International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard there's some kind of Mongolian barbecue place down the block. New to me, but it sounds interesting." I said, leaning against the wall opposite his bathroom door.

"So...you are in the mood for new things?" Ivan asked while running a comb through his hair. "You not normally up for adventure." He ran a dry towel over his arms and chest while looking at me through the door.

Everyone knew I wasn't exactly a risk-taker when it came to food, but a chill up my spine made me think he had other things in mind. The room suddenly felt even smaller, and I was ready to head for the door. "Yeah, well...can't do the same thing all the time." I immediately sensed my words didn't help my feelings of insecurity. I walked to the door and held the knob, indicating I was ready to leave.

Ivan dropped the towel in the sink, and walked to his suitcase, looking for a shirt. "Shit...choices left are dirty, or filthy." He said, looking at the pile of crumpled clothes.

"The one you had on looked fine. No one will care." I offered, hoping to get him moving.

Ivan walked toward me, still shirtless, backing me to the door and leaving little space between us. His dark brown eyes stared straight into mine. "Maybe we get something here...then no need for shirt."

My heart was beating rapidly. "I can bring something back for you, if you'd like."

Ivan quickly placed one strong arm across my chest, pinning me to the door, while his free hand gripped at my crotch. "Delivery already here."

"Damn it, Ivan! We are not going to repeat that shit again!" I said, swatting his hand off my crotch.

"Very good...all new shit then." He stated simply, while spinning me around and pressing my chest to the door.

I made a good effort at resisting, but he soon had my left arm pinned around my back. The tension on my arm was painful, not enough to cause injury, but plenty to keep me in place. Ivan then pressed his hips against my ass, keeping me firmly against the only exit.

"Let's see if you truly against this...if not...I take what I want." Ivan growled in my ear as he drove his other hand inside my jeans and gripped my flaccid cock.

I grunted and inhaled deeply as the shock of the intrusion hit me. I flailed my legs back at him, catching his shins and kicking at his ankles. To my own horror, my body started to betray me, and my cock slowly swelled within Ivan's grip. Mainly out of instinct, I stomped my shoe down on Ivan's uncovered toes...causing him to release me and hobble-back in pain.

After a few seconds of foreign cursing, Ivan leaned against the small desk and stared at me with an uneasy grin. "I like this...the "take-no-shit attitude". He said while watching me tuck my shirt back in place. "Perhaps best if not so rough this time."

I looked back at him with obvious disbelief on my face. "There is no "this time" asshole! If you done being a dick, I'll forget this shit happened...put a damn shirt on, and let's go!" I said, still standing by the door.

"You would be gone already, if wanted to." Ivan said flatly, looking me over and gently rubbing the fabric over his crotch. "Kneel."

My mind told me to open the door and get the hell out of there...but my body seemed paralyzed. My heart was beating so hard, I could feel it in my neck. Ivan kept his eyes fixed on mine as he slowly unfastened the black jeans, lowered them down and stepped out of them...his cock springing tight against his rippled abs. The only thing running through my mind was that he truly was an incredible specimen. I've never had a problem appreciating that anyone, male or female, was attractive. Looking at a man who had obvious sexual intentions, however, was not something I had ever done before. I could feel my cock growing within the confines of my pants, and part of me was appalled that I could have such a reaction. Despite my wife encouraging me to "loosen up"...this still seemed like nothing two men should ever do.

"No...no, man...this just isn't right." I said, my voice wavering with nerves. "Nothing against who you are, or what you're into...pussy is just my thing, and always will be."

"Is the same for me...just not afraid of a good time." Ivan said, stepping toward me, his cock pressing against my thigh. "I think you need shown what you want...pushed to try it."

"I'm perfectly capable of making up my own mind, thank you. Are you coming, or not?" I replied, trying to seem cool and collected...even though my heart was still racing, sweat was forming on my forehead, and the bulge in my pants nearly impossible to hide.

"Obviously not dressed for it." Ivan said with a smirk. "On your knees, or out the door. But since you still here...I think choice has been made."

Ivan placed his hands on my shoulders and firmly pushed down. I resisted his efforts, and stepped back to pull away. This did nothing but throw me off balance, and I gripped Ivan's tight pecs, trying to remain standing-up.

"You like this body? Is ok...many people do...I worked hard for it...appreciate when others notice." Ivan placed his hand behind my head, pushing my face against his flexing chest. "Yours is very good too. Ladies like toned and lean...you should show off more...if Sue not kill you for teasing other women."

For some stupid reason, I thought I could still play this off as some kind of junior-high joke. "Yeah...I'm impressed...now stop fucking around." I said sternly, as my lips brushed across his nipple.

"Kneel." Ivan said as he pushed hard on my shoulder with one hand and kept my face pressed to his body with the other. The trimmed hair on his chest brushed my chin and nose...following a trail that ended at the top of his curly pubic patch. I could feel the heat of his member as it pressed against the bottom of my chin, and caught the aroma of musk wafting from his crotch. Every impulse was again telling me to get the fuck out of there, but I was still seemingly unable to move. My recent dreams had created some curiosity in my mind, but those were thoughts I had found easy to dismiss...until now. The idea that this was Sue's fault briefly flashed in my brain. If she'd been upset that I fucked a guy, instead of tolerant and compassionate, then my original feelings would have been validated...and none of this shit would be happening. Of course, I knew that was ridiculous. I was in control of this situation, and doing little to avoid it.

Ivan now had both hands on the back of my head, his fingers gripping at my hair. "Only what you make it...we can share good time...or you act like victim." He said with a faint hint of understanding, while dragging my face across his turgid member. My eyes were closed and my mouth shut tightly as the remarkably soft and smooth skin moved past my lips. It seemed forever until the length of it completed the first pass, the tip leaving precum on my face, before changing direction and gliding past again. Ivan did this several times, occasionally tapping my cheek with the rigid pole, waiting for me to accept the next logical step. I couldn't deny it...I was curious...but years of identifying with being completely and undeniably heterosexual were telling me to resist. My emotions were a rage of conflict...my mind insisting this was wrong, but my body in contradiction with a straining erection in my pants.

"Open." Ivan said sternly, pressing his cock to my mouth. I didn't...part of me wanted to comply...but the fearful side still held more control. "Victim it is, then." Ivan pinched my nose closed, and pushed down on my chin. I held my breath as long as I could, but the need for air eventually won-out. My jaw opened, my lungs filled...and so did my mouth. Ivan may have had only the first few inches within my cheeks, but my gag reflex started immediately. His prick felt intensely hot against my tongue, and the salty taste of precum slid down my throat. I coughed and choked as my spit ran down his shaft and dripped off his balls.

"Relax...not so different as sucking thumb." Ivan said, pushing another inch inside. "If wife can do it...so can you...is no difference."

Pure logic told me his advice was sound, but it took several seconds for my body to realize it. I fought hard to calm myself...realizing that I had stayed in the room with nothing really keeping me here...and was on my knees in front of a naked man, with his cock in my mouth. I couldn't blame this on someone else. It may have been reluctant, but his was my choice...and I had better be willing to follow-through.

Ivan must have sensed the change in me...realeasing my head, and allowing me to pull back from his cock. I opened my eyes slowly, looking at the throbbing pole as my hand nervously rose to grasp it. The head of his prick was a deep purple color, and peered out from the uncut skin surrounding it. I knew from our last experience that he was thick, but my fingers barely wrapped around it. I gave the shaft a few tentative tugs, the foreskin sliding smoothly over the hardened flesh below. Ivan sighed deeply as I hesitantly probed the tip with my tongue, sliding it under the satin-like skin.

"Mmmm...yesss." Ivan moaned. "See...already you know what will feel good. Only men can really know this of each other."

I was nowhere near being comfortable with this, but Ivan's encouragement made me strangely more at ease. My mind was in a numbing haze as I worked the spongy head, and then the first few inches back into my mouth. I allowed myself to run on instinct...pressing my tongue at the spots that I always wished Sue would pay more attention to. My jaws ached slightly as I adjusted to Ivan's girth...his prick leaving precious little extra space within my cheeks. Since Ivan and I seemed to be fairly close in width, with him about an inch more in length, I had new appreciation for the women who were so enthusiastic in giving me blowjobs.

It took several minutes before I stopped choking, and became at-ease with what I was doing. Once the initial struggle was over, I surprised to find that it really wasn't terribly different than sucking your thumb. While the idea of sucking cock was strange and taboo for me, it was the strange sense of trust that another man would allow me to do this and give him pleasure, that oddly turned me on. I could not imagine anything more personal, or frightening, that two men could share with each other. Especially among men who would never admit to such things outside a deeply trusted circle of friends and lovers.

Even with my growing acceptance and ease with the task at hand, I could still only manage to take half of Ivan's length into my mouth. This didn't seem to bother him at all, as he moaned deeply with my amateur attempts. Without even realizing it, my free hand found its way to my crotch...rubbing at my intense arousal. I was still within the comforting confinement of my clothes...giving me a sense of somehow being outside of what was happening, and not a full participant. I'm not sure why I found it reassuring, but I knew it wouldn't last for long. Ivan bent his torso over my head, reached down my back to grasp the bottom edge of my shirt, and pulled it off me as he straightened up. I suddenly felt exposed and mildly vulnerable. Ivan gave me little time to think about it, lifting his cock and exposing his ball-sack.

"Lick my balls." He said curtly.

I did what I was told...his masculine scent filling my nostrils. The loose skin flowed over my tongue and fell across my nose as I lapped at the walnut-sized orbs. I surprised myself by treating each of them equally...gently exploring before trailing my tongue along the bottom of his shaft and nibbling at the spongy helmet. There was no doubt that I was now completely lost in the moment. Turning away from this experiment would be nearly impossible now. I was just about to renew my oral attentions to Ivan's dick, when he lifted me to a standing position in front of him. His gaze was strong and masculine...nothing tender or loving...just lustful and determined.

"Remove the clothes." Ivan said flatly as he stepped back and leaned against the desk behind him, slowly stroking his spit-soaked cock.

Any nerves I had managed to calm were suddenly on high-alert. My pulse rose quickly, and I stood unmoving as my knees started to tremble. I swallowed hard, and gazed at Ivan's naked form, not sure what to do next.

"Shoes may be good start." Ivan suggested, sensing that I was frozen in a jumble of thoughts.

Almost robotically, I kicked-off my shoes as a means of distracting my mind from what may be coming next. My breathing became short as I clumsily unhooked my belt and opened my pants, nervously allowing them to fall to the floor. Ivan just stared at me as I stood in my boxer-briefs...the front tenting-out sharply and a large spot of precum on the fabric. I place my thumbs under the elastic waistband and hesitated a few moments. After a few deep breaths, I closed my eyes and lowered them down. I stepped out of the pile of fabric...completely, and voluntarily, exposed...my cock pointing and the ceiling, and a clear string of precum stretching toward the floor. I couldn't remember feeling this nervous since the day I lost my virginity to the girl down the street...the most intense thirty seconds of my young life.

"Body to be proud of...you take care of it." Ivan said as he stepped toward me. Keeping his eyes fixed on mine, he formed his hand into a loose fist, tapping my chest and arms like a gorilla marking his turf. Our cocks slid against each other like crossed swords. With little notice, Ivan dropped to his knees and immediately swallowed my aching tool. After my prolonged arousal, the moist warmth of his mouth felt incredible, and I groaned in deep appreciation. Having spent the last several minutes trying to accommodate his ample manhood, I had to respect Ivan's oral skills. I was so lost in the sensation, that I barely notice his grip on my ass, and let it go without protest. Ivan didn't rush his attention to my prick...carefully sucking me to the root, and lapping at my balls.

Just as my nerves began to calm, and felt I could let Ivan work my tool for hours, he began running his tongue up my chest, eventually licking and sucking at my nipples. I would have been fine that...until he stood up, gathered both our dicks in his firm grip, and stared into my eyes. He seemed to be looking at me for information, judging his next move. Ivan's evaluating stare reignited my already over-stimulated anxieties.

"This does not change you." He said, while slowly stroking our slick cocks together. "You will still love your wife...will love to fuck your wife. Shit, from what you say...I love your wife." A sly grin spread across his face. "You just have better story to tell."

With that, Ivan kissed me. It felt like a bolt of lightening had passed through my body. It was rough, masculine, and insistent. I was not at all prepared for that, and pushed hard against his chest. Ivan held me firm with a hand behind my head and the other with a vise-like grip on our cocks. My protests were stifled as he pulled at my lower lip and plunged his tongue into my mouth. Suddenly, he pulled away, holding my face in his strong hand and again looking at me with intense lust. "See...head did not explode. I am certain you will live through this."

I was still a little stunned, when Ivan walked away and lay down on the bed. Lying on his back, and his head hanging over the edge, Ivan motioned me toward him. As I stepped closer, he opened his mouth wide, making it obvious what he wanted. Taking aim, I pushed my rigid pole deep into his throat, my hairless balls resting against his forehead. I still couldn't believe how he managed to take every inch down his throat. This position allowed me to start a rhythmic, fucking motion...my cock sliding in and out of Ivan's willing mouth. It also meant I had to lean over his body...his cock again just inches from my face. It didn't take written instructions to see the obvious step I should take. Moments ago, I could partially blame my first taste of cock on Ivan's forceful measures...but this was voluntary. I could continue fucking his face, get my rocks off, and leave him to his own devices. That way, I could tell myself it was just a moment of insanity, brush it off as a bad experience, and push it to the back of my mind as another piece of history. The longer I stared at his prick, however, the more I wanted to feel the heat and strength of it...to share the raw, visceral connection with another man.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck!" I thought to myself while grasping Ivan's dick and relishing his skillful attention to my aching tool. "Shit...this is fucking insane!"...the sound of my inner-voice filled my brain as I lowered my head and swallowed what I could of Ivan's throbbing member. The two of us were now interconnected...joined in a way that could not physically be more personal...and I wasn't disgusted by it.

Ivan ran his hands over my back and across my ass, letting out muffled groans as slowly managed to accept more and more if him down my throat. I was actually starting to a take a bizarre sense of pride in finding the right spots to make him moan and writhe with pleasure. I was hungrily swallowing his firm meat, and tugging at his balls, when Ivan yielded yet another surprise.

Using his arms to lift my hips, my cock slid out of Ivan's mouth with a sticky plop. "Stay cool...you will like this." He said while pushing my hips slightly forward. Almost instantly, he plunged his nose and tongue deep into the crack of my ass, flicking and lapping at my tight pucker.

"Uuunnggg...ffuucckk...shit!" I yelped, releasing his cock as my eyes nearly rolled back into my head...my body shaking with the new and unexpected sensation. Sue loved some ass-play now-and-then, but it wasn't a consistent thing for us, and I was never interested in reciprocation. I could hardly believe how intense the sensation was...or how pleasurable. My slick cock pressed against Ivan's chest as my body bucked with every lick at the unexplored orifice.

Ivan paused for a moment, hitting my cheeks with a firm slap. "You have hot ass...but not to worry...will ask no more than this." He then plunged his tongue deep into the twitching rosebud, causing me to grip the sheets tightly as I let out a deep, satisfied moan.

I was so overwhelmed with Ivan's work at my rear that I lost interest in attending to his own needs...but he didn't seem to mind. Ivan seemed to be humping my chest...sliding the hard cock trapped between our bodies. The sensation overload was becoming too much...and it wouldn't be long before my nuts would start to boil. Ivan probably saw my sack tighten, and decided to end things a little differently.

"Quick...sit on bed...both close now." Ivan said, pushing me to the side. I barely had time to react as he grabbed my legs and pulled me toward him...our legs splayed over each other like two pairs of crossed scissors. Our bodies met in the middle, with our nut-sacks pressed together and our cocks once again within Ivan's sturdy grip. A stream of spit flowed from Ivan's mouth and onto our joined cocks...serving as lube for his firm strokes. My breathing shortened, and the moment was coming quick.

"Shit yes...shoot it, man...shoot it!" Ivan said, while furiously rubbing our overworked meat.

My body tensed and my eyes closed as my cock erupted forcefully. "Oooohhh...fffuuuccckk...dddaaammmnnn!" I chanted over and over as four heavy streams spewed forth, covering our cocks and thighs in cum. I gasped for air as my body twitched in orgasm, and Ivan continued to stoke my sensitive prick.

Gathering my seed, Ivan spread it over his engorged member and continued stroking...allowing my deflating cock to fall heavy against my thigh. "Aaaarrrgggg...uuummmppphhh...ooohhhhh!" Ivan grunted like an animal as his prick exploded with four or five heavy ropes of hot spunk...hitting me on the face, neck and chest. After milking the last drops onto my balls, Ivan bent down and took my softening dick into his mouth...teasing me, and causing my body to twitch. Using his tongue, Ivan cleaned our combined loads from my body...working his way up my torso, and ending with another abrupt kiss.