was getting anticipating my mouth on her peach. Her arousal was literally dripping from her. Then, from my vantage point between her legs, I looked up her prone torso and for a brief moment we made eye contact. She was staring at me between her legs with a look of absolute wanton desire on her face.

Then, I looked at her beautiful breasts, thrusting out of that bustier, and I could see her erect and distended nipples poking upward nearly an inch from her pink areolas. I was reminded of how sharp and pointy Caitlynn's tips could get when she was aroused.

I knew she couldn't stand my languorous approach much longer. Soon, she reached her hands to my head, grasping tufts of my hair aggressively with both hands so as to push my mouth toward her deprived pussy, and as she did, she groaned in a tortured voice, "Oh baby, I need your mouth on me, please! Don't tease me anymore! I can't take it! Please!"

So I relented. Using my hands to spread Caitlynn's lips apart, her gaping sex was fully exposed for my oral exploration. I began running my tongue up and down her lips for a couple of minutes, adding as much saliva as possible as I went. And then, I began to use just the tip of my tongue to flick with quick, darting flits across her clitoris and the protective hood of flesh that was trying unsuccessfully now to conceal it.

And then I mashed my face deeper into the upper portion of her pussy, opening my mouth as wide as I could to suck as much of her external flesh into my mouth as possible. My mouth was wrapped entirely around her clithood now, and I was suctioning her pink pearl between my pursed lips, and then, inside my mouth, I began running just the very tiniest point of my tongue's tip across that engorged nub.

And simultaneously, I thrust my index and middle fingers from my right hand deep into her, reaching with the tips of my bent fingers to find the rough, walnut-textured tissue of her g-spot, and when I did, I fingered it forcefully, rubbing across its surface with resolute strokes.

And when I did, Caitlynn went wild, bucking and quaking uncontrollably, and within seconds, her orgasm began to course through her, starting at ground zero with her clitoris, and even deeper from her inner spot, and moving in undulating waves outward toward both her head and feet. Her pussy began constricting and then releasing in throbbing contractions around my digits. "Uuuuummmmmaaaaagggggoooooddddd! I'm cum... cum... cumming! Cumming! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed, and though I backed off with my mouth, relinquishing my lips' demanding hold on her clit, I did not stop my fingering action as wave after wave of her orgasm continued to roll through her unabated.

I sat up, still in a kneeling position, and when Caitlynn's tremors began to wane and then eventually subsided entirely, she opened her eyes and smiled up at me. "Oh Jason, I truly missed that! That was amazing! I'd like to return the favor, if you don't mind!" she said with a polite grin.

"I don't mind!" I answered smiling back warmly with my stiff erection pointing directly at her in a decidedly provocative way. Something about watching a woman cum gets me more excited than just about anything, and watching Caitlynn cum... well, that was something that was in a world all its own.

I was ready for her mouth, and I knew that Caitlynn had unbelievable oral talents. But for some reason, I didn't want her to make me cum that way. This was the most ironic aspect of that evening, because three and half hours later, Caitlynn would insist on making me cum this way. But for now, what I wanted more than anything else was to be inside her. I decided not to say anything for the moment. There would be time for that should the issue, or more precisely, my cum arise.

"Where do you want me?" I asked timidly.

"Just stand up right there, baby!" she answered.

I stood up in the middle of the mattress. The room had 12 foot ceilings, so I didn't come close to reaching that height, but standing in front of her in that position, I felt like Atlas or some other Greek god.

Caitlynn got to her knees, crawled toward me, and began to take me into her expert mouth. And while she did, she stared up at me, her eyes focused on me the whole time. That is the most beguiling part of oral sex in my opinion – not just what a woman does with her mouth, tongue, lips, and hands, but the enthusiasm with which she does all of those things, and it is the visual contact, more than anything else, that conveys that enthusiasm. In Caitlynn's case, without any hair to obscure my view of her beautiful face, the eye contact she was making was driving me absolutely bonkers.

Then, of course, there was what she was doing with her aforementioned mouth, tongue, lips, and hands! She started at my balls, and slowly, sensually licked her way from the bottom of my scrotum all the way up my length on the backside of my cock. After three or four treks up my excited junk, each of which left an increasingly wetter trail from my balls to my engorged head, Caitlynn started taking my shaft into her mouth.

At first, she concentrated only on my glans, adding as much saliva as her salivary glands could produce and applying it with her plump, pink lips with more and more suction added, especially around the crown of my head. Pretty soon, I was jerking involuntarily from the incredible stimulation that she was employing on my sensitive helmet.

But then, just when I thought I couldn't take any more of the sucking, she removed her mouth from my cockhead, and continuing to stare at me with absolutely smoldering sensuality, she began using both of her hands to stroke and twist her way around my shaft, while, at the same time, she flicked just the tip of her tongue across that most sensitive of places – the backside of my mushroomed crown.

Then, before I could react to this new development, Caitlynn removed her hands and began taking me back into her mouth, sliding her lips up and down my length with increasingly longer plunges, until after a minute or two, I could feel my cockhead beginning to enter her throat. I was so hard that I didn't think that my cock, especially my glans, had ever been that engorged.

If she kept up this multifaceted approach to her handiwork, I knew I couldn't have lasted more than a minute or two longer, and so I sensed that I had better speak up and now. "Caitlynn, I need to be inside you, baby! Can I make love to you?"

She looked up at me, with my cock still in her mouth, and gave me another look painted with incredible passion and desire, but then a wry smile began to creep gradually across her face, and as she slowly slid her lips off my shaft, Caitlynn answered me with a question of her own, "Did you think I was going to say ‘no,' silly?" I didn't answer.

But then Caitlynn had a request of her own, "Can I ride you?"

"Oh yeah! I'd like that!" I said enthusiastically.

So, I knelt down and then lay back against the mattress, and Caitlynn slid her lithesome body atop me. She positioned her legs astride my hips, and slowly lowered her wet chasm to my staff. When she had my engorged, bulbous head at the entrance to her slick lips, she leaned forward, placing both of her hands on my chest, and in one graceful, but wicked movement, she slipped down, all the way down my shaft, until her clithood ground to a halt on my pubic bone, while simultaneously she loosed a deep, guttural growl, "Uuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh Jesus!"

A look of surprise, almost tentativeness, swept her face, but after pausing momentarily to acclimate to being fully impaled on my thickness, Caitlynn began moving, slowly up and then back down again though not as deeply as she had on that first plunge. And when she did, the look of wanton passion returned. Soon, she was riding me with ease, bouncing in the saddle like an experienced cowgirl, seemingly intent upon leaving me "rode hard and put up wet."

And then the gentle bounce and sway of those fine tits got me excited, and seeing her nipples standing at attention as they were, I reached up with both hands and started gently tweaking her erect, pointy erasers. I should have known the effect that my touch would have. Caitlynn, as I have mentioned previously, had extremely sensitive nipples, and all those months ago when we had been together, I had made her cum on several occasions simply by touching and sucking them.

So when I started to fondle them, rolling them between my fingers and gently pulling on them, Caitlynn increased her pace from a medium canter to a full-on gallop, and as I continued to play with her long, sensitive, pink nubs, she pushed her arms closer together around the outsides her breasts, thrusting them farther forward to afford me easier access, and then I knew she was going to cum a second time.

So, because I sensed that that was what she wanted, I leaned as far forward as I could to accept her nipples between my teeth and lips. I sucked them, lolling my tongue back and forth across those erect points inside my mouth. Soon, the stimulation sent Caitlynn over the top again, building until more animalistic grunts escaped her, "Ugh! Uugghh! Uuuggghhh! Uuuugggghhhh! Uuuuugggghhhhh! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh! Uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!"

And as Caitlynn's second climax roared through her slender frame, I could feel her pussy convulsing around my erection and another flood of arousal dripped down my balls, and when she leaned even farther forward with my entire length still inside her, she allowed even more of her weight to be supported by her arms, bent now atop my chest, and began to grind her clit against me, rotating her hips in a clockwise motion as she rode her pleasure to its conclusion.

But Caitlynn was something of a long rider, and she clearly wasn't done. A minute after her quaking ceased, she lifted herself halfway up my spear, and without saying anything or extricating my erection from inside her, spun herself around 180° so that she was facing away from me now. Then, leaning back and placing her hands on my chest behind her, she began to ride again.

I could tell that Caitlynn was tiring just a bit now, and it seemed like she wanted me to take the reins. So, I placed my hands on either side of her slim waist so that she didn't have to support her weight herself, and then I bent my knees, so that her legs were draped over the outsides of my thighs and her feet weren't touching the mattress. Caitlynn was balanced atop me, and now, by moving my hips, I took over, thrusting into her repeatedly, building my own rhythm, just as she had done several minutes earlier.

"Oh god yes, baby, that feels so good! Oh, take me! Take my pussy! Oh, take me just like that! Oh! Oohh! Ooohhh! Oh my god, you are so deep inside me!" I figured that the pounding that her tight pussy was taking was eventually going to get Caitlynn to the Promised Land for a third time, but selfishly I was also trying to get myself there. It was ironic because I was so sure that she was going to make me cum far too quickly when she had taken me into her mouth earlier in the evening, and now that seemed to be the least of my problems.

For some reason, the sensuousness of the whole scene was so powerful that I was overstimulated. My cock was rock hard, but it was also almost numb with sensation, and the harder I thrust myself into her oversaturated hole, the sooner Caitlynn appeared headed to her inevitable destination, while I was no closer to my own release.

But I kept up the pace, even increasing my rhythm and the depth of my thrusts, and then, while I continued to support Caitlynn's modest weight with one of my hands on her lower back, I reached my free hand around her until I could caress her soft breasts and hard nipples. And then, figuring that it wouldn't take much more to get her off, I slid my hand down her taut stomach, through her saturated wisps of pubic hair, until I found her clithood. When I started to rub across that elongated ridge of sensitive flesh with my two fingers, I felt for and found that tiny pink nub. When I did, Caitlynn went wild again.

As I continued to slam into her at breakneck speed, she announced her intentions, "I'm cumming! Oh god, I'm cumming again! On my god, don't stop! Don't stop! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard!" Her whole body shook as the spasms engulfed her, and I had to grasp her again with both hands around her waist to make sure that she didn't tumble right off me.

When her climax expired, I let her relax for a bit, laying back against my chest as I wrapped my arms around her in a romantic embrace while my erection remained inside her. Then, Caitlynn twisted her head farther to the side to accept my lips on hers, and we kissed passionately for several minutes until she was finally able to speak.

"Oh Jason, I can't believe how good this night has been! I've never experienced so much sexual pleasure! Thank you! But, sweetheart, I've cum three times; now I want you to cum! And when you do, I want to see and taste you. Do you want me to take you in my mouth again?"

I have to admit it was a tempting offer, and I nearly said "yes," but I still wanted to be inside her, to cum while making love to her. "No, I think I would rather take you in a different position if you don't mind. Can I get behind you?"

She smiled warmly and sat up. Then, she picked herself up off my chest and crawled into the middle of the bed on all fours and presented her shapely ass to me. I knelt behind her. Despite our little respite, I was still almost fully erect – just seeing Caitlynn got me excited, so I stroked my shaft a couple of times just to firm me up a bit more, and then I positioned my cockhead at the entrance to her gaping pussy. Then, I slipped in effortlessly.

Again, I set a steady pace and then continued to build my rhythm. After a couple of minutes, I was back to thrusting really deeply into Caitlynn, as she provided me with added inspiration by turning around to look at me. Soon, I reached for her hips so that I could pound myself into her even more forcefully, but no matter what either of us did, I could not find release. The garish sounds of flesh slapping against flesh reverberated through the room, but now my mind was playing tricks on me.

Pretty soon it occurred to me that this might well be the karma that I had wrought with my actions. Maybe some force was punishing me for all my crimes against humanity, or at least the fairer half of it. What could be worse than to have a beautiful, sexy, and willing woman who wanted me, craved me inside her, and to be condemned, not to impotence, not to an inability to be inside her, but instead when Iwasinside her, to be able to make her cum and cum repeatedly, but never to be able to find that ultimate pleasure myself?

But if nothing else, I was stubborn, determined, and perseverant. On the other hand, I probably wasn't terribly bright. I kept up my barrage for another 10 minutes, and then it became obvious – while I myself couldn't reach paydirt in this position, Caitlynn could... again!

She turned around to stare at me, and I could see it on her face – she was close. So, I reached both of my arms around her and my fingers found those rubbery nipples, and simultaneously, Caitlynn reached between her legs and began caressing her sensitive button, and that was pretty much all she wrote!

She reached another peak, chanting her well-worn mantra, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!" and slamming her taut ass backwards against my continued thrusting as the ripples of pleasure rolled through her. And then as soon as her climax was spent, I decided to take control.

I grasped Caitlynn by her hips and pulled her off my spike. Then, I picked her up and flipped her over onto her back. Though she was fairly tall, she didn't weigh very much, so I could pretty much toss her around like a rag doll. I spread her legs wide and crawled between them, and then I entered her again with my numb cock. Soon, I was back to the same fevered thrusting, while the sweat poured off me. How I could not find Nirvana was beyond me.

I tried several different variations – each one had gotten me there more times than I could count. That night, the one that came the closest was when I moved my knees forward so that I was in a squatting position, and, lifting Caitlynn's back off the mattress, I pulled her to me so that the backs of her thighs rested on the tops of mine. She had her knees bent and her black heels resting flat on the mattress. While I supported her lower back with my arms, her upper back and head rested on the bed. Now her pussy was level with my cock, so that I could thrust straight into her.

In this position, Caitlynn was laid out in front of me, all of the night's most stimulating delights fully palpable to my appreciative senses – her gorgeous face, still decorated with a look of absolute passion; her beautiful breasts, pushed upward by her bustier, swaying with my every thrust; her pink nipples as erect and elongated as I had ever seen them; her lingerie and stockings, so sexy and provocative, but concealing nothing; her wet pussy, enveloping my engorged cock on every stroke, and complemented by her petite, brown bush, saturated by copious amounts of her arousal; her soft, warm flesh, covered like dew in a mist of perspiration that glittered like tiny diamonds in the dim lights of downtown San Jose – perspiration that can come only from intense sex; the staccato rhythm of skin spanking skin and Caitlynn's groans and whimpers echoing in my ears; and the smells – Caitlynn's perfume, the earthy, floral scent of her pussy, and my own salty sweat – permeating the entire room.