International Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wait,' Haley paused at her door. She turned to Alexis and sighed as her own nerves mirrored the ones she saw in the redhead, 'We don't have to do this... Not if...'

'I want to,' Alexis gripped Haley's hand, 'I want this. I want you.'

'This will change things between us,' Haley watched the smile spread across Alexis' face.

'I know it will,' Alexis admitted shyly, 'and I'm okay with that. Are... Are you?'

'I like you,' Alexis' hand moved up to Haley's cheek and the older woman turned her head into the soft palm, 'I want you to be sure about this. I don't want to mess this friendship up.'

'Haley,' Alexis moved closer, 'I'm sure about this. Invite me in... Please.'

'Would you like to come in?' Haley whispered. Alexis nodded and kept her hand over Haley's as the door was opened, 'Ladies first.'

'You just wanna perv over my ass don't you?' Alexis let her hips swing as she entered the stylish, but spartan, hotel room and she took in the large bed with equal amounts of hunger and trepidation. Glancing back, she giggled when Haley's face snapped up from watching her butt, 'are you going to stand out there all night?'

'Enjoying the view,' Haley kicked the door closed behind her. Shrugging off her jacket, she caught the nervous shake of Alexis' hand as the redhead ran it through her hair while stepping out of her heels. Tossing her boots under the functional desk the hotel room was furnished with she caught Alexis' eye and smiled softly, the younger woman chuckling nervously, 'so...'

'So...' Alexis laughed, 'Now what?'

'Well that depends,' Haley watched Alexis' eyes drop to her lips momentarily and she teasingly bit her bottom lip, 'What do you want to do?'

'Huh?' Alexis gulped, the sudden realization hitting her of just how close the dark skinned woman was.

'What do you want to do?' Haley brushed the back of her hand over Alexis' arm, repeating her question.

'You...' Alexis' face burned in embarrassment at the immediate answer, 'I just want you.'

'Good answer,' Haley gently kissed Alexis, who melted into her arms. Slowly they moved against each other, both wanting to push deeper but neither wanting to push the other too fast. Hands covered the other's back, Alexis fisting the t-shirt Haley wore.

The British woman heard Alexis sigh and decided to risk a push. She hummed when her tongue's pressure against Alexis' lips gave way, the redhead moaning as she allowed Haley in. The kiss became more frantic, Haley finding spots inside Alexis' mouth that created the most erotic sounds she had ever heard.

'Wow,' Alexis whispered against Haley's mouth when the urge to kiss was replaced by the need to breathe. Leaning her head back, she was drawn to the blown pupils, 'You... Can kiss.'

'I can...' Haley nodded slowly, 'I can do other things as well...'

'I'd like to find out,' Alexis groaned against Haley's lips. The longer she kissed the woman, the less nervous Alexis felt. This time it was Alexis' tongue that probed first, the minty taste of Haley's Chapstick cool against her lips.

Her new found confidence saw her hands release their grip on Haley's top, one dropping to cup her ass while the other slipped under the T-shirt to press against her skin.

'We don't need to rush baby,' Haley was surprised at the pet name as she started kissing along Alexis' jaw, 'We have all night.'

'Mmm,' Alexis' knees wobbled under the assault on her neck from Haley's lips. She wasn't a blushing virgin, but under the touch of the older woman Alexis felt herself falling into a feeling she'd not reached before. Her skin felt like she was burning, every touch, every stroke turned her to ash. The hand on Haley's ass shot out to grasp the chair she faintly remembered was nearby when the lips on her hit the curve of her neck.

'Ooh mother of fucking god!' Alexis screeched, 'More... Right there... Stay right there!'

'You're not cumming yet,' Alexis growled dangerously at the loss of Haley's lips, 'But trust me when I tell you I'm going to make you scream. You deserve more than a quick shag and as much as it has my cunt dripping with the urge to rip your knickers off and give your fanny a good licking... I'm going to take my time to pleasure you completely.'

'You want to lick my ass?' Alexis' brow furrowed in confusion, 'I'm not sure about that...'

'What?' Haley mimicked Alexis' expression before she burst into giggles, 'No no no... I don't mean your arse, as fuckable as it looks, I mean your twat, your pussy. Back home some people use fanny instead of pussy.'

'I knew that...' Alexis flushed, 'I-I would be down for you licking me.'

'Good to hear,' Haley smirked, 'How about we get more comfortable?'

Alexis swept her hair over her right shoulder and turned her back on the older woman, 'I've been waiting for you to say that.'

Haley could hear Alexis' whimper as she leant down and sucked on the bare skin of her neck. The zipper clack loudly in her ears, pale skin revealed as she pulled it all the way down to reveal a surprise.

'Naughty tart,' Haley ran her fingers along Alexis' spine, 'No bra?'

'Surprise...' Alexis hummed, her eyes sliding shut at the feel of Haley's lips on her skin, 'Mmm... Sometimes... Sometimes I don't wear panties either.'

'Girl after my own heart,' Haley pressed a gentle kiss just under Alexis' ear. Her fingers curled over the neck of the dress hanging from the shorter woman's shoulders, 'you ready for this?'

'Yes,' Alexis breathed. The first time she'd been naked with any of her boyfriends, Alexis had felt fear and a rather uncomfortable sensation. As the expensive dress dropped to the floor, neither feeling was making itself known to her. Instead Alexis felt empowered when Haley let out a low whistle of appreciation.

'Fucking hell,' Haley kissed Alexis' shoulder, her hands burning into the exposed skin of her stomach. The dark skinned woman turned her head to the full length mirror on a nearby wall, 'Look at you...'

Alexis shivered under the touch of the woman, the awe in Haley's voice affecting her in ways she never thought possible. Since Pi, Alexis had suffered a mini crisis of confidence over her looks. Her recent image change had been a result of her internal conflict and while she had felt a little more confidence day to day, she still spent a few minutes each morning looking at herself in the mirror with a frown.

'Stop that,' Haley snapped the mental musings clean apart with her firm voice.

'Stop what?' Alexis whispered, the stroking fingers under her breasts left her breathless.

'I know that look, I know what you are thinking and I'm telling you that you are a fucking loony,' Haley caught Alexis' eye in the mirror, 'whoever the wanker that made you doubt yourself was, he's a twat. You are beautiful honey. Utterly stunning.'

'You don't need to keep sweet talking me Haley,' Alexis felt and saw her blush spread down her neck and across her shoulders, 'I'm already nearly naked and willing to have sex with you.'

Haley's hand contrasted against Alexis' skin, her fingers trailing over the curve of the redhead's round breast and she whimpered against the molten heat that lanced out from her nipple.

'I'm going to keep telling you how beautiful you are until you believe it,' Haley tugged at the pink nub with a saucy grin, 'telling you about how wet I get watching your arse in the skirts you wear or that I have difficulties not staring at these tits when you lean over my desk.'

Alexis tried responding, her lips curling into an 'O' shape, but the sound never came. Instead, she whimpered with the tumbling sensations coursing through her. She was wet, soaked through the panties she wore and the bolts of fire from Haley toying her nipple was only making her wetter. Her body vibrated with desire, Haley's lusty voice shaking her to her lava filled core, and Alexis tried to remember the last time she'd been so turned on.

Lips on her neck slammed Alexis' eyes shut with a guttural moan, her vision of herself in the mirror replaced by the night of the failed threesome. Gemma's bright eyes had scared Alexis, the urge to let go and fuck the slender beauty so strong that Alexis had panicked and fled.

Fingers traced along the waistband of her panties, the silent intention obvious and Alexis could feel the panic rising again. Opening her eyes, she caught the older woman's gaze in the mirror. The same look was reflected to her that Gemma had worn but tonight, exposed in a way she'd not been for too long, Alexis felt none of the panic, none of the fear.

In a burst of courage, Alexis pulled away from the contact that was leaving her dizzy and swayed her hips as she walked over to the bed. Hooking her fingers in her panties, she let her arousal pour from her eyes as she watched the woman she was about to fuck follow the sodden material to the floor. Crawling onto the bed, Alexis turned and laid herself on the white duvet.

'Bloody fucking hell...' Haley whispered.

'You want to show me?' Alexis propped herself on an elbow, her knees open to let the stunned woman see her completely. Blue eyes trailed over Haley's clothed body, 'Then show me.'

Haley stumbled forward, freezing when Alexis' finger shot into the air, 'No... Show me. You weren't the only one ogling a work colleague.'

'Oh really?' Haley smirked. Peeling off her T-Shirt, she watched Alexis' face slide into amazement, the blue eyes that mesmerized her growing dark. Had she known how the day would end, then the simple cotton bra she wore would have been a much lacier number. It didn't matter much as it quickly followed her top across the room.

'God...' Alexis growled, her eyes now black with heat, 'Keep going.'

'Nah,' Haley opened her jeans slowly, 'I think I'm going to stay like this to fuck you.'

'Then how am I going to eat your pussy,' Alexis blinked in fake innocence despite her question. Haley gulped, her jeans gone in an instant and her panties pinged somewhere behind her. She all but pounced onto the bed, knees between Alexis' and her hands pressed into the soft bedding either side of her breasts.

'How's this?' Haley twitched her head closer to the red lips beneath her, 'Better?'

'Almost...' Alexis closed the gap between them. Gripping the back of Haley's neck, Alexis threw everything into the kiss. She wanted... Needed... Haley to know how much she wanted to sleep with the older woman and that, unlike the failed night with Gemma, Alexis was ready and willing to leave herself in her hands.

A warm hand covered Alexis' breast, her eyes flaring open as she broke away from the soft lips kissing her, 'Fucking... Haley...'

'I've wanted to do this for a bloody long time,' Haley breathed, her eyes locked on Alexis' as she captured her nipple between her lips. Sucking, she hummed along with the loud moans, chasing the moving peak as Alexis writhed under her. The wet heat pushing against her stomach screamed at Haley to cut short her exploration of the woman that had invaded her dreams over recent weeks, but the desperate urge to feast on Alexis' pussy was tempered by a need to keep it slow.

There was something about the woman, something that had drawn Haley in and left her with an attraction that had quickly become more than sexual. Her dreams of Alexis initially were hot and erotic. She'd fucked herself repeatedly while imagining fingering Alexis over her desk or the two of them pressed against the bookshelves, Alexis screaming with pleasure as Haley pressed her mouth against her pussy.

She couldn't remember when the dreams had started to change. Hot and hard fucking replaced with languid and wet mornings under the covers with whispered confessions between orgasmic groans, eyes locked on each other as they broke apart.

Alexis Castle had captured Haley's attention and, despite the Brit's best efforts, she wasn't going to be released any time soon.

Bracing her body up on one arm, Haley slipped the hand torturing Alexis' breast down to her hip. Through her hair, she watched the blue she adored flicker as her thumb stroked tantalizingly close to the source of the wet heat that was smeared on her stomach.

'Please,' Alexis let out a whimper, 'I want you... God, Haley. I want you to touch me...'

'Just touch?'

Alexis whimpered at the lack of contact when Haley pushed up, resting her bare ass on her own legs as she knelt over the redhead. She hummed when she watched Haley taking in the image of her completely exposed on the bed and she instinctively widened her legs.

'God, you are beautiful Lex,' The conviction and awe in Haley's voice sent a shiver of heat straight to Alexis' boiling core, the blush that covered her face almost touched her nipples and she couldn't stop the shy giggle.

'I'm going to find the wanker that made you doubt yourself and I'm going to kick his arse,' Haley glowered, her hands resting on Alexis' knees, 'What do I need to do to make you see what I see?'

'I can think of a few things,' Alexis followed the dark fingers down her left thigh, the anticipation of being touched by Haley sending her wild, 'Are you always this gentle with all the other women you fuck?'

'Just the daughters of the people I work for,' Haley quipped, 'or if the lucky lady is a stunner.'

Alexis' reply was ripped out of her throat by Haley's fingers nearing her slit. Jerking her hips up, she unashamedly whimpered before moaning loudly at the gentle touch of Haley's fingers on her folds.

'Please...' Alexis choked out, the room seemingly on fire around her. She didn't need to finish the plea, Haley spinning her hand down and filling her pussy with a long finger.

'Aah!' Alexis fisted the duvet and arched her butt off the bed, the expertly wiggling finger firing her already sparking body towards her peak. She faintly heard the groan from Haley as the finger slithered out of her only to be quickly enveloped by her lips.

'Mmm,' Haley groaned, her eyes darting between Alexis' orgasmic bliss filled face and her finger disappearing inside her, 'so tight... I bet the boys love feeling you grip their cocks with your pussy.'

'No... Cock...'Alexis keened, her near black eyes burning with heat, 'Don't want cock. Want your fingers. More fingers... HUNGH! Fill me. Fill me up!'

'Just my fingers?' Haley's breasts jiggled as she shuffled down the bed, her head dropping closer to Alexis' pussy. Taking a deep breath she shuddered as her own pussy twitched from the dizzying arousal filling her nose.

'Do it,' Alexis toyed with her nipple, the begged plea drenched with heat. The two women couldn't tear their eyes off each other, Haley reveling in the desperation as she slowly closed the distance between them.

A screech echoed in Alexis' head when she felt Haley's mouth on her pussy, the realization that it had exploded from her own lungs lost in a blink of an eye. Her last ex-boyfriend had been the one to show Alexis the pleasure of being eaten, the nights she'd screamed herself hoarse as she ground herself into Pi's tongue paling into history as Haley's lips sucked at her core. Nothing he'd done to her felt anything like this. Despite his skills between her thighs, it usually took him a few minutes before Alexis felt the roaring of her approaching orgasm, but tonight the roar had started the moment Haley's lips touched her.

The plan to take things slow evaporated when Haley tasted Alexis on her

lips. Her low moan was lost under Alexis' screech, her lips sucking hungrily as her restraint abandoned her. One finger became two, filling Alexis before spreading her folds apart for Haley's tongue to push Alexis higher.

Haley's fingers circled Alexis' thigh, digging into the soft flesh as she felt her hair tugged in the shrieking woman's grip, her tongue sliding into the sodden pussy in unison with her fingers.

Hips rocked against her mouth as Alexis babbled something unintelligible, Neither woman really caring what was said. Shifting, Haley pressed her fingers deeper into Alexis and turned her attention to her clit.

Nothing mattered to Alexis but Haley between her thighs, every atom of her body felt alive and rushing around under her skin as the pleasure repeatedly lanced out from her pussy. Each thrust of Haley's fingers jolted her towards the torrent, her orgasm building to a crescendo she didn't think possible.

Her voice sounded distant, words flying from her lips completely without thought as her hips rocked up into the tongue. The only conscious thought in her head was how much she needed to cum and that she was willing to do anything Haley wanted as long as she could cum.

Haley knew Alexis was about to erupt when she felt her shudder then go still as she sucked at her clit. Swirling the tip of her tongue around the nub, Haley hissed at how tight her fingers were clamped down on. Alexis's piercing scream was joined by the release flooding her mouth, spilling out around her lips to coat her chin.

Alexis thrashed on the bed, her hands ripping the duvet covers as her chest arched up painfully high. Gulping down the sweet juices, Haley released her grip on Alexis' thigh to press her palm between her breasts in an attempt to control the redhead.

'There we go,' Alexis flickered her eyes open to find Haley's gorgeous brown eyes twinkling above her, 'You back now?'

'B'ck?' Alexis croaked through her raw throat.

'How long has it been since anyone went down on you?' Goosebumps followed Haley's finger over her stomach, 'Because, holy shit... You needed that cum badly.'

'A while,' Alexis shivered, her senses returning and letting her know about the way the naked Brit was pressed against her side, her arm draped under her breasts, 'Too long.'

'What's wrong?' Haley whispered when she saw a look of worry cross Alexis' face. The fear that she'd pushed Alexis too far burst back to her mind and she waited for the humiliation she knew too well.

Red stained Alexis' cheeks, her blue eyes roaming down Haley's body in anticipation of returning the pleasure to the older woman, 'I'm going to be awful at this... You just blew my freaking mind and I can't...' A yawn split Alexis's face apart, 'Oh god... You... I wanna blow... Yours.'

Haley tenderly brushed Alexis' hair from her face as a second yawn stopped her nervous babbling. The frown deepened, 'Why am I so tired?'

'Hey,' Haley pressed her lips against Alexis', a gasp leaving the younger woman when she realized she could taste herself on Haley's lips, in a soft kiss, 'Don't worry honey, I don't care if you're awful at eating my pussy.'

'But...?'

'We have all night Lex,' Haley whispered against her lips, 'All night for me to teach you.'

'I'm so tired,' Alexis mumbled, shuffling her body into Haley's, 'You made me tired in the best way possible.'

'Sleep,' Haley smiled, kissing Alexis' head affectionately, 'I'll wake you in a bit and then... Mmm...'

'Then I finally get to make you cum...' The words were faint, Alexis' exhausted brain not realizing what she was saying, 'find out if my dreams were close... To being true... I like you Haley...'

'I like you too Alexis,' Haley's voice was thick with an emotion she hadn't felt in a long time and she quickly followed Alexis, the room filled with the soft breathing of the two women.

A clunk brought Haley back to the room, her sleep roughened voice mumbling Alexis' name when she realized she was alone on the bed.

'I'm over here,' Haley lifted her head off the pillow and propped herself on an elbow as the image of Alexis, stood by the sliding door to the small balcony dressed in just a hotel robe that hung open enough to tease the woman's nakedness, was seared into her memory.

'You okay?' Haley knew Alexis heard the nervous tinge to the question, the numbing fear that she'd pushed her too far too fast spreading over her.

'Mmm, ' Alexis beamed a smile, Haley sighing in relief, 'I'm just thinking.'