International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers

This kiss was just as unexpected as the first...much less with a load of cum along for the ride. Eating cum wasn't really the shocking part. I had tasted my own seed plenty of times. Having it presented this way, by another man, was yet another shocker for the day. Ivan's lip-lock wasn't much different from earlier in the evening. Rough and forceful, it was more a show of power than any deep emotion. About as butch as kissing another man could be, I suppose. I let it happen with less resistance this time...really too spent to care.

"There...now you know of sex for sport." Ivan huffed, as though exhausted. "We both still love the pussy...but have better way for fun when not around." He chuckled, laying to my side and drifting off in a light sleep.

I dozed-off as well, awaking maybe thirty minutes later. Ivan was still sleeping, his back toward me and facing the wall. Gathering my clothes, I dressed quickly and went to my room to shower the smell of sex and dried cum from my body. There was no lingering hostility in my thoughts this time around. I knew what happened occurred by choice, and I was a little surprised how at-ease I was with the whole thing.

++++++++++++++++++

The last few days in Switzerland went very well. Ivan and I didn't make any repeat performances. We both seemed content and looking forward to getting home. As I was gathering my things to leave for the airport, Ivan stopped by my room to say goodbye.

"I have enjoyed meeting you. Thank you for not killing me." Ivan said as he gave me a friendly one-armed man-hug.

I smiled back, and offered to shake his hand. "Definitely one of the most interesting people I've ever met. I'm sorry that we are unlikely to ever meet again." I said sincerely as we traded firm handshakes.

"I regret that as well." Ivan offered with a thoughtful look on his face. "Perhaps what made it possible?" He said with a wink, waving as he left the room.

I clearly understood his meaning, and thought he might have a point. I'm nearly certain I would have never tested the water with someone I'd see again. The eventual distance somehow made it safer, and easier to deny. While I couldn't imagine doing those things ever again, I couldn't help but wonder how I might react in the future.

On my return home, Sue was eager to hear the story of everything that happened...both business and personal. She even started fingering my ass on occasion as part of our sex-play, though I wasn't interested in anything more than that. As time went on, I really thought of the experience as nothing more than a one-off experiment. Sue, on the other hand, keeps pushing the idea of seeing for herself. I'm not entirely sure what she has up her sleeve....

markindy
markindy
1,034 Followers