International Flavors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And still I could not cum! Despite my determination and perseverance, it seemed it was time for me to give up. And then it happened again – the most predictable outcome, and one that I should have anticipated. It was ultimately the theme of the night – Caitlynn was cumming for a fifth time! She began to jerk her body from side to side, slamming her head back and forth in ecstasy against the mattress. Then, she reached her arms out to grasp something... anything in her fists. First, she tried to clutch handfuls of the bedsheets, but apparently they were not enough to tame her lust, so then she reached for me – for my chest, which she proceeded to scratch at wildly and mercilessly with her fingernails.

When she came back to the real world again, she stared up at me with a look that was hard to read – part gratitude, part exhilaration, and part infatuation. "Oh my god, Jason! I don't know what it is that you do to me, but I don't want you to ever stop doing it! Do you promise me? Promise me you'll never stop making love to me?"

"I promise," I said smiling, and I leaned forward to kiss her. And then I decided that I clearly wasn't being honest. I couldn't keep going tonight, so how could I make promises about the future when, at that very moment, I had already reached the end of my rope? I didn't think I could ever cum again. I figured I had better confess – honesty being the hallmark of true love. "Caitlynn, I don't know what's wrong with me. I've never had this happen to me before, but...."

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" She obviously knew that I hadn't climaxed yet, but apparently she thought I was delaying my release on purpose – that I hadn't wanted to cum.

"For some reason, I can't cum! I don't understand. You are driving me mad with lust, and I don't think I've ever been harder in my life, but as excited as I am, I can't seem to reach an orgasm."

"Oh sweetie, I can make you cum! Why didn't you say something? I thought you were just holding yourself back. Look, I'll make you cum in less than five minutes! I promise!"

"Caitlynn, I don't think I can! We've been at it for, what... more than three hours? And no matter what I do, it doesn't seem to make a difference. I've never had this problem. Maybe it's psychological or something."

She shook her head at me. She looked disappointed, like she couldn't believe that I doubted her. Then, she pushed me backwards onto to my back, and she got to her knees, crawled between my splayed legs and took me into her mouth. She used all of the same techniques on me that she had utilized hours earlier when she about to make me cum. I shouldn't have stopped her earlier. If I had known then what the next three hours was going to bring, I certainly wouldn't have.

Ultimately, it was Caitlynn's smolderingly sensual eyes that finally did the trick. Just as she had earlier, she stared at me the entire time – her eyes bolted on mine while her mouth was locked on my erection.

As before, she started at my balls, and slowly, sensually licked me from the bottom of my sack all the way up my cock. After teasing me for a half minute, Caitlynn took my shaft into her warm orifice, and rotating her mouth over and around my engorged head, she applied so much suction on my distended knob that I knew after about 10 seconds that she was going to make me cum.

She wasn't shy, and she wasn't concealing her purpose. Her intention was to make me shoot my load as fast as I could. After a minute or so, Caitlynn came up for air, and then I could see all of her drool running down both my length and her chin – ribbons of spit stretched shamelessly from my mushroom head to her lips. When she went back to sucking me, my cock started shuddering spasmodically.

And then she got serious. First, she began using both of her hands to caress my shaft, twisting them around and over the top of me like she was churning butter. And then, she slid both hands farther down my length, and began taking me back into her mouth, sliding her lips up and down as much my length as she could until they bottomed out on her upper hand.

And then her hands slid down even further, around the bottom of my shaft and to my balls, and as her two hands formed a tight circle around both my scrotum and the root of my cock, her lips went down, down, down, and I could again feel my cock entering her throat, until for a few brief seconds, her lips reached my pubic bone, fully enveloping my entire length. And that is when I slipped over the edge.

"Oh fuck! I'm... Oooooooohhhhhhhh! Jesus! I'm... fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming, baby!" I announced, surprised as much by the volume of my voice as I was by the strength of the cum coursing out of my balls and up my shaft.

Caitlynn was still staring at me, with the most serious and determined look I had ever seen from her, her eyes boring deeply into me, and I thought at first that she was not going to release me from her mouth. But just before my first rope erupted, she pulled back, slipping her lips off my bulbous head at the exact moment that a pearly jet of ejaculate shot like a cannonball from the tip of my cock.

It didn't fly far, because it met Caitlynn's forehead – its force apparent from the audible splat that left my jism dripping lewdly from her hairline in the front, down her forehead, between her eyes, and onto the side of her slender nose. A second later, my second jet shot across her left cheek, leaving a trail of spunk from the corner of her mouth to her ear, temple, and into the short hair on the side of her head.

Then, the warm jets began coming in more rapid succession, spilling all around, into, and below her lips, and because she couldn't accept it all, it slide down her chin and onto her fine tits. Caitlynn had always loved cum facials, and I knew that she liked the taste of my seed, so considering the amount of semen that I had just shot, she was able to get her fill even though almost every inch of her stunning face was covered in my thick spunk.

For the first time in over two years, I had gone for nearly a week without ejaculating, so that orgasm produced as much semen as I believe I have ever shot in my life. When after 30 or 40 seconds, my balls were spent, and Caitlynn's face was absolutely awash in my jism, I leaned forward and without bothering to wipe any of the thick goo from her face, I kissed her with passion, gratitude, and pure, unadulterated love.

That night changed me, more than even I will ever know. Something profoundly cathartic had transpired. I believe now that everything that had happened with Nicky, Carolina, and Luna – not to mention all the rest – had left me psychologically damaged, and it had taken a supremely confident, loving woman to bring me back from the abyss to which I had condemned myself for the sin of fucking with the affections of far too many women for far too long. Without Caitlynn, I would never have made it out of that deep void. But since that night, I've never again had a problem achieving an orgasm.

When I finally broke the kiss, I could taste my cum on her lips. "Oh Caitlynn, you are amazing! Thank you, baby! I love you! I always will!" I pledged sincerely.

"I love you too!" she said, smiling back at me with my passion everywhere on her beautiful countenance. We snuggled for a while, I don't know how long, and eventually I got up and went to the bathroom to bring a warm, wet washcloth back to clean Caitlynn up. I got back in bed, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*****

Some days life moves at a snail's pace and confounds us with boredom and the tediousness of mundane tasks. Other times our lives hurtle us toward exciting, but frighteningly unpredictable outcomes that challenge us with their capriciousness and uncertainty.

My new life with Caitlynn fell into the latter category, but despite how scary it may have been to throw caution to the wind, and just to trust in god, or fate, or our own human destinies, or whatever it is that ultimately makes life the crap shoot that it has proven it to be, throwing caution to the wind was exactly what Caitlynn and I did, and somehow, incredibly, it all worked out.

The next day, several hours before I took Caitlynn to get her new tattoo, I found a house exactly half way between Santa Cruz and San Jose, just over a 20 minute drive in either direction. Though it wasn't cheap, it was perfect – a rustic, mountain home in the woods, with a wood burning stove in a living room that featured exposed beams and a hickory paneled ceiling and woodwork.

On one side of that living room there was some stenciled artwork, tastefully painted onto the room's most prominent wall. It showed the silhouette of the trunk and lower branches of a tree below the word "Family," written in familiar cursive letters – exactly, and I mean exactly – the same font as the two tattoos that now adorn Caitlynn's beautiful bosom. Surrounding the word on three sides is roughly the same design, each a small branch with leaves. I suspect that most homebuyers would have painted over it, but we didn't. I don't know why, because it is undoubtedly kitschy, but of all of the features of that house, that was the one that made Caitlynn and me fall in love with it. As soon as we saw it, we knew that we had to have the place.

The house also has a beautifully remodeled spacious kitchen, a den with huge windows overlooking the dense woods and the valley below, three extra bedrooms, and a home office. A series of outdoor decks afford us both seclusion and the bounty of nature's wonders, and there's an outdoor fire pit and a huge outbuilding full of firewood. It is a house that both Caitlynn and I think we will "grow into."

Last but not least, the house features a huge master bedroom with the same hickory ceiling and woodwork as the living room. For the first year we lived there – both before and after the wedding – that bedroom was, quite honestly, the place we spent most of our time together.

Though neither of us would suggest that we spent too much time in that room, we have both learned that having as much sex as we do does have its consequences. My two years of "playing" had already clearly taught me that, even before Caitlynn returned to me.

Still, even though it is true that "What Will Be... ...Will Be Again," life changes... constantly. My god, do I know that one! So, I suspect that in a few months Caitlynn and I will be spending just as much time in our newly inaugurated nursery as we currently do in the master bedroom. And when we do, that stenciled artwork in the living room will take on that much more added meaning.

Carolina was right – "No more foursomes for Jason!" As the next few months gave way to the next year, I became first an engaged man, then a married man, and soon I will become a father.

They say "time heals all wounds," and as my life has evolved in all of those startling ways in the last year or so, I have come to believe that that adage is true. Many of those beautiful women – the ones that I had been bedding for over two full years, the ones that came in different shades and shapes, the ones that spoke different languages and celebrated different cultures, and most importantly, the ones that had grown to hate and despise me – ultimately changed their minds about me as time went on.

Luna, Carolina, Nicky, even Lena started to realize that once I found what I was looking for, I was perfectly content with one woman. And when they realized that I wasn't as big an asshole as they had thought that I was, one at time they began to come around. Today, I consider them all friends, good friends, and as good friends, they have come to be happy for me, and I for them.

Lena married the rich lawyer she started dating after me. Nicky fell in love with a tough-minded, American oil man, a guy endowed with a rugged individualism and a penchant for wildness. They got married a month ago. I saw her sisters Anastasia and Cassandra at the wedding.

Carolina is married too. A few months after Caitlynn and I reunited, she found another job working for a high-tech corporation, just up the road, and there she met and fell in love with an executive with the firm. They live nearby now in a plush Silicon Valley mansion.

Even Luna is spreading her wings. She just started dating a young police officer from the Santa Cruz PD, and they've moved in together, despite the initial strong objections of her parents. Her parents are coming around now, too. Even they have learned to let go.

I have spent a lot time wondering lately why people, very possibly myself more than anyone else I know, are so inclined not to be satisfied with what life gives them. We always seem to want more, and in seeking more, we ensure that we will have less and that ultimately we will never be happy.

Now, I have more than I could possibly ever want, and all because I came to be satisfied with what I had. Wisdom comes late, and though I would never characterize myself as wise, maybe I will be someday. In the meantime, I will console myself with the fact that Caitlynn has given me something much, much, much better.