International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

I couldn't believe it...I could swear he practically asked to blow me. "If you're done, then get the fuck out." I said, staring at the drain as water trailed off my still-hard cock.

"Yes...yes, of course...still angry with me." Ivan said as he turned for the door. "Much drink made me see you as open to ideas...not less of man...please forgive."

My irritation with him, and the continued delay in getting some release, conspired to build my frustration. Reading between the lines, I understood him to say that I was a narrow-minded homophobe. I have never held anyone's orientation against them. I've had some gay friends...I've done the junior-high circle-jerk with a buddy...saying "no" to an unsolicited blowjob hardly makes me an intolerant asshole. I didn't care if Ivan was straight, bi, opportunistic, or...whatever. Right now, I just wanted to be left alone. Without even fully realizing it, I just snapped. I was sexually frustrated, and just plain mad...and I decided that if Ivan wanted to keep nudging the issue, then I'd better be getting something out of it.

"Fine...you fucking asshole!" I exclaimed while stepping quickly out the shower, grabbing Ivan by the hair and pulling him into the bedroom where I pushed him to his knees in front of me. "Take all of that cut meat...suck my load down your faggot throat!"

This kind of behavior was completely unlike me. I shocked myself as I grabbed his hair with both hands and pressed his face to my groin. I expected some resistance, but actually received very little. Ivan almost immediately had my entire seven inches down his throat...copious amounts of spit trailing down my balls. He tried to support himself by grabbing my ass, but I swatted his hands away, allowing them to grip my thighs instead. For some stupid reason, having his hands on my ass seemed to cross a line that shoving my cock down his throat didn't.

"Keep the fuck away from my ass, faggot!" I said sternly...hardly believing I was capable of saying anything like that. "You like that, man....you like sucking American cock?" I asked, while pulling his head and forcing him to look at me as I slapped his face with my dick.

The look in Ivan's eyes was one of mild surprise and growing lust. He seemed to be enjoying being used like this...and I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

"I am fucking pig for what I did. Deserve no better." Ivan moaned hoarsely as his tongue lapped at my clean-shaven balls.

"Fucking straight, dickhead...brought it on yourself...now eat it!" I exclaimed, as I forced my cock back down his throat...fucking his face hard, and my balls slapping against his chin.

I continued face-fucking him for what seemed like several minutes as Ivan managed to wriggle out of his briefs. The tip of his hard, uncut cock pressed against my shin...a long string of precum landing on the top of my foot. I glanced down to see Ivan's dick sway in time with my thrusts into his face, and felt mildly repulsed that he would use the situation to get himself off.

"Hell no, asshole...I'm not touching your shit!" I said as I pushed deeper down his throat, Ivan's nose pressing into the tight curls of my pubic hair. "You wanted cock....you got it...now take what you wanted!"

For the first time, Ivan seemed determined to be something other than a penitent servant. I was caught off-guard as he pulled back from my dick and quickly pushed me to the bed. I'm in good shape, and able to take care of myself, but Ivan's strength was clearly superior as he straddled my waist and pressed his arms firmly to my shoulders. "Yes...I will...will take what I want...make little difference now."

I was seriously questioning my choice of words as I pushed against Ivan's heavily muscled pecs. His hard cock was now in clear view...the swollen purple head peeking out from the foreskin and oozing on my chest. The thick, eight-inch member seemed intimidating this close...and I was having none if it.

"I'm not bullshitting, man...get that damn thing near me, and I'll bite it off!" I hissed through gritted teeth.

Ivan grinned as he placed one hand firmly around my neck, and spit heavily into the other. "Is not the idea. I have fucked-up badly...now time for you to fuck me back." He said while reaching back to stroke my cock and sounding like an oversexed KGB agent. "Both strong men...fight like men...chase pussy like men...fuck like men. I should bring you girl...not do what I did. No pussy here...so give next best thing."

Ivan stared down at the puzzled look on my face, shifted his hips back, and quickly impaled himself on my still-rigid pole. The fit was very tight, and entry could not have been comfortable. Ivan's face twisted in obvious pain as he continued to force himself down onto my lap...as if demonstrating a bizarre act of self-abuse and submission. He mumbled several words in his native tongue, which I assumed were curse words, before my shaft was fully inside him. All of this happened fairly quickly...and I was still a little stunned. Watching my dick enter another man's ass was so far off the list of things I expected to do today...my mind was a jumble of confused sensations. The facts still remained...I was pissed, horned as hell, and needed to get off badly. Closing my eyes, Ivan's ass felt similar to fucking Sue's tight chute...minus the cock bouncing on my belly.

Ivan took short, halting breaths, as though working through major discomfort, but his cock remained rock-hard. "Make me pay what I owe you...fuck me...fuck me till your need is gone." He said, developing a slow, bouncing rhythm on my lap...the muscles in his legs visibly flexing with every movement.

I was lost...my mind fogged with the sensations at my cock, and a growing need for release...by any means. At no point in my life would this have been anything I would willingly participate in. Now I find myself performing something like a reverse-rape...taking another man for my own needs...at his insistence...and actually doing it.

This was primal sex, not better than with a woman, just different. It was raw, intense, and completely focused on my own need. No worries about flattering words or artful foreplay...just straight-forward fucking...and I found myself getting-off on it. Ivan's ass constricted around my prick as his dick slapped against my stomach. His eyes were closed and teeth clenched as he let out stifled groans. This was weird...too fucking weird...but also felt good to fucking, doing anything but jerking myself off again. Even so, being pinned under a guy and being used for...whatever...was more than my pride could stand.

"Damn it...fucking damn it!" I nearly shouted as I abruptly shoved Ivan off me...my dick slapping hard against my stomach as Ivan fell to the floor at the end of the bed. Ivan seemed somewhat dazed when I hopped off the bed, gripped his neck, and threw him face-first on the mattress. "You want treated like a cheap whore...then I'll fuck you like the pussy you are!" I was now acting on auto-pilot...this kind of aggressive behavior was not like me at all, and in some ways I startled myself. Pushing Ivan's legs out wide, I knelt on the bed between them and gave his hairy ass a hard slap. "That's it dickhead...show me that fucking hole! Let's see how fucking sorry I can make you for starting all this shit!"

Ivan offered no reponse as I spit on his tight pucker, then into my hand...rubbing the fluid on my intensely hard cock. Placing my hands on his shoulders, my body hovered over his as though doing push-ups...I pointed my throbbing member at the target, and pushed into him with one brutal stroke. Ivan's body tensed and his fingers gripped the sheets tightly. He let out a sharp yelp into the pillow, and whimpered with every stroke into his bowels. Within moments, he regained control...his body began to relax, and his ass no longer felt like it would cut the circulation to my cock. Still in my push-up position, I pulled completely out of him, then dove immediately back in...my balls slapping against his hairy sack with every stroke. I varied the intensity...moving from hard, deep thrusts to rapid, short strokes. I had to admit to myself, that I enjoyed the firm grip around my cock...and realized this may be one of the better fucks of my life, if not the most bizarre. The room was filled with the sound of hips against ass cheeks, deep grunts, groans, and heavy breathing. Sweat dripped from my body and onto Ivan's neck and back. My balls were beginning to tighten, and I knew I couldn't last much longer.

"Fuck...oh fuck...I'm close...I'm fucking close!" I panted, not knowing why I felt the need to tell him anything. "Shit...uuunnngggghhhh....oohhh fffuuuuccckkkk!" I grunted as I felt the first pulse run through my cock and into his ass. Pulling out, I gripped my twitching prick and shot three more heavy loads of man-cream between his cheeks and over Ivan's nut-sack. It was easily the most intense orgasm I had experienced in the last few years. I leaned back against my heels...breathing deeply and gently stroking my now-sensitive prick as I watched my seed flowing down another man's balls.

Ivan never said a word while reaching back to collect the spunk covering his ass-crack. Spinning over onto his back, I had a front row seat...watching him spread my cum over his stiff cock...using it as lube to masturbate. Ivan's jaw was clenched and his eyes tightly shut as he furiously pumped the swollen tool. I hadn't seen another guy jerking-off since high-school...and certainly never fucked one...but I was fixated on the image, unwilling to look away. Ivan's lightly-hairy balls pulled tight against his body, and his hips rose from the mattress. Stream after stream of thick, white goo shot from his cock, splashing on his face and resting in the neatly trimmed chest-hair. Deep moans of pleasure punctuated the strength of his orgasm...his hand milking the last few drops of cum while his body shook with the afterglow. It was a pretty intense thing to watch...but the reality of what I had just done began to creep into my thoughts.

Leaving Ivan to regain his composure, I stepped into the shower to rinse the sweat and cum from my body. Perhaps I was still in a state of mild shock...my body felt the release it needed so badly...but my mind was becoming a cauldron of guilt and self-loathing. As the water ran down my back, I couldn't understand how I let things get so out-of-hand. Someone who ass-raped men, was not the kind of guy I wanted to be...but I got off on it...and it felt incredible. It wasn't like I took the initiative all on my own...Ivan certainly was to blame for creating the atmosphere...I just couldn't believe I was capable of walking through that door.

I got out of the shower and toweled-off, with Ivan stepping-in to take his turn. Neither of us said anything, and barely looked at each other. I took my section of bed, and wrapped myself in the blanket. Ivan gathered his pillow, and once again took a spot on the floor farthest from me. I slept much better than I would have imagined, and woke to find Ivan gone...with a note under the alarm clock. All it said was; "Room was ready. Sorry. So very sorry."

++++++++++++++++++++

We still had to work with each other in the training classes, and we managed to get through it without much drama. We were professional, but polite with each other...but our colleagues seem to sense the tension. Another week-and-a-half of this could become pure torture. With the guilt of my actions mounting, I decided I had to air-out my feelings...and Sue was the only one I could discuss it with. In a strange way, I almost felt like I had cheated on her...and I hoped we could discuss this as an impulse gone horribly wrong. The possibility of upsetting her nearly caused me to keep the demon inside my head...but I knew she would sense the conflict within me...she knew me all too well.

"Well...that's what happened. I don't know what's fucking wrong with me. Can you forgive what I've done?" I asked my wife, listening quietly on the phone half-way around the world.

The pause was only seconds, but seemed like hours. "Honey...maybe you're making more of this than there is." She said in a calming tone. "It wasn't fair of me to get you all fired-up on the phone..."

"Please, Sue...none of this any fault of yours. Dirty talk with my wife is perfectly normal. Taking it out on a male roommate is not." I replied with agitation.

"Had you ever thought about guys in that way before? Maybe this was just a repressed fantasy. I've thought about girls before...you knew the special friend I had in college." Sue said inquisitively.

"No, sweetheart...fucking men has never been a priority. And what you had with Kim was special...and consensual." I sighed into the receiver.

Again, there was a short pause. "Telling me it "wasn't a priority" didn't really answer the question. From what you tell me, Ivan was hardly a victim...and seems he may have shown you something special." Sue said with mild mischief in her voice. "I'm not trying to taunt you, dear...but the whole thing sounds really hot. I'm a little sorry I missed it."

Now I was the one pausing before speaking. "I...well...I don't know what to think. You actually think I'm secretly gay, and want to fuck guys?" My mind really knew what she meant, but those were the words that spilled-out.

"No, honey...no more than you think I want to run off with Kim and a start a life together. Our neighbors Paul and Dave are gay...they have a committed, loving relationship with each other. You and Ivan had sex...at best you could be called fuck-buddies. Take it for what it is...you were both horny, and you got your rocks off." Sue took a deep breath before going-on. "You have to forgive yourself, sweetheart...try and deal with the fact that you had a good time in a way you may never have allowed yourself before. If you had found another woman over there, and wanted to leave me for her...then I'd be pissed. This just gets me hot."

"What if I had hooked-up with one of the women Ivan's been trying to bag all week? I have no life-long interest in them...isn't this the same thing?" I asked with clean concern in my voice.

"I'll admit I have a problem with you screwing other women. I think you'd feel the same if I had other men. But I'm not worried about a man-to-man friendship any more than you're worried about me and Kim. Neither of us desires a same-sex lifetime bond...and that makes all the difference because we would not leave the other to pursue it." Sue said, sounding deeply thoughtful...but her mischievous side was still nearby. "Promise me though...if you find a friend at home...you have to let me watch."

Her gentle laughter filled my ear, and my heart felt ten-times lighter. "I guess I see what you're saying, though the logic is perhaps a bit twisted. But I'm still freaked by my aggressive behavior."

"Having watched all the pop-psychologists on TV...I'd be willing to say the aggression was just a coping skill...something that allowed you to have the experience." Sue said with a giggle. "Besides...the way you tell the story, Ivan didn't seem to mind. Tell Ivan you're sorry about being such a brute, if it makes you feel better. But don't be a hypocrite and deny having gotten any enjoyment out of it."

Talking with Sue was like a breath of fresh air. I was surprised by her perspective on the whole thing. Her own experiences with same-sex play gave her an outlook that I hadn't considered...but wasn't sure applied to my situation in the same way. At least I was ready to face Ivan at work the next day with far less emotional baggage. Speaking to him directly didn't seem terribly practical, so I wrote him a brief note instead. I apologized for my overly aggressive behavior, but conveyed how pissed I was about the deeply personal invasion of my body. I even mentioned talking to my wife about the incident, and how she helped me put things in a better perspective. In spite of what happened, I didn't hate the guy, and at least wanted to be friendly before going home.

I noticed Ivan reading the note during one of our breaks. After seeming to read it again, he folded the paper and placed it in his pocket, then came to my table and sat next to me.

"You tell Sue of how big an ass I am? Now she will hate me without meeting me."

"Oddly enough, she's the reason we're talking at all. You'd love her. A conversation I thought would be difficult and awkward ended up turning her on. She is undoubtedly the most amazing woman I've ever known." I replied, with complete honesty.

Ivan grinned broadly. "I would say so. Wish I could find woman like that. I wish to be you." He said while lifting his coffee cup in a mock toast. "I am glad you get peaceful with this. Harm was not my goal."

"I realize that now...but pushing me into that kind of experience...it's just not something I ever wanted to do." I said, looking straight into his eyes.

Ivan sipped his coffee and looked at me with questioning eyes. "Well...not something I do much...in fact, has been years. Please, do not embarrass...you favor a friend I once had...triggered an interest I not felt in long time." He said calmly.

I took a deep breath before responding. "Hey...that's cool. I've been approached by guys before, and I took it as a compliment...but always had to the opportunity to politely decline. Your approach was considerably different."

"I know...and am sorry...was not thinking clear." Ivan replied, with sincerity. "I like the women...like to romance a fine woman. I ask woman to give what I want...part of the game. Other night...was not time for romance or game. Wanted what I wanted...better just to take...treat like man...not like woman. My words are not good to explain." Ivan finished, sounding mildly frustrated.

Actually, I think I got the intended message pretty well. The idea of asking another man to provide that kind of personal pleasure didn't sit well in his mind. To him, seducing a woman was half the fun...seducing a man seemed unnatural. The testosterone-induced brutality was as necessary for him, as it may have been for me. The difference, is that he took the step, where I would have never made the move.

"Your explanation is fine...I understand. In fact, Sue thought that's exactly how you'd see it. Her intuition is scary, sometimes." I said, while looking at my watch. "We have to get back. Just want you to know, I feel a million times better about this. I want only to leave here and remember you as a friend."

"Me too...am glad is not unbreakable wall I have built." Ivan said as he firmly shook my hand.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next few days went very well. Ivan and I were relaxed around each other, and our colleagues no longer wondered if there was a rift between us. For the next five days, neither of us broached the subject. With only three days left, things took a sudden change of course.

Flimsy plans had been made to meet some of the other guys for dinner, but I took a nap and overslept. It was agreed that whoever was in the lobby was in...everybody else was on their own...so I missed the invitation to dinner. The problem was that Ivan likely missed it too. I was supposed to knock on his door and bring him with me to the lobby. We were only an hour late, and had plenty of time to find something ourselves, so I went down the hall and rapped on his door. Ivan had obviously been napping too. His hair was disheveled, and clothes slightly wrinkled.

"Man, I am so sorry...we missed the others because I fell asleep. But we can still head out and get something close-by."

Ivan looked at me and yawned, scratched his head, and motioned me in the door. "Is fine...needed the sleep anyway. Come in...I get ready."

This was the first time I had actually been inside one of the smaller rooms. I clearly understood why the guys called them cells. They barely looked bigger than a clean and nicely painted jail-cell. Ivan took off his wrinkled shirt, stepped to the bathroom, and dampened his unruly hair. I caught a glimpse of his muscled torso and images of the unsettling night flashed in my mind. I had been having nighttime dreams about the incident, but this was the first time it entered my waking mind. I felt a slight stir in my crotch, and quickly shook the image from my mind. Clearing the cobwebs from my head, I tried to engage in distracting small-talk.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers